Photo Credit

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.



Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Sunday, March 22, 2020

A Minor Plea

As I am finding out once again, and knew from my old website, it is hard to get people to leave comments.  What this means is that I don't know if people like what they read, don't like what they read and if they like or don't like something what it is in particular.  So to try and help make it easier, I have added a "Reaction" tab at the end of each story.  Just check the box that applies and it will let me know where I stand and you don't have to leave a message.

Of course comments are truly appreciated, especially for Mangler stories.  You can either leave a comment at the end of the log entry or if you wish to leave something not public, click on my profile and leave me an email at that address. These help me decide how to shape future stories if I can.

Thanks

Mangler

2 comments:

  1. Getting comments is always a tough one. It's hard to get some people you read and then let alone comment on a story. I wrote some stories too and it's hard to keep going without any comments since discussions always helped fuel ideas and motivation.

    Also for the reaction box looks like it doesnt show on Mobile and it blends in pretty well above the comment box so it might be missed. I hope you get some comments though too many good stories on this blog to stay empty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Axel for commenting. Yeah, I realize that the "reactions" doesn't show up on mobile, but I have no control over that. Just like I can't control how small the reactions buttons are. But at least it is something.

      For now I will continue to post stories as I have many from the past. I also continue to write new ones. We will see how long that lasts.

      Delete