Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.

Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Monday, April 20, 2020

Going Shopping III




Going Shopping III

by Gym Dude

About a week after the incident at the mall, I ran into my wrestling victim and a few of his buddies in the park. A challenge was made to take on three remaining healthy wrestlers in one-on-one competition with an agreement that if I can take out two of the three wrestlers, I keep the shirt and we declare this whole thing over. So far, I beat the shit out of their 200-pound wrestler and left him screaming in the dirt! Cool!


While taking a short rest, I sized up the 215-pound champion. This guy is a little taller than 6’1” and his body tells you instantly that he’s a wrestler. The kid has an unbelievable neck and powerful upper body. I can see no physical weakness and his body fat has got to be under 5%. The stud’s got a great tan, you can tell he almost lives outdoors. His dark hair is cut high and tight, giving him a tough, military look, and his deep-set eyes are so dark they look black. It makes you feel like he’s looking right through you.

I’m thinking my biggest advantage over this dude is that as a high school wrestler this guy doesn’t train with the “pro” moves I do. We both know amateur wrestling; my best chance is to take him down with moves he’s never seen and holds that even his powerful body won’t be able to handle.

On the down side, this guy has just been forced to watch his hard-bodied pal take a major beating and suffer in my holds. He’s going to be gunning for me and judging by those guns, he won’t be gentle. To beat this guy, I need to demonstrate my dominance right off the bat. This dude is just too big to let him get the jump on me.

It’s Showtime! As we approach one another, I start by reaching my right hand up and signal for a test of strength. Muscleboy looks strong and as the 215-pound champion, he’s probably not used to being beat at this by anyone. It’s time I introduce this young buck to some bodybuilder muscle!

We’re almost equal in weight but with an extra 2 ½ inches in height the young fighter looks down at me slightly and gets this broad smile on his face. He’s done this before and I’ll lay odds he’s never lost, before now.

We lock hands and I have to admit, he is one strong dude. The stud presses forward and our chests slam together but my big arms don’t move. Muscleboy musters up all the strength he has in those broad shoulders and presses down again, but once more he fails to gain any ground. His broad smile quickly fades.

He is one powerful kid, but he needs to learn, you don’t try to muscle-fight a bodybuilder. I want to keep the fight on my terms, if I can attack his ego and keep him trying to use his muscle power against me, I’ll have him beat. Unlike many weightlifters, I’ve worked unusually hard on the commonly forgotten body parts like wrists and forearms. On days like today, I’m really glad I did. With the big boy struggling to move my big guns, simultaneously I begin to bend his wrists back while tightening my grip on his hands.

His muscular buddies are cheering him on to put me down and revenge their two beaten fighters but they are quickly stunned to see their big man’s muscular arms start to bend backwards.

“Come on man! Nail this guy! Don’t let him do this to you!” They shout their support, but it doesn’t change things. Their powerful friend has tried to out-muscle the wrong man!

The big boy has size and he sure has power, but technique counts in this game and as the pain in his hands and wrists increases, my man loses concentration. It’s not long before his knees begin to buckle and the game is virtually over.

With Muscleboy on one knee and off balance, I release my grip on his left hand, step to one side and back while controlling his big right arm and drive him face-first to the ground. I need to break his spirit and see no reason to be gentle abut it so I drive my knee into the right side of his upper back while securing an arm bar on his weakened right arm. I crank the arm good and hard and Muscleboy lets out a yelp!

His buff friends are shocked to see their 215-pound wrestling champ taken off his feet and man-handled, they were sure he would make short work of me. I know Muscleboy has the power to be a dangerous fighter, I need to disable his best weapons first. This well-muscled athlete is in great shape. His upper body is especially strong. I decide to concentrate on Muscleboy’s massive arms, destroy those pythons and he won’t have a chance against my strength and speed.

“So, what do you think, lad? You still ready to kick my ass?” I ask my groaning opponent. When you get a good fighter under control, he gets so busy thinking of counter moves sometimes it helps to remind him that he’s in deep shit.

Muscleboy groans as I tighten my grip, “It’s early, smart-ass. You’ll get yours!” He moans.

As the shock of seeing someone work over their big buddy wears off, the other fighters start shouting encouragement and ideas.

A quick crank on the dude’s big arm and the resulting yelp lets me know I have my man. I have to admit with a body this massive and strong I expected the big stud to put up more of a fight. It’s time for me to start raining on his parade!

While Muscleboy suffers in my grip, I figure another knee drop to the shoulder ought to take him out of commission for good. I lean back to put my full weight behind the blow, but the young stud surprises me, kicking out then spinning into me, knocking me off balance and escaping my control. Damn! I didn’t think he had it in him!

I’ve got to mess this big boy up before he can recover, diving forward, I target his muscular legs, but as I move in, Muscleboy tags me with a solid knee to the jaw. He buddies are going ape shit! He slows me down, but I’m still ready for more. While he shakes out his wounded wing trying to restore circulation, I take advantage with a drop kick dead-center on the boy’s chest, knocking the big stud off his feet.

I go for the legs again but the big guy is too fast. Gripping my shoulders, and executing a powerful kick, Muscleboy easily monkey-flips me over his head nearly knocking my wind out as I smash solidly to the ground.

We both make it to our feet and as we prepare to lock up, he goes high and I go low. With one arm between his legs and the other over his shoulder, I lift Muscleboy off his feet while he strains mightily to throw me off balance. Luck is not in his favor and I power-slam the big boy to the ground.

His muscular body arches up in pain as I get the satisfaction of early payback. My knee drop to his washboard abdominals would nearly end the fight with most guys, but this bad boy has not been softened up enough for that stunt to work. His back is hurting but the abs are holding strong. As he tries to make it to his feet, I grip the big dude again lifting the young fighter to chest height, this time carefully guiding his massive frame across my knee.

“AAAARGH” is the only reaction I need to let me know I have scored BIG! Adding my own brand of intimidation, I put the young stud on notice. “Alright, Muscleboy, playtime is over! Now get ready for some real punishment!”

The guys are still shouting encouragement, but it is clearly the sound of desperation as they watch another of their big champions get ready to bite the dust. The adrenalin pumping through my powerful body makes the big boy seem light as a feather. He tries to struggle as I lift him again, but there is nothing he could do but hurt as I smash his battered back across my knee again.

“AAAAAARRRRGH! AAAAAAHH, Shit!” is all he can scream. Muscleboy is in sad shape! I’m sure that another of my powerful back breakers would do exactly as the name implied, and knowing that my man is whipped, I let Muscleboy roll off my knee landing face first in the grass.

While his friends try to encourage him to fight back, I shout to his buddies, “Is this all you got? You mean to tell me this wimp is your champion? I sure expected a stud with muscles like these to put up a better fight. It looks to me like NONE of you punks can fight worth shit!”

Muscleboy is making every effort to make it to his feet and stay in the battle, but there isn’t much left of the powerful hunk. As he gets to his knees, I slip my arms under his and lock my hands tightly behind his neck. With my full-nelson solidly applied, I yank the battered athlete in the air and let him dangle in my punishing grip. This is one of my favorite holds. I really get off holding some muscular stud helpless while I slowly increase the pressure until he’s done.

Muscleboy is gasping for air as he tries to maneuver in a vain attempt to defend himself. “Good”, I whisper in his ear. “Fight me. Make this last just as long as you possibly can! Show me just how much punishment your big muscles are able to handle!” I flex my own massive guns, gaining a painful groan from the powerful young star as his head is forced down toward his chest.

His feet are firmly planted about shoulder width as he gulps down as much oxygen as possible. “AAAAAAHHHH” he screams as I feel his massive upper body flex. Muscleboy is the perfect nick-name for this stud. I am really amazed considering the working over he’s taken, that this young hunk is able to fight back at all, let alone pour so much pure power into those broad shoulders. I lock down again, but this time there is no progress. Sure, I’m not using full power, but it’s impressive that he‘s able to stand up to my strength.

“Just what I want, big boy, make it last! Let’s take our time while I slowly shred your chest and shoulder muscles!” I just really love the feeling you get from tearing down these young muscle hunks who think they’re indestructible. It’s my little welcoming party to the real world, just weaken their big muscles down and then give them a grade “A” ass-whipping! I’m going to make a punishing example of this muscular champ and prove to all the wrestlers here that I’ve earned the right to wear their trophy shirt!

I flex again, knowing my muscular arms can make short work of this young punk, but to my surprise the kid holds strong again. I can feel his thick muscles power up as his massive chest swells with air. The wrestling champ’s beefy arms flex in a double-biceps pose as he tries to muscle his way out of my painful grip. The mighty stud strains, but my guns hold him solid.

This kid’s back, lats and shoulders are really incredible! I never believed he possessed so much raw power. We muscle up simultaneously, while his buddies cheer him on. My hands are turning white from the incredible pressure on the young stud’s neck. Muscleboy is holding solid and so am I. There’s no way I’m going to let some kid flex out of this bodybuilder’s favorite hold!

“AAAAAHHHH” the big kid screams as his rugged body trembles with his most powerful flex and my fingers slowly slide apart! I can’t believe it! No man has broken out of my grip before! Muscleboy is exhausted and barely able to stand. He has flexed his massive upper body and freed himself from my hold, but it has taken everything he has to do it. I know he won’t be able to escape that hold again, and that is just what is headed his way!

Once again, I underestimate the kid’s speed and strength! As soon as I am within range, right when he is supposed to be backing away, the musclebound kid lunges at me. Caught by surprise, Muscleboy wraps his big left arm around my neck, bending me down and crushing my head between his thick forearm and massive biceps.

Muscleboy concentrates on his side headlock and really cranks it up. I start pounding the kid’s abs, but that gets me nowhere. This guy’s body is every bit as tight and hard as the other two fighters, only his muscles are thicker and stronger. I pound his body like a mad man, but my fists just bounce off his rock-solid abs. The 215-pound wrestling champ cranks up incredible pressure with his side-headlock then demonstrates his power and body control by easily flipping me to the ground and clamping on a body scissors with his massively muscled legs. The kid’s legs are like marble pillars crushing my abs while I struggle to breathe.

“Come on, Dude.” Mr. Hardbody cheers from the sidelines. He may not be able to get personal revenge but loves seeing the big muscleman get taken down a few pegs. “Crush the bastard! Crank on him, Man. I almost took him with that hold, surely YOU can wipe the guy out with it!”

Unable to dislodge his powerful hold, my only chance is to weaken his muscular body. Muscleboy is working to wear me down while I continue pounding the kid’s abs.

I get no indication that my attack on his midsection is getting me anywhere, but finally the kid releases his devastating headlock only to secure my big right arm in an amazingly painful hammerlock. I try to put the agony out of my mind and show the young stud some prime bodybuilder muscle as I flex out of his commanding grip but instead, Muscleboy cranks on his body scissors until I’m damn near to the breaking point!

I had this boy beat! Now, somehow, this big shit has me exhausted and nearly ready for submission. As I fight in a last-ditch effort for release, the powerful kid maneuvers my good arm into a double hammerlock! SHIT! Everything I do, just gets me in deeper!

I struggle but it is useless. The pressure on my body is incredible. The abs I always trained to be crushproof are straining to hold back the kid’s amazing muscle power, but they are not strong enough. My muscular frame is failing. It is almost as though I am hearing someone else as the words of submission begin forming in my mouth.

“I ….. I …. Can’t …… I …… .can’t …… take …..”

“WHOA! Hold on there partner.” The kid sounds so upbeat, I am shocked that he could sound so calm while his young muscles are crushing me with so much force! “Come on, Man. Don’t be giving up on me yet! You’re this tough muscleman who likes to come here and show off how big you are beating up on high school kids. Hang in there a while longer stud, I want to show you how strong some of us high school kids are!”

I continue to fight against his might but it is useless. I’m gasping for every breath while flexing my abdominals beyond anything I’ve ever had to do before.

The kid has me, it’s clear. The young wrestler puts ME on notice. “Now show me what a big man you are, and fight your way out of this!”

The 215-pounder has painfully shown me why he is a champion. Muscleboy releases my wrists and grips solidly behind my back. With my arms still trapped in the hammerlock position taking up additional space, his bear hug is already locked on tighter than most. While the powerful young wrestler’s arms are not as large as my bodybuilder guns, they are equally hard as the big boy’s biceps flex against my triceps, forcing my arms further up my back causing blinding pain.

“AAAAARGH” I am forced to scream and if I could I would scream my submission right now!

“Let me see how that big musclebound body of yours holds up to some teenage power!” The young stud has secured his arms and legs around my body like an octopus and is already unleashing a level of crushing power I have never seen before. I’ve already found his muscular body to be incredibly hard. I know the boy is strong, but I never dreamed he would have this kind of reserve power! As the young wrestler flexes the steel-like muscles in his arms his biceps pump larger and larger.

I had spent years building my massive upper arms and yet my thick horseshoe triceps are failing before the unyielding power of this kid’s rock-solid biceps.

“UUUUGH. UUUUUUUGH. NO. NO MORE!” I struggle to get the words out.

The kid is amazingly calm, “Oh, yeah. More! I’ve got lots more power I want to show you. Like this!” The kid slowly begins to suck in air, something I haven’t been able to do for a long time. He is taking a giant breath. His massive chest begins to grow in both size and power but his bear hug is locked on so tightly, there is nowhere for it to go.

The muscular young wrestler holds me in his death grip. It is now a battle over the power of my massive bodybuilder chest against his powerful young wrestler’s fortress. I know this kid is not able to match my 500+ bench presses. I’ve spent years building this body and even though he has succeeded in weakening me down, there is no way I’m going to let a kid crush THIS muscleman!

I begin to inhale as well, while flexing my thick beef-steak pecs. I’m going to show this boy what it’s like to fight a real man. I can feel my chest begin to enlarge and I know at least this part of the battle will be mine! But wait! What the hell is this! My chest won’t go any further. I can’t get air. I struggle with all I have, but my worked over body will no longer respond!

The kid laughs at my efforts, “You want to fight me with muscle power, Big Man! You’re fighting the wrong BOY!” I’m in a world of hurt. My big guns are in so much agony I can hardly feel them anymore.

“Your big bad muscles aren’t helping you NOW, are they, Muscleman?” the kid shouts as his powerful arms flex again tightening their fearsome grip. The air explodes from my chest in a scream of pure agony.

“AAAARGH. AAAARGH. Enough! I …. Give! I ….. Give! You win. I ….. can’t …… take …… any ….. more!” I am done. Defeated by a high school wrestler! I can’t believe my ears as I offer my submission over and over to the young stud holding me captive. I expect immediate release, but it doesn’t come!

Muscleboy doesn’t let up on me at all! To my terror, the young stud maintains his crushing holds enjoying the feeling of this massive bodybuilder straining and struggling against the wrestler’s teenage muscle power. The kid laughs at my plight adding more force, just for the fun of it.

I have nothing left as Muscleboy crushes my helpless physique. “Let … me … go. You … win. I … give … up. Let … me … go.” I hear myself beg.

He speaks with amazing calmness, “You know. Every time I beat a man on the mat, I have to let him go right away. This guy who thinks he’s such a bad ass that he actually DARES to face the champion, and when he goes down, as they all do, I have to stop and let him walk away. God, there are so many times I want to just keep going and teach these bastards a lesson they would never forget, but rules are rules and I’d be thrown out if I actually hurt one of those plastic heroes. Lucky for me, we got no rules today. I can do whatever I damn please and there sure doesn’t seem to be much this big bad-ass muscleman is able to do to stop me. What do you say, Tough Guy?”

The iron muscles in this stud’s young body are crushing my muscular physique beyond anything any man has ever done. I am barely able to move as I feel all the fight drain from my body. The big muscleman has been conquered! “I give! Come on, Man. Enough is enough. I can’t take any more. I’m done, Dude. I … give … up. I ….. give ….. up.”

The kid continues the pressure of his grip. It feels like my bones will start to disintegrate at any moment. “Oh, shit! I guess you’re right. There is no way your weak little body is going to hold up to real wrestle power. What was I thinking?” The kid adds one last touch of humiliation and one more tight squeeze just to hear me scream, then releases my helpless physique to fall helplessly on the ground.

The champ bounds up as though he’s fresh and ready to fight again. I know I have put him through his paces, but it sure didn’t show. His rugged buddies slap him on the back and shoulders and cheer the first victory for their team while I am writhing in the dirt trying desperately to get my twisted muscles working again.

The kid is amazingly powerful. He possesses FAR more strength in those muscles than I ever imagined. The boy’s wrestling skills surpass my own, but my muscle power WAS working for me, until I was suckered into one big mistake.

I am now one-for-two. It all comes down to the last match. I’ve got to get my big body working again at full power. I have to forget what just happened and concentrate on my own game. I can’t make any more mistakes! These kids are just too damn tough for me to let down my guard. I can’t think about fighting high school kids. I have to go into this next fight like my life depends on it. I must attack this next stud as though I am in a fight for my life. I’ve got to bring this next boy down fast and bring him down HARD.

I have one more chance to show these muscle-brats what a real man can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment