Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.

Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Going Shopping V -- the final


Going Shopping V The Garage

by

Gym Dude

I woke the next morning and damn, I hurt all over. The studs on the wrestling team had done what they do best. As I struggled to get out of bed I saw the gray shirt hanging across a chair. Only the last line was showing: WRESTLING ME IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. I remembered how funny I thought that was at first.


I trucked into the gym to loosen up and catch a Jacuzzi. It made me feel a little better but those studs had taken a lot out of me. I still felt weak.

Slipping on my usual uniform of shorts and tank top, I threw the gray athletic shirt over my shoulder and headed to the green house on the corner. It was a beautiful morning and a great day for a run. A strong feeling of dread was welling up inside me and running was beginning to sound like a good idea but I somehow knew it wouldn't help. I sucked up my abs and flexed as best I could as I walked up the drive not knowing what would be waiting for me.

It was already warm and the garage door was open. Inside was the best accumulation of weight training gear I had ever seen in a home gym. The Champ and a couple of his buddies were working out inside. He was wearing only a pair of square-cut wrestling trunks that made his muscular frame seen even more imposing. The tape on his damaged ribs did little to reduce the impact of the sight. His buds were outfitted the same. The big dude had just knocked out a set of bench presses at 365 and didn't look like he was done yet. Shit! He's one big guy! He had that smug look on his face that you get when you see some guy that you've absolutely beat to shit and you know beyond a doubt that you could do it again anytime you wanted. I'd just LOVE to wipe the smile off that big stud's face! But then, I've faced those muscles once and it nearly cost me my face doing it. In the middle of his workout, the big heavyweight looks even bigger and stronger than he did before!

I had proven my toughness and fortitude by beating two out of the four of them. Somehow, I hoped in the back of my mind that they might be impressed enough to ask me to join and train with them.

I stepped inside the garage toward the Champ and reached out to hand him his shirt. "I said I'd be here and I am. This is yours", I tried to sound tough, but I sure didn't feel that way. "I know it is" he said as he stepped around some gear moving between me and the door. He positioned himself so I would be forced to turn and face him. The bright light from the sunny day outside outlined his powerful physique.

The champ was in front of me and his big muscle-bound buddies were behind me. This wasn't over yet. "What do you want with me?" I asked.

"I want you on your knees. I want you to realize that you are in the presence of greatness. Admit that when you approach the Champ, you do so on your knees." The kid commanded.

I was still weak from the beating yesterday. Even in my weakened condition I thought I might be able to take the Champ in his condition, but I knew I would be no match for either of the heavily muscled studs

behind me, let alone both of them. "Don't. Don't do this." I couldn't believe my ears; I was pleading with a 189-pound high school kid!

"Knees!" was all he said, in that deep powerful voice. I knew he wasn't kidding and slowly took the position before him.

As soon as I did that the kid knew he had me. Broken ribs and all, he could force a heavyweight bodybuilder to his will. "Arms behind your back!" the young stud demanded and slowly I clasped my hands behind my back, even though it was painful to do.

"Kiss my boots, Big Man!"

"Oh, come on! Enough is enough!" I replied as I looked down at his scuffed and well-worn lifting boots then looked pleadingly up towards him. Apparently, I didn't move fast enough and the Champ drove his thumbs into my eyes! In outrageous pain, I was frozen in space and time as the muscular stud nailed me in the eyes again. Blinded, I moaned in agony.

"Hurts, doesn't its ass-hole? Just like you did to me at the mall. Nobody pulls that shit on me without paying the price. Now, lick those boots!"

I felt the clamp of a powerful hand griping across the back of my neck. His mighty fingers dug into my neck muscles as the kid drove my tear stained face into his boot then laughed as he mashed my face back and forth across the laces. "Who is The Champ?" he screamed in my ear.

Defeated and humiliated, "You're the Champ" I muttered. "And who do you fear?" The Champ demanded.

Helplessly, I was forced to admit the painful truth, "I fear The Champ."

The muscular kid pulled my head back and maintaining his killer grip on my neck he slammed me face first into the garage floor while his buddies laughed at the big bodybuilder being totally controlled by the teenage athlete.

Finally done with me, the kid pulled my battered body up and literally threw me out of the garage onto the lawn. With blood flowing from my nose, tears streaming down my face and barely able to see, I stumbled down the drive and staggered home.

The realization began to sink in. I had met the Alpha Male and had been stupid enough to face him. I had earned the wrath of the Alpha and somehow, I felt like got what I deserved. I might be taller and heavier and have bigger muscles, but I knew I had faced a man with real power.

Prolog

I continued lifting and working out but somehow not with the zeal I had known before. Gradually with time my body healed but my spirit would take much longer.

It had been about two months since my terrible beating in the park. It came back to me every time I ran down that trail, but somehow, I could not bring myself to change my route. Summer was nearly over and it was already cooling off. The sun was bright and it was a perfect day for a run. I felt like I could go forever. I also knew it wouldn't be long before it would be time to unpack the sweatshirts and heavy warm-ups. I really hated having to hide this body from the world. I forced that idea to the back of my mind and lost myself in the beauty of the moment. That was until I turned a corner on the path and found the Alpha Male running on the same path toward me.

Even at a distance there was no mistaking this stud's incredible condition. I swallowed a big gulp as a twinge of fear shot up my spine. As he approached, I could see by his movement that the kid has completely

recovered and was in really great shape.

I wanted to turn and head in another direction but there was nowhere to go. I couldn't bring myself to turn and run even though the thought entered my mind. I prayed that he would pass and let it go but my heart sank as I watched him slow then stop and straddle the path before me. This kid seems to know me better than I know myself. Somehow, he knew I wouldn't flee and now he is making me come to him. I began to slow my pace and stopped just a few feet in front of him.

I've got to admit this kid really looks tough. He's not only got the body but his movement and expression tell you that he is always in total control. I wish we'd had a few like him on my wrestling team and we would have had no problem taking state.

I decided to try to keep things light. You know, let bygones be bygones, that sort of thing. "Hey, Dude! How you doing?" OK, so it sounds goofy, that was all I could come up with.

"Knees!" was all he said. The power in his voice let me know he wasn't kidding.

"Come on, Dude!" Shit, I was pleading with the guy already. Sometimes I can't believe myself. "Let it go, Man. It's over! Can't we just get along?"

"You will address me as Champ and you will do so on your knees!" The stud spoke clearly and forcefully.

"Come on, Guy...er Champ." I corrected myself. "Your buddies aren't here; you've got nobody to impress. Let's just get on with our lives and let this thing go."

"You pulled some dirty tricks and fucked me up. NOBODY does that to me and gets away with it!" he bellowed.

"Hey come on, Man. I didn't mean to hurt you in the first place, I just kind of got carried away and I'm sorry for that but shit, Man, I've paid for that already. Your big buddies kicked my ass, isn't that enough? What more do you want from me?"

"I want to fight you. Mano y mano, just the two of us right here and now. I'm back in shape and more than ready to kick your ass!" The kid was more than confident at the outcome.

I looked the dude up and down. The kid is packing some serious muscle but we're both pretty much back to the condition we were in for our first fight. He doesn't have his buddies to back him up and I've still got twenty pounds of solid beef on this guy. He's going to be ready for my tactics but I should be able to take him if it comes down to that.

I tried to reason with him once more, "Come on, Man. I don't want to fight you. It's over."

"Then get on your knees and worship The Champ." He pointed at the ground, "Either get on your knees or I'll put you there!"

I stepped back, knees bent and arms slightly forward as I moved slightly to my right. The Champ smiled and did the same. He really got off on humiliating the bigger muscleman but fighting me was what he really wanted. The Champ was ready to enjoy himself working me over and I was ready to make sure he didn't.

The Champ moved first with a drive for my legs but as he moved forward, I drilled him with a solid right to the temple. He was expecting to wrestle me but I'm not about to willingly face this stud on his terms. The Champ was staggered by the power of my first punch and dropped to one knee. He shook his head and I nailed him with a left. The kid rolled to his side and made it to his feet but he was still wobbly. He knew he'd have to stay away from my fists until he could get his bearings. I wasn't about to let that happen.

With the muscle stud staggering before me, I gripped one arm and spinning him around, slammed The Champ's back into the nearest tree. "It looks like The Champ bit off a little more than he can chew. Huh, Stud?" I taunted the dazed fighter.

The Champ was hurt but not about to stand there and let me kick his ass either. I stretched and flexed my muscular frame for his benefit and as he stumbled forward, I reached my guns up and signaled for a test of strength. The Champ was leery but more confident with his power than facing my fists again.

This contest was all mine. I have the height advantage, size advantage and I'm pretty sure I've got the power advantage but this little wrestle-shit is going to face me anyhow. I'll say one thing The Champ has some guts or is pretty fucking stupid. He stepped forward, shaking his head and trying to clear the bells away.

As the young muscle stud reached for my grip, I stepped into him and fired my right fist to his damaged ribs. I didn't break them again, but I sure as hell wasn't far from it. The Champ's handsome face contorted from the agony as his powerful arms dropped in an effort to minimize the damage. As he doubled over in pain my left smashed home to the point of his jaw snapping his head back and driving him into the tree again.

"Shit, Dude. This is going to be easier than I thought. I kinda wish your buddies were here to see their hero get his ass whipped. What would they say at the sight of The Champ getting beaten to a pulp in a fight that HE started?" I could see that the kid was not about to put up much more of a fight. In fact, he hardly knew where he was. If it hadn't been for the tree holding him up, The Champ would have been flat on his back by now. As I stepped forward, he still raised his fists but it was a purely defensive move. The young muscle stud covered his face well which was fine by me since I wanted to pound the crap out of that muscular young body anyhow.

The Champ and his buddies had humiliated me and while I had gained respect for their power and fighting ability, I was pissed at what they had done to me. My anger was over-flowing and needed an outlet. That outlet stood helpless before me.

I unloaded with punch after punch into the dazed

Champ's solid body. With his back against the tree the kid's abs were forced to absorb all of my power. "UUUUGH! AAAAGH! OOOOOF!" was all I heard as I unloaded on the stud with every ounce of strength I had.

At first The Champ's lean washboard stomach held strong and solid but it wasn't long before even this rugged fighter began to wither from the force of my fists. WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! I got my rhythm as I felt my knuckles digging deeper and deeper into the strong young wrestler's weakening body.

Damn! This feels great! I thought to myself but I need some self-control. The last time we fought I really fucked up this dude and ended up paying dearly for it. I want to beat The Champ but I don't want to hurt him so bad that he lets his boys loose on me again. I better just finish him off and let it go at

that.

I stepped back slightly with my big cannons loaded and ready. The young muscle-shit was having difficulty breathing but still held his arms high covering his face. I have to admit I really enjoy pounding this guy's gut. His abs looked great even after a beating like this. You just want to rip into the bastard.

When the pounding finally stopped the kid doubled over slightly and leaning forward took a half-a-step toward me. As he did, his guard began to drop providing the opening I had hoped for. Say goodnight you little son-of-a-bitch, I thought to myself.

My big right hand was on its way. There is no way in hell The Champ is going to be able to stay on his feet from this punch but just before impact the kid dodged to my left and my fist smashed full-force into the tree!

"AAAARGH" I screamed. "Son-of-a-bitch!" I heard a POP and I'm not sure but I might have broken something. Shit, it hurt but I didn't have long to think about it when The Champ's powerful right fist drilled deep into my unprotected gut!

I don't know where the hell he found the strength for a punch like that, but it was followed by three or four more! I wasn't ready for the dude to fight back. I HAD HIM! This fight is supposed to be over! Still shaking my right hand in pain, I began to double over from the force of The Champ's powerful body shots. I tried to cover with my left but he reached up gripping behind my neck and pulled my head down to meet his upcoming knee. The force of the blow knocked me to the ground.

Before I knew what hit me, he dropped his entire bodyweight behind one knee to the upper center of my stomach. The dude is only packing 189 pounds but after the damage from his body punches that was more than enough to do the job. The air exploded from my body and I thought I was going to barf.

I knew I had to get away from this dude before he did some serious damage but the pain in my gut was crippling. I turned to the side but before I could make it to my feet the wrestler gripped my legs twisting my back to the ground. A lot of bodybuilders shy away from leg work but not me. My legs are like mighty oaks and look it. The Champ tied my legs up in his with one leg trapped and bent behind the other. He positioned his legs as a lever applying steadily increasing pressure on my lower legs. The pain was outrageous! I leaned as far forward as my broken-down abs would allow but I could not reach him to break the hold.

"AAAARGH!" I was forced to scream as I flopped on the ground but no matter how I moved the agony became greater and greater. "AAAAAAH! OOOOOOGH! SON-OF-A-BITCH!" I yelled but The Champ just laughed at my plight and tightened his fearsome grip a little more.

"OK, Big Man. Are you ready to give it up?" the kid asked politely. I could tell from his playful tone of voice that there was no way he wanted me to give in so soon but just for fun he cranked up even more pressure. "AAAAARGH!" I screamed. I knew my legs could snap at any moment. "NO! NO! NO MORE!" I moaned like a wounded bull. The wrestler had me. My only chance to survive with my body intact was submission.

"NO?" he said playfully, pretending not to hear my pleas. "No. You say? Then how about some encouragement!" The Champ leaned back while flexing his powerful legs, cranking up even more pressure. I don't know how my legs kept from breaking as I flopped on the ground screaming in agony.

The kid was really enjoying himself and even let up slightly so as to prolong the torture. "AAAARGH! Enough!" I'd had enough. I was done, but The Champ wasn't.

"Hey Muscleman, remember our first fight? You caught me in a bear hug and tried to force me into submission? Well, how about it, Ass Hole! Are you ready to submit to ME now???" he said as he cranked up the pressure once again. "AAARGHHHH! ALL right, I give. I give! I give up, man!"

"MAN?" he asked as his iron muscles flexed inflicting more pain.

"CHAMP!" I screamed. "I give up CHAMP! I give! I give!"

"Normally, I'd let it go at that. You're whipped and you know it but that's not enough today. I want to hear you BEG!" A little added force and I was begging like a baby. "PLEASE, Champ. I've had all I can take. You're tearing me apart, Man. Please! I beg you, let me go!" I was wasted, but good.

The Champ relaxed slightly, but not much. I breathed a short sigh of relief. "Not good enough, Tough Guy!" he said.

Oh, shit. My blood ran cold. What more could he want from me? "Come on, Champ. I did everything you asked. Please! PLEASE, man. Let me go!" I begged again.

"Not enough, Turbo! The first time we fought you ended up breaking four ribs and laid me up for weeks. It's only fair that I break something of yours. Looks like it's going to be your legs, huh?"

"You're crazy, man!" I screamed. "I told you before that was an accident and I was sorry. You can't just break a helpless man's legs for the fun of it. Come on Champ, nobody does that!" I tried desperately to talk some sense into the young stud while deep inside I panicked. "Please, Man.er.. Champ. Not my legs! Please. Don't break my legs!" I begged.

"God man, I'd love to be there when you try to explain

to your big buff musclebound buddies how some high school kid snapped this big oak tree legs like kindling. Be sure to tell them how you just laid there on the ground screaming like a school girl a let a smaller man take you apart!" The wrestler was ruthless.

The Champ chuckled at my plight. He was watching a bigger muscleman self-destructing before his eyes and he loved it! "So Tough Guy, you had your fun busting me up, now I need to break something in return. If it's not your legs what will it be? How about your arms? What do you think of that?"

Suddenly I felt weak inside. It was like bargaining with the Devil and you have nothing to bargain with. "No, no. Not my arms, Man! I've worked too hard building them up. Please Champ! Don't do this! I beg you, Man. Let me go."

The wrestler seemed to be getting pissed, "First of all, stop calling me 'Man', you will address me only as 'CHAMP'. Second, if it's not legs or arms, what do you want me to break? Make up your mind fast or these big babies are going to be history!"

I lay on the ground moaning and groaning. He's not going to let me out of this until I comply. "Please, man!" I uttered.

The kid cranked on more power. "AAAAAAAARGH! Champ! Please Champ! I can't take anymore. Please don't destroy my legs. I'm done man..er Champ. Please stop. Please!"

"Think fast, Muscleman. What will it be? Arms or legs, you name it!"

I was desperate and out of options, "All right! All right! Ribs! I did it to you. You can do it to me." The pressure on my legs dropped considerably. I had hit a hot button and The Champ was thinking it over.

"OK, Muscleman. Ribs it will be." But just as I thought my legs were saved the pressure increased again, "BUT, you gotta beg me for it."

"Come on, Ma..Champ. You've got me beat. Don't do this!"

His reply came stern and brief. "If you want out of this you know what you have to do." The agonizing pressure on my legs increased again, greater than ever.

"AAARGH! AAAAAAAHHH! HHHHHEEEEELLLLPPP! All right! All right! I want you to break my ribs!" I screamed.

"Not good enough!"

"Please, Champ. I did it to you, you can do it to me. AAAARRRGHH! Please Champ, bust my ribs. PLEAAAAAARGH!"

Then, in an instant the fearsome pressure on my legs was gone. My massive legs had been locked so tight and for so long it took a moment to realize that the torment was over.

The Alpha Male was standing above me, feet at shoulder width his muscles flexing as he took in the sight of the destroyed bodybuilder below him. It took a few minutes for me to struggle to my hands and knees. My legs were so damaged they didn't want to work at all. The wrestler grew impatient and grabbing my arm he literally yanked me to my feet. It was all I could do to stand on my own.

"You son-of-a-bitch, I had you beat! I was going to take it easy on you." I was still amazed at the stud's vicious streak.

"Yeah? Well you THOUGHT you had me beat. You're not the first man to make that mistake and I'm about to make sure that it's one you never forget". The wrestler flexed his arms and shoulders. Shit, this is one BUILT dude. "Come on, Champ. Don't hurt me anymore. I've learned my lesson. Dude, whatever you want. Just let me go now."

"All that muscle and you are SUCH a pussy! Now stop fucking around and lock your fingers behind your head." He said forcefully.

I did as I was told. The young titan stretched his muscular arms back and flexed his upper body. The kid was strong and looked every bit as tough as he turned out to be. He approached, staring me right in the eye with a look of determination and a hint of a shit-eating smile. The Champ was really going to enjoy this.

"Take a deep breath, Muscleman. You're going to need it!" he said as his powerful arms surrounded my chest. His massive chest and powerful pecs pressed against mine as I felt his strong hands grip behind my back.

"Once more, Tough Guy. I want to hear you beg me for it." His big voice boomed with the command.

I knew better than to cross him now. I flexed my muscular frame to protect myself as best I could as I softly uttered the words, "Please Champ, crush my ribs. Plea....AAAAARGH"

The words had not fully escaped my lips when the wrestler unleashed the first crushing flex of his mighty arms. "UUUUUUGH" I moaned as my muscular physique was forced into an arch by The Champ's powerful build.

"AAARRGH" I gasped as the second constrictive grip compressed my chest. I flexed again, harder than ever but I could feel the wrestler's cast-iron biceps crushing into my lats. My big muscular body was not holding up as well as I had hoped.

"Please .. no ... More!" I struggled to get the words out. I couldn't breathe. Breaking the clasp of my hands, I began to fight The Champ's powerful hold.

"AAA HA. Too little, too late, Muscleman! The big Tough Guy is going DOWN!" The Champ shouted as he doubled the pressure on my chest.

"OOOOOOGH! UUUUUUGH!" I moaned in agony as air was forced out through my gritted teeth. I pounded on the wrestler's shoulder with my left hand, my right was now badly swollen and all but useless to me now.

"Just think, Muscleman! This is just a sample of what's waiting for you every time we meet!"

"UUUUGH! AAAAAARGH" was the only sound remaining as the young stud took a deep breath then locked his iron grip again. Just as before, I heard the gut-wrenching sound of bones breaking and the helpless scream of a beaten man. But this time I heard it from within. I felt my big frame slump across the shoulder of The Champ as my world faded to black.

"OOOOOH! NOOOOOO! AAAGH!" I exclaimed as I was shocked back to painful reality. What's happening to me? I opened my eyes to see that I was surrounded by men in white jackets. A few feet away stood an ambulance with lights flashing.

"Just relax. It's OK. We'll have you to a hospital

soon." One man said as they loaded me on a gurney and gently lifted me into the ambulance. I could hear them talking, "Damn! Check out the build on that dude. He's one of the biggest and strongest looking guys I've ever seen. I'd sure hate to meet up with the guy who beat up this stud!"

Yeah. Me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment