Photo Credit

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.



Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Warehouse Punk III


Warehouse Punk III
by
Gym Dude


I’m getting sick and tired of this kid lording over me.  It’s kind of funny to see him intimidate the rest of the guys, but I’ve spent too much time in the gym building this body up only to be rendered subservient to some cruiserweight kid!  There HAS to be something I can do and Dave gave me a clue the other day.  The kid wants competition and can’t find any.  I know that he can kick my ass wrestling and I don’t have much of a chance facing those legendary fists, but there is one area where this big bodybuilder can drive even Dave’s rugged muscles into the dirt!


The next day was sunny and warm.  During our lunch break, I put on my trademark black Speedo and stretched out on some boxes to catch some rays.  I surveyed my work and had to admit, Dave was right, this bod was looking really great.  It wasn’t long before the kid found me and the sight of all those muscles prompted the conversation in the direction I wanted.  “Gotta admit, stud, you’re looking world class!” the young hunk observed.

“Thanks”, I tossed back.  “You know, you’re not so bad yourself.  If you’d let me train you, I could get that little frame of yours looking deadly!  You know, if you wanted to put some effort into it.”  I had the kid hooked; I knew it!  Even if he didn’t want to show it off, Dave was keenly aware of his dynamite build.  It sounded like I was giving him a compliment, but it sure felt to him like a major put-down.  I loved playing mind games with this little shit!

“Just what did you have in mind” he asked.

“Well, I’ve got a fairly easy day scheduled in the gym Saturday morning, why don’t you stop by and we’ll pump some iron, if you’re up for it.  I’ll leave a guest pass for you at the desk.  What do you say?”  As they say in the movies, it was an offer he couldn’t refuse.  Finally, here is my chance to blow the kid away on my own turf.  I’ve got thirty pounds of rock-solid muscle over this boy and in my own gym, I am GOD!  I’ll just keep throwing plates on the bar until those young muscles can’t take any more, then give him some good solid coaching for enough forced reps to grind those muscles to total failure.  Talk about High Intensity Training, I’m gonna have this little muscleman for lunch!!!!!!

Saturday morning finally arrived.  Damn!  It took forever!!!  I scarfed down a double protein shake and an extra class of creatine just before hitting the gym.  This big body would be pumped and primed.  THIS IS MY DAY!

I was warmed up and loose by the time Dave got there, he was wearing sweat pants and a baggy sweatshirt, what a waste!  I still don’t understand it.  After warming up, he lost the sweats and got down to the more traditional trunks and t-shirt, still a waste for a body like that, but to each his own.  I was happy that there would be no visible challenges to my title as THE MAN at the gym today.

We started on some basic lifts and began working our way up.  My warm-up weight is higher than most guys top end, so I backed off just a little as to not overwhelm the kid too early, although I was secretly hoping my lighter weights would blow him off and save the trouble, but no such luck.  Dave would throw a couple of plates back on, so we were up to my normal weights anyhow.

I am amazed at the kid’s power as we work through heavier and heavier weights.  Now is my chance to really show the kid up.  With my bulk and thicker muscles, I’ll blow the kid away.  We cranked up the ammo on the bench press to 315 and I’m starting to feel the burn, but this little shit is champing at the bit for more.  I was stunned as the kid kicked it up to 365 and still knocked out a full set of ten.  I took the bench, dreading my turn.  The big muscleman is wearing down and I barely squeezed out my tenth rep.

Dave sees another chance to intimidate me at my own game and show up the big man with the handsome muscles and he loads the bar at 385.  Dave takes the bench and gives it his all.  The kid’s compact frame pushes a half-dozen reps and the guys at the gym are shocked an amazed.  I take the bar.  I will not let these guys see my arms tremble, even under this much weight.  I let the hate take over and force every ounce of remaining power into each rep.  With clear careful control, I power out a full six reps.  My big chest is going crazy and I feel like my heart is ready to explode!  It took everything inside me, but I DID IT!

Dave then loads the bar at 405.  Even most of the big men at the gym don’t approach this kind of weight. There is a hush in the gym as Dave takes position under the bar and lines up a solid grip.  With this kind of weight, three spotters take position.  The 190 pounder takes three deep breaths then shouts “Ready” as the three muscular spotters give him a lift off. Many feared that the kid had gone too far.  If he lost control that kind of weight would drive straight through his chest.  The spotters watched carefully as the kid grunted and groaned, but cranked out four solid reps.  “Done” he shouted, and the spotters racked the massive weight.  Dave shot up like a cannon, greeted with cheers and high-fives from the surrounding musclemen.  Very impressive, indeed.  It really pissed me off!

My turn. I’ve got to pull up everything that is left inside me.  I’ve used this weight before, but not after cranking out the reps and sets we have today. My big muscular frame stretches across the bench.  I unrack the bar and gently lower it until it brushes my sculptured chest and begins its journey upwards. With my big arms shaking, the massive weight slows, stops and returns to my chest.  I was beaten again, and this time at my own game and in front of all my lifting buddies.  What could be worse than that?

Dave let the weight sit on my chest long enough to teach me a lesson, then he and the spotters gently lifted the bar and racked it.  Adding insult to injury, the kid helped me to my feet, then took his place on the bench and pressed the massive weight another half-dozen times, then jumped up like he could have done that all day!  A real pisser.

Dave paid no attention to me as his biceps swelled to new size.  To applause and congratulations from the surrounding crowd, the kid popped a double biceps pose and I swear his arms now pumped as large as mine, maybe even larger.  Wait a minute, this is the kid who would never show off his body!  These are MY fans he’s impressing!  This is NOT working out as I planed!

You would think that I had learned my lesson, but I still felt with my size and power, I would be able to best him in most lifts.  I still had a chance, and besides, there wasn’t much of a way to back out now anyhow.  We worked out on a number of lifts, with me holding my own on the more specialized stuff and Dave showing off a little on major lifts.  Shit, this kid is strong!

I proved that my massive thighs are not just for looks and cranked out a set of squats with 405 on the bar. The other lifters in the gym always watched in amazement when I work my legs.  Even after his demonstration of chest power in the bench press, no one was prepared as Dave tossed another pair of 45’s on the bar and proceeded to knock out a set of squats at 495.

I was worn out.  It had taken all I had to try to blow the kid away with my legendary heavyweight squat routine.  After Dave’s incredible performance, I knew I had to pass.  Even with my massive legs, I knew I’d break something if I even tried to keep up with this kid!  I tried to back out gracefully.  All the serious lifters were gathered around the kid, patting him on the back and exchanging lifting stories, they hardly noticed that I hadn’t taken my turn!  I was relieved that I was spared the embarrassment and totally pissed off that I was being ignored!!!

I had expected to wear the mighty kid down with my lifting routine, and I gave it all I had, unfortunately it worked the other way.  I was exhausted and Dave looked like he had just warmed up and was ready for the REAL workout.

All through our lifting, Dave had an eye on the one feature at this gym that he loved.  Between the free weight section of the gym and the locker rooms was an open area with a college class wrestling mat and a full-size regulation ring.

“Hey, thanks for the warm-up big guy.  Now before any stiffness sets in, let’s do some stretching and give this ring a try out.  What do you say?”

Dave was “asking” but making sure to be loud enough for everyone to hear.  The kid was going to make sure I had no way to back down and for insurance he had his shirt off and was bouncing up and down in the ring like a kid with a new toy.

This is MY ring!  I’m the man to beat around here, and I’ve taken down every musclehead who dared to crawl in the ring with me.  Everybody here knows these big muscles are not for show.  I looked up at Dave and he cracked a big smile my way.  It was that “I’m ready for some real fun” smile of his.  I felt a flash of fear shoot up my spine.  It was a feeling I already hated. I had become painfully aware of one simple fact; I am afraid of this kid!  This big, muscular bodybuilder is afraid of a kid 30 pounds my junior! I am afraid of what he can do to me!

Dave bounced off the ropes like a pro and exclaimed “This is great!  I’ve never fought in a real ring before.  I LOVE this!  Come on man, quit your stalling.  I’m ready to test this thing out!”

The muscular young stud did look great in the ring. Naturally, he had to point out to everyone that he had never done this before.  That made me feel even worse.  With no options left, I pulled off my tank top and slid in under the bottom rope.

Dave was having the time of his life.  He looked like a kid at play to all my lifting buddies, but he looked menacing as hell to me as he confidently stepped across the ring.  We stood facing one another for a moment.  To all the men at ringside it looked like a squash job in the making.  Sure, this kid was built and solid.  After our workout, they knew he was really strong in the basic lifts, but I stood above him by a couple of inches, my body was armored with thick, prime, bodybuilder muscle.  I had the kid by a good 30 pounds of beef and they had seen me soundly beat every man I faced, regardless of size.  The kid was strong, but they knew he was going down.  I could see the betting begin.

Dave reached his big right hand up and gripped behind my neck, persuasively pulling my head down until our foreheads touched.  “Listen stud, I want a fight from you.  You’re going to give me everything that muscle-bound body of yours has in it.  I want you to come at me full force.  I think you can really fight, and I expect you to prove it to me, and if you don’t, I’m going to hurt you.  Do you understand me?”  The kid looked me square in the eye, the big smile was gone.

I understood him completely and didn’t doubt a word. I had no idea what he had in mind for me, but if I thought I was afraid of him before, Dave had just added a new meaning to the word!  The kid released my neck and pushed me toward my corner.  Damn, everything he does has to prove his total control over everyone else.

Dave returned to the general area of his corner, then with a big grin shouted, “All right big buddy.  No ref. No rules. One fall to submission.  Come and get it!”  and we moved toward each other.

I had a month of training since my last beating, but I remembered my lessons clearly.  Painfully, but clearly.  Now let’s see if I can learn from them.  As I moved around, I shoved my fear into some dark corner and prepared myself for combat.  This is MY ring, in MY gym and in front of MY buds.  This is where I ALWAYS win, I think it’s a rule.  The thought made me smile, the first time in weeks that I showed I wasn’t intimidated by the rugged muscle kid.

Dave’s expression briefly changed to a look of surprise at the smile on my face, but it only lasted a second before his broad smile returned, the muscles on his body jumped to attention and he assumed a wrestler’s crouch, moving toward his prey.  Dave left the distinct impression that nothing his muscular opponent did or could do was going to worry the young stud at all.

We each locked collar and elbow, and pushed each other around a little, neither man gaining control, but still a clear reminder of how strong this kid is. Dave was not going to roll over a play dead, not that I expected him to.  As we broke, Dave slapped his big hands solidly across my pecs, then forcefully shoved me back, just to demonstrate his dominance.

Hey!  I’m the MAN in this ring and I’m not going to accept that kind of shit, I thought, as I straightened my back and stepped forward.  SLAM!  The kid planted his big hands again, this time his fingers gripping down slightly with just a hint of a potential pec claw behind them.  I was startled by the unexpected move, then once again, the kid pushed me back, solidly into the turnbuckle.  This kid was making me look bad and I hated him for it!

ENOUGH!  I thought, as I stormed out of the corner, muscular arms raised for combat.  Dave ducked under my charge, ripping a painful, powerful right into my obloquies, nearly cutting me in half.  Shit, this stud can hit!!!  How could I have forgotten so quickly the damage that his kid delivers with those massive fists!

Dave had once again stopped me cold in my tracks.  I was stunned and motionless when his powerful left crashed through the center of my once solid abdominals.  My entire chest cavity exploded in pain as my muscle buddies at ringside fell in stone silence at the sight of their champion being broken down by this young muscle kid.  Once considered the powerhouse of this gym, I now looked weak and broken.  Shit, I felt weak and broken.

I think the kid knew he could do pretty much what he wanted, even this soon in the fight.  Almost gently, he used his right to push me upright.  This could be my last chance to get back into this fight.  With all the power left, I took a mighty swing with my powerful right hand.  It was time for me to prove that this muscular body can deliver its share of damage too!  I was hurt and he was too fast.  My power punch caught nothing but air.  My last-ditch effort only left me wide open for attack, an offer that Dave’s fists of stone were not about to let pass.

Four incredibly powerful punches smashed repeatedly into my damaged body before gravity even had a chance to take me down.  That all too familiar feeling of my own utter, complete physical destruction came back instantly as I felt my knees hit the canvas.

Before I could fall on my face, my nemesis was behind me, his powerful fingers gripping deeply into the thick muscles running across the top of my shoulders. Dave’s grip sunk in near the top of my traps, next to the neck, his thumbs driving in from behind while his thick muscular fingers hooked around and crushed from in front.  My heavily muscled arms flexed uncontrollably and crossed before my chest, my hands in tightly clinched fists as I fought against the amazing power bearing down on my helpless physique. Dave has developed the most powerful hands I’ve ever seen on a man and now that outrageous grip has my powerful frame locked solidly to the mat.  I flexed for all I was worth in every attempt to fight against the kid’s power, but he just chuckled and gripped down all the tighter.  My eyes were clamped shut as I flexed with every ounce of might, but to no avail.

“Come on big muscleman!” He shouted to me, “Get up and show me some fight.  Don’t just sit there on your knees and let some kid do this to you.  Show your big muscle buddies here what a stud you are.  Get up on your feet and fight like a man.  Come on.  You got these giant muscles.  Show me what you can do!”

Dave’s words were as painful as his grip!  The kid didn’t even have to beat me up, all he needed was one hold to finish me off.  I was completely helpless, unable to move a muscle as he tightened his incredible grip again and again.  Tears were flowing down my cheeks and I was ready to submit, yes even this early in the fight, submission was my only option, then in a heartbeat his hands were gone.  Release from the kid’s torture hold was nearly as shocking as his masterful application of it, but I wasn’t even able to collapse to the mat before the muscle stud stood before me.

Dave reached down and slapped me hard across the face, then backhanded me.  My big muscular arms hung helpless at my sides as my weightlifting buddies watched the handsome young stud slap the big bodybuilder around, all the time hurling insults about my manhood and my inability to fight him.  Dave proceeded to work me over, enjoying himself by throwing my bodybuilder frame around the ring like a rag doll.  After enough fun at my expense, the muscle kid pulled my helpless body up and easily locked on his Full-nelson.  I weakly fought back with what little I had left but could offer only little resistance to Dave’s amazing power. I was crushed into total submission.  The muscular kid paraded my musclebound physique around the ring, stopping on each side.  He held me helplessly staring eye to eye with my former fans while I was repeatedly forced to admit submission at the hands of the powerful youngster. Dave ensured I was not only beaten, but humiliated before forcing me to my knees.  The powerful youngster stood before me, daring me to stand and face him again.

I knew deep inside there was no way I could compete with the overpowering fighter, I was at his disposal. I didn’t think I could hurt anymore, then I was shocked back to reality as I felt his powerful left hand stretch across my forehead.  His fingers gripped into my temple on one side, while his thumb firmly anchored on the other.  Then the most outrageous pain I had ever imagined began.

Dave’s claw was locked on solid and there would be no relief.  I wailed in agony, but there would be no reprieve.  I had seen Dave’s iron grip at work against impossibly heavy boxes, and I had felt that unbeatable power directed at me a month ago and the pain of rebuilding after his destruction.  I also knew he had used only a small fraction of his abilities on me last time, and yet my musclebound body crumbled before his power like a house of cards.

The powerful kid’s death grip crushed tighter against my head and my muscular body went limp.  I couldn’t control a single muscle to fight back.  My eyes were clamped shut against the pain, but even as I opened them, all I would see was dark, dark red.

“I warned you, ass-hole.  I told you to give me a fight or I was going to hurt you.  You should know by now that I’m a man of my word.  It’s about time you learned your lesson.” Dave shouted as he flexed his muscular arm and crushed down even tighter.

My head was about to explode.  My big buff body was paralyzed.  All I could hear was the sound of a hundred fire alarm bells going off in my head all at once.  My brain felt like a giant marshmallow being smashed between two graham crackers with all the destructive pain of my scull being crushed.  I tried to utter the words of surrender but all my lips could do was babble.  My muscle buddies were stunned as they watched a young kid literally crush the consciousness out of their heavyweight champion, without their man even offering resistance.

I could hear him laugh at the helpless muscleman as Dave gripped again.  Everything went dark and it was the last I remembered of our “battle”.









1 comment:

  1. Good stuff! I'm liking these total domination matches! Humiliating the muscle man in front of his gym buddies is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete