Photo Credit

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.



Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Going Shopping II

[Series written by Gym Dude for my old website. He was one of my most prolific contributors.  Some of his stories are more violent than others.]

Part 2 of 5


Going Shopping II: The Park
by
Gym Dude


About a week after the mall incident, I was off for my daily run.  After nearly ten miles I finish with a few laps around the park.  The trees offer shade and it’s a nice cool-down for me.  It was a warm day so I was down to just my running shorts, I always jump at the chance to get some sun and show off my build to all those lesser humans along my path.


As I turned around a bend near the back of the park, there stood the wrestle kid before me, dressed in shorts and a tank top.  I thought the tank top showed off his powerfully built body much better than his baggy t-shirt, but I had a twinge of guilt at what I had done to him.  Not feeling right about the shirt thing, I really wanted to find a way to give it back anyhow.  This would be a good chance to make amends.

“Hey, Champ!  How you doin’?  I’m really glad I ran into you.” I said in a friendly tone.

“Yeah! Me too, Ass-hole!”  His tone was not friendly at all!  “You know you didn’t earn that shirt; I want it back!

“Hey, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about, but come on man, there is no reason to get hostile!  What are you going to do, fight me for it?  Face it, Champ, I busted you up pretty bad.  You’re in no condition to face me!”

“No, but we are!” A powerful sounding voice radiated from behind me.  I turned to see three of the champ’s wrestle buddies.

“Oh, come on now.  You’re the one who wanted to fight, and it was nice and fair, one-on-one.  Four-on-one is chicken-shit!”

The champ grinned and looked me straight in the eye. “Listen, we’re fighters, not thugs.  I may not be a match for you right now with broken ribs, but my buddies don’t take kindly to some big muscleman working over their friends.  Since you’re all about the same size, they each want a shot at you, fair and square, one-on-one.  You beat two of them, the shirt is yours and we call this thing over.”

This sounds a great deal better than the alternative of getting jumped by nearly half-a-ton of rugged looking teenage muscle.  “You’re on!” I said.

I take a look at the rest of the wrestling team as they pull off their tank-tops.  Ranging in height from six feet even to about six feet four, I figure their weight to run from the smallest at around 200 up to the big guy at 240.

As the smallest man steps forward to face me I quickly size-up my opponent.  He has a slight height advantage, but I’ve got a few pounds on him.  All in all we are about even.  I’ve got size and power while he looks lean and fast.

I figure kid weighs in at around 200 pounds and that will work in my favor because while he’ll probably do great in college at 197 pounds, high school doesn’t have a weight class for these guys.  The kid is lucky to have a coach who will let him fight at his natural bodyweight, most coaches would force him to cut ten pounds and fight for position with my Alpha Male buddy, God that would be great to see.  As it is, the kid has to face fighters who normally weigh in at 220 or more, but cut down to 215 on fight day.  Giving up fifteen pounds of beef in this weight class is one whole lot of muscle and that works in my favor too. This guy has to fight guys so much bigger and stronger than him, at least some of them will have taught this boy how to lose!  However, always fighting guys my size or bigger would help make him tougher than hell. Small wonder this guy trains so hard and looks so tough!  He’ll be a formidable opponent.

For a high school kid Mr. Hardbody has a perfect build, one that many adult weightlifters would envy. While maintaining no visible body fat, the kid has built up thick solid muscle on a lean frame.  He’s got a barrel chest that’s so huge it would look out of place were it not for the thick flat slabs of pec muscle he’s developed and his “yard wide” shoulders. Even with a chest that large, the kid looks great thanks to his powerful looking “barn door” lats that flare out on each side.  I don’t remember seeing a high school kid with a better proportioned physique.

He’s the kind of kid you hate to beat up but then you also enjoy it because you know you’re going to have to pull out all the stops to break him.

The kid doesn’t give me much time to admire his great build and immediately brings my attention back to the job at hand as he moves in fast attempting to secure my legs for a take down.  Mr. Hardbody is a lot stronger than I expected and nearly knocked me off balance.  I don’t know who he thought he was working on, but the guy made it clear he was there to fight as he tried to muscle me down.  It took me by surprise, but my guess is this young stud hasn’t wrestled many bodybuilders if he thinks he’s going to out muscle ME!

While his buddies shouted encouragement and suggestions of moves to try, I reached around the dude’s waist and lifted him a few feet off the ground.  I could feel the unyielding steel-like coils of stomach muscle as I lifted my opponent and thought that Mr. Hardbody was a very appropriate nickname for this powerful young stud.  My man kicked back in an attempt to pull me off balance, but the move only made things worse as I was already on my way to smash him to the ground, with my weight behind his upper body the kid earned the full impact.  WHOA!  This is working better than I thought!

I spun around on top of my man, keeping on the pressure while I made a move to capture his legs, but Mr. Hardbody wasn’t as hurt as I hoped and quickly spun out of my control, gaining his footing with incredible speed and grace.  Shit!  This kid is good!

The kid was on me as I came up and before I could really get set.  With something that resembled a cross-body block, the young wrestler easily knocked me off my feet sending me hard on my ass.

Seeing the big muscleman taken down drove the other wrestlers into a frenzy.   They knew if Mr. Hardbody could keep me off balance, it would negate much of my muscle advantage.

The kid starts to work a series of high school moves and I have to admit he’s earning my respect.  The young stud is both fast and incredibly strong.  With each move his confidence grows.

Hold after hold the kid gains control, keeping me on the ground and forcing me to carry both his weight and mine.  With each hold I have to fight all the harder to muscle my way out.  No matter which way I turn, the kid has me locked up again.  Mr. Hardbody wants to demonstrate that his muscles are not just for looks, but mine are!!!

While tying me up in a half-nelson, they guys go crazy as the kid throws his muscular weight forward and smashed my face into the ground, drawing first blood. I’m really pissed and push back only to find myself secured in a vicious body scissors.  The young stud has demonstrated his skill and now wants to introduce me to his POWER!

I’ve worked my abs hard to develop a brick wall of solid muscle.  Sure, I work to make sure they look great, but there’s a lot of strength in those rippling bricks, more than enough to hold off some high school kid.  “Bring it on, Sucker!” I shout.  “Do it, if you think you’re man enough!”

“You ain’t seen nothin’ yet, Old Man!” Mr. Hardbody was intending to put me in my place.  This is the kind of move I was hoping for.  Let the kid try to outmuscle me and wear himself down.  It will just make it easier for me to destroy him later.

It shows that these guys train hard and are not afraid of the weight room.  Most kids, even wrestlers, don’t train their legs unless they are football linemen. This young dude is exceptional in more ways that just that!  Ankles locked tightly, the kid twists his powerful body while cranking up incredible pressure on my stomach.

Damn!  This kid is stronger than a lot of the heavyweights I’ve fought.  I made a mental note, if I ever get in a gang fight, I want this kid on my side!

I forced a smile to try to let the kid know he wasn’t getting anywhere, but that just made him crank down all the more!  I have to admit, the kid is strong!  I continued to flex my cobblestones and he continued to work me over.  After a few more powerful attacks, it became clear to both of us that he was not going to be able to break me down.  I stopped fighting and kind of relaxed, letting the kid work me until he gave up on that hold.

At the end, Mr. Hardbody relaxed his killer hold and so did I, then he crushed home with all his power.  I was suckered by a kid!  The young fighter’s muscular legs drove deep into my gut and it was only the last-minute instinctive flex that kept him from taking me out!  I couldn’t freaking believe it.  This little shit almost had me! I’ve got to wise up and start fighting this kid or I’m going to lose!

Realizing his power hold wasn’t going to get him anywhere, Mr. Hardbody swiveled quickly switching to a headlock, trapping me face down on the ground.

Shit!  Who does he think he’s fighting?  This guy hasn’t got the size and power to pull that crap on me!  I’m going to kick his young ass!  But before I could counter his last move, the muscular wrestler was already on to his next hold.

The young stud was fast and made a good move to tie up my arms.  Using his weight, the kid worked feverishly on my left arm in an effort to lock it in position and at an angle where I wouldn’t have enough power to free it, giving him a chance to wear down the muscle and gain control of the match.  Great plan, wrong man.

I rested on my back while the young wrestling star attacked one of my pythons.  Just as he thought he had me, I began to flex.  The shock on Mr. Hardbody’s face was worth the price of admission.

I know they don’t let you use punishing holds in school competition but even in his unsupervised matches, this guy must not be fighting guys with very much real muscle.  The kid fought like crazy to control my massive arm as I continued to flex.  I wasn’t even trying to escape and just by flexing my powerful guns I let the boy know he had no control over me at all.  After playing with his mind, I pressed my arm up and threw the kid off of me.

Mr. Hardbody was stunned at my power, but not for long.  Before I got much of a chance to move, the teen wrestler was on my legs, gripping and lifting, then working to turn me into a Boston Crab.  I actually thought about cooperating with him just to make him think he could actually pull it off, then just when he thought he had me, I’d kick him across the field.  A fun idea, but I’m thinking there is a lot of power locked up in that hard, young body and I’m not sure I want to give him any more breaks.

One look at my tree-trunk thighs should have been a warning to the young pup.  It’s far too early in the match for a hold like this, he hasn’t even started to wear his man down.  The kid should have known better, but Mr. Hardbody must not get a chance to fight like this very often, I guess I had better give him a few lessons.

I gently kicked the kid off and as I expected the teen muscleboy moved right back in, gripping higher and tighter on my massive legs, right where I wanted him. As my ankles locked behind his back, Mr. Hardbody began to realize he had made a BIG mistake.

We locked eyes, my smiling face, his look of deep concern.  The concern was warranted as my big tree-trunks flexed and delivered their first powerful crush on the young stud’s body.

“SHIT!” was about all he said as his handsome face contorted with pain.  The wrestler’s powerful hands gripped helplessly across the impenetrable thigh muscles that now held his tough young body in agony.

Starring eye to eye, I laughed at his plight as I gripped again, delivering even more crushing power to his iron-muscled waist.  The look on the young stud’s face was priceless, I really wish I had a camera at times like this!

Mr. Hardbody is obviously used to being in control. With his speed and strength, I rather imagine most of his foes don’t get a chance to put up much of a fight.  This guy doesn’t look like he is used to having major muscle locked up on that lean physique of his.  This could turn out to be a fun learning experience for him.  Well, maybe “fun” isn’t exactly the right word.

Just to prove to this tough young stud who was in control, I pulled him toward me and lifted him off the ground.  Twisting to one side, I slammed his young body down releasing my power briefly then locking down again with my knee now crushing into his washboard abdominals.  I got a groan as Mr. Hardbody flexed up his abs in an effort to hold off the damage.

I don’t know if he really thought his muscles would be that tough or not, but even if you know you can’t hold out, instinct makes you try.  I knew this young wrestling star’s abs were really solid and was looking forward to the fun of breaking them down.

I let him lay there and struggle making every effort to escape the power that he knew was headed his way. The kid’s hands ran up and down my powerful thighs searching for a weakness, some magic key to unlock the torture chamber that held him captive.  Time was running out, Mr. Hardbody struggled valiantly, twisting and pulling his powerful young physique.  The kid’s muscles strained against the thickly muscled leg pressing into his stomach, his arms pressing, his legs kicking while his rippling abs flexed in defense for all they were worth.

The boy’s abs were not used to holding maximum flex that long.  I knew in a short time those magnificent abdominals would really start to burn and shortly thereafter the cramps would begin.  I admired the young man’s fight.  Mr. Hardbody was pulling out all the stops as he struggled making every attempt in his limited inventory to escape.

I waited patiently, allowing him to try everything and enjoying the beginning of the pain that was setting in.  My opponent knew he had to get free, but nothing was working.  His rock-solid abs would not hold out much longer.

I decided to add a touch of torment, “Go ahead, Muscleboy.  Fight me.  Use what little power you have left and show me what you’re made of.  You should know by now that you’re in way over your head and I can crush you into oblivion at any time I want.  Fight me now, there’s plenty of time to suffer later.”  I laughed as the first signs of panic began to set in.

I don’t know how many fights Mr. Hardbody has lost, but I got the distinct impression there have not been many!  I gave the kid a little more power and could feel those once-solid abs begin to fail.  Mr. Hardbody groaned and gasped for air.

“Go ahead.  Get as much air as you can.  Very soon you won’t be able to breathe at all.  You’re going to need all the oxygen you can store.  You feel the pain setting in, Tough Guy?  Well, that’s nothing compared to what these legs can deliver.  Fight me!   Fight you little son-of-a-bitch, before I crush you!”

The other wrestlers were cheering Mr. Hardbody on, but no one was calling out tips, moves or holds.  Just like my young victim, they were out of ideas, there was no way out of my terrifying grip.

I let the stud anguish.  It was great to watch him try to fight both the pain and the realization that there was no way to escape the heavily muscled legs that held him captive.  I craved the look of panic on the muscle stud’s face, his knowing that when I tired of this game his young body would be crushed and the youthful fighter would soon be introduced to a level of agony he had not seen before.

“AAAAARGH” was his only response as I cranked up the pressure on his helpless body.  I could feel those steel coiled abs crumble and give way, but I was getting bored.  Just for fun I planted my arms to each side and demonstrated my power by lifting Mr. Hardbody’s solid young frame in the air, holding him for just a moment then slamming him to the opposite side.  Using my momentum, I released my death grip on his broken down abs and rolled up to a sitting position on his back.

The poor kid had never seen a move like this and never knew what hit him.  Badly shaken, my muscular young foe began lifting his head to shake out the cobwebs and try to get back into this fight.

He could breathe again, that in itself must have been a great relief, but he had no idea where his opponent was.  His lifted head was just too great of a target and I couldn’t help myself.  I powered the palm of my big right hand to the back of the boy’s head, smashing his handsome face into the dirt.  This fight was over, but Mr. Hardbody was too fucked up to know it.

I stood behind the young stud as he tried desperately to figure out what the hell was going on.  All he really knew was that he hurt like hell.  I reached down and grabbed one of his hard muscled arms.  I got to hand it to the kid, he has developed a really great athletic body.  Pulling the young stud to his feet, he staggered around in an effort to get his bearings. His big buddies were shouting support, they already realized that with no submission, this fight wasn’t officially over yet.

Standing behind this young fighter, even in his beaten condition I could feel the power radiating off his muscular physique.  I knew if I gave him any opening at all there was a great deal of reserve strength this buff fighter would be more than happy to use on me.

Still holding him up by his beefy left arm, in one coordinated move I rammed it up behind his back with my right hand while bracing him up by locking my left leg around his.

The pain in his left shoulder shocked Mr. Hardbody back to reality.  He leaned to his left side and cocked his big right arm targeting an elbow smash toward my face.  A less experienced fighter would be minus a few teeth with such a powerful blow, but the tough young stud’s target wasn’t there.  Anticipating his move, I ducked below it and when his big right arm whistled over my head, I hooked my left arm across and behind his thick wrestler’s neck.  Gripping the wrist of his hammerlocked left arm, I leaned back and began to stand upright.  Mr. Hardbody found himself entangled in my abdominal stretch.  As I began to flex, his muscular body was forced to bend in directions that were never intended.  The added pressure of the hammerlock ensured that his muscular young body would stay locked tightly in position for maximum punishment.

His rippling washboard stomach stretched painfully across my massive thigh and after the torment I have already dealt out, those damaged abs were not going to help my man at all.  My right hand was now free to discover just now tough my young opponent really was.

“DAMN!” the biggest fighter exclaimed in wonderment.

“I’ve never seen a hold like that before!” my next opponent was stunned.

“SHIT!” the Alpha Male added.  “You could tear a man apart with that hold!”

None of the guys were shouting encouragement now. They all knew their buddy was helpless to break out of my killer grip.

For the second time in this fight I held the rugged young stud helplessly in my punishing grip.  Escape would be impossible and yet to my amazement, the kid wasn’t giving in!

I wasn’t just that he wouldn’t give up, this powerful young bruiser was still fighting!  I’m starting to really respect the moxie of this team.  The boy needs some more encouragement, so why the hell not?  My big right fist was available and his brutalized abs were at maximum stretch and just waiting.   You just can’t pass up an offer like that!

I began with a half-open karate-type fist fired down and back at an angle to smash into the center and lower bricks.  I’m sure I wouldn’t have gotten far if I had tried this at the start of the fight, but my boy has been softened up nicely and the “OOOOF” I get with each powerful strike lets me know I was getting through to him.

After each half-dozen punishing blows, I lean back to add more pressure on the kid’s torn up abs, “AAAARGH” is my only response before making a solid fist and unloading it straight down in a pile-driver punch into the stud’s mangled obloquies.

“IIIAAAAAHH” the kid screamed!  It was part scream, part cry, part whimper.  What a great punch! I could feel the shock radiate through this man’s tight body like ringing a bell.  Damn!  That must hurt!  I’ll bet it feels like taking a canon shot into fully flexed muscle.

I didn’t want to destroy the lad too soon, so rather than nailing him with another one of those damaging blows, as his big body weakened, I locked him up tighter in my abdominal stretch and started working the center of those abs again.

Mr. Hardbody’s buddies were left speechless.  They seemed as stunned by my devastating hold as they were by my punishing punches.  I wanted to put the fear of God into the two men I haven’t faced yet.  When they really get a look at what happens to guys who fight me, they won’t be so likely to jump in line.

My young muscle stud is left moaning and groaning and I’m not feeling a lot of resistance.  I can’t believe this dude hasn’t given up by now!

After a good pounding on those coiled abs, I drill the kid with two solid power punches to his totally exposed obloquies.  The scream from the first made you think I had cut the kid in half.  I released my hammerlock and unlocked the boy’s leg as I smashed home the second punch driving the agonized wrestler into the dirt.

Mr. Hardbody was writhing around, no so much to get up and fight, but just to see if he was able to move any of those polished muscles.  I didn’t expect him to try to get up and face me again, but amazingly enough the kid began to work his way back to his feet!

I was really impressed, and didn’t want to hurt this brave warrior any more.  This kid had lost the fight a long time ago, and while he’s not the strongest man in the fight, he’s out to prove that he’s the toughest. I was so amazed at this stud’s guts, I wanted to reach out and shake his hand and proclaim him the winner. But that isn’t what this is all about.  The least I can do is let him get to his feet and see what he has in mind before I finish the muscle stud off.

To the cheers and support of his buddies, Mr. Hardbody struggles to his feet then stands to face me.  He’s been in one hell of a fight, but that powerful young body still looks great.  His massive chest is panting and puffing for air but the expression on his face shows fierce determination.  This kid isn’t beaten yet!

I raise my arms to signal a test of strength.  The incredibly tough teen looks up to my outstretched hands, then looks at me and smiles!  The kid knows how ludicrous it would be to try to out muscle me, especially now.

The young fighter gets a serious look on his face and carefully steps forward.  Everyone, myself included are in shock that it looks like he’s actually going to give it a try!

As the young muscleboy approaches, in a blur of motion he cocks and delivers an amazingly powerful right fist to the center of my gut.  I wasn’t fully flexed and the kid didn’t really hurt me, but after the beating he has just taken, I was so surprised at his speed and power that I just stood there while he delivered two or three more.   Naturally, his fists just bounced off the wall of solid muscle before him, but it was the fact that he could even attack, let alone with that much strength that had me staggered.

The stud’s left had no power at all, my hammerlock had seen to that, but his right was still dangerous.  He backed up just enough to take a swing at my jaw, but I came to my senses just in time to see it coming.  I could feel the wind as it went by and shuddered at the thought of what could have happened if he had connected.  This is one strong fighter!

As he comes in, I grip the kid around his lean waist and lift him as though I’m going for a bear hug on that massive chest, and the kid smiles thinking that I won’t get anywhere and this will give him time to recover, then I use an atomic drop across the knee I carefully maneuvered between his legs.

“OOOOOOF!   AAAAAAAARGH” is all he can say as I lift the young stud and give him two more for good measure.  This is the type of move than can change this boy’s entire future.  Mr. Hardbody drops to the ground in agony.

While his buddies shout encouragement, the muscular wrestler struggles to his hands and knees, trying desperately to make it to his feet and get back into the fight.  The man’s broad back is strong with a column of thick muscle running on each side of his back bone.  Mr. Hardbody works out hard and it shows, but the big sucker is dead meat.

I jump in the air and nail the poor bastard with an elbow to the spine, driving it home with all my weight behind it just above the waistline.  It was like someone had pulled the plug on him.  Mr. Hardbody let out an agonizing groan and dropped to the ground, helpless.

Alpha Male was outraged at the move, “Damn it man. You’re going to break his back.  Take it easy!  It’s just a fight dude!  No need to kill the man!”

I like to stick with what’s working for me, so I drill him with a second elbow dead center in the stud’s beautiful back.

“OOOOFFF” is all the man could say.  Except for the formalities, I knew this fight was over.

Mr. Hardbody could barely move his legs and I got no resistance as I pulled his muscular legs up and secured my grip.  I never dreamed I’d be able to get a Boston Crab on a man with this much muscle.  It felt great as I leaned back and locked my man up tight.

Mr. Hardbody flexed with what little he had left, then groaned as I felt his powerful body begin to fail.  I put Muscleboy on notice, “Give it up boy.  You can’t escape from me.”

“Come on Dude.  You’re tougher than that.  Kick out, man.  Kick out.”  His big buddies are cheering him on so I cranked on him some more.  His muscular body bends painfully back and the kid screamed, but Mr. Hardbody won’t give up.

“Give it up stud.  You’re whipped and you know it.”  I commanded.

Between groans and gasps, his reply was strained, “Never! Never!  You … can’t … take …. me!”

I look harshly over at Alpha Male and gave him some good advice, “Listen dude, talk some sense into your little buddy here.  You know I’ll break his back if he doesn’t give.  You know I will.  Do your muscular buddy a favor and wise him up.  You’ve been there, you know what my muscles can do to a man.”

The 200-pound wrestler is groaning in agony, his massive chest smashing into the ground, his big body growing weaker by the moment.  “Tell him!” I shouted. “A broken back will wipe out his entire wrestling future.  Come on, man! It’s not worth it.”

Finally, my first broken and beaten wrestling star kneels before my second victim.   The kid is in bad shape, “God man. He’s killing me.  Help me.  Don’t make me give!  Please man.  Help me!”

Alpha Male knew I meant what I said, “Listen bud. It’s over.  He’s got you and you can’t get out on your own.  We fight fair.  As much as we want to, the guys can’t help you.  You can’t break his grip and I know this fighter.  I know how powerful and how vicious he can be.  This guy isn’t going to let up until you’re done, one way or the other.  Cut your losses, man. Give it up!”

Between his sobs, Mr. Hardbody struggled with the words, “No!  No!  Please, no!”

“Shit man.  Wise up, he’ll break your fucking back. Do it man! Give it up.  Give it up now and save yourself the pain!”

I wrenched down on the son-of-a-bitch and just to add to the agony I started twisting his powerful body back and forth, grinding his massive chest into the ground.  That was all it took.

“AAAAAARGH.” The muscular kid screamed once and it was over.  “I give!  That’s it man!  I give!  I give!  I give!  Submission from Mr. Hardbody was music to my ears.  The very words I wanted so much from Alpha Male but haven’t heard, yet.

I still held the tough kid tightly in my grip, but I did back off just a hair to make sure I didn’t do any permanent damage.  The second mighty stud on this championship team had met defeat at my hands and it felt great.  Maybe I did deserve that shirt after all.

“I want to hear you beg.” I shouted.

“AAAARGH.  Come on man, I give!  I give up!”

Alpha Male took a threatening step toward me, “That’s enough asshole.  You beat the man fair and square. There is no need to take it any further.”

I leaned back just a little, enough to hear the muscle boy scream again.  “I want to hear him beg!”

“Enough is enough.  I said we wouldn’t interfere in the fight, but the fight is over!  If you want us all to jump you at once, we will.  It’s up to you.”

I had my satisfaction whipping their 200-pound fighter and him screaming his submission over and over.  I suppose that is enough for now.  I released the young stud and left him helplessly groaning on the ground. Man, Mr. Hardbody was really tough.  I did one hell of a number on this kid and he took it like a man.  I was really impressed.

I wanted more out of him, but then I still have the last two men to bring down to size.


No comments:

Post a Comment