Photo Credit

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.



Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Sunday, July 5, 2020

The Rematch


The Rematch
by
Cocky Punk
Well, guys, it may surprise you, but duty obligates me to write this story … Crusher, Mangler and I met up again. You remember that Crusher got destroyed over the holidays and then he had to write the story about his destruction as further punishment and humiliation.  Well, he healed up in January and into February and the rematch between him and Mangler has happened.  And now, at the end of it all, I’m the one who has to put it all down.  Go figure.
You heard Crusher's side of the first story, and although biased, it was generally accurate.  But before I go on, I need to explain a couple of things from my side.  The first time I went to Mangler's barn, he put me up with a friend of his and I stayed at his place the first night.  He couldn’t put me up in the motel, because that was where Crusher was staying and he couldn’t risk Crusher seeing me as a guest and then as his nephew.  It wouldn’t make any sense.
Mangler and I wrestled a bit the next morning, showing each other our claw-holds and such.  We had lunch, and then, just moments before Crusher arrived, Mangler told me what he wanted.  I agreed to help him get Crusher, my youthful exuberance getting the better of my common sense.  I felt kind of bad with the two-on-one, but there wasn't much I could do at that point.  My word really is my bond, no matter what anyone thinks.
I'll pick up the story back at the end of December, in Crusher's hotel room.  You'll recall that I had "mistakenly" took his hotel key and had just "popped" into the room to return it, when the old guy came in wearing pink shiny briefs, a cowboy hat and cowboy boots.  Of course, the dialogue isn't exact, it's hard to follow Mangler and Crusher's incoherent ramblings and then put them on paper, but you'll get the point.
*****
I waited in Crusher's cheap little room.  While I waited, I had time to think and I decided to do a little more than just return a misplaced key.  Of course, I wasn't sure Mangler would even let Crusher go that night, but then I saw the truck drive up and Crusher get out of the truck.  I closed the curtains, started the tub faucet and hopped on the bed.  I stripped off my shirt, because I wanted Crusher to see me exactly as I was when I kicked his ass.  I had turned the heat in the room to maximum in order to get a good sweat going.
The motel was one of those strip motels where everyone has a door and window that look out to the front parking lot, with the closet and bathroom at the back.  Crusher's room had a double bed, a table with a couple of chairs, a dresser and an old TV on the dresser.  It was clean, but that's about all I can say about that room.  The tub had already filled with steaming water and still no Crusher!  I know why now – because he was moving slowly from pain and he had to deal with the hotel desk clerk – but I didn't at the time.  After an eternity, he finally sauntered into his motel room; Crusher’s big and his 6’2”, 225lbs body was covered in bruises and he was wearing the ridiculous outfit Mangler gave him to wear.  His cock was still solid as a rock from the Ora-jel treatment Mangler gave him.
We exchanged a brief hello, which Crusher reported, but then he cut off the story.  I had told him to get out of Mangler's stuff and he did gladly.  He really had to struggle to get the briefs off over his erection.  I offered to help, but you can imagine his reaction.  He finally got out of them and walked over to his closet to grab something to put on.  He moved so slowly, it was hilarious to see this macho wrestling stud moving like he was eighty years old.  He was so cold from being outside and naked that he didn’t even mention the heat in the room.
I slipped off the bed and blocked his path.  Crusher puffed out his aching chest and said, "Get out of my way, Punk. I'm in no mood for your shit."
I smirked at his tough guy act, like he could throw me out?  I moved right up to him, then slid my hand onto his aching balls and over his rock-hard cock.  “Smooth, eh.  It was nice of Mangler to do this for you.  I bet you appreciate it.  Makes you feel like a real man, doesn’t it, Crusher?  Did you thank Mangler for shaving you?”
Crusher slapped my hand away, “That fucker is gonna pay and so are you.  Now I’ll say it one more time.  Get the fuck out of my way, you little brat, before I put you over my knee and give you a spanking, boy!”
I reached up and seized hold of Crusher’s right nipple.  I squeezed it and he grimaced in pain.  He tried to pry my fingers off, but he lacked the strength in his hands, thanks to Mangler’s boots.  I said to him, "Maybe you didn't hear me; did Mangler go after your ears when I left?  I said we have some business to discuss.  When I saw you drive up, I ran a hot bath.  Why don't you go on in and relax for a bit.”?  I let go of his nipple and moved out of the way, pointing to the bathroom.  Crusher was suspicious and who can blame him, but I think he knew if I was going to do something, I'd just do it.  After all, in his condition, anyone, even a loser like Peanut, could have taken him.  Well, maybe not Peanut, but anyone else.  So, he knew that he better play along.
Crusher went in and sank into the tub.  The tub was small for a big guy like him, but I could tell from his moans that the hot water felt great. I let him soak for half an hour.  I could hear him periodically running more hot water, keeping the bath nice and hot.
I walked into the bathroom and smirked at the picture of the big beaten man nursing his wounds.  His cockhead was sticking straight out of the water, like a periscope.  His permanent hard-on being the most prominent display of just how badly he’d been humiliated.  I knocked lightly on the open door.  He looked up at me then he turned away and closed his eyes.  I came in further, moving quietly and lifted the toilet, taking a long piss into the can beside the tub.  He didn't even make a move, which made me glad.  The old man was feeling safe with me around.  I flushed, lowered the seat, then sat down and looked him over.
His eyes still closed, Crusher said, "Say what you want to say, then get the fuck out of here, you lousy Punk."
I asked, "Crusher, why the hostility, eh?  You can't believe that was my plan?  I had no idea what Mangler wanted.  I actually thought for a minute that the two of you wanted to take me out.  But once the thing started, I couldn't really stop, could I?  Look, I could have done a lot worse to you.  You’ll agree my claw was light, eh?"
Crusher raised his eyebrow.  I was right, his abs and cock didn't hurt that much, but he shook his head, "That's cause you're a puny punk.  Mangler’s making me write this whole thing down.  You’re going to look pretty pathetic when I tell them how weak your claw is.  Chancy’ll love it, you cockless punk!"
SPLASH!  I dove forward, seizing his abs in my left hand and his steel cock in my right.  I clawed them hard, with all my strength.  Crusher thrashed, throwing water everywhere, but he couldn't break the claw.  He screamed, “ARGH! LET GO! LET GO! PLEASE!”
I let go, slapped his face lightly and sat back on the toilet.  "What were you saying, Crusher?"
"FUCK YOU!" he screamed, then the pain subsided a bit and he realized how lucky he'd been earlier.  "Why did you hold back? If you had a problem with Mangler and his plan, why not just walk away or, better yet, help me?"
"Because Crusher, I never go back on a deal, and I had told Mangler I would help him teach you a lesson.  Plus, once I saw you, I figured destroying you would be fun.  And I was right.  But two-on-one isn't my thing and neither is permanently hurting a guy like you.  I wanted you to have a chance to get back in shape fast.  How would you like to get Mangler back?"
Crusher looked at me with skepticism written all over his face.  "What?  Team-up with you?  No way. You'll double-cross me in a minute."
"I just told you, I never break my word.  I will help you destroy Mangler, I swear.  I promise that when we're done he'll be helpless and destroyed."
Crusher's eyes lit up and I went on, telling him what we should do.  I left him in the tub to think about it.  About an hour later, he finally emerged, looking clean and a little healthier.  He went to the closet to grab something to wear.  He turned to me and said, “What’s with the fuckin’ heat in here?”  I shrugged and he turned back.
I came up behind him quietly before he could get dressed.  I reached around grabbed his left wrist, bending his arm back in a hammerlock.  I put my right arm around his neck.  The big guy was helpless.  I dragged him, naked and struggling, to the bed and threw him down. I schoolboy pinned him and you could tell he was pissed.  I don't think he'd ever been manhandled like this or pinned so easily.  He struggled, but I was in perfect fighting shape and he was really hurt.  He tried to act tough, but he was aching every minute. Finally, he stopped fighting me.
I sat back, raised my arms and flexed them for him.  I didn’t want him getting any ideas about fighting back.  The look on his face told me he submitted.  I asked him, "So, Crusher, what's your answer?"
"My answer is get the fuck off me!"  I held him down, reached back and lightly gripped his cock.  I moved it around like a stick-shift and made motor sounds.  I called out, first gear, second gear, etc.  I squeezed tighter every second.  Every movement of his cock was painful, as I manipulated his hard-on.  He realized that his cock was okay, but if he wanted it to stay that way, he had better answer and fast.
Crusher said, "Look, I appreciate you going easy on me, thanks.” I let go of his cock.  He went on, “I wish you’d done something more, but whatever.  Still, my answer is no, I'm not gonna work with you.  I don't do two-on-one and I can deal with Mangler on my own, Punk."
"Wrong answer, Crusher."  I reached behind my back and grabbed hold of Crusher's balls.  I squeezed them lightly, but he screamed.  "They're real tender, aren't they? If you won't help me, how about I take you out for good?  Your hands look pretty swollen from the stomping we gave you, but it could be worse.  You’ll never manage to type that story if I break them, right here, right now.  Think about it, buddy."
I got off Crusher and he relaxed, but I could tell he was thinking about how to get rid of me.  I reached down and grabbed his hair.  I pulled him up quickly and picked him up over my shoulder.  He was powerless to resist.  I carried him over my shoulder and made my way to the door.  I tossed him out into the cold and slammed the door.  He started pounding on the door, but then stopped.  All he was doing was attracting attention.  The last thing he needed was to be caught naked and freezing on the front stoop.
Through the door, I asked him if he’d changed his mind and remarkably, he had.  I opened the door and he stumbled in.  Once inside, he said, he had changed his mind NOT about my proposal, but about how much he was going to hurt me.  Well, I’ve never taken rejection well, so I immediately started back on him.
I started with a cheap shot to the stomach then I hit him hard with a forearm to the side of his head.  He spun around and I pressed my foot on the back of his leg, sending him to his knees. I grabbed his hair and bent his head back.
I looked him right in the eye, “I never thought you were stupid, Crusher. Don’t prove me wrong.  What about it?”
“Fuck you!” Crusher spat back.  He tried to throw an elbow back into me, but I was ready.  I hopped out of the way, and used my grip on his bangs to pull his head forward.  I slammed his face into the motel floor.
He tried to rise up, but I was too quick.  I jumped onto his back; our bodies covered in sweat from the excessive heat.  On top of the helpless Crusher, I smacked the back of his head, taunting his weakness.  “Come on, big man!  Let’s see you do something!”
Crusher writhed under me, but he could barely move.  The sweat was lubing us up, letting him slide a little.  I noticed he was keeping his ass high in the air behind me and realized that he was protecting his rock-hard cock!  I laughed and slid off him, slapping his tight bubble butt.
“Mmm, boy, that ass is going to be sweet!”
Crusher tried to crawl forward, but as he moved, I reached down and grabbed his ankles, pulling hard and sending him face first onto the floor.  Crusher couldn't do anything. He tried to get away, but he was too weak.
I dove onto him and maneuvered him at will.  He had no choice over his own body.  He was far too weak after the beating Mangler gave him!
He ended up just lying face down under me, my whole body on his, my pouch grinding into his ass and my weight grinding his cock into the carpet.  The rough motel carpet against his cock was very painful, his cries and moans told me.  As I rubbed, Crusher moaned and groaned.  I held him in a full nelson and whispered in his ear.
“I’m going to fuck this nice ass of yours, Crusher, and you’re going to beg me to do it.”
“Never,” he meekly replied.
“You’re a loser.  You’re nothing without me.  You’ll never get Mangler without my help … he’s too much man for you!  Didn’t you learn anything today?”
SNIFF!  I breathed in Crusher’s scent … his sweat was giving him a musky order.  “Oh yeah, imagine how much you’ll sweat, little man, when I’m riding your ass all night long!  And you can’t stop me!  There’s only one way out, boy.  Agree to help me and give me your word.”
Nothing from Crusher, except a whimper.  His cock was really aching now, but wouldn’t go down.  The muscle stud was permanently hard.
“You’re going to have to beg me to stop fucking you and even then I won’t stop until check out time.  I’m younger and stronger, Crusher.  You?  You’re old and used.  You’re battered and beaten.  Remember when this is all done, little man, you’re my plaything and I’ll do what I want to you all night long.”
He fought hard, but my trash-talking was having an effect.  When all the fight went out of him, I got off him and dragged him up by his hair again.  When he was standing, I slugged him hard in the gut.  Crusher fell back onto the bed and I dove onto him, splashing him with all my weight.
I slid over him and lifted his head into my sweat-drenched arm pit.  He gagged and finally gave in, “Please, Punk, please stop.  I’ll help you … please …”
“Clean my pit, boy!  Show me you mean it!”
Crusher stuck his tongue out and cleaned my pit, lapping up the sweat like a thirsty dog.  His body was wracked with pain, but his cock was still hard.  Ora-jel’s a wonderful thing!
When he was finished, I straddled him and put my hands on his chest.  He was completely limp, every ounce of energy had left him as he had struggled with me on the floor.  I dug my fingers in and he screamed for mercy.  “So, Crusher, have you changed your mind about my plan?  Think carefully this time, eh?"
“Please, no! Please, oh God, please!” he replied.  I added more pressure and he yelled, “Okay!  I’ll help you, oh please let me go!”
“Promise me, Crusher!  Give me your word!”
“I do! I swear!”  I let the claw go and he lay under me, devastated again.  I grabbed his hair and dragged him off the bed.  I stood before him, as he knelt before me, half-dead to the world.  I slapped him awake. “You were a bad boy to fight me, Crusher.  Now you have to ask for my forgiveness.”
“What?”  I slapped him hard and he started begging, reluctantly, but he did it the same, “Please forgive me, please.  No more.”
“Take my jeans off.”  Crusher needed a little more persuading, but he did it.  He slid my jeans down and I stepped out of them.  I held his bangs tight and drew his face into my sweaty crotch.  My cock was growing fast as he had to breathe deep to keep his lungs full in his hurting chest.
“Oh Crusher, I’ve waited so long to have you all to myself.  You’re liking that smell, eh?  Your cock sure is hard!”  I laughed, knowing his cock would be hard for days, thanks to Mangler’s genius.  “You’ve smelled enough.”  I drew his head back and pulled his eyes upward.  “Now, you want a taste, don’t you?”  He shook his head no, but I drew my foot up into his balls and he nodded yes.  “Tell me, I want to hear it.”
Crusher was such a man … I was loving it.  He wanted to fight back, refusing to just submit to any of my demands, knowing that I would hurt him to get what I wanted, but he wanted to make sure I knew that he was not really broken.  I didn’t care.  I smacked him around until he had no choice but to give in.
After more abuse, Crusher said, “Oh please let me taste you, please.  I want to taste you.”  I guided him on what to say, what all the men on their knees before me say and he did a great job.  His big powerful chest was heaving and his bruised body was shuddering with pain, but he said it all after more torture.  “Please, please let me taste your balls and cock.  I live for them and I need them!  Please, I beg you!”
I lowered my foot from his balls and nodded.  He moved in and sucked my balls and cock.  He knew what to do and was exceptional at it.  He quickly had me hard and moaning.  I pulled him onto the bed and slid between his legs.  I raised them and positioned my cock at his ass.  Crusher looked wide-eyed but an evil eye from me and he was begging again.  It’s always so great to hear a man beg against his will, especially a hairy muscle man like Crusher.
“Please, please take my ass!”  He went on and on until I plunged in, sending him into more spasms!  I fucked him hard then made him clean my cock!  I made him lick my sweaty pits again, before face fucking him into complete and total submission.
After everything, Crusher was so weak, so defeated, that we ended up spooning all night.  I woke up at dawn and stirred Crusher.  I reached around him and felt his gigantic cock.  It was as hard as ever, the Ora-jel still working its magic.
When Crusher woke up, he looked at me hard.  His fire had returned and I smirked.  His mind was burning, wanting to tear me apart, but the body was still aching.  My hand on his cock was all I needed to keep him in line.
“So, in the bright light of day, do we still have a deal?” I asked in my most cocky tone.
Crusher growled but said quietly, “My word is my bond, boy.  Besides, I want Mangler … I want to hurt that bastard!  If not for him, you’d have never gotten this chance.  He’s the reason for all of this and he’ll pay!”
I let Crusher’s little statement go, even though it was kind of a put-down of me.  Let the guy have his dreams.  Soon enough, I’d be showing Crusher that I didn’t need Mangler to handle him.  But first, I would help Crusher get even with Mangler.  I replied, “Good, then let me know when you’ve healed and I’ll set things in motion.”
I rolled off the bed, showered and got dressed, leaving Crusher lying in the motel bed.  The only other thing I needed was that he had to leave this episode out of his story and write that my claw was devastating, like the claw he felt in the tub.  We couldn't risk Mangler suspecting.  I had shown my claw to Mangler and had him screaming for mercy, just as I had for his.  So, I reasoned, if Crusher wrote that my claw was weak, Mangler might have known something was wrong.  Crusher and I agreed to keep sparring on the message board.  I even asked him to use the 'cockless punk' line.  It was a classic, after all.
It wasn’t too long after that that I managed to get the three of us into a ring again …
In late February, Crusher called me.  He told me he was feeling about 90%, so it was time to start the plan in motion.  He felt that by the next week, he'd be 100%.  I did my part and called Mangler up, looking for another meeting.
I finally talked him into it and we agreed to meet back in his barn.  When I arrived, he was all excited to see me.  He was showing me around the ring and showed me where he had hung Crusher’s briefs.  He was quite proud of taking them and of proving he was the one true master; they were like a trophy and he went on and on about them.  As he was bragging, a booming voice told him to shut up.
Crusher had snuck into the barn and walked up to us, wearing a nylon jacket and tearaway track pants.  Crusher looked really pissed, but Mangler just stood smirking, “What are you doing here, Crusher?”
Crusher unzipped his jacket and tore off his pants.  He stood wearing tall wrestling boots in red leather with red wrestling trunks with a Superman ‘S’ symbol over his big pouch.  He looked healed – big body pumping with power, hairy pecs bulging and his face red with fury.  Crusher looked more muscular, he had obviously worked out hard.  He weighed the same, at 225lbs, but he had trimmed fat and gained power.  The new-improved Crusher walked back to the ring and rolled inside.  Crusher bent forward and waved his fingers at Mangler.  He challenged, “Come on, Mangler, time to pay the piper!  I’m back, buddy!”
Mangler was totally confident, despite Crusher’s size advantage and the fact that he was obviously healed and gotten in even better shape.  Mangler stripped off his shirt and stretched in his tight black jeans.  At 6’ and 185lbs, Mangler wasn’t small, either.  He walked over to the nearby bench and switched his sneakers for a pair of Doc Marten’s – real shit-kickers.  Mangler calmly walked up the stairs to his ring and slid inside.  He was moving very deliberately and showing Crusher that he was still the Master.  Crusher was bouncing around in the ring, he was so anxious to get going.
(Cocky Punk’s Note: If you’re wondering why Mangler wasn’t more surprised, it’s because I had tipped him off about Crusher coming.  You’ll find out my rationale eventually, but I just thought I’d mention it now, for plot clarity.)
As Mangler slipped into the ring, Crusher was ready, immediately charging Mangler while he was in between the ropes.  He sent Mangler flying out of the ring onto the hard floor of the modified barn.  Mangler was surprised by that move and he landed hard.  He struggled up and I moved up to him.  I bent down and asked, “Are you okay Mangler?”
“Yeah, I’m fine, Punk.  I guess we have … OOF!”  Before Mangler could finish, I slammed my forearm into the side of his head – once, twice, three times!
“Are you still okay, Mangler?  You don’t look so good!” I asked with a laugh in my voice.  I yanked him to his feet and dragged him back to the ring.  I held his head and trunks tightly, running with him.  He had no choice but to follow. CLANG!  I threw him right into the ring post.  Mangler fell back, dazed.  He backed right into my waiting arms and I lowered my shoulders, hoisting him up across my shoulders into an over-the-shoulder backbreaker.  Mangler started howling.
I walked up the steps to the ring and turned around.  From behind me, Crusher came up rubbed Mangler’s pouch.  “I can’t wait to take care of these babies.  But first …”
Crusher reached up and clamped his fingers around Mangler’s abs, squeezing his stomach so hard I could feel the sadistic little man shudder on my shoulders.  I have to give Mangler credit, he didn’t scream out, he held himself in check.  But I could tell by the way he was shaking on my shoulders that he was feeling it.  I said, “He’s feeling it, Crusher … he’s shaking bad!  Keep it up!”
My voice must have triggered something in Mangler.  He reached up and raked my eyes – I dropped him and stumbled off the ring apron.  Mangler crashed to the mat at Crusher’s feet.  Despite being free of my hold, Mangler was still in rough shape and Crusher was ready.
I regained my eyesight and saw Crusher stomping the living crap out of Mangler.  Big red boots were raining down on the heel – long weeks of rage during his recovery came out all at once in those boots.  Mangler was curled up, desperate to ride out the storm.  I was pissed at this time … nobody rakes my eyes!  I charged the ring apron and started punching Mangler in the back under the bottom rope.
Crusher waved me off, “I’ll handle it from here, boy.  This little bastard is mine.  I’m gonna rip him apart and make sure this prick never wrestles again!  YOU HEAR THAT MANGLER, YOU MOTHER-FUCKING ASSHOLE!  I’M THE ONE GIVING THE LESSON THIS TIME!”
I smiled and waved, taking a seat on my bench, pulling out my cell phone to make a couple of calls and watch the spectacle.  Crusher was having a great time, taking out his revenge on Mangler.  Mangler was tough, but Crusher had a good 40lbs on him, plus the element of surprise.  Mangler had already been softened up and now was about to learn that payback’s a bitch.
Crusher said, yelling at his victim, “Come on, tough guy?  Where’s the teacher now?  Aren’t you going to teach me another lesson?  What about it Mangler?”
Crusher picked up Mangler, lifting him like he weighed nothing.  Crusher slammed Mangler to the mat, almost shaking the entire building when he did.  Crusher picked Mangler up again, bodyslamming him four more times.  He picked Mangler up for a sixth time, this time carrying him to the corner.  Crusher hung Mangler helplessly in the ropes, upside down, locking Mangler’s ankle under the top ring rope.  He proceeded to stomp Mangler’s pecs and abs mercilessly.
“I gonna crush you Mangler, and there’s nothing you can do about it!  You’re gonna like being my bitch!  Trust me, buddy!”  Mangler moaned and finally, after minutes of taking Crusher’s shit, Mangler managed to unhook his foot and fall back to the mat.
He crumpled down, his abs red from the claw and stomping, bruises appearing on his trim, hairless body.  Crusher lifted Mangler up to his feet, moving behind him.  He picked Mangler up and dropped him in an atomic drop!  Mangler’s tailbone landed hard on Crusher’s knee and Mangler cried out.  Crusher held on tight, lifting Mangler again, this time falling back and sending Mangler’s head and shoulders into the mat with a suplex.
Crusher let go and sat looking at Mangler.  Mangler was clutching the back of his head and kicking the mat up and down in pain and frustration.  Crusher rolled over to Mangler.  He placed his mouth at Mangler’s ear and squeezed Mangler’s firm butt, “You got a sweet ass, Mangler.  I’m gonna enjoy fucking you till you beg for mercy.”  Crusher winked at me, acknowledging that he had used my words to him from his motel room.  Obviously, they stuck with him, which made me grin.
The confident Crusher grabbed hold of Mangler and turned him over.  He unbuttoned Mangler’s jeans and peeled them off him.  They couldn’t make it over the boots, so Crusher left them at Mangler’s ankles.  Mangler’s ankles were now essentially bound by his own jeans!  Crusher placed his hand over Mangler’s crotch, which was covered by a black jockstrap, and started his crotch claw assault.  Mangler was going to feel everything that Crusher had, only worse.
Crusher dug his fingers in and Mangler was screaming in seconds.  Crusher was merciless – mean and cruel, just like Mangler.  I called out, “Looks like Mangler did teach you something, eh Crusher.  You’re exactly like him!”
Crusher kept working his cruel claw in deeper and harder.  Mangler just thrashed on the mat, unable to do anything else.  Crusher released the claw and straddled Mangler.  He pinned Mangler, pressing his tented Superman trunks into Mangler’s face.  The most vicious and sadistic wrestler on the net was being humiliated … it’s too bad I was the only audience.
Crusher slid right off Mangler then hoisted Mangler up and he delivered an over-the-knee backbreaker.  Instead of letting go, Crusher powered Mangler up again and dropped him again.  He repeated the move three more times!  After the fifth backbreaker, Crusher slid his hand inside Mangler’s jock and clutched his bare balls in another incredible claw.  Mangler was all but done for, I figured.
But again, the wily veteran surprised me.  Mangler reached up and managed to rake Crusher’s eyes out of desperation.  I moved up to the ring apron.  Crusher stumbled back and Mangler fell onto the mat.  Mangler slid his jeans back up, freeing his ankles.  Crusher was in the far corner, rubbing his eyes.  Mangler went after him.  I had half expected Mangler to threaten me, but he was a pro – he knew better than to be distracted.  It was good focus on his part.  Unfortunately for Mangler, I was the kind of distraction he should have paid attention to.
Mangler raked Crusher’s eyes again and then grabbed hold of his hair.  He dragged Crusher from the corner to the middle of the ring, positioning Crusher’s head between his legs.  Mangler wrapped his arms around Crusher’s waist and heaved.  Somehow, the smaller man managed to hold Crusher’s big body aloft.  I could tell Mangler was going to piledrive Crusher – and piledrive him hard – the squash job had turned completely around.
Crusher must have sensed that too.  He may have been blinded, but he was otherwise unharmed.  Crusher kicked his legs back and forth.  Mangler couldn’t keep them up, his back was too damaged.  He dropped Crusher and moved back.  Crusher dropped to the mat, but quickly stood and shook his head to clear his vision.  Mangler ran across the ring into the ropes and came off with flying force!
Mangler flew right into Crusher, sending the big man to the mat.  Mangler jumped up and ran back into the ring ropes, coming off and splashing Crusher.  He jumped up and moved to quickly splash Crusher again.  As Mangler raced back, I pulled down hard on the top rope, sending Mangler heels over head back to the hard floor.  Amazingly, he managed to land feet first, but as he got his bearings, I charged and leveled him with a massive clothesline!
Mangler went flying back and thumped onto his back.  I landed three hard boots to each of Mangler’s abs and pouch.  Crusher was up and pissed off.  He jumped out of the ring and pushed me aside, “Thanks, boy, but I told you, he’s mine!  You’re gonna pay Mangler, you dirty asshole!”
Mangler was writhing on the ground, as his second wind was running out of power.  He had sustained a lot of damage.  While alone, he may have managed a comeback, it wasn’t going to happen as long as the Punk was around.  Crusher ran across the floor and leapt up, flattening Mangler with his elbow into Mangler’s chest.  Crusher was using his weight advantage to the max.  He bounced up and down, driving his elbow deeper into Mangler’s carcass.
Crusher leapt up quickly, moving faster than I thought the big guy could.  He repositioned Mangler on the floor.  “You call those things you did splashes, Mangler? Those weren’t splashes!”
Crusher ran back and splashed his entire weight onto Mangler’s torso.  When 225lbs lands on you, you feel it.  Mangler, as hurt as he was, really felt it!  The air came rushing out of Mangler’s body and he started coughing uncontrollably.  Crusher slapped the floor, one, two, three, mock pinning Mangler.  “Oh yeah, fucker, how’s that?  Feels good to be on the receiving end, eh, Mangler?”
Crusher got up, reaching down to seize hold of Mangler.  “Come on, buddy, time for you to get back in the ring.”  Crusher picked up Mangler and actually pressed his smaller opponent over his head, throwing him between the second and top ropes back into the ring.  When Crusher got in the ring, he yelled, “Get up, you sorry-ass loser!  I’m not done with you!  Not by a long shot!  You’re a pathetic excuse for a man-gler!  I’m gonna start calling you wo-man-gler.”
Crusher laughed and strutted in the ring.  He picked up Mangler and pulled Mangler close, wrapping his arms tight around him and squeezing hard and tight.  He lifted Mangler’s feet off the ground and held the bearhug, while walking around the ring.
Mangler hung limp in the hold, clenching his fists and face, trying to withstand the awesome hold.  Crusher’s bearhug was the reason for his name – he had crushed many opponents into submission.  Mangler wasn’t submitting, but Crusher wasn’t asking either.  This wasn’t an official match; this was revenge.
Mangler started moaning.  Crusher said, “Mangler, you cheating prick, how does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine?  Feel that power, Mangler?  Feel your guts getting mashed?  Feel your spine turning to dust?  Give up and I’ll let it go!”
Mangler managed to spit out, “… never …”
Crusher laughed, “Then you better put in a wheelchair ramp, buddy, because that’s how you’ll be getting around!  ROAR!”  Crusher squeezed even tighter, the veins on his neck sticking out and his face going red.  Mangler started wailing in the hold, he fell back, completely limp, looking dead.
Mangler said, “I give, I give!”
Crusher immediately released the hug and Mangler dropped to the ground, his back a mess.  Crusher grabbed Mangler and lifted up his limp, powerless body and draped him over the ropes, tying Mangler up with the top and middle ropes.  Crusher slapped Mangler awake.  “Wake up, man.”
Mangler’s eyes slowly opened.  Crusher held Mangler’s head so that his eyes were filled with visions of Crusher’s big pouch in his Superman trunks.  Mangler could see the bulging ‘S’ mocking him.  Crusher rubbed Mangler’s face in his trunks, causing Mangler to cough.  When he coughed, Mangler screamed at the same time – the pain of coughing was so intense.
Mangler fell into blackness and Crusher circled the ring.  Crusher raised his arms in tired victory.  Mangler was unconscious, tied in the ropes.  I climbed into the ring and clapped for the conquering hero.  I couldn’t resist mocking Mangler … he had been so arrogant when he and I had discussed how badly he had humiliated Crusher.
Crusher continued to celebrate his victory, getting ready to dish out payback for everything that had happened to him.  Unfortunately for Crusher, he never got the chance to do anything more to Mangler …
Crusher continued to celebrate his victory, plotting the direction of his ultimate revenge.  He pranced around the ring in his little Superman trunks, his big body pumped to huge dimensions.  He looked bigger and better than ever.  I think the thrill was giving him even more power.
After a few minutes of celebration and rest, he turned to me.  Crusher extended his hand, “Thanks, Punk, we’re even now.  I kept thinking you’d double cross me, but you didn’t.”
I shook my head.  “I promised you I would help you destroy Mangler and I did.  I told you I always keep my word, Crusher.  Glad to hear I’ve cleared the air between us.”  I smiled and gave Crusher a big hug, our bodies coming together tightly.
Crusher hugged back, patting my shoulders.  He asked, “Now, I have to do a LOT more damage and I think a little shaving is in order for the Mangler.  How’d you get Mangler to meet with you and not suspect a trap?”
I leaned in tighter, coming right beside his ear.  I whispered quietly, “It was easy.  I promised him that you would be destroyed again.  And remember, I always keep my promises.”  Before Crusher could understand my words, I squeezed a little tighter then bent my knees.  I sprang up and side-suplexed him over, slamming his wide back onto the mat and falling on him!  Crusher arched his back in agony from the combination of the powerful slam and my weight on him.
I straddled him and grabbed his ears.  Crusher was still in shock at my actions, so I picked his head up and slammed the back of his head against the mat repeatedly.  I smashed his head five times until Crusher’s arms fell limp at the sides.  I slid down him and undid his long bootlaces to the ankle.  I wrapped the excess twine around his ankles, tying them tight.
I moved off him and stood up.  Crusher was groaning on the mat, writhing back and forth, desperate to regain consciousness.  I knew the bear was a long way from beaten, so I started stomping him hard.  After a few, he tried to block my boots, but a few well-placed boots to his unguarded crotch ended that.  Crusher tried to stand, but realized in his daze that his feet were bound.  He tried to roll out of the ring and get away.  I stopped kicking him and grabbed his wrist, dragging him back.  I held tight on his wrist and laid his arm flat on the mat.
“Sorry, Crusher, but I made a promise to Mangler … you have to be destroyed.  Wouldn’t want anyone to call me a liar!”  With his arm stretched out on the mat, I laid the boots to it.  My boots were steel-toed and steel soled, perfect for crushing muscles.
I kept going, “You know Crusher, I had a lot of fun last time, but Mangler got most of the joy.  I had this planned even then.  Mangler was on the lookout for a double-cross from me, so I couldn’t destroy him last time, but I knew if I went light on you that this day would come.  Now Mangler’s mine in the ropes and you’re mine on the mat.  Everyone will know that the Punk reigns supreme!”
I stomped again and again.  Crusher had leaned on his side and was pounding on my calf.  He was too dazed to put much into it, but his punches were getting stronger.  My calf seized up in a charley horse and I stumbled a bit.  Crusher tried to escape again, but I kicked to the side, planting a boot to Crusher’s chest, flattening him again.  With a moment’s respite, I finished the job of crushing the bicep, my calf aching, but I ignored it.  Against any opponent you have to take advantage of your opportunities.  Crusher’s tough and would recover fast.  I knew that I had to act fast!
I jumped onto Crusher again, driving my knee into his stomach.  I did a series of fast knee drops, softening up my new toy.  I even bounced off the ropes splashing him with my full 200lbs!  He was completely winded, but I did it twice more, causing him to moan every time.  I slid on top of him, he was covered in sweat from beating Mangler and I from this little adventure.  I slid easily, running across his hairy chest and stopping when my package was over his mouth and nose.
“Breathe deep, Crusher, boy.  That’s a jock I wore for weeks while I worked out … smells nice, doesn’t it.”  Under me, Crusher was coughing and gagging.  “Feels so good, eh, Crusher?  Mmm, my hard cock on your face … my punk-scent in your nose.  Can you taste the smell?  Is it strong enough for you?”
Crusher finally managed to throw me off him, shouting obscenities at me as he lay on his side, ankles bound, left arm ruined and head throbbing from the pain of the head slams.  I reached forward to grab his bangs, but he leveled me with a right to the gut!  The guy still had power!  He reached down, desperate to untie his ankles, but the knot was way too tight and he didn’t have enough time.
I sauntered around him, still confident, and taunted him some more, “Come on, big man!  Is that all the game you’ve got?  Where’s the mighty Crusher you brag about?  Looks like I was right about you, Jobber-Boy!”  I planted a boot into his back, right between the shoulder blades!  I reached down and seized his right wrist.  Crusher tried to break free, but I was landing boots fast and furious into his right bicep.  The big muscle was tough, but no muscle can stand up to steel, especially when I’m putting all my power and weight behind it!
Crusher tried to beat my leg again, but his left arm had no power behind it.  Within minutes, I had reduced him from a superstar that had conquered his greatest foe to a helpless jobber on the mat.  “Come on, Crusher, beg me to stop … I might let you go if you do!  Come on!”
He refused, so I kept going.  Next, I lifted his ankles in the air and laid the boots to the back of his thighs.  I figured I’d done enough, and I moved his legs to the mat, spreading them at the knees.  He had to bend his legs as his ankles were still tied.  I kicked the living crap out of his inner thigh and calf.  His legs were now aching.  I reached into my pocket and pulled out the pair of brass knuckles again.  I started punching into his inner thigh, right in the sweet spot.  His hairy legs were bruised and broken.
I went to the corner and pulled off one of the tag ropes.  I used it to lash Crusher’s wrists together behind his back.  I forced him onto his back, on top of his arms, which further pulled at his shoulders.  With Crusher’s arms and legs immobilized, I could now take my time.
I straddled my prize, planting my ass on his face.  With his arms bound under him, his abs were lifted in the air in the perfect position for a claw.  I wanted Crusher to leave Mangler’s barn knowing a true claw workout.  I carefully slid my fingers over his hairy muscled torso, rubbing him almost sensually.  I found the muscles, traced them, found the spaces between and placed my fingers.  I started in with a light claw, pressing and working my fingers in deeper and deeper.
After a moment, he started to thrash violently, the pain sinking in.  My ass muffled his screams, but he bucked wildly.  Unfortunately for him, bound as he was, he could do nothing.  My fingers kept going deeper and getting tighter, as his screams got louder and louder under me.
I kept moving it, tightening it, until his entire stomach was quaking.  My fingers were slowly destroying him and all he could do was beg under my ass.  I could hear him begging, but I pretended I couldn’t.  SLAP!  SLAP!  SLAP!  I slapped his red, aching abs hard, causing more bucking and writhing.  I slid my fingers down onto his pecs.  Crusher’s pecs were big and round, perfect for my hands to workover.  I started again, cinching in the claw tighter and tighter.
“How’s that feel, Crusher?  Think your boys, Tango and Chancy, would like this?  Once I’m done with you, I’ll get you to invite them over and for a match.  I can always use another toy!  Crusher, that’s what you are … nothing but my toy!  You should have learned in the motel room that I’m your master!”
Crusher had gone limp in the claw, only his screams telling me he was in agony.  He couldn’t lift his battered arms or legs and his abs were too weak to move his body.
Despite this, the fire inside Crusher still burned bright.  He spat out, “Untie me you little snake, fight me like a man! Come on, this isn’t wrestling!”
I slid off him and turned around, looking into his eyes.  “If you’re a real man, Crusher, I think I’ll pass on the chance to be like you.”  I pulled off my belt and wrapped it around my right fist.  I smacked Crusher’s face hard with the metal buckle, sending him to the mat again.  I undid my boots, removing the laces and putting them in my pocket – you never know when boot laces will come in handy!
I tried to taunt Crusher some more, but he didn’t respond.  I slid a hand inside his trunks and started squeezing his balls.  A tight ball claw makes Crusher much more co-operative.  I asked again, but Crusher was dazed from exhaustion.
I walked over to Mangler, who was still helpless in the ropes.  I undid his jeans and spread them wide, pulling out his cock and balls.  I worked his cock, eliciting a moan from him as he became hard.  I tied his balls and cock with one of my laces and left him hard.
I dragged Crusher over to Mangler.  I untied Crusher’s arms and pulled them around Mangler, retying them around Mangler’s back.  I forced Mangler’s swollen cock into Crusher’s mouth and slapped Crusher’s ass.
I untied his feet then yanked off his Superman trunks.  I spread his legs and positioned myself behind Crusher.  Mangler was now wide awake and watching me, cock at Crusher’s ass, Crusher’s mouth on his cock.
Mangler just stared at me with hate in his eyes.  I smirked and he said, “Fuck you, you little snake. You made a big mistake, double-crossing me.  You’re going to regret this!”
I laughed, leaned over Crusher and wagged a finger in his face, “Au contraire, mon ami, I didn’t double-cross you or Crusher today.  I promised each of you that the other would be demolished.  And true to my word, you both are.  But as much fun as it was seeing you taken down a peg, Mangler, it’s Crusher I really love to crush, pardon the pun.  This big muscle bear is exactly the type of guy I love to humiliate again and again.”
I slapped the back of Crusher’s head and he stirred.  He was shocked to wake up and find himself impaled on Mangler’s steel rod.  Crusher tried to speak, but couldn’t.  I said, “Relax Crusher, I don’t want you choking!  Guess what, Crushed?  I’m going to fuck your ass and at the same time you’re going to suck Mangler’s cock!”
I slid inside the tight ass.  “Mmm, Crusher, I do love your tight ass!  Why it’s almost like I’m the only one who’s been inside!”  I laughed, knowing that only a few men had ever been inside Crusher.  He was tight as a virgin, just the way I like them.
As I slid back and forth, his mouth moved back and forth on Mangler.  My fucking was forcing him to jerk Mangler off.  Mangler was moaning as his cock was worked.  I sped up, pleasing myself immensely … fucking Crusher’s ass, listening to him whimper and staring at Mangler, the former king of wrestling, helpless in the ropes being jerked off against his will.
Mangler lost control and started going with it.  It wasn’t his choice, but being sucked off by Crusher, a fine hairy bear, was not too big a punishment.  He started bucking his hips, moving against my thrusts to increase his pleasure.  Impaled between us, Crusher could do nothing.  His body was wracked with pain and he was powerless.
I slapped his back throughout the whole thing, “Oh yeah Crusher, tighten that ass, use that tongue!  Work it, boy!  Make men happy!  Man, this is what you were born to do, my boy!  Suck that dick of Mangler’s, boy!”
Mangler and I fucked Crusher for a long time before cumming, me first, then Mangler mere seconds after.  I pulled out and untied Crusher, dragging him across the ring.  He was naked and double fucked, but untied.  Unfortunately, the beating had taken its toll.  He just lay face down in the middle of the ring.  I reached under his arm pits and dragged him to the ropes beside Mangler.  I hung him up and the two wrestle kings looked so cute beside each other.
Crusher still had some of Mangler’s cum dripping down his mouth.  I wiped it off and slid my finger into Crusher’s mouth.  I slid a hand over his balls, squeezed and said, “Lick, boy.”  Crusher did lick my finger clean, lapping up Mangler’s cum to avoid a ball bashing.
“Now for the piece-de-resistance.  You have a pair of Crusher’s briefs on your wall.  Well, as usual, Mangler, I’m going to do you one better.  I’m going to hang those fancy trunks of his on my wall.”
I focused on the helpless Mangler.  I rubbed his abs, then moved down and rubbed his aching crotch, tied and exposed for me.  I rubbed his cock and balls, they were extra-sensitive since he had just cum so forcefully.  It was perfect.  He stirred, moving his hips away from me, but refused to open his eyes.
I could tell he was trying to maintain some control.  I leaned in close and whispered, “I’m gonna claw your abs and balls until you go insane, Mangler.  I’m gonna have you begging for mercy, you dirty bastard.  You never should have introduced me to two-on-one.  Now I can’t get enough.  Of course, this is more of a one-on-two, eh?”
I dug my right hand fingers into Mangler’s balls, causing him to open his eyes as he screamed.  I reached over with my left hand and clawed Crusher’s balls.  He, too, woke up screaming.
Crusher couldn’t even lift his arms off the ropes, much less fight back.  My most powerful claw was rendering him helpless.  I kept working my claws in deeper and tighter.  Both men were screaming and wailing, but Mangler’s barn was so far from everything that no one but we three could hear it.
I screamed at my helpless victims, “Admit that I’m the Champ, Losers!  Admit it or I’ll tear you both apart!  Come on losers!  Admit it!”
Mangler and Crusher finally cracked, saying in unison, "I give!  You're the Champ!  Oh God!  You're the Champ!"  I released the claw and stood triumphant in the ring.  I reached down and rubbed their tender balls as they hung devastated and destroyed in the ropes.
I pulled Crusher off the ropes and dragged him on the mat across the ring.  I knelt beside him and slapped his face.  He didn’t stir.  I slithered over Crusher's body, letting him again breathe in my smelly jock then over to Mangler.  I knelt before him and rubbed my hands up and down his pain-riddled physique.  “How you doing, old man?”
“What do you want?”
“Just checking on you.  I want to thank you for another fun day, Mangler.  By the way, I’m not only taking Crusher’s trunks, but I’m taking his briefs too.  If you want them back, come get them, old man.”  I patted his head and slithered back to Crusher.
I slithered over Crusher’s nude, prone body.  I grabbed Crusher by the wrists and dragged him to the ropes opposite Mangler.  I propped him up and tied him securely.
I took my last bit of rope and ran it around Crusher’s waist, wrapping it around his cock loosely.  I worked Crusher’s cock until it was hard, the lace tightening around it and constricting it.  I leaned in and kissed Crusher hard on the lips, tasting a little of Mangler’s cum.  Crusher woke up and tried to get at me, but the ring ropes were bound around his arms tightly.
He looked down, and I think was happy to see his furry body still covered.  He noticed how his cock was tied up.  I lifted his head and said, “Crusher, I’m not going to shave you, don’t worry.  That’s for fiction – it takes too long and I wouldn’t want people to think I’m copying my own stories.  No, but I am going to make you cum.  I know what you like, Crusher … I could tell from your stories.”
Crusher said, “What are you talking about?”
WHAM!  I threw a fist into the underside of Crusher’s big cock.  He nearly lost it, so I hit him again.  I pounded the crap out of his cock.  He cried out, but I knew his cock could take it.  Unknown to Crusher, I had asked around about him.  I knew he had one tough cock.
I punched the base of his cock over and over, until his cock started to throb.  Crusher was in a combination of pain and ecstasy … I was literally beating the cum right out of him.  His cock was reeling from the abuse, but his whole body started to shudder.  As he hung helplessly in the ropes, his breathing became shallow and I knew I was close.
I picked up my pace and after another round, Crusher couldn’t hold back, a giant stream of cum shot into the air.  I punched again and another load came out.  I kept hitting as more and more cum came flying out of his enormous cock like a fountain.  Crusher’s head hung down, partly from pain, partly from exhaustion, but mostly from humiliation at having cum at my fist.
When he was drained dry, I finally wiped my cum-soaked fist off on Crusher’s mustache, leaving him and Mangler to stare at each other until help arrived.
I grabbed the briefs from the wall of the barn and the red trunks with the Superman ‘S’ on them.  Both would make a nice addition to my mat room.  “I think I’ll frame these, with a plaque under them.  Crusher’s Ultimate Defeat, 1 and 2.”
I stood in the ring arms raised, with both of those fools bound and beaten.  I proudly held Crusher’s trunks in the air, then I rubbed them into Mangler’s face, letting him smell Crusher’s musky crotch.  I rubbed them into Crusher’s face, too, just to make sure each of them felt sufficiently humiliated.  Both of them were destroyed and I had kept my word to both men.  I wasn’t worried about retribution, as both would be hurting for quite a while.  On my way out of the barn, Mangler's buddy that I had met the first time was arriving.  I had called him when Mangler was being destroyed and told him that his services were required at Mangler's barn.
I left him licking his lips.  I assume that he freed those losers, but based on Crusher’s story, I’m not sure.  See, he was the hotel clerk the night Crusher came back in his pink bikini.  I think he had some plans for Crusher before he freed anyone, but Crusher will have to clear that little detail up.
I strutted out of there, King of the World, taking the trunks as a souvenir and made my way home.  The drive was long, eight hours, but I was so pumped that I made it the whole way and never felt tired.
*****

So that's what happened.  I bet some of you are cursing right now, thinking that because I wrote the story, I was the one who got squashed.  Shame on all of you for doubting the Cocky Punk!
Like I said at the beginning, I always keep my word and I did.  Both guys got what they wanted – the other guy destroyed.  Let this be a lesson to everyone, especially you Peanut, NEVER, EVER mess with the Punk!  HA!  See you around, guys!
Mangler – looks like I’m one set of trunks up on you, old-timer.  Take my advice and stick to wrestling the senior set.  Your day is done.  And Crusher, next time I need a new pair of your trunks, I’ll give you a rematch!
THE END!

1 comment:

  1. Oh snap. No wonder Crusher's stories are so good. He's got such humiliating experiences.

    ReplyDelete