Photo Credit

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.



Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Friday, July 24, 2020

Warehouse Punk V


Warehouse Punk V
By
Gym Dude

It was a nice day at work, not to warm, not too cool. I knew it was going to be a great day, especially after I got the progress report from my buddy first thing this morning.  Phil is not only a successful bodybuilder, but also holds a second-degree black belt in Karate and knows how to use it.  When he got to Dave’s gym last night, there were too many people around so he waited outside.  He watched the whole thing as the three big muscle dudes beat the tar out of the tough muscleman.  I guess the big guy pissed off the wrong man this time.  Phil said the beating got so bad he almost jumped in to help Dave out before he remembered that he was there to do the same thing. It sounded like the guys had a lot of fun, I really wished I had been there to see it.

I have to admit, after the detailed report, I was a little surprised to see Dave show up for work, he really is one tough son-of-a-bitch.  The stud walked fairly well, considering what he had been through.  I guess if you didn’t know any better, you wouldn’t notice any difference, except for the support strap on his left wrist, some darkening around his eyes and the hint of a few abrasions.

My power was returning.  I still maintained my cocky streak now and then and Dave had permitted it most of the time.  It was all part of the game.  Today I would be a little more cocky, because before the day was out, I was finally going to be taking the little muscle stud down, and down hard.

As luck would have it, Dave and I ended up working on opposite ends of the warehouse and didn’t get to touch bases until our first break.  I was outside enjoying the cool air off the water when he came out for some fresh air and sunshine.

“Damn, Dude!” I broke the ice.  “Are you OK?  You don’t seem quite yourself today.”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Dave lied, “I just had a rough night last night.”

I commented on the wrist brace and Dave glanced down at his damaged paw.  “I slipped on a loose carpet and landed wrong.  I’ll be fine.  No problem.” The big stud lied again.

“Shit Dude!  I didn’t think you were that frail.” I rubbed it in a little then just looked off across the water and dropped the subject.  I wanted to drop the ass-hole right then, but there was no audience.  This set-up took a lot of time and trouble, I want to be sure to play it out exactly right.  Just as a spider hangs back while its prey swings in the web, timing is everything and I was going to have this young muscle stud for lunch!

I could hardly contain my excitement over the next few hours.  We always left the lunchroom for the supervisors and all the real men got together outside behind the warehouse.  Long before I joined the team, the guys had set up a regulation hoop, a chinning bar, a makeshift weight bench and some guys had donated enough iron to keep us occupied and work off any hostility.  Dave usually provided more than enough motivation for most guys to hit the iron.

Nearly all of the guys were already outside and as usual had their shirts off, me included.  Of course, I had my shirt off every time I got the chance both to soak up some sun and to intimidate the rest of the guys.  After all, I looked much better without it anyhow, why not?

Dave walked out and was down to his baggy t-shirt and I notice he had lost the wrist brace.  Apparently, my subtle hint about weakness had hit home.

I walked confidently over to meet him, knowing I looked great, and I felt invincible, I flexed just a little more than usual.  I had warmed up inside and my arms stretched the tan skin.  I knew every stud there was watching my moves and admiring the work of art before them.  It looked like I was about to shake his hand, “Yo Dave.  It’s about time you showed up.  I’ve got something for you.”

Dave looked a little confused as he reached out to shake hands.  Instead, I pulled the unsuspecting stud’s arm up and secured a reverse wrist-lock. Instantly, Dave was driven helplessly to his knees.  I could hear every man there gasp.  Shit!  Someone had the balls to actually mix it up with the rugged fighter.  They were astonished that ANYONE would voluntarily face this guy, but if anyone there could do it, the big bodybuilder had the best shot.

Between his own gasps and groans, Dave struggled through the pain to get the words out, “What?  What the fuck are you doing, Boy?”  He couldn’t believe it either!

I chuckled down at the young powerhouse, “Look here, stud.  You’ve been messing with every man here just one day too long.  Well, today is the day you get yours and I’m the man who gets to put you down.  What do you think of that, muscle boy?”  I cranked on his wrist just a little more.

“AAAAAAAGH”  he yelled as my hold tightened on his damaged right arm.  “You’re not man enough to fight me, and you know it.  You’re a dead man!”, the young stud was really pissed but there wasn’t much he could do about it.

Holding his wrist back, I gripped Dave’s thick neck and slammed his solid frame across my knee, getting the gasp and pained groan I had hoped for.  The guys last night had done a great job.  Dave was in pain from head to toe and every move I used just added to the agony.  Every time he tried to make a move against me, his big damaged muscles caused crippling pain.  It was as though he had to fight both me and his own body.  This is really cool!

I scooped the young athlete up and power slammed him to the dock.  The guys were as shocked and stunned as my helpless opponent.   Dave was shaking his head, still dizzy from the impact with the dock.  The guys were impressed at the power of my slam and the apparent effect it had on the young muscle boy.  I had no intention of letting him rest, grabbing his legs before he knew what was happening, I wrestled the powerful stud over into a perfect Boston Crab.  Dave let out a painful groan that let me know I had the hold secured just right.  I really leaned into it, with every intention of forcing an early submission. On one side I wanted to stretch out my enjoyment, but on the other I wanted to demonstrate my clear, powerful command of this young stud.    The kid was suffering big-time in my grip which encouraged me to grind down all the harder.  Listening to him pound the thick wooden beams of the dock was music to my ears!

Completely rested, I never would have been able to control this kid, but thanks to his little run-in last night, today would be my day to shine!  I didn’t want to break anything, I just want to pay him back for what he put me through, plus a little ‘interest’.  I crunched down on him a time or two just for fun, then released the kid’s legs and dropped an elbow smash to the center of his back and was rewarded with an agonizing gasp.  Dave was face down on the dock and didn’t look like he would be getting up on his own.  I could pound away at will, but that wasn’t as much fun.  I want to see the look on his face as I work the big stud over.

By now the guys were bunched up in a circle around us and cheering me on.  It felt great and they were loving the sight of big Dave “getting his” for once. Dave was in agony at my feet and I was feeling on top of the world.  I gave my body a good flex, just to give the guys a show then grabbed Dave’s left arm and pulled him to his feet.  I ripped a great shot to his upper abs and the kid folded instantly.  Phil was right, Dave’s legendary brick-wall stomach was shot to hell!  There was no resistance to my fist at all.  It felt so good, I propped the boy up and gave him four more.  Breathless, the rugged stud was headed for the deck but I was not going to let him off that easy.  I landed a clean and solid left uppercut square on his jaw that left him upright and a perfect target.

No one else knew about Dave getting his ass kicked last night.  I knew why he couldn’t fight back, but to everyone else it just looked like I was the toughest dude in the west.  The kid was hurting and pretty helpless as he stood before me, but I knew I still couldn’t hold back.  That body has an amazing amount of reserve power and I don’t want him to find it now. Without hesitation, I reached forward and locked on my double pec claw.  Dave’s head flew back in pain as I crunched down, tearing and crushing his massive chest muscles.  His arms fell limp at his sides as I held the muscle stud helpless before me, the crowd was going nuts!

“Rip ‘em off man!”  “break him down!”   “Take the dude out!!!”  Everyone was cheering like crazy.

The kid’s legs began to tremble and I knew he wouldn’t last long.  The look on his face was priceless!  Pain, confusion, agony, shock.  It was all there.  After all his time at the top of the heap, the kid couldn’t figure out why I took today to get some moxie and face him.  I crushed down on my powerful grip and the young stud buckled.  As Dave headed for the deck, I followed him down, not wanting to release my paralyzing hold on his chest.  I knew I had him, Dave was beat and I was the man that did it!  But the young horse is full of surprises.

Dave’s back hit the deck and I crashed down on top of him, but as I hit, I felt the kid’s massive thighs wrap around my waist.  SHIT!  He’s still got some fight left in him.  This is not going to be quite as clean as I had planned!  I didn’t even have time to think about it before he had his ankles locked behind me and those rock-solid legs crushed by ripped body in their grip!  Dave had been weakened from last night’s party, but it would seem they concentrated on his upper body because those legs feel as powerful as ever!

In desperation, I released my punishing claw hold on his massive chest and unleashed a barrage of punches on his cobblestone abs.  Dave’s big body shuddered from the first impact and I knew I had my man.  After a half-dozen pile driver shots gaining assorted grunts and groans and his body scissors began to weaken. “Not as tough as you thought, huh big man?” I shouted.

Dave’s big legs began to part and I twisted a quarter-turn as I fell against his chest.  Even after the beating this man took last night, I’m amazed at his ability to still put up a fight.  I didn’t have much time to think about it before those muscular legs smashed home again, this time square into my cast-iron abs.  The move was totally unexpected and most of the air exploded from my body before my abs could initiate a protective flex.

My abdominals strained to resist the crushing force against them and even though I knew it was hopeless, instinctively my arms flew to their defense.  As my hands searched Dave’s massive thighs for a weakness, I should have known they would not find, his massive right arm secured purchase on my neck, pulling me back and stretching me out.   His powerful forearms look like hams but feel like solid steel.  His massive biceps press solidly against the other side of my neck, just below the ear.  My world is moving in slow motion as his muscular legs crush deeper into my body, I know the sleeper hold is coming but my arms are struggling against the unmoving rock-solid muscles locked around my neck.  Dave’s only sound was heavy breathing as his muscular body went to work against mine.

Every move was smooth and calculated.  Dave locked his vice-like grip around my waist and I could feel my ab muscles begin to buckle.  My stomach needed defense, but I knew I had to block his arms or I would be done for.  I fought against his big right arm, but even both of my weight-trained guns couldn’t lessen the pressure.  Dave slapped his thick right hand across his massive left biceps and I could feel his left hand smash against the back of my head.

Oh Damn!  He’s got the sleeper locked on!  I should have taken note when he warned me, I was a dead man!  I have to find some way out of this before he puts me away.  I could feel his powerful muscles flex as Dave increased the pressure of his sleeper hold, but not a lot.  He crushed down again on my crumbling midsection then chuckled as the muscle boy leaned back stretching my big bodybuilder physique and gaining a big groan from me.  That just made him chuckle all the more.

“You should know better than to take me on, Rick. After all the times I’ve kicked your ass, and you still come back for more.  I like that, almost as much as I like pounding on that big muscle-bound body of yours.  You’ve had your fun for the day, now it’s my turn!”  Dave said as he flexed his muscular arms notching up the pressure on my defenseless neck.  I could hear my own heartbeat as his rock-like biceps crushed into my neck!  I was fighting for air as his massive legs drove deeper and deeper into my stomach, my abs now offering very little resistance to their incredible power.  I struggled for all I was worth.  I slammed elbow after elbow into his chest, but my attack was weak and seemed to have no effect.

I was beginning to get dizzy, I had to keep my mind clear and come up with some plan.  I had no defense against Dave’s muscular arms and legs and so far, I could find no workable offense.  This is supposed to be my day to shine, I CAN’T let this young muscle boy take me again, I CAN’T!!

My mind was swimming.  As I searched for any workable plan, I could sense my world beginning to spin.  I was aware of the flexing of muscles all around me as Dave laughed in my ear at the big helpless muscleman.  I could hear myself groan as his mighty legs locked down again.  I was as if I were watching this happen to someone else.  Dave’s big guns flexed again and things began to get dim, the lights were going out and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

Wait, am I out cold and is this a dream?  Just as my big body began to complexly relax, I can breathe again.  What’s this?  Dave has released the crushing grip around my neck and pushed me off him.  I was at least aware of smashing face-first to the deck.  I felt his powerful hands grip one arm, damn that hurts!  Dave pulled me to my feet and slapped me around a few times.

“Not so fast, shit-head.  I’m not done with you yet! You got some good moves on me today.  You got lucky, but your luck has run out.  Now you get to find out what happens to guys who think they can take me.” Dave said as he fired three fast left jabs to my chin.

My head bounced around like it was on a spring.  I was on my feet, but staggering to stay up.  Dave’s fists were so fast I didn’t even see them coming, not that I could have defended myself anyhow.  The muscle boy fired a couple of shots to my stomach, but not too hard, just enough to wind me and make sure I was aware that he had me beaten enough that he could wipe me out with body punches alone if that had been his choice. Dave straightened me up with a half-power upper cut, he didn’t want me to spoil his fun too soon.

This must look great to all the guys, the muscular bodybuilder just standing there staggering around the dock with his massive arms hanging limply at his side while a 190 pound kid punches away at will.  As Dave jabbed away, using my head for target practice, I was starting to come around and at least become aware of punches headed my way, not that it did me any good.  I finally got my arms up and started to form some kind of defense.  I don’t know what I was thinking, I knew a fist fight with this powerful kid was not going to go well for me.  I tried to bob and weave but Dave just laughed at my clumsy moves, then it happened.  A big right hand flew over my weak attempt at a guard and crashed against my jaw.  My head snapped around further than I thought it could.  My legs buckled and my body twisted as I was driven to one knee by the power of Dave’s punch.  “Come on ass-hole.  Get up and fight like a man.  Let me see what those big bodybuilder muscles can do!” I could hear Dave shout.

The birds were chirping and bells were ringing as I tried to clear my brain.  The guys were cheering for me to get up and fight the kid.

I was seeing stars, down on one knee with the muscle stud behind me, yet he didn’t attack.  Even in his damaged condition, Dave could use any number of wrestling moves to control me and crush me, but he didn’t.  Why, I wondered?  I shook the cobwebs from my brain and turned to face the young fighter.  He stood motionless before me; his big arms stretched out at shoulder height.  It looked like he was leaving himself open for me to punch, just as I had done in our first fight.  I shook my head again, my vision cleared and a big smile came across my face.  It was my “we’re going to have fun now” smile.

Before me was my target.  190 pounds of solid steel wrestler muscle.  The man who had intimidated me and every man here.  He was wide open, his rippling abdominals, his beef steak pecs, every muscle flexed and waiting for my fists to do their handiwork.

And right behind him, presenting me with this gift, was Sam.  The big varsity linebacker, 255 pounds or rock solid high school muscle, holding tough Dave helplessly locked in his full-nelson.  Sam was incredible anyhow, but seeing those giant muscles flex against the wrestler’s handsome frame was a treat in itself.  I paused and enjoyed the view as the massive 17 year-old crushed his adversary.

Dave was beyond fighting back, the kid had him locked in good.  Before Sam put the young stud out cold, I went to work on those magnificent abs.  I was sure to land an occasional fist to those pecs just to make sure the rugged shit stayed compliant.  After a few solid bodybuilder knees to the gut, Dave looked pretty much out of it.  He just slumped in the teen’s powerful grip.

I nodded and Sam reluctantly released the man who had intimidated him so badly.  The young football player’s powerful arms had done their work.

Lifting the battered stud by one arm, I whipped Dave’s solid body into the brick wall that made up the back of the warehouse.  Dave staggered forward and fell into my masterful arms.  My big guns were flexed and ready to lock solidly around the stud’s chest.  Dave knew what was coming but was too weak to resist.  He was beaten and we both knew it.  The kid barely got out the words “…..please. No…..” before my 19” pythons contracted around his helpless body.

“AAAAAARRGH” the air exploded out of his chest in a forced scream of agony as the kid’s ribs bent painfully under the outrageous pressure.  It felt GREAT!  I couldn’t believe just how wonderful it felt after all the embarrassment and humiliation I had suffered at his powerful hands.  Now I had the muscleboy under my complete control.  My massive muscles were crushing this stud and his once powerful physique was helpless to stop me.

The tough young man was beyond submission. With what little breath he had left, Dave began to beg.

“Please.  No more.  I’m beat.  You win.  No more. Please, no more, I beg you, Rick.  P…L…E…A…S….E! AAAAARRGH!”

For months this young powerhouse had intimidated and worked over every man here.  Now I held his helpless body in my iron grip, fully prepared to crush his chest and send the young stud to the hospital, just like he did me.  But no, I have a better idea.  A much better idea.

I released the man and let Dave’s muscular frame drop in a heap at my feet.  Gripping him solidly by the back of the neck, I dragged him to the chinning bar. The muscle stud offered no resistance as I wrapped nylon rope around each wrist.  Throwing the ropes across the bar, I pulled the muscle boy up until his feet barely touched the deck.

“Here he is, guys.  Here’s the big muscleman who held you under his thumb all this time.  Here’s the guy who used to work you over just for fun.  Well, I’ve had my fun, now it’s your turn.”  The men cheered and started to jostle for position in line.

I really have to admit.  Even after the pounding this young stud has taken, his body looked great.  His big arms stretched out accenting those long, thick lats. His washboard abs making the perfect target.  Dave flexed what was left, but it was of no use.  The kid was in for it.

It was payback time and big Sam was first in line.  I was impressed.  The kid throws a wicked punch for a football player.  Of course, Dave’s legendary muscles buckled with the first shot and did nothing to protect the young stud after that.  Sam really had fun, then stepped aside allowing the other men to work out their frustrations as well.

For the rest of the day we covered for Dave and one or two other guys as each man took their turn unleashing total destruction on the tough man’s abs.  Even Dave’s muscular body couldn’t take this kind of beating.  But each time the young fighter passed out, a bucket of cold water from the bay would bring him around.  As the afternoon wore on, every one of the men took his turn pounding the rugged athlete, some lining up for seconds.

Myself, I was content to periodically walk near the door and revel in the sound of powerful arms driving solid fists into that muscular body.  Each grunt and groan was music to my ears.  Gawd!  I don’t remember ever having a better afternoon!

After work, one by one the guys headed home.  Every man looked like he’d had a pretty good day. With very few cars left in the lot, I headed in back, figuring by buddy would be about done.  I was surprised to hear solid punches still smashing to into Dave’s beaten body.  It was impressive that he was still conscious, grunting with each powerful blow.  I stood at the corner, out of sight as Frank punished the young stud with a vengeance.  Frank was a quiet man of nearly six feet, with a lean gymnast type build.  All his 185 pounds were tied up in iron-like muscle and it looked like he knew how to use them.

Frank was always in the background.  Some of us suspected that he might be gay, but figured it was none of our business.  I watched in fascination as the smaller guy ripped into the bigger muscleboy.  I was shocked when he looked up into Dave’s eyes, fear and fatigue on his victim’s face.  “Say good night, Pretty Boy!” was all he said before authoritatively delivering three powerful fists to the muscleman’s jaw.

Dave’s head bounced back and forth like a baseball doll in the back window of a four-wheeler on a rough road.  After the last punch the big stud hung motionless from the chinning bar.  He was out cold.

I watched as Frank cut the ropes and lifted the beaten athlete across his shoulder.  He didn’t even have to work to do it.  Frank was a lot stronger than I gave him credit for.  He walked past me almost as though he had expected me to be there, then unceremoniously dumped the muscleboy in the bed of Dave’s truck. Frank fished around in the boy’s pocket for the keys, then looked up at me and shouted, “I’ll make sure he gets home all right.”  Frank jumped into the cab of Dave’s truck and drove off.  He had that “I’m going to have fun now” smile on his face.

None of us saw Dave for over a week.  But when he did come back to work, Dave was really quiet and the intimidation was over.

At least it was for us.



 


1 comment:

  1. Nice to see the workers win over Dave. I like that even with so much against him, Dave was still able to beat Rick up that badly. The bodybuilder's got a lot of work to do if he wants to stay on top.

    ReplyDelete