Photo Credit

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.



Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Warehouse Punk VI


Warehouse Punk VI
By
Gym Dude

Dave became more and more reclusive after he got the clear message that none of us were happy about his domineering attitude.  At first, we enjoyed the break, but as the days turned into weeks, I began to really miss the play fighting that went on.  Actually, work started to get real boring.  There were only a few of us that used the weights out back, no one had the motivation that they had before.


I was now the king of the roost.  The guys looked up to me, and to a certain extent feared me, as the only man big enough and bad enough to take down Dave, but I ruled as a benevolent king.  They didn’t know the rugged fighter had been worked over big time before I got to him.  That was information they didn’t need.

My workouts at the gym were paying off big time.  I had put on another five pounds and it showed, every ounce packed on to my arms and chest.  While I also lifted at lunch and during breaks at work, in truth I only did that to maintain my pump and subtly reinforce my position as the undisputed king of the hill.  I wanted to make sure all these rugged jocks knew who was in charge.  I was looking bigger than ever, and the guys were duly impressed.

It had been about three weeks since we had our fun at Dave’s expense, before he and I were teamed to work together again.  I was wearing my baby blue muscle shirt, it was just snug enough to show off my abs perfectly.  I was looking GREAT and made a point to leave that cast-iron wall of muscle wide open and available for punching any time Dave was within range but he never took me up on the invitation.  Man, how could he pass that up?  I knew what those cobblestones looked like … damn, even I would have taken a shot. All morning the kid kept to himself, hardly saying a word that wasn’t absolutely necessary to get the job done.  He just kept his head down avoiding eye contact whenever possible.

It was mid-morning and our first break.  I positioned myself so in order to pass, he would have to squeeze between me and the wall.  When he tried to get by, I reached out placing one giant arm on the wall blocking his path.  Saying nothing, Dave started to back up only to strike my other arm, the kid was cornered. The old Dave would have just grinned and unloaded his massive fists into the unprotected target before him, but this time was different.  The rugged fighter just seemed to melt before my eyes.

“Please man.  Don’t do this”, he was begging me!  I couldn’t believe my eyes and ears!

“Damn it boy!  What’s the matter?  God, if it’s that party we threw for you last month, I’m sorry.  I guess things got a little carried away, but shit, you didn’t leave me many options.  Are you OK dude?”  By now I was really concerned.  Underneath it all, I really liked the guy.

“Don’t talk to me, man.”, the kid was on the verge of panic.  “I can’t be seen talking to you!”  I saw something I had never seen before, and never expected to see.  FEAR!  Dave was terrified, and not of me.

“What’s going on big guy?  What are you afraid of? There’s just the two of us, you can trust me.  What’s the matter?”  I was now deeply concerned.

I pushed the muscular stud back against the wall and put him on notice.  “Listen.  Fess up buddy and tell me what’s got you so worked up.”

“I can’t man.  If I do, he’ll beat the shit out of me.  Come on, let it go.” The little stud pleaded in desperation.

“Listen, dude.  I’m not going to drop this.  I want to know what’s going on, or I’m going to pound you myself!”  What was I saying?  The guy was rested.  He hadn’t been trashed like the last time I faced those muscles.  What would I do if he turned to fight me?”

“I’m not afraid of you, or anything you can do to me. Just let me go and don’t talk to me again or say anything about this.  Please.”  Dave looked up at me in total panic.  He was begging me!  What could have happened to crush this boy so badly?  I had to know.

“OK muscleboy.  Here’s the deal.  I’ll keep quiet, but you’ve got to spill your guts about what’s got you so spooked.  This isn’t like you, man!”

Dave knew he wasn’t going to get out of this and his muscular body slumped against the wall.

“First, who’s going to beat the shit out of you?  Who are you so afraid of?”

I couldn’t believe my ears when muscleboy started to talk.  He was trembling in fear as he started, “It’s Frank.” He blurted out.

“Frank?” I was astonished.  “You mean little Frank, the quiet guy who helped you home last month?  THAT Frank?”

Dave grabbed me by the head in an attempt to muffle my words.  “Not so damn loud!  He’ll hear us, and then I’ll really pay!”  I don’t remember ever seeing a man so scared, especially a man built like Dave!

“Yes, Frank.  That little shit is a lot stronger than he looks.  He and a few buddies have moved into my house and taken over my life.  Every night he has his fun beating me to a pulp.  What you guys did last month is nothing compared to what I get every night.”

This doesn’t make any sense at all.  Here is this tough fighting machine, this absolute muscle stud that could easily kick my big musclebound ass anytime he wanted, scared shitless of little Frank????

“Man!  You can really take care of yourself.  You’re one of the strongest and toughest fighters I’ve ever met, and you’re telling me that little Frank beat you up?  And every night?  There’s got to be more to it than that.  Come on man, spit it out.”

“All right.  Here it is, but you’ve got to promise, not a word to anyone or Frank will take his time and beat me to death.  I know it!”

Dave sat down and started his bizarre story.

After we had our fun working the muscleboy over last month, Frank did in fact make sure that he got home all right.  Dave awoke on the floor of his basement gym.  Frank and a few of his buddies were sitting around drinking his beer and waiting for Dave to come around.  When Dave tried to move, he found his big arms were cuffed behind his back.  Frank grabbed a handful of hair, ripped the big dude’s head around and back-handed him so hard he rolled to the other side, then just laughed at the helpless athlete.

Frank yelled down at the beaten muscleboy, “Look at you.  You’re the big man.  You and your big muscles! You just LOVED to drive me down.  You thought it was so funny to give shit to the little guy!  Well, look here big man.  The little guy is on top now!  I used to be so afraid of your power.  I was scared of what you would do to me next.  Well, big muscleboy, I’ll show you what fear IS!”  The guys around cheered him on.

Frank was one of the lightest men at the warehouse, but what weight he did have was solid muscle.  The guy looked like he could get in there and scrap with the best of them, but always seemed to stay in the shadows, out of harm’s way.  Now with all the muscles in his lean body flexed with anger, all of a sudden Frank looked like a formidable fighter.  In his weakened condition, Dave was an easy target.

The other guys looked like they could easily take care of themselves and almost anyone else who came along.

Bill was the largest of the four.  Obviously spending a lot of time in the weight room, the stud has arms that must be 20” or more.  He sports a massive upper body that tapers down to a solid waist of no more than 32”.  Wearing black square-cut wrestling trunks, his legs were just as built as the rest of him.  Bill, I would find out later, was a submission style wrestler, a champion of the underground circuit.

Jackson was a black dude.  He had a body that was long and lean, but still looks stronger than hell.  I put him at 220 or better and around 6’2”.  He was wearing just a pair of gym shorts and you could see there was not an ounce of fat on this stud.  His whole body looked like a weapon.  I was not surprised to find out he was a kick boxer.  Jackson had my weight set loaded up and was busy cranking out some bench presses to kill the time.  The stud’s muscles were amazing as he cranked out set after set at 365.  “Come on stud, Bill egged him on.  See how many you can do!  What you up to now?”

“23” came the answer as the powerful dude continued pressing.

The other guy they called Juan Cho.  I don’t know if that was his real name, but they called him that because his family was Mexican and Chinese, giving him staggering good looks.  He was a martial arts fanatic and a light-heavyweight bodybuilder, another interesting combination.  At 5’11” and 198 pounds the guy looked contest ready.  He was definitely one amazing mass of man.   Juan was over working on my heavy bag and giving it one hell of a beating.  I remember worrying about him ruining it, until the thought occurred that it could just as well be me!

By then, frank had removed my cuffs and I began to get some feeling back in my arms.  “Just lay there and take it easy” Frank said.  I had whipped this little horse before and am not accustomed to taking orders, especially from little guys like Frank. “And if I don’t?” I asked.

Frank spun with amazing speed and nailed me with a solid right fist to my left cheek.  The force of the unexpected blow twisted by body as my face slammed into the floor.  “Then you get more of this!” Frank warned.  The guys laughed as their smaller buddy delivered a boot to my damaged gut.  He grabbed me by the back of the neck and smashed my face to the floor again.  I felt my nose break on impact.  I was hearing bells and birds and my vision blurred.  I could detect the coppery taste of blood, my blood!

I gathered my wits and took stock of the situation. Each of these three fighters could be man enough to give me a run for my money, even if I were rested. Frank has demonstrated more than enough power and ferocity to have no problem controlling me in my present condition.  These guys have me in my own home and I don’t see them in any hurry to leave.  To make matters worse, all the guys who I thought were my friends have just taken turns and beaten the shit out of me.  I’m in deep trouble!

“Here, hold this for me.” Frank said as he handed his beer to Bill.  Frank flexed his lean body, and looked at the other two men working out.  “You guys are getting your exercise in; I need some too.  You know, I haven’t been able to find a real competitive wrestling partner since high school.  I’m in a lot better shape now.  Hey muscleboy, I need a little workout here!”

“Come on man” I pleaded.  “Give me a break!  You saw the pounding I took today.  I’ve got nothing left to fight you with.”

“Hey, relax big guy.  You don’t need to fight back.  I just want to work on some holds.” He laughed as Frank pulled my leg up, dropping a knee into the other. Shit!  That hurt.  I started to defend myself, only to take a sharp kick in the head from Bill.  I let out a scream.

“Damn it, Bill.”  Frank scolded.  “You better not spill my beer or the next one’s for you!”  The massive wrestler feigned fear, “Gee, sorry tough guy.  I won’t let it happen again.”  They all had a big laugh. Frank grabbed my other leg and began to twist me over into a Boston Crab.  I fought back with all I had, but resistance was useless.  Frank took great pride in bending my weakened body back until I screamed.  He didn’t let up then, the little muscle guy tortured me until I was forced to beg him for my release.   After nearly five minutes of begging, Frank let me go only to spin around and lock my waist in a body scissors. I struggled against him, but his lean hard-muscled legs were crushing out my air supply.  Frank leaned forward to lock his arms around my neck in a sleeper, but I was able to struggle enough to keep him from getting it locked on.  “Go ahead, muscleboy.  Make it last for me.  Your ass is mine!”

Bill spoke up, “Whoa, tough guy.  That’s not how to do it!  Here, let me show you.”  Frank pulled back and shoved me to the floor.  The massive wrestler really knew his shit.  Bill had me locked up before I even had a chance to counter, not that anything I did would have held him back anyhow.  The big man’s powerful thighs crushed against my beaten body, eliminating my air supply with the first constricting squeeze. Bill’s arms where like coiled spring steel as they wrapped around my neck, his 20” biceps smashing my neck just below the ear.  No choke hold, the big man’s execution was perfect as he locked the hold on, positioning his right hand behind my head then flexing ever so slowly, his rock solid muscles crushing tighter and tighter on my neck as he casually explained to Frank each move and what it was for.  The big muscleman was narrating my destruction.

I was helpless in his grip and the room began to spin.  Just as I was about to pass out, he released me, allowing my body to crumble to the floor.  “OK, now you try”, he said to Frank.  The little guy was a quick study.  In a few moments Frank had me locked solidly in his grip then enjoyed himself as he demonstrated his power.  I struggled to breathe as his legs crushed my weakened abs.  “Go ahead!  Fight me, big man.” He taunted me while he put Bill’s helpful tips to work.  Frank executed his sleeper hold like a master and just laughed in my ear while he slowly muscled up until I was rendered unconscious.

Each night, six nights a week, we went through the same routine.  The three big fighters would draw straws to see who would get to fight me first.  These guys were trained athletes.  They were all big and incredibly powerful and each was an expert in his field.  To every man this was an athletic competition.  I would fight with all I had, but I was no match against their skill and power.  They would defeat me, but they would leave it at that.  The man I quickly grew to fear was Frank.

After I fought the three big men, Frank would take over to try whatever they had been coaching him on and Frank was fierce.  He was not content to just win; he was out to destroy and tearing up the big muscleboy was his favorite game.  It was not enough to defeat me.  He wasn’t even satisfied with submission.  Frank would force me to beg, not just once but over and over.  The little man became an expert at administering incredible blinding pain.

Even for these guys, Sunday was a day of rest. Instead of getting my ass kicked by all three fighters, it was a work-out day.  The guys would take turns as the only man on ‘duty’ and put me through a grueling six-hour workout.  Each man took great pride in pushing me to exhaustion and total muscle failure. They would egg me on and use every trick in the book to push me for every rep possible.  Each exercise was capped off with ten forced reps along with taunting and threats of what they would do to me if I didn’t complete each rep.  By the end of the six hours, I could hardly move under my own power.  At that point the guy would generally throw me in the ring and spend some time “loosening up” at my expense.  When they were all done, they’d leave me sprawled out in the center of the ring.  After they left, then Frank would take over.

The first Sunday, Jackson took me through his weight training routine.  I couldn’t believe that man’s power and control.  He ran me into the ground with each and every exercise.  By the time he got me in the ring, there was no way I could defend myself.  Jackson would call out the move he was about to put on me, then execute it cleanly, smashing through my feeble defenses smashing my helpless body with fists and feet.  He’d tell me which foot he was going to kick with and where it was going to hit, then calmly go ahead and do it.  I couldn’t stop a single strike. Jackson took his time and kicked me silly, his last shot was so solid I was unconscious before I hit the canvas.  He just left me there to wake up on my own.

I have no idea how long it took me to come around but it was still light out.  I tried to get up but couldn’t move my arms and legs.  As I started to come out of it, a bolt of fear shot up my spine.  I was in the center of the ring and sitting in the corner in his wrestling trunks was Frank!  I struggled, but something was holding me.  Then I saw why.  Frank had secured ropes from my wrists and ankles to each ring post.  It was just him and me.

“Come on man, let me out of here.  There is no way I can hurt you, let’s call it a day, Dude!” I tried to bargain with him, but I had no leverage.  Frank just grinned, got up and moved toward me.

“I know there is no way you can hurt me, but I’ve got hundreds of ways I can hurt YOU!” Frank laughed as he reached down and picked up a 45 pound Olympic style weight plate.

I struggled for all I was worth, but couldn’t get free.  Frank straddled my waist, smiled down at me and simply said, “Say goodbye to those pretty rippling abs of yours, big man.  As I watched helplessly, Frank lifted the massive weight to chest height then smashed it with full power into the center of my stomach. After the working over Jackson had given me, I didn’t have much left.  “OOOOOFFF” was all I could utter as my abdominals buckled from the first impact.  It felt like the weight crashed all the way to my spine, I couldn’t believe the agony.  My body bucked with involuntary spasms, but my bonds kept me anchored in place while Frank delivered five more smashing blows with the barbell plate.

Breathless, I couldn’t even scream, not that it would do me any good.  I would have begged him to stop, but couldn’t get the words out.

The sadistic bastard just laughed at me, then knelt with one knee digging into my injured wrist.  “Well, those abs just don’t hold up too well do they tough guy?  Let me see if your massive biceps are any tougher!”

I couldn’t believe anyone could be that cruel.  Frank poised the weight to head height then smashed it down directly on my biceps.  My biceps were crushed.  They would begin to cramp, and almost explode as I struggled against the ropes, then another smashing blow would crush them even more. I would have done anything to stop the attack, but could only lay there helplessly while he delivered a full half-dozen blows to each arm.

“Look at you, the big tough muscleman!  You love to give me a bad time, just because you’re so damn strong.  Well, how do those big muscles feel now!” Frank screamed down at me.

I could only stare back at him, unable to make a sound.  I was in more pain than I had ever witnessed in my life.  I thought the stupid shit was going to kill me, but instead he seemed content to destroy one muscle at a time.  Frank lifted the barbell plate again then smashed it one more time into my broken down abs.

I couldn’t take any more and started to barf. Strapped to the canvas, I couldn’t control the direction and I made a terrible mess of myself.  Frank started a hysterical laugh, then calmly said, “I guess you’ve had enough for today.”  He tossed the big weight out of the ring and untied the ropes holding my arms to the ring posts, snapped a few pictures just to add to the humiliation, then still laughing Frank went back to the house.

My big arms were useless.  Even untied, it took hours before I could move enough to prop myself up.  My abs were completely busted and it was pure agony to lean forward and untie my legs.  It was dark by the time I drug myself back to the house to clean up.

As the days went on, Frank continued his workouts. Each of his big buddies would train him on weights then work on teaching him about their various combat specialties.  Each night I would fight with all I had, but each man was only toying with me.  They would stretch out the fight until they got bored, then work me over as long as they liked.  Frank was really developing, both physically and as a fighter.  Over the past weeks, he’s packed on a solid ten pounds of beef and gotten a lot stronger.  His fighting skills have grown in leaps and bounds and he’s executing his holds and punches with amazing precision.

One thing hasn’t changed, the guys sadistic attitude. The three fighters have a good time beating me up, but it’s a skill an endurance thing.  When it’s over, it’s over, but not with Frank.  Taking another guy down is just the beginning.  Frank gets off on hearing his opponent scream and beg and now he has a whole new arsenal of holds and punches to make that happen. While a very intense student of the two biggest men, Frank has become extremely dedicated to Juan’s instruction in nerve holds.  Frank’s new fun is twisting and breaking down an opponent’s protective muscle then clamping down with amazing force on various never centers, his paralyzing grip causing excruciating pain.  Submission is instantaneous, but he rarely accepts that.

Frank now outweighs me and no longer waits for left-overs.  After the second week he’d jump into the rotation at second or third, but now whenever he gets the urge, he’ll throw me in the ring himself, without the other guys beating me up first.  I was able to fight back pretty good the first few times he tried that and it really surprised him, but with his training and added strength there isn’t much I can do against him anymore.  If I try, he just starts locking on his nerve holds until I’m completely at his mercy again.

I stood in shock and utter disbelief as Dave finished his story.

“Listen man.  You can’t say a word about this.  If I try to get away or Frank knows I’ve talked to anyone, they’ll track me down.  I’m not too worried about the punishment from the big guys, but Frank would kill me.  I know it.  It might take him awhile, but he’d kill me for sure!  Please man, you gotta keep quiet about this, Please!!”  Dave was desperate.

I couldn’t believe my ears!  Here is this amazing fighter, terrified and under the total control of one of our smallest guys!  Damn!  Frank has worked this young stud over in ways I never even dreamed of!  I was actually a little jealous.  I mean, I admit I went over the line when I took advantage of Dave getting beat up last month, and I admit that I did send someone over to take him down, but gee, I only sent one guy and he didn’t even get a chance to do anything, so that doesn’t really count.  Does it?  All I did was take advantage of the situation, and I admit I crossed the line, but shit!  Frank LIVES on the other side of the line.

I tried to put Dave’s mind at ease, but the poor shit was so paranoid by now he didn’t know what to do or think.

This kind of crap is beyond my imagination.  As Dave turned to leave, I made up my mind to sneak over to his place tonight and see for myself.  The thought crossed my mind, I’ll bet a guy could make a bundle if he could get this on video tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment