Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.

Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Feedback

Feedback 

I love to hear feedback on my stories as well as questions, criticisms, concerns and suggestions.  I also know that other authors and other fans of the site do as well.  There are four ways to leave feedback.



1)  Post a comment at the end of each blog post.  I am notified whenever comments are left and try to respond to them if needed.  The advantage to this is that the comment is left with the specific story for others to see and follow.  The downside is that the comments "recede" with each new post and may not be seen by others.

2)  Go to each author's page and leave a comment there.  I do receive notification of each of these posts at well.  The advantage is that all comments to an author are in the same place and cover all their works.  The disadvantage is that if you are talking about a specific story, you need to name it or others might not know which story you are referring to.

3)  If you wish to leave a private comment to myself, you can use the Email tab at the top right.  Obviously, I am the only one that gets those comments.

4)  There is now a fourth way to leave comments and feedback.  At the top of the blog on the "author's bar"  (on mobile platforms this may be via a down arrow at the top of the blog) there is now a "Comments" tab.  Here you can leave comments that will always be easily accessible to everyone without having to search for a specific story (post) and will be easier to navigate.  If you use this option and want to comment on a specific post, you need to indicate what post you are referencing.

I do appreciate feedback and hope this will make things easier.

Mangler


1 comment:

  1. Hey Mangler, I wanted to leave some private feedback but can't find the email tab you mentioned. Is it still available?

    ReplyDelete