Photo Credit

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.



Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Friday, March 27, 2020

The Setup




The Set-Up
by
Cocky Punk



"But it's just that you look like shit.  You haven't been to the gym in two weeks.  Come on, we're friends.  I trained you.  Why won't you tell me what happened?" Max, the attractive 40-something man said.

John, the young stud sitting across from him replied, "Stop telling me I look like shit.  You've said that already ten times.  Look, I get it.  You aren't giving up until I tell you everything, exactly as it happened.  Fine, here goes:"


*****

"It all started two weeks ago.  I had been champ for months, wrestling as Long John Silver.  Not as a pirate, but I wore all silver and am long where it counts, if you know what I mean.  I arrived at the ring three hours early, confident as usual.  My scheduled opponent was pretty weak and I expected an easy time of it.  I warmed up and waited in the back through the preliminary bouts.  You know the ones, the up-and-comers against the old-timers.  Mostly squash jobs and a chance to watch young turks strut their stuff.  As I said, I waited in the back, in my private dressing room.  It was actually the boss' office, but it was nice, you know, to have my own shower, my own space.  As champ, I deserved it.

It also allowed me a few extra-curricular activities, if you know what I mean.  I usually had a couple of visitors, one before and one after the match.  Before the match, Julie, the promoter's wife would stop in for a drink.  She would, you know, suck me off while her husband watched the matches.  She's a beautiful woman, I must say.

After the match, it was usually my opponent that I took back into the room.  I liked to beat them then carry them out over my shoulder, you know, like a piece of meat.  Of course, then I could fuck them in the privacy of my own dressing room.  If the guy was especially tough and needed to be taught a lesson, then I would fuck him in the ring, but I hated doing that.  It was mainly just to humiliate a guy, not because I liked doing it in public.

Anyway, after my time with Julie, and a match before mine, Al, the promoter came in.  He was early, but the early matches had been huge squash jobs, even bigger than normal.  On top of it all, he told me my opponent was AWOL.  There was no one for me to fight.  He was furious.  The crowd would go mental if the show lasted only an hour and if I didn't fight someone.  He wanted me to fight one of the guys who'd already been out, but he couldn't send out someone twice.  They would have no chance and the crowd wanted fresh meat.

I shrugged my shoulders and told him it was his problem.  Then he told me I would only get paid if I fought.  I started to argue, but then he asked me if I would think about fighting someone from the crowd.  It would be an easy way to earn the purse for the night.  I was skeptical, but it was going to be one of those who can stay in for five minutes with the champ things, so I said sure.

I knew that a lot of guys in the crowd would love to be manhandled by me.  I mean look at me; I'm 6'4", 250lbs, with a smooth body built like a God.  Every muscle is perfectly defined - I've spent a lifetime in the gym to look like this.  Look at these biceps, look how they flex.  They're 24" of pure power, Max.    Plus, look at my face - let's face it.  I'm one hot stud; I've got great blond hair, blue eyes, perfectly square jaw.  Man, I am sweet, Max.  Everyone loved me.

Of course, my ring attire didn't hurt.  When I stuffed my King Cobra and melons into a skimpy silver thong, well, even before I was champ the crowd went wild for me.  You should have seen how the fabric went up my ass crack.  My butt cheeks are great, Max, and everyone could see them.

Yep, the fags in the audience loved me and couldn't wait to see me every time I fought.  So anyway, the promoter announced me and I came out wearing my belt.  The championship belt was always gold, but you know, my ring name was John Silver, so I made Al get a new belt, just for me.  He had this huge silver belt made up - $400.  It was beautiful.  It was tight on my waist - my waist is only 30", you know.  I've got a perfect "V".

Anyway, the belt sat low, held up by my pouch, which was so cool for the crowd.  Anyway, I come out, looking all studly.  I flex and pose for the mob and they love me again.  Anyway, the promoter announced I won't be fighting tonight and the place went nuts!

He held up his hand and said, "I'm sorry, but what can I do?  I mean, no one wants to fight this guy!  I can't get anyone to fight him."  Al put on a great show of making like this was just coming to him.  "Unless any of you want to fight him," he said.  "Anyone want to get in the ring with Long John Silver?"

The crowd went nuts, every second guy was volunteering, and the rest were encouraging someone near them to go up.  Well, Al made a big show, but eventually selected five guys to face me.  They got five minutes with the Champ.  If they lasted, they got my pay for the night - $1,000.

My friend, Ben, was the ref to make sure no one got out of hand.  Ben was a wrestler in another league.  He was tough, but too small for this league.  He was 170lbs and tightly muscled.

Of course, I could have crushed the volunteers in under a minute, but the deal was to give the crowd a thrill.  I took my time, playing with the first four guys.  All four were muscular, but regular guys, you know, weighing around 160-180 and into running and shit.  There wasn't a fighter among them.  But then again, they didn't really want to fight me.  They just wanted the Champ to work them over for five minutes.  I didn't hurt any of them, and when I pinned them, I buried my package over their mouths for a thrill.  I ground it in and all four guys sucked on it through the silver spandex.  By the time the fourth guy was finished my trunks were soaking wet.

After pinning them, I "made" them all fasten my Championship Belt around my waist and "made" them all rub my body for a good long time as "punishment" for losing.  One guy actually creamed his pants; I could smell it and see the stain.

So, Al whispered that he wanted the next guy to go for 15 minutes, since we were still running ahead of schedule.  I nodded sure; I was having a ball.  I teased the crowd a bit, you know pulling on my thong, swinging my hips.  From behind me, I heard the next guy entering the ring.  I turned around and was surprised.  This guy was big - stocky big - he was easily 250lbs on a 6'0" frame.  He was not defined, but solid from head to toe.  He had one of those guts that big strong guys get.  He was wearing tight, tight jeans and he looked like he had a softball stuck in his pants, his bulge was so big and round.  His bulge was actually bigger than mine was!  I hate to say it, but I felt some of my confidence slip away.  I was starting to feel a little tired anyway, but I ignored it.

Al introduced him as Rocco.  Rocco stripped off his black t-shirt.  He had the stomach I told you, but he had powerful pecs and was covered in fur.  This was a man's man, to be sure.  I was surprised that this guy was into being dominated, but whatever.  Anyway, he stood in front of me with his hands on his hips.  I offered to shake his hand, but he just stared at me.  I found myself intimidated a little.  The guy had a shaved head and a black goatee.  He was in his mid-thirties and not good-looking, but intense.  His intensity might have been sexy if he wasn't looking at me so hard.

I shook it off.  I've fought all kinds of brawlers - I mean the league wasn't fake like the WWF or anything.  I was a tough guy too.  My body was solid; I punished my abs with a medicine ball for hours.  This guy has never been in a gym you can tell.  His arms were as big as mine are but not defined, just big.  He had a huge tattoo on left pec of a wolf with fiery eyes.

Al announces the guy was a construction worker.  No wonder he looks so strong, hauling shit around all day.  Natural muscles, not bad.  I was staring at his gut; the guy had a 38" waist probably.  He caught me and said, "See something you like, Boy?  Never seen a man before?"

His voice was deep and gravelly.  Again, I was feeling weird.  My cock started to swell at how dominating this guy sounded.  The tip actually came out the top of my thong.  I had to reach down and tuck it in.  The crowd saw and howled.  The studly Champ getting turned on by this construction worker.  Crazy.

I replied, "I see a man every day, Rocco."  I waved my hands up and down, pointing out my own trim muscled waist.

Rocco, instead of admiring my waist as he should have, smirked, then laughed.  "You see one every day?  Why, your boyfriend got a man's gut?  You see it when you're sucking his cock in the morning?"

The crowd made "ooh" and "aah" sounds at this guy's belligerence.  I was pissed off.  This was way beyond fun banter.  I decide to take control.  This guy needed an attitude adjustment, so I moved in real close, towering over the guy by 4".  I was surprised the guy didn't move back, at all, but I ignored that and whispered, "Look, buddy, this is for fun, so lay off the tough guy routine.  We're all here to entertain the crowd and for you to get a thrill.  I'm not looking to hurt you."

Rocco smiled, "But if I last 15 minutes, I get the cash, so maybe I'm looking to hurt you, 'Champ'."

The way he said 'Champ' was so rude that I knew he was making fun of me.  I'd had enough, this guy wasn't getting my $1,000, even if I had to send him to the hospital.  It was time for the attitude adjustment to begin.  While we were staring at each other, I threw out my left hand into Rocco's gut!  I figured that when my big hammer plunged into his mushy beer gut, he'd get the message.  I drove forward, my whole arm and shoulder behind the punch!

OW!  I immediately pulled my hand back in pain.  The gut didn't give at all.  It felt more like a steel wall!

Rocco laughed, then sent his own big fist into my gut.  I doubled over in pain - so much for the medicine balls and sit-ups.  My gut crumpled and I bent over.  Rocco grabbed me tight in a headlock and drove my head down into the mat!  It was the toughest bulldog I've ever received!

I rolled around, completely stunned.  CRASH!  Rocco came down on me, driving his elbow into my gut.  He must have jumped up, because he crashed into me again.  I hadn't expected this at all and when a 250lb guy falls on you, you feel it.  I tried to roll out of the ring, to regain my composure, but Rosco grabbed hold of my hair and thong, pulling me back into the middle of the ring.

I turned and drove my fist into his giant pouch … it was hard not to miss!  Rocco doubled over and I got to my feet.  I was shocked to hear the crowd booing!  I ignored them and charged at Rocco.  I grabbed his leather belt and pulled him up.  I started leveling fists into the small of his back.  My hand started to hurt again, but I ignored it.  Rocco struggled to escape, but I stayed out of his reach and held tight on his belt.

I had landed probably ten solid shots when he moved away from me and the belt gave!  He had undone the buckle and I went flying back onto my ass!  I sprang up, only to be tackled down.  The guy might not wrestle, but he definitely played football!  I was flat on my flat, winded, my abs aching from the shoulder blast.

Rocco moved over me and sat on my face, the weight crushing down on me.  I could feel his hands moving on my abs.  Then, I felt nothing but pain.  He was giving me an ab claw.  His big tough fingers digging in and tearing my stomach apart.  I tried to throw him off me, but he was planted firm!  My ab wall was collapsing and I was screaming.  My feet kicked up and down as he kept destroying my beautiful stomach!

He broke off the claw, but then he drove his fists into my stomach.  He landed twenty quick punches into my abs, which were now like jelly!  He finally rolled off me and I gasped for breath.  Rocco reached under the waistband of my thong and pulled me onto my stomach.  He started driving his fists into the small of my back.  He clawed my back and dropped knees into it.  All the while, I was flailing like a fish on the mat.  He kept going, never letting up, never letting me catch my breath!

I was crying out in pain as the announcer said, "FIVE MINUTES!  The man from the crowd has reached the FIVE-MINUTE MARK!  Will he make it to FIFTEEN?  Will he last FIFTEEN MINUTES with the CHAMP?"

The crowd howled with laughter.  The question was would the Champ last fifteen minutes with this animal?  I couldn't believe it was only five minutes.  Ben, the ref, wasn't wearing a watch or keeping time, but he thought there was some monkey business going on.  But it didn't matter, I was being taken apart by an amateur tough guy.  I shouldn't have cared about the time against this stupid construction worker.

Rocco finally stopped on my back and moved off.  I struggled up to my feet.  Rocco was standing across the ring.  He turned to face me, hands on hips, sweating, but looking so confident.  He sauntered over to me and slapped his belly.  "Come on, muscle boy, hit me!  I dare ya to hit me!  I'll give ya a free shot!"

I couldn't believe it.  I had done this to one of the earlier guys from the crowd.  Our roles had been reversed somehow and I, the Champ, was being taunted and teased.  I cocked my fist back and prepared to level a wicked shot into his stomach.  My eyes moved lower and I thought about another low blow.  It had worked last time … I fired my fist into his huge package!

CLANG!  My hand practically shattered and I stumbled back in agony.  I fell into the corner, sitting on mat, arms over the bottom rope.  The crowd was booing me for trying to cheat!  Rocco reached into his jeans and pulled out a metal cup!  He tossed it into the crowd!  He must have put it in when I was getting up!  The asshole knew what I would do!  My hand was near-broken!

The crowd was cheering him insanely.  I sat in the corner as he walked forward.  When he got close, I threw out my leg, kicking him hard in his stomach!  WHUMP!  He didn't feel a thing!  He brushed my leg away, leapt onto the second rope and came crashing down on my big chest!  He jumped up and did it again!  The crowd started counting, which was brutal - it meant that he would keep going!  I tried to slide away, but he moved so fast, like a cat!  It seemed impossible for such a big man.  I learned later that it was me who was moving slow, not him moving fast, that's how far gone I was.  After twelve of these drops, my pecs collapsed from the punishment!

He sat on me like the conquering hero, flexing for the crowd.  He reveled in the applause, knowing these guys would never pay to look at a strong man like him - hairy, with a big guy's gut and no definition, but now, he was all these guys would dream about for a long time!

I have no idea how long before he got off me, but when he did, the announcer announced 10 minutes had elapsed in the match.  Only ten minutes?  I was ready to be pinned by this point!  My chest, abs, back and hand were all useless!

Rocco reached down and dragged me out of the corner by my ankles.  He slid me like a slab of beef.  Rocco said, "Nice little bikini there, Boy.  I bet someone in the crowd would sure like that!"

The crowd screamed their approval and Rocco reached down and tore the thong right off me!  He untied my boots and pulled them off me too.  Ben told me later that he actually left the ring.  I should have recovered - there's no way he should have been so confident as to leave me alone for so long, but he did and I didn't recover.

Ben told me that he searched out Rick, a little guy I had wrestled earlier.  Rick had a total domination fixation and I was obliging.  I humiliated him badly and he loved it, but Rocco made a show like I was a bully and gave Rick my trunks and boots as trophies.  Rocco was acting like he was striking a blow for the little people!  What a jerk.

He climbed back into the ring and picked my now-naked carcass up again.  This time, he carried me in his arms, then dropped me hard over his knee!  The over-the-knee backbreaker was excruciating!  While I was in that position, Rocco started fondling my cock!  He tossed it from side to side, then played with my balls.  All the while my back was being snapped in two!  It was then that he started squeezing my balls - his rough, callused hand crushing them!

I was screaming for mercy and finally heard the announcer yell, "FOURTEEN MINUTES!  FOURTEEN MINUTES!  Will the man from the crowd make it one more minute and win the Champ's purse?"

I swear I could hear the sarcasm, but I might be imagining it, I was so delirious.  Rocco tossed me off his knee.  He reached down and picked me up.

Rocco put my head between his legs and wrapped his hands around my waist.  He lifted and I flipped over his shoulder.  When I was halfway, he held tight, so I was suspended over his shoulder in a back breaker.  I hung there, naked and limp, while he paraded around the ring.  He spun and moved a lot, giving the crowd a thrill.  Of course, my cock and balls flopped around, pinning as he spun.  My eyes were open and I could the crowd, upside down, spinning before me. They looked crazed, wild, as they cheered this construction worker who had squashed me!

My back felt like it would snap.  In my ear, I could hear Rocco yelling, "Give it up, prettyboy!  Give it up or I'll break your puny back!  Quit and tell the world who the real champ is!"

I couldn't resist any more, I screamed out my submission as time ran out, but it wasn't enough.  Rocco made me admit this was a title match and that he was the champ.  Ben confirmed that it was now a standard title match, with two guaranteed re-matches and all the other rules that applied.  It took Ben nearly five minutes to outline all this - five minutes of pure hell for me.  Ben asked me again, if I submitted.  I screamed and screamed YES, begging him to free me from the monster Rocco!  Ben nodded and announced that I had submitted.  Rocco was the champ.  I could hear the result over the loudspeaker as the result was announced.

I bounced up and down, held in Rocco's backbreaker for another five minutes after I submitted.  I was lucky I was alive after eleven minutes in a devastating backbreaker!  Ben, the ref, tried to pull me off, but Rocco's grip was too tight.  I was practically unconscious when he finally relented.

I couldn't believe what had happened.  I had been beaten, and beaten convincingly, by this unknown.  I had submitted and given up all rights to be the champ.  But it wasn't over.

Rocco dropped me off his shoulder onto the mat like a sack of wet cement.  I hit the mat and immediately started rubbing my back.  I was practically in tears as the crowd cheered and cheered for their new champion.

I started to climb to my hands and knees, only to find myself being 'helped' by Rocco.  He pulled hard on my bangs, lifting me right to my knees.  He held the belt in his right hand and shoved it at my face.

"Put it on me, loser, just like you made those other guys do."  With that, Rocco dropped the belt on my lap and turned his back to me, raising his arms in victory.  Was he that confident that he would turn his back on me?  Was I that pathetic now that he didn't fear any reprisal for my humiliation?

Without thinking, I picked up the belt and tossed it around his legs, reaching around the new champ and bringing the belt to his thick waist.  As I did this, I had to stare at his powerful ass in his jeans, perfect in shape.  PHT!  Rocco let a fart rip right into my face and I nearly passed out!  Was there no end to my humiliation?  I brought the belt tight around my conqueror's thick waist.  He had been right - it was a man's waist.  His abs were much tougher than mine, which he had proven convincingly.  I felt ashamed of my hubris and arrogance over my gym-built stomach.  This man had real power; I was obviously kidding myself.

I secured the belt and hung my head in shame as the new champ took a lap around the ring.  Flashbulbs went off and the crowd was screaming, not letting up.  They took pictures of me, naked and beaten; of Rocco, their macho new champ; of us together, as Rocco flexed behind me and I knelt with my head down in shame.

I saw Rocco's shoes settle under my feet and felt him clutch my bangs again.  My head was lifted and the new champ said, "Suck my cock, loser."

I had never sucked a man's cock before, but this man deserved my complete obedience.  I reached up and around to undo the Championship Belt, but he brushed my hands away.  I looked into his eyes and saw them dancing.  I understood.  He wanted me to be staring at the belt as I sucked.  I hated him for it, but I understood.  I reached under the belt and undid his jeans.  I lowered the zipper and saw he wore nothing underneath.  His thick black pubic hair was soaked with sweat and pre-cum.  His crotch reeked as though he hadn't showered in days.  I winced in revulsion.

"You like that, do you, Boy?  That's how a man smells after he's worked all day.  That's right, Boy, I worked all day on the construction site and still clobbered you.  I told you that you were no man.  Now suck me off and swallow every bit, Boy!"

I steeled myself for the task.  I reached in and pulled out his cock.  It was average length, but as thick as a pop-can!  No wonder his bulge was so huge!  I pulled out his balls too.  Each one was a handful and twice as big as my own plump balls!  I could barely fit my mouth around the clock.  At first, I didn't know what to do, but then I remembered how I had been sucked by so many women and men, so I followed their technique.

I had to fight against choking on the massive manhood, but I managed to work him hard.  Getting this man to cum was another thing altogether.  I sucked and worked for minutes, but was no closer than at the start!

Eventually, the crowd was booing and Rocco pulled me off him.  "Boy, you're going to have to learn to suck cock better than that, if you expect to be my bitch."

I felt ashamed at failing again.  My emotions were all out of whack.  Rocco raised his boot to my chest, planting it square in the center and pushing me onto my back.  "If you can't do it with your mouth, then you'll have to do it with your ass, Boy!"

This caused fear in me.  Lying naked on my back, I raised my hands and begged him not to fuck me.  My ass had never been fucked by anyone and I didn't want this thick meat to be the first!

Rocco laughed, bending down to meet my face.  He slapped me hard, "Shut up, Boy!  You've got nothing to say!"

Rocco held his boot on my chest, then signaled over the ref.  "Listen, you said this punk has two re-matches owed to him.  The first one starts now - I've pinned him, so count."

My eyes opened wide.  "Wait!  You can't do this!"

Rocco smirked.  With me flat on the mat and with his one foot on my chest, he looked like a giant to me as I looked up.  He cockily lifted his right arm and flexed his big muscle.  "You really want more of this, Boy?  Next time, I'll break every bone in your body.  Now tell the ref this is your first rematch."

I swallowed hard.  I couldn't believe it, but I had no choice.  As I said, my emotions were out of control.  I looked at Ben, my old friend, and said, "This is my first rematch."

Ben nodded, careful not to show any favoritism.  I think he was also afraid of defying Rocco.  Ben got down, my shoulders stayed on the mat and Ben slapped the mat three times.  He raised Rocco's hand in victory again.

Rocco raised his boot from my chest.  I closed my eyes and breathed some relief, but then he dropped it down again! WHUMP!  I was caught completely off guard and started coughing as my chest collapsed!

My big arms covered my chest as I struggled for breath.  I barely noticed as Rocco reached into my armpits and dragged me up.  He pulled me to the ropes and forced my arms over the top ropes, then pulled the middle ropes over my shoulders.  Rocco let go and I was left hanging.

Rocco walked in front of me and waved his cock in front of my face.  He slapped me with it, then shoved it into my mouth!  I sucked on it again, for I had no choice.  When it was hard, Rocco pulled out.  He reached under my legs and lifted them up.  I rotated in the ropes until my back was parallel to the floor.

My ass was now perfectly positioned for Rocco to finish what he had started.  Rocco said to Ben, "Second and last rematch starts now."

Ben and Rocco both turned to me for agreement.  As if I could say no now!  I had been beaten so thoroughly and humiliated completely.  I had no self-respect left and I never wanted to face Rocco again!  I said, "Yes, it starts now."

I closed my eyes and braced for impact!  When it came, it was even worse than I had feared.  The pain was excruciating as Rocco's cock impaled me!  I screamed, but was drowned out by the roars of approval from the crowd.  I begged him to pull out, but he kept going.

I kept begging and Ben bent in, "Do you submit, John?"

I nodded vigorously and yelled, "Oh God yes!  Please, I submit!  Anything, oh God, just make it stop!"

I heard Rocco laugh maniacally as he kept fucking me.  I felt the belt hitting my ass and thighs as he fucked me hard and fast.  My submission seemed to spur him on.  He kept going and going, then finally, I felt hot juice in my ass.  Rocco filled me with his tank load of cum.

When he withdrew, I felt surprisingly empty.  I sagged like a wet rag, unable to move even a muscle.  I felt Ben trying to free me, but Ben told me later that Rocco pushed him away.

Rocco grabbed my bangs and pulled my head up again.  The championship belt again filled my view.  My belt, sorry, I mean Rocco's belt.  Rocco moved up so his flaccid cock was on my lips.  "Clean it, Boy."

And I did, of course.  I cleaned his cock then spit polished the belt with my tongue.  Men in the crowd must have had rolls of film, because flashbulbs kept going off as I did it.

Anyway, at this point, I passed out.  I woke up quickly, but not by choice.  I was slapped awake by my promoter.  He berated me for losing.  The belt was gone.  He fired me and told me I owed him the $400 he needed to buy a new belt.  When he moved off, a line had formed behind him.  I saw him take money from the first guy.  This guy was 5'4" and weighed maybe 120lbs.  He was in his thirties and he was greasy and ugly.  He probably spent most of his time watching Star Trek and jerking off in his basement.  Once he paid, this little toad walked right up to me and whipped out his dick.  I looked up in confusion.  The little jerk actually said, "Suck it, Biff."

Biff?  "Yeah, I'm calling you Biff, 'cause that's the name of the guy who tortured me all through high school.  You're just like him, always flexing and posing, thinking you're so great.  Well, Biff might not suck my cock, but you sure will.  Now suck, Biff!"

Of course, I refused, but then this asshole slapped me hard.  I couldn't believe it!  A stud like me being used by a prick like this?  This guy had probably never even had a date before!  I refused to suck his cock!

WHAP!  ARGH!  I screamed!  The little punk kicked me hard in the balls!  My mouth opened wide and his cock went in.  "Look Biff, suck me off or I'll kick your balls in!"

I started sucking and the guy came immediately.  I was right, he probably had never done anything.  As soon as he left, another guy took his spot and another.  Members of the audience kept coming up!  Eventually, I had sucked so many cocks I lost count.

The promoter came over when the last guy had gone through.  He was waving hundreds of dollars and told me my debt for the belt was settled, but my debt for fucking his wife was still owing.  Al then undid his pants and fucked my face harder than any of the previous guys.  My lips were chapped and bleeding, as he took out his pound of flesh.  He came in my mouth, then pulled out and slapped me for five minutes.  He left laughing.  I saw Julie standing beside the ring smiling.  She waved at me as they walked out, arm in arm.

I was alone in the arena.  My stomach was filled with cum, and I lurched forward, puking all over the mat.  The promoter had left me tied up in the ropes.  I passed out again and woke up hours later, still in the ropes, helpless and humiliated.

The cleaning staff freed me and called an ambulance.  I recovered, well, physically at least.  But I still can't believe how easily I was beaten and how easily I was broken, but it was a set-up.  I'm sure of it.

Rocco hasn't wrestled again - but I bet he's a wrestler, but I know that there's no way was he just some construction worker.  I know he got the metal cup from a ring attendant.  Why was the ring attendant carrying a cup that would fit this guy perfectly?  Plus, I think Julie slipped me something while we were together, which is why I was so weak.  Al knew about us.  He must have forced her, or she told him I initiated it and offered to get payback.  I'm not sure.  Anyway, that's the story.  Now you can quit bugging me."

*****

Max smiled at his friend, "Thanks for telling me, but what are you going to do about it?"

John replied, "What do you mean?"

Max said, "Don't you want revenge?  Don't you want to make Rocco and Al pay?  Where's your spirit?  These guys drugged you and humiliated you!"

John said, "Well, what can I do?  I've been fired.  If I do anything outside of the ring, I'll go to jail."

Max smiled, "John, you know I wrestled for a long time and I learned something about revenge and payback.  In my final match, I won the belt and crushed the promoter's son.  Now, I've got two friends I wrestled with who can help too.  They're a little older, but believe me, Harry knows how to get even.  Leave it with me for a while.  When all this has died down, Harry, Mark and I will let you know what we think."

John smiled, "Thanks, Max.  You're right.  These bastards should pay for what they did to me!  Let's go to the gym.  I've got to stay in shape!"






No comments:

Post a Comment