Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.

Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Other Websites




Hope you guys have been enjoying the story a day posting for this week.  Tomorrow will the last story posted out of that group.  I will be posting a new Mangler Story early next week.  Probably on Tuesday.  It is a story set in the Redneck Arena universe.  

In the meantime, check out the following websites:  some of my favorites
(note:  I have not included any sites that produce wrestling videos in this list.  That will be another post in the future)


     Did you enjoy Dynasty or Knots Landing??  Then you should love The Cave.  It is a gay soap opera set in the wrestling world.  There are around 194 stories presently on the site (give or take, I lost count trying to count-- and me a former Math major).  Alex does an EXCELLENT job of creating a universe and weaving his characters through it. I first discovered his writings back around 2012 or 2013 when he was posting on a different website.  I loved the Cave 1-3 so much that I had them copied to my hard drive.  He was also doing his route 69 series (I think) at that time, but I wasn't as much into as I am now.  I lost contact with the site, due to a thing called life, but recently rediscovered his writings.  Truthfully, I still haven't caught up with all of them but it gives me something to do.  Check it out.  (Yes, I realize that most of my traffic comes from his site, but for those who come from other places GO TO HIS SITE.).  He also reviews videos from underground wrestling companies.  I have found a couple of new favorites due to his reviews. 


      It seems like I have been visiting this site forever, but it’s only been around since 2009.  I remember when I first found this site, I had stumbled onto his index page.  I could then look up posts that corresponded to my favorites (low blows, foreign objects, tag teaming --surprise, huh).  I recently started visiting more regularly.  He also does reviews of matches, both underground and ("above ground" ??), mainstream. He has many posts from the 70's and 80's which are my favs.  


     At first, I thought this was a newer site for me, but then realized that I had visited it in the past but not often.  He does reviews of matches, styles, what turns him on and photo narratives.  Today, I just found out that he has some stories from when his blog first started.  Haven't had a chance to look them up but they are on the list.


     One of the first sites I discovered on tumblr.  I describe his postings as photo stories about themes that he likes.  Of course, he has been having trouble with tumblr and his "adult" site.  Folks there is nothing "adult" about this in terms of nudity, sex or anything else.  The only explanation is that it is about the "homoerotic" suggestions.  Can we all say BULLSHIT together.  He has recently moved to blogger and has started some new posts.  I LOVE his "ask me" posts. And no, I did not "steal" his “around the web” idea from his last post (SMILE).  I have been working on this post for a while and he just beat me to it.



     Well the title just about sums it all up.  He blogs about Jobber Humiliation.  His posts are a combination of reviews, real life events, and fictional stories.  His stories are right up my alley most of the time.  Recently he has been featuring a guest writer named Ringdogggg.  For those of you who haven't encountered ringdogggg, he writes way over the top stories about jobbers getting beat up.  Some of his scenarios are pretty outrageous, but they aren't meant to be taken too seriously.  Some of his stuff is adult oriented but clearly involves only adults.   

 As anyone who has read my stories will be aware, I like themes of ballbusting and CBT.  So, unsurprisingly, there are two websites that I particularly like around these themes:


     Well the name pretty well says it all.  Jayse writes some new stuff and he also takes other's stories and "alters" them more to this theme.  Whenever he uses other's stories, he almost always posts the original and he ALWAYS gives credit to the original author.  I have several stories that he has adapted and have no problem with that.  What I DO HATE, is when someone take my story (or anyone else’s) and then passes it off as his own. Not cool.   These stories range from mild (rare) to brutal (often) to extremely violent.  So, this site isn't for everyone. 


     This site features stories about tiddlywinks and checkers. Okay, just checking if you're still reading.  Obviously about ballbusting.  In general, the stories are "milder" but some can be pretty violent.  He also has some videos about low blows, and ball torture.

Those are my favorite sites about wrestling and ballbusting I like.  It is not a comprehensive list.  When I first started posting my stories, the internet was young and sites about homoerotic wrestling few and far between.  Today a much richer environment.

 If there is a site you think other readers or myself would like please mention them in the comments section.  









No comments:

Post a Comment