Photo Credit

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.



Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Previous Stories Published


I just upload 4 previous stories.  These are all from Punk Wrestler and are a series.  You can check out his authors page to make sure you have the correct order.  I have published them so that you can start with the first one "Squash Job" and then proceed in order.

Warning -- Punk Wrestler's stories are more violent and intense than a lot of the stories I publish.  hope you enjoy

LEAVE COMMENTS!!  (please)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Mangler!

    Thanks for the stories, it is surely helping on these quarentine, lol. I do need to leave some comments on the stories, specially yours. Btw, Brian, your first story was incredible hot, it had everything I too would like to see in a wrestling match, lol.

    Ah, can I ask you to publish 2 Gym Dude's stories, please? It was about a hunk guy who gut beated by a apartament manager or fixer or whatever, lol.

    Thanks!
    PS: I missed your site so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words. I have published those two Gym Dude stories. Don't overdose on them!

      Delete
  2. I've got a lot of reading to do. Thanks so much yet again.

    ReplyDelete