Photo Credit

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.



Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Sunday, May 17, 2020

National Mourning

Tomorrow, May 18, is now officially being declared a Day of Mourning.  The day will begin with whimpering, crying, screaming, stomping of feet and refusing to get out of bed.  After that, I shall get out of bed (because, Dammit I am an adult and have to) and begin my week.

"Why all the caterwauling?", you may ask.  Because it's my birthday and I don't like the number.  It's wrong, wrong, I tell you.

To "celebrate" this horrible occasion, this will be the "Week of the Mangler", as I will publish an old Mangler story each day.  Hope you guys gets some enjoyment out of this horrible week and day, as I will not.😂😈😭

3 comments:

  1. Well it's just a number and not a 'demand' on how ya shall be. So hopefully it'll be a good one and yar 'number' won't take ya out on the mats like in yar stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize that some calendars are printed on really strong paper but I feel confident that with enough rest between pages you should be able to WIN this one!!!! GO TEAR THEM UP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B-day, like it or not, we all have to suffer through them. Hopefully with a few friends to make u feel worse (beatdown) or better (drinks on hand). Cheers to whichever option played out--or with Covid shutting us down, to celebrating however you can. Happy Mangler's Day, and continued thanks for resurrecting the old and new stories on this site!

    ReplyDelete