Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.

Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Upcoming Posts

I will be adding a story every day for the next seven days.  All of these stories are from my previous web site.  I will be publishing a NEW STORY sometimes next week.  With the publication of these stories, I will introduce two authors I haven't published yet -- The Defenseman and Lifeguard.  One of the stories being published was by request. Each story will publish daily at 5:00 am CDT.

I am surprised and delighted at getting comments from individuals who read my previous site.  Several have requested old stories and I have published those.  If you have old stories you would like to see, just let me know.  It may take a little time, but I will get them posted.  I was amazed at how many stories I truly did have on my website.

It is taking some time to get stories ready to publish.  Several years ago, I suffered a major computer crash and lost all the stories I had on the computer.  I did have my own in written form, but that would mean having to retype them.  I did find some of my stories on other sites and was able to get them from there but not all.  Many stories by other authors were lost (or so I thought).  Recently I stumbled across a site that had "archived" all the GeoCities sites before they were taken down.  By using some knowledge of website addresses, I was able to retrieve all the stories.  I have just need to reformat them, but that task is done as well --yeah.

To any NEW AUTHORS who may be interested in publishing some stories.  Just email and we can discuss.  I retain the right to chose to publish or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment