Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.

Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Monday, July 27, 2020

Warehouse Punk VIII


Warehouse Punk VIII
By
Gym Dude



Frank had been to the store and seeing the lights on in the garage walked in on our little celebration.  We couldn’t let him miss all the fun, could we?

He took one quick look around the room, two of his best fighters were cuffed and unconscious, certainly out of commission for a spell and one man was just plain missing.  Frank wanted to bargain.

“Listen here guys.  There’s a lot more of you than there is of me, ganging up just wouldn’t be fair.” Funny, it didn’t bother any of us a month ago, but let’s see where this goes.

“I’m the little guy here, You’re all big tough studs. Let’s say I fight one man to the finish, no rules, no outside interference.  I win and me and my buddies stay here, your man wins and we all leave town.  What do you say?”  Frank looked across the room for a spokesperson, then looked straight at me.

I looked at Dave, after all, it’s his future.  We could all jump the bastard, or give one man the fun of pounding his little ass.  Dave nodded approval and I went for the deal.

Frank smiled and got this wicked gleam in his eye, “I pick Dave!” he exclaimed.  Shit! We’ve been suckered! We all expected him to pick one of us!  Dave’s been beaten to a pulp every night for the past three weeks; the man is an emotional basket case.  Now he has to fight this sadistic bastard again and risk his entire future in the bargain.  Dave looked pale.  He’d already been worked over a few times tonight and so far, his record against Frank is a miserable 0 for 28.

 Frank was already in the ring before anyone had a chance to protest.  Dave looked reluctant, but really had no choice, the deal had been made and he had agreed to it.  It’s showtime.

As Dave entered the ring, Frank peeled off his shirt. Damn, Dave was right.  Frank has been working out heavy and the progress really shows.  At just under six feet, Frank is now sporting 198 pounds of pretty outstanding muscle while maintaining his trademark definition.  I guess we’ll have to stop calling him ‘little Frank’, the guy has become quite the stud. Dave has always looked great, but the past few weeks have taken their toll.  The young horse is back down to about 180 pounds and looks frail compared to Frank’s new dynamic physique.  The amazing difference was not lost on either man as Frank stretched and flexed his new beef and Dave tried to loosen up looking worried and physically out-classed.  Frank was demonstrating the confidence you get when fighting some guy you’ve whipped the last few dozen times you fought.

A few of the guys pulled out camcorders and I kicked my own ass for not bringing mine.

“All right, Dave!”  I shouted.  “Get in there and kick this guy’s ass.  You know you can do it!” I lied, but wanted to give him some chance.  “Just make believe it’s me!”  Dave smiled and the two men circled as the fight began.

Dave made the first move, but Frank was too fast for him.  Frank side-stepped Dave’s lunge, hooking an arm and hip-tossing his man solidly to the canvas.  Frank was no longer the “little guy”.  On this night, that title definitely went to Dave.  The stud was hurt, but Frank held back and let him get to his feet.  I thought it odd that he would be such a gentleman, until Frank easily over-powered his weaker opponent, swept Dave off his feet and slammed his lean frame across Frank’s outstretched knee.  The backbreaker was executed to perfection and the agony was obvious. Frank smiled with his own satisfaction, then easily lifted Dave’s helpless body and delivered two more before letting him just flop there in pain.  One more lift and a perfect power-slam planted the once rugged fighter firmly on the canvas.

Dave could only writhe in pain as Frank chuckled and taunted Dave and his would-be rescuers.   We cheered him on, but Dave was getting creamed and showed no sign of being able to even defend himself, let alone get back into the fight.  “Come on big guy.  Get up and wipe out this dude.  It’s now or never.” I tried to get the wounded athlete motivated.

“Then it’s going to be NEVER!” Frank shot back at me. “Just look at this body!” he yelled as he popped a double-biceps pose.  I have to admit, the guy has packed on some major muscle.  He is looking great and Dave is in real sad shape.  Dave struggles to his hands and knees only to have Frank deliver a kick to his mid-section with so much power he knocks Dave clear off the canvas, smashing down on his back. Frank was already airborne, crashing down with his nearly 200 pounds point-blank to the center of Dave’s battered abs.  The muscle dude’s stomach buckles on impact and Frank’s knee literally disappears inside the man’s body.  He must have driven all the way to the spine the way Dave’s eyes bugged out and he began to gag.

Frank stood and walked over to the ropes on my side of the ring while Dave’s beaten body went into convulsions on the canvas.  “I’m glad you’re all here,” he said.  “I’m gonna hurt your boy and I’m gonna hurt him bad.  But I want you to know, I’m gonna leave him alive and he’s gonna pay every day for the crap you guys pulled tonight.  Every single night, my boys and I are going to beat this ass hole to within an inch of his life.  All because of you guys and your meddling!”

Man, I felt like crap.  Dave was in deep shit and I’m the man who helped put him there.  I tried to fix things and now it looks like I’ve made it even worse.

Frank turned his attention to the worked over stud on the canvas at his feet.  Dave still couldn’t move.  It was all he could do to try to breathe.  Frank laughed at the beaten fighter, then reached down and slapped him hard across the face then back-handed him for good measure.  “Come on, big jock.  The mighty muscleman always wanted to fight with me before.  Let me see what you got now!”  Frank laughed out loud as he jumped in the air and crashed down with another knee drop, perfectly on target.

I knew Frank had been training with these other fighters, but I didn’t fully appreciate what that meant until I saw him in action.  The effect was all that much better with his new athletic build.  Frank’s moves were flawless and totally devastating.  Frank left no doubt that he had the muscle power and skill to be lethal and no man would be safe in the ring with him.  I shuddered at the thought of what he might be about to do to a helpless target like Dave.

Frank had a defenseless toy in the ring and wanted to make the best of it, especially with the audience of muscle captivated by the spectacle.  He reached down, pulling Dave to his feet.  Gasping for air, the kid could hardly move.  With blinding speed, Frank twisted around sending Dave crashing with his back to the cross-buckle.  Frank charged in prepared to clothesline his victim, but Dave was already dropping to his knees.  Unplanned, Dave ended up driving his head into Frank’s lower abs catching Franks’ new muscles unprepared.  The bigger man staggered back and Dave fired one punch from as low as he could get, straight up between the legs.  It may not have been Dave’s best punch, but it would be his best tonight! Big Frank came crashing down.

Dave had nothing left, and would still be no match for Frank’s superior body, but muscle isn’t everything in a fight.  As Frank rolled on the canvas attempting to gain some air and get back into this fight, Dave struggled forward.  Using what little he had left, Dave made it to his knees, grabbed a leg and secured a classic ankle-lock.

As he wrenched down on the hold, Frank went into hysterics.  Frank’s newly built muscles looked great as he bounced back and forth around the ring, trying desperately to break free, but it wasn’t going to happen.  Dave locked down again and Frank started screaming.

“It’s up to you, tough guy!  Give up or lose it!  And do it now, I’m in no mood to screw around!”  Dave was in the driver’s seat.  “What will it be?”

Frank knew there was no way he could escape and after the past few weeks, Dave was not about to go easy on him.  “I give.  I give.  I give.” Was all he could say, but Dave didn’t release him, he just tightened the hold a little more.

“Sorry.  I couldn’t hear you.  What did you say.”

“AAAARGGH!  I GIVE.  I GIVE.  YOU WIN!  I GIVE UP!!!” Frank screamed at the top of his lungs.

“And as promised, you and your friends are leaving town, never to return?”

“YES.  YES.  Whatever you say.  AAAARGH!  Man, you’re breaking my leg!!!!”

“Yeah.  I may very well do that.  Any reason why I shouldn’t?”

“AAAARGH!  Please man.  I’m sorry for everything.  I give up.  You win.  We’ll all leave town forever.  You win.  You win!” Frank screamed helplessly.

“And you’ll replace all my beer?”  Dave had his priorities straight.

“Yes! Yes! Whatever you want.  Just don’t hurt me anymore!” Frank wailed.

“Oh all right.”  Dave said as he let Frank’s leg fall painfully to the canvas.  Frank just rolled around in agony.  “I guess you can put on a lot of muscle, learn a lot about fighting, and still be a wimp!”

I climbed in the ring and put my arm around Dave’s shoulders.  I was half holding him up since he could hardly stand up straight.  I patted him on the face and said, “Now you fight me again, muscleman.”

Dave looked up at me in shock.  The little shit couldn’t get out of the ring under his own power, how the hell was he going to face ME!  “Just kidding!” I laughed, and helped lift our buddy from the ring.

One by one the guys headed home after sharing various stories about what had gone on that night and what a great fight Dave had pulled out.  We were all amazed. I stayed at Dave’s the next few days to make sure Frank and his friends really left town and were not going to be terrorizing Dave while he was at his weakest.

I got him into my gym and we started working out together.  I’m giving him tips on bodybuilding and he’s teaching me wrestling and boxing.  I’ve got a lot to learn and as his strength returns, he’s making sure I stay on my toes.

Things are different at work.  We have a new admiration for Dave and he has new found respect for us.  We still play fight now and then and he’s back to the point where he can whip every one of us, but none of the guys are beyond jumping him two or three at a time.  The difference is, we all walk around with that “I’m having fun now” smile.


5 comments:

  1. I like Dave and his cocky attitude, but I also enjoy it when he is being punished. I like this series a lot. Thank you, Mangler for uploading all 8 parts! Looking forward to your other upcoming uploads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Dave and his cocky attitude, but I also enjoy it when he is being punished. I like this series a lot. Thank you, Mangler for uploading all 8 parts! Looking forward to your other upcoming uploads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I don't know why the comment was published twice, feel free to delete the duplicate and this message. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah I like dave too! cocky as he may be, he wasn't exactly some mean bully, so it made me feel sorry for him when he got turned upon - but damn, those were some hot beatings, so wonderfully written. this is one story I enjoy coming back to time and again over the years. glad to see it's back up together with all these other wonderful stories the Mangler amassed before the site went down!

    thanks once more to Mangler for bringing them back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how big of a wimp Frank turned out to be. Should have just knocked him out because of that.

    ReplyDelete