Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.

Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Friday, April 10, 2020

The Campout


THE CAMPOUT

By

Gym Dude

I'm proud of the fact that I have always taken pretty good care of myself. Dad started me lifting weights with him while I was still in grade school and I really got into it for high school football. Football was good for me, good enough to pay for 4 years at UCLA. Even today at 28, my health is important enough to get me in the gym 5 or 6 days a week. I'm able to keep my weight down to a lean 216 which seems about right for my six-foot one frame. This is a young man's world and my dedication to good health not only keeps me in the running with the young bucks, I can still kick the ass of just about any man I come up against.



I love the outdoors and take every opportunity to get out and hike or overnight camp when possible, sometimes I go with the gang but I sure don't mind the peace and tranquility of getting out by myself either. It's great to be in the bright sunshine and fresh air of the forest. It doesn't take me very long before I'm stripped down to just my hiking shorts or a pair of gym shorts, whatever is handy.

I'm not shy about my body, I mean I've worked damn hard to get in shape and stay there and I appreciate the favorable looks and comments at the gym and around the pool, but I have to admit I get a little self-conscious when I turn a sharp corner on a hiking trail and run into a pack of other hikers, especially a mixed group. It's one thing if they see me coming from a distance so it's not so much of a shock, but since I'm half-a-head taller than most guys and carry nearly half-again more beef, the reaction sometimes makes me feel like Bigfoot! The guys are stunned and usually just utter some exclamation like "Whoa!" and jump back out of the way. The girls fall in two groups, half of them are shy and want to hide behind a rock and peek, the others want to jump my frame right then and there. The guys in their group seem to get really pissed at that.

I can understand their position, one minute they are the hunters and protectors of their women and after one sight of me these guys look weak and insignificant by comparison. It must be really hard on them, especially knowing that their women are going to dream about "that big stud on the trail" for years to come.  It's a little embarrassing, but deep inside I love it! I mean, come on. What's the harm? You may drive a Ford but that doesn't mean you can't dream about a Mercedes. Besides if any of these guys have a problem with it, I could always just beat the shit out of them and enjoy myself doing it. In fact, I'll bet their women would get a big charge out of that as well!

So, I finally have this three-day weekend, the weather is perfect and it looks like it could be my last good chance to go camping this season. My buds are all out

of town in a dozen different directions which is cool with me since I need some time alone to recharge my batteries. The last time I was up in the mountains I ran into a ranger who told me of a great little spot to camp. It's out of the way and hardly anybody knows about it. The place is up a box canyon so other hikers won't be traipsing through. There are meadows on each side and a stream with a great swimming hole.  It sounds to me like just what the doctor ordered.

I feel the pressure of my work week lift as I get further from the city. After a few hours of driving the turnoff is right where he said it would be and a dozen or so miles later the dirt road ends and widens into a small parking area.

I know how to pack light but I have to admit that I also like having some creature comforts along. My average pack would be pretty heavy for most men but I love the workout the extra weight provides. I sling the pack across my back and my lungs expand in an effort to grab every ounce of clean mountain air.  Damn, I feel like I'm about to explode! Setting off up the trail I'm thinking that right now it's pretty damn great to be me!

The ranger said the trail is not really marked, but still obvious. I stroll leisurely along enjoying Mother Nature's spectacle. After about five miles I find the creek and follow it up the hill. The waterfalls and rapids add even more interest for the final five miles of the hike. The uphill climb with a heavy pack makes me really appreciate all the time I spend in the gym. It's no surprise to me that very few people have found this spot.

Finally, rounding a bend, there it is! This place is everything the ranger said and more. If I were an artist I'd sit right down and paint a picture. I'll be sure to bring a camera next time, although I doubt even a camera could capture all the grandeur of this perfect spot. I glance around then start building camp about 50 feet from the stream in a small stand of trees. I love the sun, but I've learned to appreciate the shade especially on days like this.

I'm not tired but I am sure as hell relaxed so I slip on my black Speedo, spread out a blanket in the clearing and stretch back in the warm sun. In no time I am out like a light.

I must have been out for a couple of hours when I

awake to nearby voices. It takes a moment for me to remember where I am then I start getting pissed to learn that I am not alone in my perfect world. I lean up and look in the direction of the sound and I can see two tents in the meadow across the stream. It's odd to me that they are not together but are on opposite sides of the meadow. So, I have not just one group of campers, but TWO! My dream campsite may not be as desolate as I hoped. It takes me a few minutes to get adjusted to the idea but I finally come to the realization that I am not alone in the world and other people have a right to be here too even if it’s not what I have in mind. I don't like it, but I can live

with it.

The voices are coming from a couple of young guys, I'm guessing they are in their very late teens or early 20's, splashing in the water and tossing a football.  The guys look to be average height, a little better than average size and obviously jocks. Even in the water I can tell from their actions that they are in pretty good shape. I chuckle to myself, just wait until they get a look at me, my little friends will want to crawl in a hole.

They seem like good kids. Still unnoticed by my fellow campers, I sit on a log enjoying the play.  Maybe it won't be so bad having company after all.  The guys are just laughing and screwing around but even just taking it easy they are passing the ball a respectable distance between them. I can't help but notice one of the dudes possesses really incredible forearms. Neither guy is a slouch in upper body development, good size and definition, but this one guy's forearms are really outstanding. This young stud looks like someone has hidden bowling pins in his arms. The boy must eat his spinach, he'd make Popeye proud. Hell, I know bodybuilders that would kill for arms like those. If it weren't for his powerful biceps those muscular forearms would look out of place. I wonder what he did to build arms that strong.

My fascination is interrupted by two other guys leaving the tent on the far side of the meadow. A little taller than the first two and about 5 years older, it is really clear that these guys are weightlifters. While not holding a candle to someone like me, the two bigger guys are in rock-solid shape.  The guys dive into the swimming hole in the open space between the two younger men and spend some time diving and exploring the bottom. It is not long they start looking for something more fun to do. One of the big dudes starts giving the younger guys some shit.

The younger guys are just having fun in the water not really bothering the other dudes but the bigger guys start picking on them. I can tell they are going out of their way to antagonize the smaller guys. The smaller guys start standing up for themselves, but still trying to defuse the situation. One thing leads to another and the confrontation gets rougher and rougher until one of the bigger guys gets right in the smaller guy's face and starts threatening the smaller dude.

I didn't come all the way up here just to watch some bully spread his bullshit. The smaller guys are in good shape but definitely out muscled, so I decide to even up the odds.

"Listen, Ass Wipe!" I holler as I wade towards the bigger dude. "Why don't you back off and let the kids play ball. They're not hurting anything. This is a nice peaceful spot. Why not try to use your brains instead of your muscles for once?"

All four guys are startled by my sudden appearance.  They must not have noticed another camper nearby and I'm sure 216 pounds of premium beef walking out of the

woods made them think they have run into the abdominal showman!

I've got the power to back up what I say and I have no reservations about single-handedly facing down these two buff studs. I always hope people will use some common sense, but their testosterone is already in high gear and the cocky bastards don't scare off easy. The Muscleboys try to turn the tables and threaten me. "Oh, my God! It's the Texas Rangers here to save these two little damsels in distress!" the larger of the two weightlifters mocks both me and the younger studs.

"Talk about using your brains, you must not be able to count, Muscleman." One of the Muscleboys laughs.

"The Indians have the cowboy out numbered." The other muscle-stud chimes in with a big smirk on his face.

I will enjoy rearranging that mug of his, if he will only give me the chance. I have no doubt that I can handle the two without a problem, but as they move toward me from each side I am suddenly crippled by outrageous pain.

While concentrating on the bigger muscle-dudes, one of the smaller guys I was 'defending' swam underwater and locked a claw hold on my nuts! As my hands drop to break the kid's grip the other youngster jumps on my back and locks a sleeper securely on my thick neck.  At the same moment, the two bigger guys attack, each gripping an arm and pounding their fists into my shoulders and chest. The bigger guys are in great shape and their fists do a job on my upper body. Just

then the first attacker grips with both hands and all of a sudden, I'm in big trouble!

By now the two larger men have grapevined my legs leaving me unable to move. I struggle against the incredible force but am overcome by the weight of the four dudes working me over. I try to get my act together but before I can, the bigger guys pull me helplessly forward. Unable to balance myself and without being able to move my legs, I begin to fall forward as the two bigger attackers drive me down.

The power of the youngster on my back is impressive!  Certainly, he wouldn't have a prayer in a fair fight against a big man like me but for a little guy his sleeper hold is amazingly effective. For insurance the youngster locks on a surprisingly devastating body scissors.

With my powerful legs and arms controlled by the two bigger men and an extra 185 pounds across my shoulders the guys easily drag me under the water. I know with my lung capacity I can go a good minute underwater, maybe two. I've got to fight my way out of this and I start to struggle, making every attempt to free myself from my captors. I fight with all my strength but I'm outnumbered as the bigger boys have no problem controlling even my muscular arms and legs. As my struggle intensifies, I am once again crippled by outrageous pain as the first attacker again demonstrates his iron grip on my Speedo. Even underwater I am forced to scream uncontrollably which only depletes my precious oxygen.

Damn! All I tried to do was help the little bastards from being bullied, and now they're trying to kill me. This doesn't make any sense!

In near panic I struggle fiercely but can't get any leverage. Helpless, I am near drowning when the two larger men finally pull my head above the water.

Exhausted and coughing up water I'm starved for oxygen and my big body is limp as washrag. The four pull me to shore, the two smaller men on each side with one of the muscle-studs behind helping to hold me up. The largest of the guys steps before me then scoops and power-slams me to the hard ground knocking out most of the remaining wind from my body.

One of the big boys shouts down at me, "All right, Muscleman. You want to fight? Let's do it!"

Each of the bigger men grab an arm then sit on each side with their feet pressing against my neck and lats. Each Muscleboy applies a wristlock then leans back executing agonizing pressure. I find out quickly that both of these musclebuilders are as strong as they look, but they have already made a fatal miscalculation. If they were smart, they would have kept me underwater until I passed out. Now, even as the big boys add more and more pressure I am able to clear my lungs and start to get my strength back.

They seem to want the big man wide awake so they can enjoy my reaction as the four young studs beat the crap out of me. Too bad you don't always get what you want.

"Man! Just look at the size of this studs’ legs!" One of the younger dudes exclaims as he drops his bodyweight across one ankle and grabs for the other. "Don't worry, Bud. He won't fight for long once I lock on my Iron Claw!" the other shouts back as he eyes my crotch while flexing his mighty forearms. I have already experienced all I wanted of this dude's powerful grip and know I can't take much more of that kind of punishment.

Flexing one powerful leg I easily break the hold and kick up with all my might. I catch Claw Boy right under the jaw with enough force to knock the dude in the air. The young stud's feet fly toward the sky and he crashes to the ground head and shoulders first. I can't tell if he is out before he hits the ground or not, but the impact sure enough finishes the job. The young stud lays there motionless.

"SHIT! Did you see tha..." the other young dude is cut off in mid-sentence as I plant my free foot on the ground and use the leverage to power up my trapped leg. His 185-pound frame is nothing compared to the weight I use working out on my leg extensions. Before he can collect his thoughts, the dude is flying through the air into one of the musclebuilders holding my arms. The collision knocks the bigger dude to the ground and frees up my left arm.

It is total chaos as I scramble to break free and the guys try to regain control. The big dude with the remaining wrist lock clamps down hard doing everything he can to break my damn arm before I can get to him.  It doesn't work and in one smooth motion I roll toward the muscle-dude and drill a big left fist deep into

his washboard gut. I catch the bastard unprepared.  The wind whistles between his teeth as I flex and rip my big right arm from his grasp.

Free at last! I put the guys on notice, "All right, Bastards! Welcome to ass kicking time!"

The three remaining tough guys pause for just a moment, stunned at the sudden turn of events but they don't wait long. "Get HIM!" one of them shouts and all three attack at once, each coming at me from a different direction.

The two bigger Muscleboys decide the odds are best using their fists rather than trying to match my muscle. The strategy works for a short while with six fists against two there is no way I can block many of their powerful punches. For every punch I throw another half a dozen fists slam into my body. I have been holding up pretty good so far, but I know I have to stop the damage they are inflicting. I can't last long like this.

The smaller of the studs can tell that his fists are not able to deliver as much damage as the big boys so while they keep me occupied the 185-pounder jumps on my back muscling on his favorite hold. The smaller dude has amazing power for a kid his size, his solid arms clamp on my neck like a vice but I have other things to worry about first.

While one muscle-builder pounds his fists into my shoulder and side, I concentrate on the other man by powering a big left deep into the dude's upper abs. I lift the tough guy clear off the ground as his muscular body wraps around my fist. As I pull my hand back the stud drops uncontrollably to his hands and knees trying desperately to remember how to breathe.

"Yeah, Ass Hole! How's it feel?" I shout at my helpless opponent before turning my attention to the other muscle-stud. The big guy no longer likes the odds and starts backing up. He looks scared and he damn well should be! He carefully puts up his guard.  I can't believe this dude is going to stand there and fight me, but then he doesn't have a lot of choice.  He expects me to throw a punch, but instead I spin around sweeping his legs from under him. With both of the bigger muscle-studs on the ground it is time to give some attention to Sleeper Boy before he starts doing some real damage. I am already starting to feel a little light headed and I know I need to get this dude off of me before his buddies can recover.

I jump in the air and slam to the ground with the boy's solid body under mine. My 216 pounds of rock-solid muscle makes a big impression on the 185-pound athlete. Before he can do anything but groan, I slip slightly to one side and drill the kid with an elbow to the gut, winding him. "Sorry, Little Buddy. I just don't need you slowing me down!" I shout as I nail the rugged dude with three more. He rolls up in a ball.

The two bigger Muscleboys are coming around and look like they are ready to get back into the fight. The second one is really pissed at how easily I took him down, the first is still nursing his broken down abs.  They attack in unison, one from each side but it does

them no good. I have no intention of matching fists with these guys, it’s time to provide some education.

Grabbing them both in a headlock with each arm, I twist the Muscleboys down then snap their heads together. It feels good, at least to me, so I let them have it again even harder. My two well-muscled challengers are getting shaky so I flip them around on their asses, back to back and lock them together in a body scissors. It looks like their eyes are going to bug right out of their heads as my oaken thighs flex to full size crushing the wind from their weakened bodies. Both musclemen start to pound on my legs as though it will do them any good. "Fat chance, Studs!" I shout. "You boys are history. No man escapes from these legs. You said you are ready for a fight? Well, it's about time you got some balls and fought back!"  Knowing the two are helpless I just want to give them some shit. These bastards need to learn to pick their fights a LOT more carefully.

I am crushing the helpless Muscleboys as Sleeper kid comes around and tries to fight me. I may be distracted for the moment but I still have both arms free. The 185-pound athlete has the advantage of mobility but he still has to bring the fight to me and facing my guns it is just a matter of time before he gets close enough for me to grab him. The little shit is a fighter but once I have him in my grip, he doesn't have a prayer. While my powerful legs crush his two muscular buddies, I maneuver the smaller fighter into my full nelson. The kid is strong and fights like crazy, but nothing and no one will help him now. The two big Muscleboys are struggling with all their remaining power but are helpless while my big guns crush their friends' upper body.

I've got to give the little shit credit; I've got the Sleeper Kid in a world of hurt but he still won't give up. I really don't want to do any physical damage, so I tell the boy I'll release him if he will scissors the big boys.

In a way it's not really giving up if he does something to earn his freedom and his big buddies had been giving him a lot of shit earlier. Reluctantly, Sleeper Kid locks his legs around the necks of the two Muscleboys and slowly cranks up his power. Before the kid locks on tight, I crush my knees into the Muscleboy's guts and nearly cut them in half. Just as they begin to wail in agony Sleeper Kid crushes with his neck scissors and it's not long before the two big

boys are out cold.

As promised, I release Sleeper Kid, but I'm not done yet. "I told you I would release you from my full-nelson. I didn't say this is over. You jumped me from behind and you're going to have to pay for that."

"Come on, Man." The kid takes a quick look around at his three unconscious buddies. "This isn't fair!  You're too fucking strong for me to take on alone. I don't have a prayer in a fight with you!"

"Well, Son." I walked around to his left cutting off any escape. "Chalk this up to part of your education. In life, sometimes it SUCKS to be YOU!"

Rather than wait for the inevitable, the little shit actually attacks me! I just lift him up and throw him to the ground. The muscular middleweight hits hard enough to actually bounce. I'm sure nothing breaks, but I decide to be a little more careful. Sleeper Kid slowly crawls to his hands and knees then makes it to his feet ... And the son-of-a-bitch actually attacks me again! I have to admit that I'm actually starting to respect the little dude!

The kid tries some fairly high risk maneuvers that I just simply brush off but I want to slow the boy down before he hurts himself so I grab an arm and pull him close, working his muscular frame into my abdominal stretch. I lean back and Sleeper Kid's body is stretched in directions it was never intended to go.  The kid struggles against my power but amazingly he won't give up! I hold him in this agonizing position for about five minutes and the little shit is still taking it like a man. IMPRESSIVE!

I continue Sleeper Kid's education with a clear example of why he should avoid getting caught in a double hammerlock and a few other submissions holds but the tough little shit still won't give in. I'm getting bored with this so I wrap my big arm around Sleeper Kid's neck. "Here, Boy. Let me show you how it's done!" I put him on notice as I gently snug up my grip. Sleeper Kid struggles mightily against my overpowering muscles. He never had a chance of course but his body begins to relax as he drifts off to la-la land.

Now I have a problem. My four "tough guys" were sleeping it off and I don't really want them spoiling my peaceful weekend, so what to do????

I use my trusty ax to bring down a nice Lodge Pole pine and cut it into four foot sections then use a larger log to pound the four posts in the ground in the shape of a box with each post about five feet from the next. Next, I lay my unconscious attackers near the posts so they stretch out in a kind of star pattern and tie a wrist from two boys to each post. I tie a rope to each ankle and strap the ends to nearby trees so each of the young athletes was securely stretched out in spread-eagle fashion. At least now they wouldn't be able to screw with me for a while. I lay back on my blanket and began to enjoy the sun and relaxation. AAAAAAH, once again the world is good!

One by one the boys start to come around. These ass-holes may not be able to move around much, but they sure screw up my nap! I can tell by the squawking that all four are finally awake I guess I can tell them what I've decided to do with them.  Stepping to the center of my 'star pattern' I address my 'charges' like a First Sergeant. "Alright, you worthless ass-holes!" I shout down at them, "You guys want to flex your muscles and fight, so fight you

will. But THIS time you're going to fight fair, one-on-one. What do you worms think about that?"

Each one of the well-muscled dudes was not crazy about the idea of fighting me one-on-one. "Come on, Man."  One of the big weightlifters shouted, if we can't take you down as a group, how the hell are we supposed to fight you one-on-one? You'll kill us, Man!"

"Yeah, Shit-head. You're absolutely right. That's why you're not going to fight me. You're going to fight each other!" All of a sudden, all four guys got real quiet. I could tell they were busy trying to figure out who could beat who.

Even though he's nearly the smallest of the four, I have the most respect for Sleeper Kid. I step above his head and look down at his strong young physique.  "You! Sleeper Kid! You fight first. If you can beat all three of your pals in man-to-man combat, I'll let you leave, no questions asked. What do you say?"

The kid took no time to think about it, "You're on, Big Dude. Let's do it!" he shouted.

"My first!" The biggest muscle-dude shouted. "Let me kick your ass first!"

I had already planned on starting with the big guy first, he just saved me the trouble of making it official. I untie the two dudes and let them get ready for combat. I like this. A little entertainment and I don't work up a sweat doing anything.

"GO!" I shout for the fun to begin. The two combatants circle slowly. It doesn't look like a fair fight with the muscle-stud at 6' 2" and around 210, he must have a good 20 to 25 pounds on the smaller fighter, but I know this dude is TOUGH. The kid fakes a take down and the big boy swings his big right hand

at the kid's head. Sleeper Kid is out of range as the fist flies past him then charges head-down smashing into Muscleboy's gut. The guy doubles over but doesn't go down as Sleeper Kid just stands up and flips the bigger man over his shoulder. Muscleboy hits the ground HARD.

Sleeper Kid knows he will probably not get a second chance like this. He pulls the big dude to sitting position and locks his arms tightly around the big man's solid neck. Muscleboy tries to fight, but I can tell this round is over. It is just a matter of time.

 Predictably, Muscleboy fades away and Sleeper Kid actually helps me tie up his first unconscious victim.

I point to Muscleboy number two, "Alright, Shit-head.  You're next" I bend down to untie the buff 195-pounder while Sleeper Kid prepares for his next fight.

Muscleboy is primed and ready. He wants to get some payback for his buddies embarrassing loss to the smaller dude. They approach one another and Sleeper Kid is staying back. It looks to me like he's going to play this one safe.

Just like the big weightlifter before him, Muscleboy is gunning for the kid with his fists. The big boy takes a swing and the little guy is gone. The two strong young men step forward again and once more the big guy swings at his target. Once more he is not nearly fast enough.

 "Three swings and you're out!" Sleeper Kid shouts to the bigger athlete.

"Yeah, so you think, Little Man. Let me get my hands on you and we'll see who is out!" Muscleboy yells.  Just as Sleeper Kid makes his move for a take down the big weightlifter powers a right hand upside the kid's head!

The big guy is damn lucky if he didn't break his hand with a punch like that! Sleeper Kid is driven hard to one knee from the force of the mighty blow and Muscleboy moves in for the kill. He reaches for his dazed opponent for what appears to be an easy victory but Sleeper Kid grips the big dude's nearest leg and stands lifting as high and as fast as he can.  Muscleboy's back slams to the ground and the kid locks down with a leg lock. The big stud starts to scream.  Sleeper Kid has the big stud's ankle twisted far enough to do some serious damage and amazingly enough the big Muscleboy is screaming his submission at the top of his lungs!

I have to chuckle to myself, I really like this kid's style!

Muscleboy is unable to walk so together we drag the big stud back to his position and strap him to the posts before releasing Claw Boy. This will be a hard fight to call since the guys are about equal in height and weight. I just know how damn dynamic Sleeper Kid is and I wouldn't want to be in Claw Boy's shoes right now. Since Claw Boy got KO'd so early in our first fight, I haven't seen what he can do. I sure as hell have FELT what he can do, I just haven't SEEN it. For a middleweight, the dude is really well developed but those arms of his look like a pair of formidable weapons. This will prove interesting.

Once again, the fight starts slow with both men are showing the style of wrestlers. The guys step into one another and lock up collar and elbow. They push each other around and then break it off with neither man seeming to gain ground. The fight goes on with first one man gaining a hold, then the other. Both guys refuse to give up in the other man's grip, no matter how hard one guy seems to be cranking on the other. Both of these young men are tough.

As they circle again, Sleeper Kid makes a move to take down Claw Boy but as soon as the stud is within range, Claw Boy powers his fist between Sleeper Kid's legs.  The tough little stud lets out a yelp as he eyes cross from the pain. Claw Boy pushes his opponent upright then nails his target with a left / right combination square on his balls again.

Sleeper Kid drops to his knees and doubles over in agony while Claw Boy grips an arm and spins around sitting on Sleeper Kid's back and pulling the young stud's other arm in some kind of surfboard variation.  Before Sleeper Kid even knows what was happening Claw Boy jumps in the air landing with his ass on the kid's back and locking his legs around the stud's arms and crossing his ankles in front of Sleeper Kid's jaw!  Holding his man's arms and twisting, Claw Boy flexes

his powerful legs executing some kind of full nelson type hold with his leg power while he cranks on the kid's arms in a surfboard and his bodyweight presses the injured dude tighter and tighter into his destructive hold.

I've never seen a hold like this before! Sleeper Kid's head is forced back in a most grotesque direction. The kid is in outrageous pain and is quickly forced into complete submission. I was beginning to think that no one would be able to force this kid to give up in a fight but I don't know how any man could withstand Claw Boy's killer hold!

Claw Boy releases then ties up the beaten boy, and drops to one knee between his two future foes. I

expect him to untie one of them but instead the bastard locks his Iron Claw on both crotches at once!  Before I can make a move, both Muscleboys are bouncing around like fish out of water. In mere seconds they each capitulate and agree to forego fighting him.

Claw Boy smiles and stands above his moaning victims, "I guess that's it; I go free." He says matter-of-factly.

"That's not what we agreed. You need to beat these guys fair and square." I reminded the little bastard.

"Shit, Man.", he said. "I don't need to do anything fair and square. A win is a win. All three of these studs have suffered in my fearsome grip and all three have given up. It's done, I'm outta here!" and he takes off running.

I may be big but I'm fast. I quickly gain on the kid and after a few strides I'm within tackle range and get ready for what I do best. WHAT? The kid just drops to the ground before me. I'm not ready for that and barely have the time to jump over him, but he rises up, catches my feet and flips me upside down. I smash down on my head and shoulders. The momentum causes me to roll stunned and out of control on the ground. I'm barely conscious and flop on my back just in time to see a movement above me as the kid lands with one knee square in my crotch.

Shit! I'm in agony! In reflex my body curls up only to receive a powerful right fist to my jaw. This kid's strength is amazing! The unexpected punch finishes me off and I barely feel my upper body smash back to the ground.

I enter into some kind of dream world. I find myself spread-eagled on the ground and surrounded by giant machines. The one just above me is like a giant pile driver, rising up then smashing down directly on my crotch. Each terrible impact feels as though it is crushing me into oblivion. I am held helplessly to the ground with some kind of cable strapped to every muscle. I can see lights traveling away from me as the cables suck every ounce of remaining strength from my body. Just as the giant pile-driver smashes home again the outrageous pain causes my body to jerk and the scene around me begins to fade. The ugly brown industrial site slowly returns to the baby blue sky and vivid green trees of the campground.

As I regain consciousness I am still on my back. I can feel my legs being pulled up then a blur of motion as Claw Boy's knee smashes home to its target again.  There is no way to know how many times this rugged little dude has hit me while I was out, but my body has a sick hollow feeling as though every ounce of strength has been drained from me.

Since I hit the ground I have not been able to mount any kind of defense against this vicious fighter. I am pretty much out of it and the smaller stud wants to make sure I stay this way. Laughing at my helpless condition, Claw Boy drops my legs letting them crash weakly to the ground then leaps as high as he can above me driving his knee deep into my fully relaxed gut. What little air I have left is driven from my lungs as I uncontrollably roll into a ball.

With all his bodyweight behind it Claw Boy drives his knee to the back of my neck and knocks me for a loop.  I can feel the cool grass but other than that I hardly know where I am as I lay semi-conscious face down on the ground. Without hesitation, the kid continues delivering vicious knee drops all the way down my spine, knocking the wind from my lungs. I'm helpless before him as Claw Boy begins to concentrate on my low back!

The kid's attack is viscous and complete. It takes every ounce of power left for me to finally roll to my back for protection but I only end up taking his destructive iron claw to my already battered nuts!

I am beyond myself in agony. I don't know where the strength is coming from, but in desperation I finally am able to reach up and grab the boy's wrists. It takes all my muscle power to pull his punishing grip away but it nearly tears my balls off in the effort!  My big arms still hold the rugged young athlete, but unfortunately not enough to stop him. Claw Boy drops his knee to my crotch again sending me to the ground in a world of hurt.

The kid straddles his once mighty adversary, flexes his lean muscled arms and locks his incredible iron grip on my chest. I can only weakly struggle against him with nearly all of my power gone.

Claw Boy laughs down at the defeated hero as he enjoys crushing my pecs in his bare hands, powerfully twisting his grip and nearly tearing the thick muscles from my chest. The incredible torture has gone on for ten minutes or so but it is seems like an eternity before he finally releases his iron grip and lets me flop on the ground.   I can't move to defend myself, but the powerful kid isn't done with me yet. Again, he flexes his muscular forearms before my terrified eyes then drives his mighty fists into my broken down abs in twin stomach claws! I am helpless to stop him and totally overcome by the incredible strength of this muscle kids' arms.  His destructive grip crushes my finely crafted

washboard stomach muscles as though they are mush.  All my years of ab crunches does nothing to slow down

this little powerhouse.

"Gawd guys!" he exclaims in glee, "Look at your big muscle-bound hero now! The big muscleman doesn't look so tough now, does he?" Claw Boy is getting off on my total destruction and really enjoying his chance to show off to his bigger buddies.

The kid works me over until I am no threat to him but as long as I am still awake there is more that can be done. Claw Boy grips my neck and pulls my upper body from the ground. With me sitting up and him behind me, the rugged fighter wraps his right leg around my neck, locks it under his left leg and slowly starts flexing his lean muscular legs. The pressure on my neck is incredible and I know I won't last long in the kid's destructive hold.

"Look out, Muscleman. It's time to go nightly-night!" My captor exclaims as he slaps me on the back of the head just to show his complete dominance. I can hardly move and only have the remaining strength to slap my hands helplessly against the amazing force crushing into my neck. I can still breathe but my heartbeat is pounding in my ears like a big bass drum. Not a good sign.

Claw Boy continues to berate my failure to fight him.  "Gawd Man. I really expected more fight out of a big muscleman like you. You sure as hell don't look too damn tough now, huh Big Guy?" he yells in my ear.

I can't even respond as I gasp for breath. All my strength is gone. The bright blue of the sky begins to fade to gray as I am forced to admit that the rugged young stallion has beaten the big muscleman to a pulp and is putting me out cold while I lay here helpless to stop him.

I feel the cold water splash in my face and drain down my body as I start to come back to reality. I hurt!  Damn I hurt, far more than enough to know that my beating at the hands of Claw Boy is not some weird dream. Damn! I wish it were! As I come around I find myself upright with my arms and legs spread out and tied securely to trees on each side.

Strong yellow nylon ropes have been secured well up the trees on either side and their tops are pulled over before the ropes are tied to my wrists. It must have taken all four of the young dudes to do it, because it feels like 200 pounds of pressure or more pulling on each arm. The trees are acting like a giant over-loaded Bowflex machine. I can pull against them with all my strength but they continue to pull back.  No matter how hard I pull the trees eventually win and tear the hell out of my muscles in the meantime.

"Well, it looks to me like the big muscleman is awake and ready to join the party!" one of the bigger dudes’ notices. The two big guys haven't fared all that well on this day, but then I should talk!

The first of the two steps menacingly before me.  "Shit! I gotta tell you man! You got one hell of a body. I've never seen a dude with so much muscle this close and personal." He looks back at his big buddy.

"Check this dude out man! These muscles look stronger than Superman. I wonder just how TOUGH these big muscles are? Shall we find out?"

 Muscleboy looks back with a smile on his face, his hands flexing into formidable looking fists and his solid body steeled for action. The dude looks like he's been in his share of fights and can probably take pretty good care of himself. He'd be no match for me one-on-one but a fair fight is certainly not what he has in mind now. I flex what is left of my abs before the first powerful punch finds its mark.

The kid throws a good punch, but I am able to hold off any real damage. He takes a fighter's stance and begins to really work over my abs. Lucky for me, he begins to tire as he sees he isn't going to break me down as fast as he thought.

"Damn, Dude! You ARE one tough son-of-a-bitch!  Aaron, get over here and see what you can do with this guy!" The first big boy steps behind me and locks on a full-nelson, not that it is needed. At least 400 pounds of pressure is pulling up on my arms as Muscleboy's grip locks solidly against my neck. His big buddy stretches his worked-out frame before me and I have to admit these two dudes have been well rewarded for the time they've invested in the gym.

I don't know how much more punishment I can take, but I'm not going to go down any sooner than I have to. I flex as hard as I can while Muscleboy number two tests his fists against my brickwall abs. Shit! This guy is a MUCH better fighter than his muscular buddy. He can really rip those punches in! It is taking everything I have left, but I am still able to hold out against the barrage of power punches without letting on how much this powerful dude is hurting me. Muscleboy number two finally gives up like his buddy.

I thought the pounding was over then Claw Boy steps up to the plate. "Here guys, let me show you how it's done. First you need to 'soft-gut' him. All of these muscle guys who can fight worth shit concentrate on developing their abs for protection from guys like you. They'll especially work on their upper abs to armor against crippling solar plexus shots. But there is one area they can't protect." Claw Boy Marks a spot on the edge of my lower abs next to the obloquies as his attack point then winds up and unexpectedly powers a solid right hand NOT to my abs but straight to my balls! After the pounding I have already taken I am sure he has ruined me for life.

"UUUUUGH" is the only sound I can utter as my stretched-out frame is again overtaken by that sick, hollow feeling. Claw Boy isn't done with me and fires in four or five more power shots to the same battered targets. My big legs gave way and my body stretches out helplessly before the kid. It is only now that Claw Boy nails me with his killer punches to the right and left of the lower abs. A half-dozen power shots to each side and my abs are quivering, I have lost all control of my stomach muscles.  "Watch the master, Boys!" the rugged kid lines up like a boxer before a heavy bag and begins to fire powerful shot after shot up and down my once solid abs. Claw Boy's fists meet with no resistance sinking deeper and deeper into my helpless physique. The kid seems to be having the time of his life. He is really getting off pounding the crap out of a big heavyweight stud like me. Claw Boy takes his time pounding me and then leans back and bitch slaps then backhands me, just to bring me around. The little stud slaps me on the side and admires his handiwork.

"You got one hell of a body, Big Man. Let me show you how I finish off big bad musclemen like you!" The kid steps forward and locks his powerful grip behind my back then carefully plants his head in my wasted gut just below the chest. Flexing his strong young body, the kid drives his head deep inside my weakened frame! "UUUUURGH" is all I can gasp as the air is forced from my body. My chest is already stretched until it feels as though my ribs will separate but now it feels as if my stomach, liver, spleen and whatever the hell else is in there is being forced up into my chest cavity crowding my lungs and cutting off my air supply.

"Damn, he's driving his head into that dude's gut all the way to his ears!" one of the bigger Muscleboys exclaims in amazement.

"AAAARGH! AAACH! AAACH!" I struggle for any small gasp of air I can get but my stomach isn't working.  Claw Boy's vicious head-butt / bear-hug is forcing my body into helpless convulsions. I am in a state of sheer panic. I want to submit to him. I will beg and plead on my knees if I have to. I will do anything to make him stop, but I can't speak. I can't move and worst of all, I can't even breathe!

Even though nearly all my strength has been beaten from me in desperation I begin to flex with whatever I have left. I pull with my arms using all my might in one last attempt to reach this powerful little shit and break his devastating hold. The force pulling back my arms is incredible but it is my only chance.  My big guns are the only thing that can save me from Claw Boy's killer hold. I pull and flex with all my power and slowly I can feel my big arms begin to bend!

Finally, some progress! For the first time in this battle, I am making some headway. It gives me a second wind. The nylon ropes are digging into my wrists but I don't care. I can't break the ropes, but I don't need to. I look up and can see the tree tops bend, or at least I think I can. It gives me all the hope I need to make a purely super-human effort.

"Holy Shit!" screams one of the bigger studs, "Look at that muscleman's arms. Have you ever seen guns like those?" The kid is amazed and so am I. Like most lifters, I've trained my guns hard. They are favorite muscles and the one feature that I think 'makes' a man. My pythons are pumped like they have never been pumped before and resemble over-sized cantaloupes

wedged in under my skin.

"Check out the lats and delts, Dude!" the other big jock shouts back, "This fucker's going to explode! I swear this muscleman's going to break those damn nylon ropes!" he screams.

"Impossible!" the other man shouts, "I've towed trucks with those ropes. NOTHING can break them, not even Superman, here!" he replies with an attempt to build confidence in his buddies, but his voice is shaking.

I continue to pull as my biceps flex larger and larger. My big arms are trembling from the effort but slowly moving forward, none-the-less.

"If he breaks free, we all jump him!" The biggest stud shouts.

"Shit, Dude! If he breaks free, I'm running as fast and as far as I can! I want nothing to do with any man that can break those ropes!" the other Muscleboy makes his intentions clear and it seems to make perfect sense to the others as well.

This gives me even more motivation as I continue to pull. You can see the veins popping under my skin as my heart races, pumping more and more fuel to my massive muscles.

"Give it up, Dude! This guy's too strong! He's going to break free and really hurt you, Man!" One of the studs shouts to Claw Boy. "Cut your losses, Dude and let's get out of here while we can. This son-of-a-bitch looks like he's made of solid steel!"

"FAT CHANCE!" Claw Boy hollers, his head still buried deep in my gut. "What a bunch of fuckin' wimps! Cry babies! You're nothing but a bunch of cry babies!"  Already forcing his head up to his ears into my weakened abs, Claw Boy flexes his iron muscles once again smashing his head deeper inside my body until I swear he hit my spine! The agony is outrageous!

My mouth drops open as I struggle desperately for oxygen. Nothing will come! My lungs are empty and feel like they are on fire as the kid crushes once again deeper into my body. With no air to fuel my massive muscles I can pull no further. My cannons cease their forward motion and as the colors around me began to fade again, I can feel my massive arms being pulled back up. I strain with what little I have left, but it is useless. I know now that the battle is lost. Once again, the big muscleman is being beaten by the smallest of the muscle shits here. This muscular little bastard is going to knock me out again.

As my power continues to fail, the trees pull my guns back tighter and tighter. My arms are in agony as my guns stretch to their full extension. The colors fade around me and small bright lights become one giant flash! I am beaten again.  I finally regain consciousness and am no longer tied to the trees. In fact, I'm not tied at all! Damn, I hurt. I hurt all over and shit, the pounding my balls have taken keeps me curled up in a little ball. GOD, I HURT!

I glance around and find all four young jocks standing above me. Claw Boy speaks first, "OK, Hotshots. I've KO'd the big man three times now and so far, all you guys have done is let him kick your asses. You two have all the big pumped up muscles I want to see what you dudes can do! The big muscleman is all yours."

One of the bigger boys grips my legs and wrestles me over to my stomach. Oh Damn! He's preparing me for his Boston Crab. There is no way I can resist him.  His big buddy begins driving knee drops to my back further weakening me, although it isn't necessary.

"AAAAARGH! OOOOFF! UUUUUUUGH!" are the only sounds I can make.

The larger of the two Muscleboys straddles my back and I can't see what he is up to. I don't have to wait long as he reaches down, grips my arms and pulls my guns across his legs. He locks my big arms in position with his elbows then reaches down and grips across my jaw. The big dude laughs as he pulls my upper body from the ground locking me in his devastating Camel Clutch. Just as I think I can take no more his buddy leans back with his Boston Crab! My big body is ripped from the ground and my weakened back is bent nearly in two!

I try to scream but the big boy's hands are gripped across my mouth. I work to fight the holds but there is no fight left in me. The two Muscleboys slowly add more and more pressure.

"How's it feel, Muscleman? My buddies say I ought to be a Chiropractor 'cuz I just love getting some poor dude in my grip and listening to him suffer while I rearrange his spine." One of the biggest muscle-studs shouts down to me. I cannot respond.

One big stud twists my helpless body to his right while the other twists to his left. I strain and flex to try to hold off the damage but my big muscular body just weakens further.

"You're this big hot shot muscleman. OK, Big Man.  Let's just see how tough you are when I break your fuckin' back!" Muscleboy number one shouts.  I can't scream, I can't fight and I can't submit.  These guys are breaking me in half! I try to concentrate and find some way to resist, some way to fight back, some way to stop the damage these big Muscleboys are trying to inflict. The two solid studs are standing back to back each pouring all his power into his killer grip. My stomach and chest muscles are stretched so tight it feels like they are about to snap. Tears are flowing down my cheeks and my back feels like it will break at any time. I can hear vertebrae pop as the two Muscleboy's bend my helpless body back and forth. The pressure these big boys are delivering to my hips and shoulders is unimaginable!

After nearly ten minutes of agonizing torture, the powerful Muscleboys drop me to the ground. I have no idea why I'm still conscious!

"I can't believe you two wimps!", Claw Boy chided.  I've got three KO's on the big buff son-of-a-bitch and the two of you together can't take him out? All those big muscles and yet you two bastards are WEAK!" What else could he want them to do? These big boys have nearly killed me!

 "OK. You want some pointers, I'll help you out! RACK HIM!" the smaller stud shouted.

Sleeper Kid loved the idea, "Yeah, man! Rack the bastard!"

The two smaller studs cheer the older Muscleboys.  "RACK him! RACK him! RACK him!"

Together the two bigger guys lift my beaten frame and

with very little effort pull my muscular physique across their solid shoulders. I feel each man grip one of my knees then clamp their remaining hands solidly on each side across my jaw. The two mighty Muscleboys bounce me up and down a few times just to get me positioned perfectly.

"RACK him! RACK him! RACK him!" The cheer continues in my ears.

I feel the muscles flex in their powerful upper bodies as the two Muscleboys stretch what is left of me across their broad shoulders. Mightily they pull down while I am unable to fight back at all! When I had my strength, I had kicked both boys' asses, but the two of them are having no problem at all controlling me now in my weakened condition! The powerful young studs can do whatever they want with me. I can no longer stop them.

"RACK him! RACK him! RACK him!" The cheer drones on as my once powerful body totally fails against the Muscleboy's strength.

I waken again, the punks cheer is still echoing in my ears. I figure it must be the next morning. I am in my tent on my sleeping bag. Is this all a bad dream?  A VERY bad dream?

"AAAARGH!" I hear myself scream aloud. Shit! It hurts just to move! This is no dream. I have been beaten to shit by four kids! Then after their killer torture rack, they put me away to sleep it off. Are they waiting for me to waken just so they can continue with the next round? Damn, I can hardly breathe.  There is no way I can face those rugged shits now, even one at a time.

I've been awake now about half an hour, but I am finally able to turn my broken body around and crawl out the front of my tent. The sun is up, birds are singing and if I didn't hurt so damn bad all over it would be a beautiful morning. Cautiously I look around but see no one on my side of the river. Almost fearfully I struggle around the side of the tent to see across the river. Both tents are gone and there is no sign the guys were ever there!

I struggle to get some breakfast fighting the pain with every movement I make. I will spend the day laying in the sun recuperating. It is peaceful as I rest and relax in the cool water of the river.

I spend two more days at the river before I feel in good enough shape to hike back down to my car. It is only ten miles, but in my condition, it takes twice as long as normal. I picture in my mind how strong and healthy I felt hiking up this trail, now my heavy load makes me feel more like an overloaded pack mule.

I breathe a sigh of relief to finally see my car in the distance. As I approach, I notice the window is down on the driver's side. Someone has been in my car and I have a pretty good idea who!

On the driver’s seat is a note: "We all had a great time! Thanks for the entertainment. You made it our best campout ever! We get together up here every year on the second weekend of August. We're really looking forward to having you join us next year. Signed. The guys.

My head is swimming. I'd love to get my hands on those assholes and teach them some respect. I've got great incentive to really workout and pack on more serious muscle, but then all four of them will probably be doing the same thing.

As I load up the car, I can't get the idea of facing these guys again out of my mind. Of course, next year I won't be alone. They sure seem confident that I will take them up on their invitation!

I toss the note in the passenger's seat then I see it! Sitting out on the seat is my vehicle registration.  Those assholes know where I live! Why would they want to know that?

I can only guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment