Photo Credit

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.



Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Crusher's Holiday Experience



Crusher’s Holiday Experience
By Crusher
Well guys, I have to tell you this story about my experiences that took place over the past holiday season. I didn’t really expect that my trip would end up being filled with events that would make a story for this website, but I am compelled to tell you about it.
Actually, it all started back in June of last year. I had met up with this guy named Jack over the internet. He had e-mailed me telling me about how much he liked the stories that I had written and how he was my biggest fan. Of course this did wonders for my ego. After all, who of us doesn’t like a little praise now and then? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t depend on it, but it sure makes you feel good to know that someone admires you and looks up to you. You know what I mean? Anyway, Jack and I kept in touch via e-mail over the last six months or so. We had gotten to be pretty good friends. Ever since the end of July, Jack had been after me to come up to his place and get together with him. He said that he would consider it an honour to get into the ring with the Crusher, even though he realized that he didn’t have a chance of winning. He was a bit smaller and not as muscular, and he said that he had little wrestling experience. He told me, “I just want to be able to tell my friends that I actually wrestled with the Crusher.” But he wanted me to promise that I would go easy on him. He wasn’t out to be hurt or maimed. He was just out to have a good with me.
After listening to him ask me over and over to make the trip, I finally decided that since I still had a few vacation days left from work, and I had no other plans for the holidays this year, I might as well take advantage of the opportunity and take Jack up on his offer. So two days after Christmas, I headed up north. He was up near the Canadian border. I hate the cold weather and I despise snow, and here I was going right into it in the middle of winter. I thought to myself, ‘Gee Jack, why couldn’t you live in Florida or Southern California instead of this winter wonderland?’
I was not able to stay at Jack’s house during my visit because he said that he had some family members in for the holidays. But Jack insisted that I come anyway. He told me that he would make motel arrangements for me.
“I know the perfect place for you to stay. Don’t worry Crusher; I’ll take care of everything for you.” He sent me the directions and details ahead of time.
I arrived at the motel without any problems and got myself checked in. Once settled, I gave Jack a call to let him know that I was there. It was very late so we decided to meet the next day at 1:00pm. Jack lived on a farm in the country and, conveniently, it was only about fifteen minutes away from my motel. He had told me about the small barn that he had converted into a wrestling gym. It was located on the other side of his farm, away from the house. He was quite proud of it and excited for me to see how he had fixed it up.
The next day I showed up at the barn right on time. As I got out of my truck and walked up to the door I heard his voice anxiously call out, “Hey Crusher! Wow, I can’t believe that you are really here!” We shook hands and hurriedly went inside to get out of the cold. As I looked around I said to Jack, “Man, you've got a pretty nice set-up here.” He had a pro-wrestling ring in the centre of the room.
I took my coat and gloves off and laid them on a bench. We stood there sizing each other up for a moment. Jack was about six feet tall and looked like he weighed about 185 lbs. or so. He was a couple inches shorter than me and I figured that I had about a 40 lbs. weight advantage on him. We both sported moustaches and we were both wearing old jeans and tee-shirts. His shirt was tight fitting and I could see that he had a pretty decent body but he did not have the muscular development that I had. He wasn’t a bad looking guy at all.
When I turned around I noticed a young fellow over on the far side of the room lifting weights. I asked, “Hey Jack, who’s that kid over there?”
He replied, “Oh that is my nephew Travis. He’s my sister’s kid. Don’t worry, he’s cool. He is into wrestling too. But he is kind of a sore loser. He gets mad when he loses. Maybe you could give him a little attitude adjustment while you are here.”
My comment was. “I don’t know Jack. I don’t want to hurt the kid. And besides, what would your sister say? I don’t want to cause any trouble in your family.”
Jack said, “You don’t gotta hurt him, just knock him around for a little while. You know, bring him down a peg or two.”
So I said, “Well maybe I could do that for you. That is kind of my specialty. And he does look like a hot little number. I might really enjoy slapping him around and seeing how tough the kid is when it comes to dealing with my CLAW.”
Travis came over to talk with Jack and me. He was wearing a pair of old jeans also. But he was not wearing a shirt. I looked him over real good. He had a thick head of curly brown hair, moustache and goatee. He had sort of a mean look to him. Just the kind of guy that I like to make suffer. His chest was nicely muscled and had a light coating of curly brown hair covering it.
Travis said, “Hey Uncle Jack, that ring rope has come loose again. We are gonna have to fix it before we use the ring.”
Jack explained to me that the guys who had set up the ring were supposed to come back and fix it but they had not done it yet. “The middle rope on this one side comes loose sometimes. We just gotta tighten it up and it will be okay. Would give us a hand?”
I asked him what he needed me to do and he said, “Just pull down on the rope while Travis and I tighten it up at each end by the turnbuckles.” So I stood on the floor outside the ring and grabbed the rope with both hands and pulled on it.
As Jack and Travis fiddled around at the corner-posts Jack said, “This isn’t working. Hey Crusher, you are pulling the rope outward. What we need is for you to put downward pressure on the rope. I got an idea. To get a better angle, why don’t you turn around with your back to the ring and back up so that your butt us up against the ring apron. Then reach your arms up and hook them over the middle rope and sort of hang on it. That should give us what we need to get it fixed.”
So I did just as Jack had asked. “How’s this?” I asked.
Jack said, “Perfect. Just hang on like that for another minute and we should have it done.”
The next thing I knew, Jack and Travis were wrapping silver duck-tape around my arms binding them to the middle rope. They had both of my arms taped up from my wrists to just above my elbows. I yelled, “What the hell are you guys doin? . . . Let me go!!”
They both laughed but said nothing. As you can imagine, I was feeling very uneasy about the situation now. What were these two guys up to?
Travis stayed in the ring while Jack jumped down to the floor and stood in front of me. I asked, “Come on Jack, what’s up with this? What is this all about?” But Jack said nothing. He just grabbed my tee-shirt (just under my throat) and ripped it all the way down the front. He pushed the torn shirt to the sides exposing my chest and abs.
“Well, well look at what we have here. A nice muscular, hairy torso. I am going to enjoy beating those muscles to mush.” With that, Jack drove his right fist into my gut. “Oooooofff!!” He knocked the wind out of me. He looked at me and grinned. Then he let me have another. He decided to use me as a punching bag. For about ten minutes he just beat the fuck out of me. Beating my chest, my face and my gut. While he was doing that, Travis was behind me in the ring and he was digging his claws deep into each side of the back of my neck really working my traps. I can attest to the fact that this nerve hold hurts like hell. Not to mention the beating that I was taking from Jack.
While Travis maintained the nerve hold on my trap-muscles, Jack unbuckled my belt and was unbuttoning the fly of my 501 s. He spread the fly of my jeans wide open to expose the bulging crotch of my bright white jockey briefs. He said, “As long as I am pounding your muscles into mush, we can’t forget your cock muscle now can we?” And he began punching me in the crotch. I screamed out in agony. Jack asked sarcastically, “What the matter Crusher, does that hurt? You are always so fond of having the guys in your stories suffer vicious cock-beatings aren’t you? Well, it’s time that you tried some of your own medicine! How do you like it?” I pleaded with him to stop. I could not stand the pain. But he was not going to stop until HE was ready. There was absolutely nothing that I could do. I was trapped and helpless. I was forced to hang there from the ropes while Travis dug in with that nerve hold and Jack cock-punched me until I was nearly unconscious.
After what seemed like an eternity, the two guys ceased their attack and allowed me to catch my wind. They cut me loose from the ropes and pulled the tape off of my arms. That hurt like hell too. Especially since my arms are hairy as well. I dropped to the floor and they just let me lay there for a few minutes. I heard them whispering to each other but I could not hear what they were saying. Once I was able to get enough breath to speak, I looked up at the two men standing over me and asked, “WHY?? . . . Why are you doing this to me Jack? I thought we were buddies.”
Jack stood over me with his arms crossed as he looked down and sneered, “You dumb stupid fucker! My plan worked perfectly. It was even easier that I thought. You fell for it like a ton of bricks!”
I looked up at him and I was confused. “What are you talking about Jack?”
He answered in a very condescending tone, “My name is NOT Jack.”
Now I was even more confused. Still gasping for air I asked, “What do you mean? Are you telling me that you are not the man that I have been communicating with for the last six months on the internet?”
He replied, “Oh yes, I am the one who you have been talking with alright, but my name isn’t really Jack. I think that you probably would know me better as . . . The Mangler!!” And he burst into laughter. I was furious. I wanted to pound the living shit out of him right then and there. But I couldn’t even get up to my feet on my own power. Mangler dragged me up to my feet and got behind me and held my arms behind my back as he turned me to face Travis.
“And by the way, this kid’s name is NOT Travis and he is NOT my nephew either”. He snickered. “Crusher, I would like to introduce you to Cocky Punk.” Just then Cocky Punk slammed his fist into my gut forcing the wind back out of me.
Then the Punk drove his knee into my balls and said, “That’s for all of the mouthy comments that you have made about me on the message board at Mangler’s Website!”
Mangler immediately threw me to the floor and went over to Cocky Punk. He was agitated and shoved him hard knocking him back against the ring apron. “I told you that his balls were mine! You stay off of his balls! They are for ME to destroy! I only agreed to let you be involved in this as long as I was the one who got to beat Crusher’s balls off! You got that Punk?”
CP assured Mangler that he understood. He said, “I just got carried away Mangler. I really want to make this bastard suffer,” Having settled the matter, the two of them picked me up and threw me into the ring. I lay there in the centre of the ring face down and in a whole lot of pain. These two bastards caught me by surprise and now they had the upper hand. (A situation that I am not accustomed to being in.)
The two slime-balls climbed into the ring and walked over to me. Each of them took one of my arms and stretched them straight outward from my shoulders making sure that my hands were resting flat and palms down on the canvas... They each stood on my forearms and began to stomp on my hands. Stomping and grinding the soles of their boots into me as though they were trying to crush all of the bones in my hands. By the time they stopped, I wasn’t sure if they had broken any bones but I could barely move my fingers and they were all swollen and hurting like fuck!
Mangler told Cocky Punk to take five while he gives me some more of my own medicine. So CP went over to the corner and perched himself on the top turnbuckle pad.
“Okay Crusher, you fuckin Mangler-Wanna-Be, as I recall, you seem to enjoy having the hot muscle-victim in your stories being humiliated by having them stripped to their underwear by the nasty old heel. So let’s see how YOU like it.” And Mangler took a hold of my jeans at the ankles and yanked them off of me. Now I was enraged. NOBODY DOES THAT TO THE CRUSHER! As I tried to get to my feet, Mangler kicked me in the gut and I dropped back to the mat. “Look at the mighty Crusher now! What would the guys who read your stories on MY website say if they could see you like this? Especially your pals Chancy and Matmuscle and that Bamaguy!
Cocky Punk chimed in, “Yea, I wish that Peanut friend of yours from the UK could see his super hero now! . . . The great Crusher, . . . stripped down to his fucking underpants and grovelling on the mats.”
Then Mangler added, “I bet you wish that you had your loyal fans here now so they could help you, huh?”
I looked up at that conniving bastard and said, “I don’t need anybody’s help to beat you into the mats!”
Mangler responded with a chuckle, “I don’t know. You ain’t lookin to good right now. But just to show you that I am a sporting man, I will accept the challenge that you made to me a long time ago. You and I will have a match and the only way either of us can win is by making the other submit by using a claw hold.”
Without regard for the condition that I was in, I agreed. I had no choice. I had to get even with Mangler and put him in his place once and for all.
Cocky Punk had jumped down to the floor and went over to a table by the wall. He rang the bell and said, “Okay guys, the match has officially started.” I struggled to get to my feet. Just as I managed to get myself up, I caught a left jab to the face from Mangler. Not a hard punch, just enough to snap my head back and make me stagger. He threw another jab. And another. My head was spinning. I just stood there, wobbly, barely able to stay up while he toyed with me. He backed me into the corner; he leaned in close to me and whispered; “Now the fun begins.” The next thing I knew I was being pulled out of the corner and whipped across the ring where I crashed into the opposite turnbuckle. Mangler charged in and drove his knee into my already tender midsection. Oooofff !!! All of the air rushed out of my lungs. I just hung there with my arms slung over the top ropes.
He said, “I can’t wait any longer. I have just got to get my hands on em.” That is when I felt a new pain shoot thought me as Mangler clamped onto my balls and was squeezing hard.
“AAAHHHH !!!” I cried out.
Mangler was grinning from ear to ear. “OH YEA!! Nice big balls!! Just the kind I love to destroy. But not yet. It is too soon. You haven’t begun to suffer enough yet.” He dragged me to the centre of the ring and scooped me up and slammed me to the canvas. Damn! that hurt. As I laid there on my back he stomped me in the med-section a few times. I felt like my guts were being twisted and pulled from inside of me. Once more Mangler extended my right arm and placed one foot on it to hold is in place while he stomped my right hand. The whole time this was going on, I also had to listen to that snivelling Cock Punk standing at ringside making crude remarks.
Mangler stopped for a moment and went over to the corner and picked up a towel to wipe the sweat from his forehead. I managed to get up on my knees. As he approached, I dove head-first into his stomach. He doubled over. Now he was the one whose wind was forced out of him. I figured that I had to move fast. I got to my feet and kicked him in the gut again. Now it was Mangler who was rolling on the mats and holding his gut. I took this opportunity to return a few of the stomps that he had given me earlier. I wanted to try to soften his mid-section up. I stood over him and looked down at him. “You fucking no-good piece of shit!!! You are gonna pay for what you did to me!.”
I had not realized that Cocky Punk had climbed up and was standing on the top turnbuckle. He leapt off and came down hitting me with a double axe-handle to the back of my neck. I went down hard. Then that little prick slithered out underneath the bottom rope like the snake that he is. I crawled over to Mangler who was still laying on his back. “Alright Mangler, now let’s see how much you can take. I have been waiting a long time to do this to you!” I raised my hand high and brought it down on his gut. I tried to squeeze as hard as I could but there was so much pain in my hand that I could not apply any pressure at all. That bastard had mangled my hand pretty badly. It was still very swollen and it hurt like hell. He looked at me and started to laugh. Again I tried to claw his gut but it was no use. He had neutralized my claw. As I tried with everything that I had, to dig my claw into his muscles, he just laid there and laughed at me.
“What’s wrong Crusher? Is this the devastating claw that was supposed to put me away? Come on BOY, squeeze!! You can do better than that can’t you?” It was useless. All I was doing was causing myself more pain. I wasn’t hurting Mangler at all.
Mangler drew his knee up and caught the side of my head. I fell to the side. He got up and grabbed me by my hair and dragged me up to my feet. He scooped me up as though he was going to slam me again, but instead he brought me down into an over-the-knee backbreaker. He held me there for a while. “Gee Crusher; I have to admit that you do fill your jockey briefs out pretty well. Such a tempting target.” Holding me over his knee, he slapped his claw on my balls “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!”
“Are you ready to submit Crusher? Are you ready to admit that the Mangler is too much for you to handle?”
I yelled, “FUCK YOU !!! . . . I’ll never submit to you!”
He cranked that claw tighter and tighter. It felt as though he was ripping my balls out with his bare hands. When he saw that I would not submit, he started driving his fist into my nuts. I think it was about five or six times. He dropped me to the mats and I curled up in a foetal position. He again pulled me to my feet and pulled both of my arms behind my back into a double hammer-lock. Then he muscled me over to the ropes where Cocky Punk was standing. Mangler held me there while Cocky Punk just bitch-slapped me. “Not so fucking hot now are you Crusher?”
I glared at him and said, “Isn’t it past you bedtime Junior?” He slapped me again and then he applied a double pec-claw that was devastating. I moaned and gulped for air.
“How’s that feel Crusher? Do your pecs feel like they are on fire yet? Don’t worry, they will soon enough!” They did feel like they were on fire. He was digging those claws in very deep, working them down underneath the muscles. This punk kid knew how to make a claw work effectively.
Mangler pulled me back to the centre of the ring and from behind me; he reached his left arm around my head and got me in a reverse head lock. My body was arched forward and my face was buried in his smelly armpit. As he held me in that position, he bashed me in the balls three more times before he finally let me drop to the canvas.
I have to tell you guys that this is more punishment than I have ever taken before. I am usually the one who is dishing it out. But I had had it. I could not take any more. I looked up at Mangler and said, “Okay. You win. I submit!”
But Mangler shook his head and said, “Maybe you do submit but the rule was that the only way to win is to submit to a claw hold. And since that has not happened yet, the match goes on.” He rolled me over onto my belly and stood over me straddling my body.. He reached down and took my arms and pulled me up into a camel-clutch.
“Ooohhh!! My back!! Stop! Let me go!” He cupped his hands under my chin and really reared back. I thought that he was going to snap my spinal cord. After a few minutes of that, he released me.
He called over to Cocky Punk, “Bring me that black bag that is over there on the table.” CP fetched the bag and brought it back to the ring. Mangler reached into the bag and pulled out a ball-gag. He brought it over and began to strap it on me. I tried to resist but it was totally fruitless.
Cocky Punk asked Mangler, “Why are you gagging him like that?”
Mangler responded, “Because, I intend to claw the fuck out of this miserable excuse for a wrestler and I don’t want him to be able to offer a submission until I am through with him! Now, you can help me out here. Look over there at the ring-post. You will find a rope tied to it. Bring me the other end of that rope.”
Cocky Punk found the rope and did as Mangler had instructed. “Good. Now tie that end of the rope to his wrist.” Mangler had three more ropes which he tied to my other wrist and each of my ankles. “Okay now, we gotta take these ropes and tie them to each of the corner posts stretching his arms and legs as tight as we can”. The two bush-whacking low life scum-balls did just that. I was laying on my back in the centre of the ring with my arms and legs stretched tightly and spread wide. They both stood there and looked at me with big grins on their ugly mugs.
Cocky Punk asked, “Can I get in on this too? I owe this fucker some pain!”
Mangler agreed, “Alright, but remember, . . . THOSE BALLS ARE MINE!”
They knelt down beside me. Mangler on my right and Cocky Punk on my left. They took turns punching me in the gut. They each delivered about ten shots when I heard CP say, “Those six-pack have sprung a leak! They are nothing but mush now.”
Mangler said, “You are right. Let’s work on those pecs some more”. Cocky Punk pounded on the left side of my chest while Mangler beat on the right side. They continued until they were satisfied that my pectoral muscles were softened up enough.
Mangler said, “I need to get something out of my bag. Why don’t you slap another claw on his abs while I get it”? And he did just that. - - - Oh God the pain! Once more I felt the pain of his masterful claw digging into my abs as he worked his fingers deep to get them under the muscles. When he achieved this he began to pull upward. It felt like he was tearing my ab muscles out from the inside. ‘Who in the hell ever taught this scrappy little kid how to apply a claw hold?’ Whoever it was, I hate them for it. I had never felt pain like this before. I couldn’t even cry out in pain what with the gag that Fucking Mangler shoved into my mouth. Cocky Punk kept pulling upward and then pushing down, back and forth. Oh, if only I could have begged for mercy. But it probably wouldn’t have mattered anyway. Those assholes were not going to stop until they were ready.
Mangler had returned with a small tube of something in his hand. Cocky Punk asked him, “What have you got there?”
Mangler grinned and said, “Oh just a little something to make things more interesting.” He dropped down to his knees and began to rub my cock through my underwear. Considering all of the pain that I was in, it was no wonder that my dick did not immediately spring up. “I think he needs a little help to get it up don’t you CP?” Then Mangler slipped his hand down into my briefs and pulled my cock out. He held it with one hand and in his other hand he held up a small tube of Ora-Jel. He inserted the tip of the tube into the slit of my dick-head and he squeezed, emptying the whole tube into my cock. Right away, I felt a burning and tingling sensation. He pumped my dick and it swelled up fast. I couldn’t believe what was happening. The effect of that oral anaesthetic on my cock was unbelievable. Damn! I had a raging hard-on.
Mangler stuffed my cock back into my briefs and then he looked at Cocky Punk and said, “I’ll take the balls and you take the cock!” I tried to pull myself loose but they had me bound tight. I was helplessly spread-eagled and at their mercy. Mangler clamped a claw onto my balls and at the same time Cocky Punk slapped a claw on my hard cock. They both applied pressure and inflicted pain that I never knew that any man could endure.
Have any of you guys ever had two men working on you at the same time and one of them has got you by your balls in a claw while the other applies a cock-claw simultaneously? Let me tell you that I hope you never have to experience it!
Once in a while Cocky Punk would release his cock-claw and beat my swollen dick with his fist. But after three or four cock-punches, he would return to his claw hold. Mangler was working my balls with brutal perfection. He let go and he shoved Cocky Punk aside and said, “Sorry Crusher, but these jockey shorts of yours are getting in my way. They have got to go!” Then he and CP both grabbed my underwear and tore it right off of me.
Cocky Punk went to work on my abs again. He really ripped into my gut with that claw of his. While he was having a good time torturing my mid-section, Mangler moved in between my legs. He took my balls in his left hand and pulled, stretching them as far as my nutsack would go. Then he punched me in the balls with his right fist. He repeated the punch twice more. I just wanted to pass out or die. I couldn’t take any more. Mangler said, “Now we are getting somewhere. Your balls are starting to go flat on you Crusher old boy! What do ya say? Huh? Oh that’s right, you can’t say anything can you?”
He moved up to my head and removed the ball-gag. I had one hell of a time trying to speak but I managed to croak out a submission. Mangler shook his head, “Ah, Ah, Ah! You can’t submit now, I don’t have a claw on you at the moment. Cocky Punk’s claw doesn’t count. He is not an official participant of this match.” Mangler moved back between my legs and took my balls in his left hand again. “I want to hear you beg Crusher! Beg me not to destroy you balls!” He began punching me in the balls again.
I screamed, “AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!”
Mangler demanded, “BEG DAMN IT!! BEG THE MANGLER FOR YOUR BALLS!!” He pounded my balls again. “You had better start begging Crusher. Each time I pound your balls they go flatter and flatter. Pretty soon they won’t be able to go back to their natural shape. What’s it gonna be Crusher?” He continued to beat my balls.
I cried out, “Pleeeeease stop! NO MORE!! I can’t take it anymore! Please stop Mangler!!”
Mangler just looked at me and smiled. “Are you admitting that I am too much man for you? Are you admitting that I am the Master?”
I would have said anything at that point just to get him to stop. “YES!!! YOU ARE THE MASTER! PLEASE Don’t BEAT MY BALLS ANY MORE MANGLER! PLEASE LET ME KEEP MY BALLS” I begged.
Mangler responded in an amused tone, “I’ll tell you what Crusher, . . . because it is the holiday season, and since I am in a festive mood, I will allow you to keep your balls -- FOR NOW. But I reserve the right to destroy them at a later time of my choosing.”
So then he let go of my balls and shoved Cocky punk aside. I was then treated to a gut-claw from the Mangler. My screams echoed though the barn. Mangler was delighted as he watched me suffer. “This one is for your buddy Brett! He said that he wanted more gut-claws when he signed my guest book on the website. So this one is for him!” He dug in to my gut just as Cocky Punk had done before. I wasted no time in screaming my submission while he still had that claw on me. But even after I managed to whimper my submission, he held it on and continued to tear away at my abdominal muscles.
I repeated, “I submit, I submit!! Please let go!”
Mangler asked, “You submit what? Address me properly you loser!”
I cried, “I submit SIR!” Finally he did release the hold. (That cock-sucking bastard!)
Mangler stood up and looked at Cocky Punk. CP commented, “Look, his dick is still hard.”
Mangler chuckled, “Yea, that Ora-Jel really does the trick. It will take him five or six days to lose that hard-on. That stuff stays with you.”
Cocky Punk helped Mangler to untie me and they left me laying in the middle of the ring. Mangler said, “Hey Punk, I have worked up an appetite with all of this activity. What do you say we go over to the house and get something to eat?”
CP replied, “Sounds good to me.” And the two pricks walked out and left me laying there. I could not move. I think that I passed out finally.
* * * * * * * *
The next thing that I can remember was waking up as Mangler was waving some smelling salts under my nose. “Wake up Crusher. Time for you to be on your way.”
I shook my head trying to clear the cob-webs. I was rather disoriented. I ask, “What time is it?”
Mangler said, “It is about 8:30pm. You've been out for several hours buddy. I hope you understand that I had to do what I did.”
I replied, “Fuck You. You had this whole thing planned for months.”
“Yes, I did. And it was well worth waiting for too!”
As my head cleared and I started to regain my wits, I noticed that I felt kind of chilly. I sat up and leaned back in the corner against the turnbuckle. I looked down at myself and screamed out, “MANGLER!!! YOU SCUM-SUCKING BASTARD!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!?!”
While I was passed out, he shaved my crotch! My cock and balls had been shaved clean! Mangler laughed hysterically. He said, “ Smooth as a baby’s butt! . . . Eh Crusher? Well, men have hair on their cock and balls, not a BOY like you.”
If I had not been in so much pain from the beating that I had taken earlier, I’d have pounded the fuck out of him! As it was, I could barely move at all without feeling extreme pain.
After he stopped laughing, he said, “Well it is time for you to be heading back to the motel now Crusher.”
I struggled to get out of the ring. I went over to where I had left my coat and gloves earlier. “Where are my clothes?” I asked.
Mangler explained, “Oh, your clothes? Oh . . . uh . . Well, I think that Cocky Punk took them when he left. That is, all except for your underwear, and I am keeping them as a trophy. You know, something to remember the occasion by. I am thinking of displaying them on the wall over there. I’ll put them in a frame with a caption underneath them. Something like;’ these are the briefs that were stripped off of the Mighty Crusher by his new master, . . . The Mangler.’” He could see that I was enraged. I was furious but I was also powerless to do anything about it at the time. He got me good and he knew it.
“Well how am I gonna get back to my motel?” I asked.
Mangler said, “Well, your pick-up is still parked outside. I suppose that you will drive back.”
I protested, “I can’t go like this!! I m fucking naked!! And this fucking hard-on won’t go away either! And on top of that, it is 10 degrees below zero out there.”
Mangler thought for a moment and the se said, “You know, you are right. We can’t have you going out in public and in sub-zero weather like that. Come over here. I m sure that I can find something for you to wear”.
He opened a cupboard door and pulled out a pair of old cowboy boots and handed them to me. “Here these will at least keep your feet dry.” And then he handed me a cowboy hat. “Here, this will keep your head warm.”
I stood there starring at him and waiting for more. “ I need more than this! Come on Mangler! You had your fun, now lay off of me will you?”
He snickered and grinned, “You’re right. You can’t go walking around out there with that thing pointing straight out in front of you like that. Here, put these on.” He handed me a pair of pink sparkle bikini briefs. They were made of a stretchy, glittery sparkle material. They looked like something you’d see in a Las Vegas burlesque show - worn by a drag queen.
“You've got to be kidding me!! You are not seriously gonna do this to me are you?” He just stood there and smiled.
“Sorry Crusher, but that’s about all I can do for you.”
So I figured that the stuff he gave me was better than going out there completely naked. Reluctantly, I pulled those pink sparkly things up over my thighs and since they were a bit too small for me, I had a hard time stuffing my still erect cock into them. It is a good thing that they were real stretchy. I had an eight inch tent sticking out in front of me. I put the boots and hat on and Mangler busted out laughing again.
He said, “Hey Crusher, you know that in that cowboy hat and those cowboy boots, you look just like the Marlboro Man.” I sneered at him. “I’m serious! You really could pass for the Marlboro Man . . . in his sister’s panties!!” I thought he was going to laugh until he pissed himself.
Mangler held up the keys to my truck and said, “Here are your keys. But before I give them back to you, there is just one more thing.”
I asked, “What’s that?”
He said, “I think that the guys who visit my website should know all about what has happened here. I think that a story should be written for the website so that all of the readers can enjoy finding out how I made you grovel and how I had you begging me not to destroy your balls.”
I pleaded with him, “Awe please, haven’t you done enough already? Do you really have to put me through further embarrassment by writing a story about how you beat my balls and forced ME to submit to YOUR claw? Do you really have to tell everybody?”
Mangler replied, “No, . . . I am not going to write about it. YOU ARE!! I think that YOU should tell all of the guys at the website how you were beaten and humiliated. I want to see YOU tell them all that the Mangler is the true Master!”
I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I said, “No fucking way man! I refuse to do that!” So Mangler grabbed me by the crotch of those pink sparkle briefs and started to crush my balls again.
“AAAAHHHH . . . . Noooooo . . . . Please stop!” He said that he would only let go if I agreed to his terms. What could I do? I had no choice. I was in no kind of shape to fight back. So I said that I would do it. He informed me that I had to have the whole experience typed up and submitted to him no later than January 1st. He also stated, “AND IT HAD BETTER BE GOOD! “
He handed my truck keys to me and said, “Drive safely now. You don’t need to have a state cop stop you on the way back to the motel. It could be a little embarrassing for you to explain your situation.”
I looked at my keys and said, “Hey! The key to my motel room is missing. What did you so with it you fucker?”
Mangler had this innocent look on his face. “I didn’t take it. You must have lost it. Really man, I did not take it”.
So I asked him, “Well how am I gonna get back into my room?”
Again he chuckled, “I guess that you will just have to go to the front desk and ask for another key. I wish I could be there to see the look on the guy’s face when you walk into the office looking like that.“
I had listened to all that I could stand. I just turned around and went out the door, slamming it behind me. I ran to my truck and jumped in quickly. It was so fucking cold. Once I got the truck warmed up, I headed back to the motel. And you better believe that I obeyed every single traffic law along the way. There was no way that I wanted to have to explain this to a police officer.
When I pulled into the parking lot at my motel, I just sat there in the truck for awhile trying to figure out how I was going to handle this. I decided that there was no way that I could do this and still maintain any dignity. So I thought that I had better just go in and get it over with. When there was nobody around, I jumped out of the truck and ran to the door of the front office. As I entered, I was relieved to find no one in the lobby. However the guy at the desk did raise an eyebrow when he noticed me. Actually, his face kind of lit up. I explained that I had lost my key and asked for another one. He asked me for ID. I answered, “Hey Buddy, Look at me. Do you see any place where I might be able to carry ID on me? You know who I am. You were the one who was on the desk when I check-in yesterday. Come on man, give me a break and let me get back into my room before anyone sees me like this.” The desk clerk was eyeing me up from head to toe. He reached over to the key rack and grabbed the key and handed it to me as he gave me a wink.
He said, “I go off duty at eleven. You think maybe I could stop by your room later on?”
I screamed back at him, “NO!!! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!”
As I was going out the door he called to me. I turned back to see what he wanted and he said, “You know something sir? You are a dead ringer for the Marlboro Man. Has anyone ever told you that before? I wish that he would have worn little pink briefs like that in those advertisements.” I just shook my head and walked out.
I ran down the sidewalk to my room. I hurriedly unlocked the door and stepped inside closing the door behind me. I took a deep breath and exhaled with a sigh of relief. The ordeal was finally over. I flipped on the light switch and sitting in a chair near the bed was that stinking little weasel, Cocky Punk. That little shit took my room key when he left Mangler’s place earlier. “What the fuck are you doing here!” I demanded to know.
He just sat there with that shit-eat n grin on his face. After a moment, he said, “You and I have some business to discuss. But before we start talking business, do me a favour and take that shit off. For cryin out loud man, you look like a fucking Gay Marlboro Man!”
========================================================
A note from Crusher:
Well guys, that is as far as I am going with this. As you can imagine, this was the worst holiday that I ever had. It is certainly one that I will never forget. (It took five days before the effects of that fucking Ora-Jel wore off.) And I am still hurting like hell. But remember this!! -- It took both of those pricks to get the job done on the Crusher. I expect that they planned it that way because they each knew that neither one of them could handle me one on one.
As for you Mangler and Cocky Punk: All I have to say to you is REVENGE IS SWEET! And from here on in, you guys had better watch your backs!
-- Crusher





1 comment:

  1. Ah. Too bad the continuing adventures of hasn't happened yet.

    ReplyDelete