Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.

Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

The Fireman


The Fireman

by

Cocky Punk

Bruno’s friends and co-workers had a nickname for him – Bruno the Bear. They meant it as a compliment. He was the ultimate man in their eyes. He was rugged and macho, testosterone oozing from every pour. His voice was deep and rich. The fact was that every man wanted to be his friend and every woman wanted to be his lover. Bruno was a firefighter, which only increased the allure – firefighters were notoriously strong and sexy. The fact that Bruno risked his life every day to save others was an added bonus.



Bruno was only 30 years old, 6’4” tall and 250lbs. He had a big 54” chest, with 21” biceps and a 34” waist. He had huge hands and feet. He had a black moustache to match his black curly hair, which he kept short. He had a handsome face, with a permanent five o’clock shadow. Bruno had dark brown eyes that penetrated everyone he looked at. His body was covered in dark fur, which he loved to show off. He walked around the fire station without a shirt most of the time in the summer and in the winter, he wore only a thin gray athletic t-shirt. His thick mat of chest hair actually showed through the shirt and his massive manhood tented the shorts, even when he was soft.

Bruno spent all day working out, talking to his buddies, waiting for the next fire. Today, Bruno was drenched in sweat from spending a few rounds with the punching bag, when his buddy, Matt, called out to him. “Hey Bruno, your brother’s here!”

Bruno turned around and saw his younger brother, Frank, strolling in. Frank was 18 years old, 6’0” tall and leaner than his brother, but then again, everyone was thin compared to Bruno. Frank weighed 170lbs, and was tightly muscled. Even though it was 4 in the afternoon, Frank looked as though he had just gotten out of bed. He had longish hair that was a mess, his skin was pale and he had circles under his eyes. It was too bad, because Frank was a great looking kid. He wore baggy jeans and a tight white tank top undershirt. The thin tank top shirt highlighted his taut, young muscles. The young man had broad shoulders, nice pecs and an incredibly lean, muscled stomach and waist. Frank’s boy nipples showed through the fabric. He carried a backpack over his left shoulder and sauntered in, looking as cool as he could.

Frank was Bruno’s half-brother, the two men sharing a father, but Bruno’s mother had died in childbirth. His father had remarried when he was five. When he was twelve, his stepmother had given birth to Frank. Frank was an accident and, unfortunately, he had known it from an early age. Frank had spent his life in Bruno’s shadow. He had been largely ignored by his parents and had fallen in with the wrong crowd. The young man was into some really nasty stuff, including drugs. Approaching his brother, Frank was high as a kite, although he hid it well. His pulse was racing and his adrenaline was flowing.

Bruno and Frank were twelve years apart and not particularly close, although Bruno thought they were. He had babysat Frank and tried to be the best brother he could be, but Bruno couldn’t help showing off. He was perfect and couldn’t hide it. He had no idea how hard his perfection was on his brother. Frank resented his big brother – Bruno was TOO perfect. All Frank’s father talked about was how proud he was of Bruno and how Frank didn’t measure up. Bruno was the best firefighter on the force, having received multiple medals for bravery. He was strong and handsome. Every morning, Frank had to eat breakfast staring at Bruno – his mother had posted up the firefighter calendar on the wall and left it on May, Bruno’s month. Frank couldn’t believe his own mother was so proud of Bruno – he wasn’t even her son, but she treated him like more of a son than she ever treated Frank!

Frank’s problems with drugs and violence were finally too much for his mother and father, but they had hidden that from Bruno. Bruno still thought of his little brother as a good kid. When Bruno’s parents had finally told Bruno that they were having problems with Frank, Bruno agreed to talk to his brother.

Bruno remembered how much his brother had loved the fire trucks when he was younger. When Bruno first joined the force, at age 20, he had brought 8-year old Frank to the station. Frank loved it. Bruno figured that Frank was still that 8-year-old kid. He had asked Frank here to try to get him to straighten up and fly right.

Frank agreed, mainly to keep his parents off his back, but Frank secretly laughed at Bruno, who was so clueless! Frank strolled over to his brother and said, “Hey Bro, what’s up? Why’d you want to see me?”

Bruno smiled at his little brother. Bruno had boxing gloves on his hands. He lifted one up to undo the tape with his teeth, “Let me take these off, little buddy, and I’ll take you around. We got new trucks last year, they’re awesome!”

Frank rolled his eyes, “Naw, thanks, can you leave the gloves on? I’d rather see you fight someone. Can you cream one of these guys?” Frank pointed around the recreation room at the other firefighters, who looked up with mild amusement.

Bruno laughed, “Frank, I don’t box with other people, just the bag. You know, to keep in shape.”

Frank frowned, “So you can’t beat these guys?”

Bruno looked at his brother, “What’s up with you, Frank? Why do you want to see me fight someone?”

“I just like fighting. You wouldn’t get it, but there’s nothing better than pounding the shit out of somebody, trust me. Man, I've kicked the shit out of some guys like you wouldn't believe. This one guy, Billy Lumas, he wouldn't pay me for some shit I sold him. Man, I kicked the crap outta that punk.”

Bruno shook his head, “Mom told me you were fighting, but I didn’t know you liked it. Frank, come on, fighting isn’t a good thing.”

“Whatever. You’d say that, because you’ve never done it. Let’s get this over with. Start the lecture, so I can get out of here. I’ve got deliveries to make.”

Bruno said, “What deliveries? Have you brought drugs in here, Frank? Give me your bag.”

Frank said, “No way, it’s mine. You want to know what’s in here, you’re gonna have to take it from my cold dead hands.”

Bruno noticed Frank’s eyes, “Are you on something right now, Frank?”

“Fuck you. Now I am out of here.” Frank started towards the door, but Bruno raced around and blocked it.

“You’re going nowhere, Frank. Now hand over the bag.”

“Fuck you. What are you gonna do? Get some of your pussyboy playmates here to hold me down while you look through my stuff? That’s real nice, big brother, I ‘preciate you gangin up on me.”

Bruno said, “These guys aren’t going to get involved Frank, trust me on that. They know this is a family matter. No matter what you say or do, these guys know that it stays in here. You aren’t getting involved, no matter what, are you guys?” The six other guys shook their heads. Bruno was their leader, but they wanted nothing to do with him or his drugged-out brother.

“Look, fuckhead, I’m not giving you this bag, so unless you wanna fight me here and now, you better let me go. This is fucking kidnaping! It’s illegal detainment! Illegal search and seizure!”

Bruno said, “Where did you learn those terms, Frank? From cops? Lawyers? From being around some nasty people? What am I going to do with you? Give me the fucking bag, Frank. I’ve had it. Hand it over or I’m taking it.”

When Frank ignored him, Bruno peeled off the gloves and threw them down in anger. He reached for the bag, but Frank pulled it back. Bruno followed Frank back into the middle on the room, onto the mats. Bruno was frustrated. He reached out and finally caught Frank by the wrist. He held him firm and stared at this brother, who looked defiantly back. Frank spat out, “Let go of me, this is assault! Assault! HELP! POLICE!”

Bruno smirked, “Shut up, Frank. You know these guys are going to ignore you and I don’t think you want the Police to come here.” Bruno held tight with his right hand and with his left, he pulled up his shirt and wiped the sweat off his face. When he lifted his shirt, Frank was forced to once again look at brother’s perfect abs. Frank couldn’t take it. He was high and a little out of his mind, his adrenaline running too high. The teenager saw the abs and he just snapped. He threw down the backpack and thrust forward. WHUMP!

Frank slammed his fists into his brother’s chiselled abs! A stunned Bruno bent forward. His abs were rock hard, but Frank was stronger than normal, thanks to the drugs. Before the big man could even question what was happening, Frank pulled Bruno’s shirt up over his head in a hockey-style move. With his brother shocked and blinded, Frank started pounding his left fist into Bruno’s abs again and again! The big firefighter was lifted off the ground after every blow.

Frank screamed, “I’m so fucking tired of you! Perfect Bruno! Perfect Bruno! Perfect Bruno! You wanted to fight me? You wanted to fight me? Okay, brother! I told you, I love to smash guys faces in!”

Bruno couldn’t react fast enough, he dropped to his knees and struggled to get the shirt off him. The Pearl Harbor attack had really surprised him. While Bruno was taking off his shirt, Frank levelled kicks into the center of Bruno’s wide back! Bruno flew forward onto the mat face first. Frank stood over his musclebound brother and kept on kicking him hard. Frank’s Doc Martens left tread marks in the fireman’s back!

From the walls of the room, Bruno’s friends saw Bruno getting the shit kicked out of him by his brother. Bruno managed to turn over and shoved Frank back, getting to his feet, madder than hell. Bruno was feeling woozy, but hid that fact, looking as cool as ever.

Matt started to interfere, but Bruno waved him back. “This is a family matter, Matt! I told you to stay out of it, now do as I say! I knew I’d have to knock some sense into my brother, but I didn’t know I’d have to do it literally. All of you stay back. What the hell has got into you, Frank? Are you crazy?”

Frank had tears running down his face, “Fuck off! I told you not to fucking touch me! I fucking hate you! Well, I’m gonna show everyone what a big fucking loser you are!”

Frank, his adrenaline still enhanced, charged at Bruno, who again was caught off guard, as one of Frank’s boots came up right into his abs. Bruno let out a yell and fell to the ground in the fetal position. Frank started laying the boots to his big brother, who stayed on the floor in a ball.

Frank kicked his brother hard all over, even landing a stomp to his cheek. Bruno was a strong man, but didn’t fight well, while Frank had been in so many street fights that he knew how to handle himself. Across the room, Matt was shocked. Bruno was his hero – the toughest guy in the station! “C’mon Bruno, get the fuck up! Cream the little punk! He’s your little brother for Christ’s sake!”

The other firemen were equally shocked, this scrawny little 18-year-old drughead was beating the crap out of their big station stud! They all started yelling at Bruno! No one realized that Frank was flying high and feeling no pain.

Frank kept stomping and stomping, laying blows into his brother. Bruno’s mighty bicep started to sag. Bruno rolled to protect his injured arm, only to have Frank attack the other one!

Bruno struggled to get to his feet, but every time he got up, Frank kicked him back down. Bruno finally launched a fist up into Frank’s gut and forced Frank back. Bruno stood and wobbled, wiping the blood from his mouth, his body covered in bruises.

Frank was incapable of feeling anything but the thrill of beating up his brother and he dove at Bruno, toppling the big man. Frank ended up on top of the stud and rained down powerful fists onto Bruno’s bruised chest. Frank started punching Bruno’s face, stunning the giant. Bruno raised his power-packed arms to protect himself.

After a few blows, Bruno was stunned, his nose bleeding and a black eye already forming. Frank spun around, planting his ass onto Bruno’s face. He beat down onto Bruno’s stomach, which was already weak from the first assault. When the abs jiggled and lost their definition, Frank reached under Bruno’s knees and folded his brother back. He held his brother in this position and pulled the gray shorts down, exposing his brother’s round, powerful ass. Frank slapped his brother’s bubble butt, leaving red welts. Frank pulled hard and the gray shorts tore off. Frank kept spanking Bruno in front of his friends. “You’ve been a bad boy, Bruno, a real bad boy!”

Frank laughed like a crazy man, causing the other firefighters to back up a step. No one wanted a piece of this kid, now. Bruno flailed and cursed on the mat, but was otherwise pinned by his brother sitting on his chest. Frank moved his hips, digging his brother’s nose into his ass. Frank kept slapping until Bruno’s ass was bright, bright red. He released Bruno’s legs and got off his brother, who rolled onto his stomach and rose to his hands and knees.

The muscle bear was breathing hard, his arm muscles trembling, his red ass showcased by the crisp white straps of his jock. Frank reached down and grabbed hold of Bruno’s ankles. He pulled back hard and Bruno’s arms couldn’t hold him up. The massive fireman fell hard on his chest and face. Frank flipped his brother over and held his legs up, splitting them wide.

Frank lifted his boot and moved in onto Bruno’s package, which was bundled nice and tight in the jock. “Bro, thanks for wearing the jock, makes it nice and easy for me to do this.” Frank lowered his boot and pushed hard, driving the stud’s balls into his body. Bruno writhed and thrashed on the floor, in the worst pain of his life. His little brother was going to destroy him if he didn’t stop.

Bruno’s manhood was the most important thing in his life, he couldn’t bear anything happening to it! He turned his head to look at his friends and screamed, “Please, Frank, stop, please! Oh God, help me, someone help me! Guys, please! Get him off me!”

Frank turned and said, “It’s a family matter! Anyone takes a step and I’ll do more than press these things, I’ll rip them off!”

The other firefighters held up their hands to say they were staying out of it. Matt said, “Hey, it’s a family matter.” Bruno yelled no, but otherwise just continued to beg for mercy from his cruel and sadistic brother.

Satisfied with the destruction, Frank lifted his foot from his brother’s crotch. The impression from his boot was clear on the man’s jock. Frank dropped Bruno’s legs and stepped over his brother. Frank landed another series of kicks into Bruno's big lats, further devastating the firefighting stud. Bruno rolled his stomach, trying to escape the assault.

Frank pursued, then jumped on his brother's back hard! 170lbs came crashing into the small of Bruno's back. Bruno was winded and Frank seized under his chin, pulling his head back and locking Bruno into a camel clutch. Frank sat back, stretching Bruno in the crushing hold.

Bruno tried to lift himself up, to power out of the hold, but it was hopeless. Somehow, Frank was too strong and Bruno was too hurt. Bruno slapped his hands on Frank's legs, but otherwise just moaned as he felt his back giving out. Frank started bouncing, increasing the pressure. Bruno’s back was incredibly strong, even after feeling the impact of his brother’s boots. It took minutes before Bruno really felt the pain. “Frank, please, let me go … please, let me go! Oh God, please!”

“Begging for mercy, Bro? That’s good, Frankie likes that!” Frank released the Camel Clutch. Bruno’s head snapped down and he groaned in relief. His relief was short-lived. "You're not so tough, are you, bro? You're just a pussy boy! Like all the others! Muscles for show, but I'm the man of the family! I'm the MAN!"

Frank slammed his boots into his brother, making already large bruises even larger, as he dished out punishment at will. Frank finally turned around and looked at Bruno's friends. "Any of you pussies want some? Come on, pussy boys! I got lots for you!"

The other firemen remained at a distance. Frank smirked and, once again, sat on the small of Bruno’s back. He reached under his brother’s chin and wrenched him up, bending him back. Frank pulled Bruno’s big arms over his knees and held his brother in another camel clutch.

The move was especially cruel and humiliating, after all the punishment Bruno had already endured. Bruno’s back was aching, as were his cock and balls, but really Bruno's entire body was wracked with pain. He was bruised and swollen all over. Bruno opened his eyes and saw his friends and colleagues. Frank had positioned him so that they could see the agony in his face.

Frank pulled Bruno's head back by the hair. He whispered in his brother's ear, “Now, brother, do you want me to let you go?”

“OH GOD YES! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! LET ME GO!”

“You fucking pussy! Beg me like the chicks beg me! Beg like the fucking loser you really are! Come on, bro!"

"Oh God, please Frank, please let me go … I'm begging you to let … ah … to let go … please … you're breaking my back … oh please! Please! I need you to let me go!"

"What's the matter, big brother? Can't break free? Tell your boys here how helpless you are!"

Bruno winced in pain, "Guys, help me, please … I can't break free … please … I can't break free … I'm … I'm … I'm helpless!"

"Okay, good job so far. Now then, here’s what you have to do to get free. Admit I’m the better man, that I’m the better brother!”

“What? What are you talking about?” Bruno asked, not comprehending.

Frank wrenched back a little further and Bruno felt it. Bruno screamed out, “Okay, okay! You are the better man … you’re the better brother! Now let go!”

Frank smiled and said, “That sounded like an order, but the better man and better brother doesn’t take orders, Bruno. So now, you have to earn my forgiveness for your attitude. Admit to all your friends that you are a fag. Tell them that’s why you workout so much, to make yourself pretty for them!”

Bruno hesitated, but one sharp pullback from Frank and he said, “Oh God, I’m a fag, that’s why I workout so much to make myself pretty for you.”

Frank laughed and said, “Tell them what you told me … that you wish that you could be like your friend Matt, the station whore and cocksucker …”

“I never sa-AAAH!” Frank pulled back again, “Oh yes, I wish I could be like you Matt, I wish I could be a cocksucker and whore … please Frank, please let me go. I beg you, please … I'm at your mercy!”

"That's too bad for you, Bruno, because I ain't got none! I got no mercy for you! My whole life you've been making miserable. Now this is only the beginning of my payback."

Bruno was openly weeping now, the pain in his back so great. Frank could hear his brother's sobbing and he bent Bruno's face back to look at it. "Ah shit, is the big baby crying? Mr. May is crying for his mommy? Oh yeah, your mommy's dead … it's my mommy you want! Well, unlucky for you, loser, she's never gonna look at you the same!"

Bruno merely kept begging for mercy and release. The begging became promises - promises of anything Frank wanted, if only he released him.

“I know you'll give me everything I want. But you can't be free yet! Oh no, not yet! You have to tell them three more things. First, that you submit to me, that you want to be my boy forever, second that you aren’t a man, but a faggy bitch and last tell them that you hope that they will use you like the pussy you are everyday! Beg them all to fuck you and make you suck their cocks!”

Bruno screamed his submission, agreeing to everyone of Frank’s statements and repeating them. Bruno begged the men to fuck his ass and let him suck their cocks. When Bruno was done, Frank let Bruno loose from the killer Camel Clutch. Bruno crumpled down and Frank walked around the room. Matt moved towards Bruno, shaking his head, but Frank ran back and stood over Bruno, blocking his brother’s friend. “Get back, this ain’t done yet. This is a family matter, remember that, buddy!”

Matt was surprised, in shock that Frank didn’t think this was over. What more could he possibly want? He had beaten his brother and made him admit the most humiliating things in front of his friends and co-workers. Matt considered pushing Frank aside, but was a little cautious. It was a family matter, after all.

Frank walked back across the room and returned holding a length of heavy gauge rope. He knelt behind his ailing brother and forced Bruno’s massive arms behind him. Frank lashed Bruno’s arms together, tying him up from wrist to elbow. He then tied Bruno’s ankles together, but loosely, so that his brother’s legs could still move. "Now you're really mine, brother dearest. Bet you wish you hadn't touched me now! Should have kept your hands to yourself! Remember, you brought this on, boy. Your friends all saw you attack me! Now, now, you're going to pay."

Frank took the belt from his pants, letting his baggy jeans drop to the floor. Frank stepped out of his pants, threw them onto his backpack and moved in front of Bruno. "How's it feel to be nothing but a piece of meat? You should be used to it. That's all you are and all you'll ever be. A big old piece of dog meat."

"Now, Fido, time to leash you up." The other firefighters were shocked to see how big the 18-year-old’s cock and balls were through his skimpy white briefs. Frank was rock hard and tenting his briefs big time. Bruno was a big man, but Frank was bigger than his brother where it counted, obviously. Frank tossed the belt over Bruno’s shoulders, fed the narrow end through the metal end and pulled tight. The belt constricted until it was tight around Bruno’s 18” neck.

Frank pulled hard on the belt, using it like a leash, forcing Bruno to his knees. Matt had to look away in disgust at how Bruno had been manhandled by a kid! The other firefighters had wanted to see Bruno crush the kid, but now that he had been so thoroughly dominated, they admitted to themselves that they actually loved seeing Bruno this way. Like Frank, they resented the perfection of Bruno – the man seemed to have everything.

Frank left Bruno kneeling and went into the locker area. The firefighters didn’t move a muscle to help Bruno, even though they could hear Frank taking a long piss, draining his python. When Frank returned, he held a broom and Matt’s electric razor in his left hand.

Frank reached down and grabbed the belt, holding it high and tight, keeping Bruno kneeling. Bruno choked and coughed, finally managing to whisper, “Frank, please, no more, please … I’m your brother …”

“Half-brother, Bruno, half-brother. You think you’re so perfect. You think you’re such a man always flexing and showing off your hairy chest. Well, I don’t think you’ll be flexing for a while after what I did to you and I know you won’t be showing off that hairy chest after I get through with you. Look what I found in the locker room, Bruno! It’s an electric razor!”

Bruno’s eyes went wide with fear. “Please, no, Frank, no, please, you can’t hate me this much, what did I ever do to you?”

Frank ignored his brother and looked at Bruno’s buddies, “I bet you guys didn’t know your hero was such a pussy, did you? Listen to him beg … some macho firefighter! This is the guy that my parents want me to be more like! What a joke!”

Frank fired up the clippers on the razor and started shaving, cleaning off his helpless brother’s thick chest hair and down his rippled stomach. The thick curly fur fell to the floor in piles as Bruno’s head sagged forward. When he looked down, Bruno was ashamed to see some hair still left. Frank had shaved most of his hair, but had left the word FAG in thick black hair on his chest.

Frank knelt down and reached under the waistband of Bruno’s jock, pulling the pouch forward and revealing the huge bush underneath. Frank wedged the jock under Bruno’s big balls, thrusting them outward, making them even easier to shave. The thick mass of black hair was cleaned off, leaving Bruno as bare as a six-year-old boy! Frank laughed the whole time he was doing it.

Frank let the jock snap back, the force causing Bruno to yelp in pain again. Frank then yanked hard on the belt-leash and said, “Look at me, big brother! Or should I call you BABY brother? You sure don’t look older now, boy! You like that FAG sign on your chest, boy? Let's your boys here know what you really are, brother.”

Frank let go of the belt and clutched Bruno’s cheeks, holding his head steady. Frank brought the razor close, shaving off Bruno’s mustache. He then flipped the clippers back and admired his work. His brother was a mess, bruises that had been hidden by hair were now clear for all to see.

Frank ran his hand through his helpless brother’s head and flipped the clippers out again. He moved behind Bruno. Frank grabbed the broom and forced Bruno forward, lifting his ass. Frank stuck the broom handle at Bruno’s hole and forced it in, then pulled back and forth, fucking his brother with the wooden pole. Bruno cried and screamed, but had no choice but to take it. He was Frank’s plaything! "Come on, fag, you love it … you've had bigger poles up that ass! Admit it, fucker!"

Frank kept circling his brother, then forced his big package into Bruno’s face. Frank reached down and yanked down his white briefs. His huge 10” cock sprung out, poking Bruno in the face. Frank swayed his hips, coating his brother’s face with pre-cum. “Suck my cock, big boy, or else! Come on, your chest says you’re a fag! Prove it! Come on, fag!”

Frank pulled tighter on the leash and Bruno needed no other instruction. He started sucking his brother off. The other firefighters were disgusted. Most of them felt that they would have rather died than sucked another man’s cock. One of them whispered, “It’s not like we’d let Frank kill him or even do any permanent damage, so why did Bruno start sucking his cock? He even looked eager, didn’t he? Makes you wonder.” The others nodded in agreement; it did make them wonder.

Bruno wasn’t very adept at sucking cock, so Frank facefucked his brother hard to get off. Frank kept going until he was ready. He announced that he would cum and told his brother to swallow it. Frank came long and hard with a huge load. Bruno swallowed every drop, further disgusting the other firemen!

Frank circled behind again and leaned over his brother. He grabbed the razor and shaved his name into his brother’s head, taunting, “Now everyone will know who the real man in the family is! Everyone will know exactly who did this, brother dear. Your master's name is on your head, brother! You're my property now, bitch!”

One of the firefighters, Larry, whispered to another one, Ben, “Like anyone won’t know. I’m planning on telling everyone I meet about this, especially that Bruno’s a fag. My wife, sister and daughter all think Bruno is so hot! He ain’t so hot now, shaved with a broom up his ass! HA!” The whisper was loud enough for everyone to hear and everyone broke up laughing, even Matt.

Ben said, “Yeah, now we know why he’s single … he’s too busy sucking cock. I always wondered, you know, he kinda stares at me in the shower, you know.” The others all started agreeing and imagining that Bruno had always checked them out as well. "And he's always walking around with no shirt and stuff, you know, probably trying to get us to notice him, hoping we're fags too!"

Even though it wasn’t true, Bruno’s good name and reputation was destroyed in the station. Bruno just hung his head in shame, tears flowing.

Frank tossed the clippers down and grabbed his pants and his backpack. He grabbed Bruno’s chin and lifted his head, “So, brother, are we done? When you get lose, you’re gonna tell mom and dad that I’m okay and that they should leave me alone and that you‘ve invited me to live with you. You’re getting a new roommate – me. I know you want to give pop some grandkids, so from now on, you’ll do whatever I tell you and I am the MAN of the house. If you don’t do everything I tell you, I’ll kick your ass again, and next time, I’ll do some permanent damage. Bye, bro. Bye fellas, take good care of my brother, I know he’s the pride of the station! HA HA!”

The men sneered at Frank’s parting shot. The pride of the station had just been beaten, raped with a broom handle and humiliated in front of all of them by a kid. Worst of all, he had been proven to be a fag! They all fumed as Frank sauntered out and then the firemen just looked at Bruno with disgust.

All of a sudden, an alarm went off and the men ran to their stations. Bruno cried out, “Guys, please let me loose!”

Larry looked back and said, “Sorry Bruno, no time and you’re in no shape to fight a fire. Hold tight and we’ll deal with you when we come back. But you better think about how you're gonna convince us to let you go. It won't be easy. Sounds like things are changin' at home, Bruno; well they're changin' here too. You're not the 'pride of the station' anymore. Now you're the bitch of the station, so get used to it.”

Bruno watched as the last man slid down the pole, leaving him alone. Bruno bent forward, sobbing as he knelt in his jockstrap, body shaved, except for the word FAG on his chest, wracked with pain, muscles ruined, his arms bound, broom handle shoved up his ass and leather belt around his neck, completely humiliated and destroyed. He was so afraid of his little brother now that Frank owned him now, he knew. He quietly wept for over an hour, waiting to be rescued like a helpless cat stuck in a tree.

THE END


3 comments:

  1. Role reversal like this is my absolute favorite! Its the best. Be afraid of your little bro is what I always say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,I was hard reading this hot story. I hope when Frank got his brother home he shaved the rest of Bruno's hair off too. Role reversal and forced shave is my favorite too. I wish I can do that to my neighbor. His moustache would be the first to go.

    ReplyDelete