Photo Credit

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.



Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Pool Boy

 

Pool Boy

By

Gym Dude

I have to admit that I love to drive, but the commute into town each day finally got me down, not that I would call the commute 'driving', it’s more like intermittent parking. Anyhow, I finally gave up and started searching for a house in the city. After a few rounds of sticker-shock one of the guys at work suggested a condo. I'm not big on having neighbors right on top of me, but what the hell. Why not look?

As it turned out I found a decent place with nice grounds that I don't have to take care of. The place was fine and it had a couple of great selling points.  There was an Olympic size pool and one of the most complete exercise gyms I have ever seen. Many places have a few machines, but this is the first one I found with free weights, a half-dozen "Hammer" machines and to top it all off a combination use racquetball and nearly half-court basketball gym. The money I would save on a gym membership and extra gas could go straight into the bank. It took every spare cent I had, but I put down my down payment and moved in the first weekend.

Well, it seems in my life there is always 'the other shoe' and when I showed up at the gym my first day, it was locked. When the office opened, I found out that the gym didn't open until 8 am! This just won't work for me at all. I tried everything I could think of to get a key or get permission to use the facility early but for insurance reasons it had to be opened by a member of the staff and the office didn't open until 8. End of story for most guys but I'm not MOST guys!

I'm not the kind of guy who takes no for an answer, especially on something as important to me as this was. The next morning at 8 I was camped out at the door when the guy came to unlock things and get it ready. I expected one of the grounds keepers but instead was greeted by the pool guy. The kid was about 19, five foot ten, and around 170 pounds. He looked like he was in slightly better than average condition and had not spent much, if any time in this fabulous gym. I thought, What a waste.

After he unlocked the door, we both went inside. He checked the thermometer and switched on the lights without saying much of anything. I positioned myself between him and the door and pulled off my sweats, revealing a pretty solid 220 pound reasonably ripped physique. When he tried to walk past me, I reached out and put my arm around his shoulder, not threatening but firm. The kid froze in his footsteps. I've learned that my body intimidates a lot of guys, something that I don't mind a bit.

"Listen, Little Dude." I said. "I've got a small problem here and I think you're just the man to make it go away."

Pool boy wasn't too sure he liked the sound of that, but mustered up his courage and replied, "And just what would that be?"

"They tell me this place doesn't open until 8 and I need it open sooner. I like to get my workout in before going to work, that's pretty much why I moved here. You're the man with the key, I figure you're the man to make that happen. What do you say?"

 "No way, Dude. The place has to be opened by staff and I'm not on duty until 8. I've asked before but they don't want to break loose with overtime. Not gonna happen."

I flexed my arm ever so slightly around his neck, still not to threaten I just wanted to let him know I was serious about this. "So, you've never come down here after hours to shoot hoops or pump some iron?" I asked.

"Well, sure." He replied. "I get down here from time to time, but I'm not going to open the place up to the public."

I got a wide smile on my face. Finally, my opening.  "I'm not talking about opening the place up to everyone. In fact, I prefer to workout in private anyhow. I'd just like to get in here by five or six AM. You could just 'happen' to show up at the same time."

"And why would I WANT to do that?" he asked as though I had just asked for the entire world to stop turning.

"Here's the deal." I went on as though I had this all figured out, which I didn't, but I needed to find some incentive for him while avoiding under-the-table cash if I could. "You're a good looking kid with an average build and I imagine you do OK with the ladies, but what do you think would happen if you packed 30 or 40 pounds of solid muscle on that frame? I'll tell you, the chicks would swarm all over that body like bees to honey. You get me in this place at 5 am and be ready to train. If I can't build a body that will blow your doors off inside of three months you can go back to sleeping in. What do you say?"

Pool boy gave it some thought. "You could pack that kind of muscle on me?"   I knew I had him hooked. "Listen, Little Dude. No man is born with a body like mine. These muscles are developed from hours of hard work, but you've got to know what you've doing. You start lifting wrong and you can hurt yourself or even worse, you don't get results, you give up and spend the rest or your life just being average, like you are now. So how do you want it?"

The kid looked up at me and smiled. He dropped his voice about an octave, "Be here at five, SHARP! I don't like to wait."

I knew right away I was going to like this kid.

Five o'clock came and Pool Boy was right on time, in warm-ups and ready to go. I walked him through some basic lifts with low weights and high reps just to get him used to things. I also taught him about the need for tons of nutrition as well as the fine art of spotting and how to watch out for your lifting partner. When you're pushing the limits, you've got to have a spotter who knows what he's doing. The kid was a fast learner and his solid young body reacted amazingly well to training. I learned that Pool Boy had done some swimming in school, but other than that his time in the gym was pretty much screwing around, like most kids.

I trained him on the importance of stretching and we worked out a way to help each other stretch for maximum flexibility, especially after a fairly heavy workout. It wasn't long before we started working on some power wrestling holds just to loosen up. Pool Boy wanted some training in self defense so I brought down some boxing gloves. Sometimes we'd spar for a while and others we'd roll out some mats on the basketball court and wrestle. Nothing serious, we'd just lock each other up and work at getting out of it. The kid was getting stronger by the day, no competition for me of course, but we could both see the increased size and definition on his rugged frame. Three months came and went without any discussion about stopping our workout sessions. I could tell the kid was just like me, he was addicted.

Pool Boy's solid young body was exploding with size and power. The kid was coming along and developing some real beef, but his power increase was truly exceptional. The kid was doing some amazing lifts for a dude his size and growing far faster than I did when I started, but then he had a better coach. The guy beefed up to 190 pounds and was actually starting to provide some real competition for me on the wrestling mat. I was not about to let him know it, but his holds were getting harder and harder to break out of.  I was beginning to wonder if Pool Boy had any idea just how strong he was getting?

One morning we were busy lifting when we heard some noise and looked up to see two young Oriental dudes knocking on the door. It was far too early for others to use the gym, but the guys talked their way in.  Since we were both already working out it was pretty hard to explain why they couldn't. These guys looked to be in OK condition so I had the idea they weren't 'recreational' lifters.

The larger guy was about the size of Pool Boy, the other being just a few inches shorter. We talked a little bit about the place then the two newcomers started working out on the Hammer machines. They got warmed up and took off their sweats. That's when I noticed that these dudes had some pretty incredible leg development. Their abs were obviously lean and hard and it showed that these guys had spent some serious time in the gym.

It didn't take long before the smaller of the two guys teamed up to train with Pool Boy and I started working out with the larger of the two. I had the man by at least thirty pounds, but he was keeping up with me on lift after lift. The guy may not be real big, but damn, he was one strong mother!

I was thinking that we'd found two pretty good workout partners and was starting to feel the effects of a particularly heavy workout. This dude was not nearly as big as me, but he really put me through my paces.

After we finished our last sets Pool Boy suggested that we loosen up with a little wrestling. He explained that we don't get into anything really serious, just a bunch of muscle holds to provide us with some good stretching and flexing. Both our new buddies seemed to like the idea but were concerned about the chances for injury with all the equipment around. We put their fears to rest by explaining that we use the basketball court attached to the gym. Pool Boy told them that we had some pads to roll out which don't provide much protection, but they do help avoid floor burns from the highly polished hardwood. Not only that but since it was built for racquetball and

basketball, it is very well sound proofed so we can make as much noise as we want without disturbing anyone.

We all headed for the basketball court and Pool Boy latched the door behind us. Now we had plenty of space and there was nothing for us to hit but walls, floor and each other. We shed our loose t-shirts and the two Orientals suddenly seemed a little apprehensive after getting a good look at the beefcakes they are going to be fighting. Pool Boy was looking great by then, especially when he was all pumped from a great workout. I've been at this for years and try to keep myself in prime condition. I'm thinking our team must outweigh their team by a good fifty pounds or so.

The guys wanted to get the rules worked out up front and we explained that we don't usually worry about rules, we just work on a variety of holds as we test each other and get in some good resistance stretching, we don't get too serious. They didn't seem convinced and began to realize that they could be getting suckered in to a major ass whipping. The larger of the two guys suggested that since they were giving up a lot of weight rather than just wrestling why not use whatever fighting styles we want.

I check with the pool boy and he was more excited than I was at the prospect of mixing it up with these guys. We've done enough boxing and wrestling for me to know this kid is both strong and fast. We've worked out together long enough that I'm sure he's a real competitor. This was looking like fun.

It was agreed that we'd let the two smallest guys start out and the smaller of the two Orientals stepped on the mat to face Pool Boy. The guys seemed to be having fun mixing up styles with occasional punches and some holds. Pool Boy was really showing his stuff as he took some good body punches and scored take-downs while securing good solid holds of his own. Pool Boy's body was absorbing real solid punches and kicks, but the kid showed the benefit of his heavy training and made a great come back. I was really proud of my partner and impressed at his moves and new-found power.

The smaller of the two Orientals was having a tough time working his way out of Pool Boy's punishing holds and before long he broke off and tagged in his partner. The larger of the two guys and Pool Boy were just about equal in height and weight, but the Oriental guy was not only fully rested, he was amazingly fast and strong. Pool Boy's new muscles were not controlling the bigger Oriental the way they did the first man and the guy started scoring a string of powerful combination punches, chops and kicks that had Pool Boy backing up.

The kid couldn't seem to get his game going. He tried to secure some of our familiar muscle wrestling moves, but his man was out before he could get them locked on. To make matters worse, his man not only escaped

but would drill the boy with punishing Karate style chops for good measure. The kid was getting his ass handed to him and decided it was time to bail out and turn things over to the big guy, but before he could get to me, the Oriental performed a perfect leg sweep.

Pool Boy's feet went flying toward the ceiling as his head and shoulders smashed solidly to the floor. Our pads provided virtually no protection and the kid was nearly KO'd by the move.

I shouted for him to take it easy, "We're just playing around here!" but the larger man just smiled at his work and tagged in his buddy.

Pool Boy was barely up to his elbows by the time the smaller of the two men moved in on his prey. The kid didn't look like he really knew where he was and he sure hadn't formed any kind of a defense as the younger Oriental straddled the prone athlete his hands balled into tight fists and his upper body rippling with muscle. The young stud's fists were a blur with speed as he bent at the waist and smashed at least a dozen powerful Karate punches into Pool Boy's chest.  The kid's nicely defined pecs began twitching from the shock of the attack as his muscular chest started to flex uncontrollably. Unable to resist his powerful opponent's punches Pool Boy collapsed to the floor.  It was pretty clear that the kid's new muscles and his power wrestling moves were not going to help him now.

Pool Boy was not out of the fight yet. I had to admit, the kid had some real moxie. As he tried desperately to roll away, the young Oriental hopped slightly back, flexed his ripped upper body again, then bent at the waist over his fallen opponent and unleashed a torrent of wickedly powerful punches up and down the kid's washboard stomach. The guy hit with so much force I was stunned just to witness it! In a heartbeat he powered down his iron fists nearly two dozen times with pile-driver force and jack-hammer speed. Pool Boy's rugged midsection never stood a chance against this guy's weapons as the fierce fighter's fists drove into the kid's abdominals clear up to the wrist. As his muscular arms straightened, I could see his fists were stopping one, maybe two inches from the floor.  Each end of Pool Boy's muscular frame was bouncing up off the mat with forced involuntary contractions.

Finally, the damage delivered to his target, the smaller of the two Oriental guys stopped his attack as suddenly as it began. He examined his defenseless foe then smiled and stood upright flexing in a double biceps pose. The young muscle-stud who had put up such a good fight with his wrestling moves was now writhing in agony at his feet, unable to mount any form of defense, let alone try an attack of his own.  The young fighter stood triumphant while I was sickened by the ferocity of the beating, he delivered to my young workout partner.

I couldn't believe that the kid would have any fight left in him. I wanted to call this whole thing off but incredibly enough Pool Boy rolled to his side and looked like he was trying to make it to his feet. It could have been a move of desperation or merely survival, but it seemed to me like he was working to find a way to get back to tag me in. I cheered him on and he nearly made it to his knees. The smaller of the two opposing fighters was still the legal man.  Reaching down, he gripped the Pool Boy under the jaw and pulled him to his feet then surprisingly he released the boy and took one step back, then flexed

and stood confidently before him.

Pool Boy had really done a great job working out.  He'd packed on some quality muscle and now carried 190 pounds of nicely buffed beef, but the boy had been whipped by the smaller fighter. Pool Boy stood there, staggering around to maintain his footing while his opponent just watched with a giant smile on his face.  The boy's muscular arms were hanging at his sides, his powerful physique was one big target. I don't know if it was intentional or not but he staggered toward the fighter before him and the smaller man stepped back, inching toward his larger buddy. This didn't look good. I shouted for him to get back to me, but he advanced a step then another. What was he doing or did he even know? Did he think this guy was going to help him? If he did, he was wrong!

As he approached the edge of the mat, the smaller Oriental leaned back to his bigger buddy and said something about felling a giant tree. They both laughed then just as the Pool Boy raised his powerful arms to lock up, the fighter before him twisted slightly and drove a side kick with full force deep inside the boy's battered stomach. The kid's mouth fell open and he gasped for air, a pained look of disbelief on his handsome face as the young warrior dropped to his knees.

It was a noble effort and I had really hoped for a moment that the kid could by some miracle get back into this fight, but there was nothing left. I knew the fight was over and expected the two guys to stop, but before I could do or say anything, each of the tough Oriental fighters gripped one of Pool Boy's muscular arms and held him upright on his knees then with one man on each side they simultaneously delivered a half dozen sidekicks to the boy's obloquies and lats. The kid could only moan as each powerful impact racked his young body with more agony. I screamed at them to stop the senseless beating and began to lunge across the mat, but before I could take another step the smaller fighter delivered a fierce kick to the boy's face while in the same instant his buddy fired an equally devastating kick to the back of Pool Boy's head! I couldn't believe it! The young muscleboy was barely conscious and these guys were turning up the heat?

I was furious and beyond control as I reached the center of the mat, but I was not nearly fast enough to stop the two fighters from delivering another ferocious kick, the first to Pool Boy's nose and teeth that snapped the boy's head back causing sweat and blood to fly around the room, then a heartbeat later a powerful kick to the back of the head.

The fighters released their unconscious victim and Pool Boy fell forward face-first, a pool of dark

crimson began to form on the polished hardwood floor as blood drained from the motionless fighter's nose and mouth.

The two Oriental fighters laughed saying something about what happens to big, muscular Americans who think they're so tough, then turned towards me. I was incensed. This was supposed to be a friendly little fight and now my training partner was beaten to a pulp and out cold. I was so pissed I was ready to tear

their freaking heads off.

As I approached, the two fighters stepped apart, both smiling but now with a sinister evil look. The larger of the two fighters spoke first, "Don't worry about your little pal, big American muscleman. We took it easy on him. You're the one we really want to fight!"

 I was trying to make some kind of sense out of this.  These guys planned this? They wasted my buddy and not even for fun or competition, they just wanted him out of the way so they could get to me? What the hell was going on?

As I got closer, the two fighters moved further apart. It was clear that this was NOT going to be mano-y-mano. I was in for a fight and these guys were gunning for me. I started to take stock of the situation. At six foot one and two hundred twenty pounds I am a formidable fighter but I haven't had to really pour on the coal for a very long time. These guys are obviously real good at martial arts. The little guy has shown that he can deliver some major damage with his punches and kicks, but unless he was faking it, he's not real proficient at wrestling. I haven't seen what the big man can do, but having worked out on the weights with him, I knew the guy was REAL damn strong, possibly even as strong as I was.  What if he was holding back in the gym and was even stronger than me? Can he wrestle? Is he as sharp as his little buddy at Karate? I feared that he was every bit as good or better in that department.  Then one more thought bounced into my feeble brain.  The gym didn't open for another hour so no one would be coming by. The gym doors were locked and I was in a sound proof room with two fighters that wanted to beat the shit out of me and from all I could tell, they just might be men enough to do it! Oh, shit!

By then I had one fighter on each side of me. When I would try to attack one the other would provide a sound beating. The only course of action that made sense was to launch a major attack on the smaller man and take him out of commission, but as I did that, the larger fighter opened up on me from behind. As my big body loomed before him, the smaller man looked scared and temporarily dropped his defenses. I nailed the little dude with a power right fist into his gut and as his body doubled over my big left did its job on the point of his jaw. The smaller opponent was lifted off his feet by the punch and smashed to the mat on his back.

The bigger dude was not idle all this time, the guy ripped into me like a freaking gang. He attacked my lats, traps and the center of my low back. I got in my punches on his little buddy just before he opened up on my kidneys. My legs give out and I begin to drop but the larger of the two fighters pulled my big arms behind my back and yanked me to my feet, inviting his battered friend to stand up and get some revenge.

 The smaller of the two men slowly began to smile and as I struggled against the man holding me, the kid opened up on my chest and stomach. Fists, elbows, knees and feet smashed into my body. I tried to

escape my captor, but this guy was stronger than I thought. Even the little man had punishing punches far beyond my expectations. My body began to ache from the ferocious attack. This little guy was deceptively strong. He was also very proficient at martial arts. My pecs were quivering from the beating and were no longer under my control. I twisted my muscular body, but was unable to break free. The big man was holding me up as a helpless target for the younger fighter to have his day. The kid began concentrating his attack on my chest and shoulders, leaving my stomach and head alone, at least for the time.

After he had his turn at retribution for my attack on him, he stepped back as the big guy released my arms and shoved me between them. This guy was so confident he was giving me a wide-open chance to fight back!  Big mistake, little man!

The big man landed a couple of easy shots to my upper arm while my smaller foe nailed my shoulders from the other side. I prepared to block their punches but my big arms barely moved. The little son-of-a-bitch had destroyed my pecs and his buddy's shots to my lats had left them nearly useless. Both young men laughed at my feeble attempts to defend myself as they circled their prey picking and choosing their punches and kicks. I was literally being bounced back and forth between them.

A vicious side kick scored to my abs just a heartbeat before a sharp knee crashed into my low back. I tried to protect myself but had been weakened to the point I was unable to block a single one of their mighty strikes. These dudes were pounding me into pulp!

In frustration I lunged toward the bigger of the two fighters but the man held his ground and easily threw me to the mat. The smaller man stayed out of it while I tried to wrestle the larger man. This guy proved to me he was FAR stronger than I suspected! As I regained the use of my arms, he would allow me to get my holds locked on, then he easily powered his way out. Each time I would try to crush him in my grip I found his hard-muscled body took on the feel of tempered steel. The man was just playing with me!

I tried bear-hugs, leg locks, arm locks and even my killer full-nelson but hold after hold he continued to use his amazing strength to simply flex his way out of my best stuff, as he laughed at my efforts.

After a few minutes of him continuously intimidating me with his strength, he began applying some holds of his own. I finally got the answer to my question:  Yes, this guy really COULD wrestle! We had reached a

point where the larger of the two men could clearly control my big muscular body. He gripped my right arm then rammed it up behind my back in a devastating hammerlock. The stud had no intention of being gentle about it. As I groaned in agony, he adjusted his grip and lifted me completely off the ground leaving my entire bodyweight to pull down on my damaged shoulder. I thought for sure he'd rip my arm off but just as I thought I would pass out from the pain he released his grip with one hand and quickly reached between my legs twisting my body in the air before smashing me down, stomach first, across his waiting knee. In one short

instant all the air was driven from my body.

I had been left face down on the mat, exhausted from the devastating beating. In an instant, the larger fighter was on me again. He stretched my right arm out and pinned my wrist to the mat with his knee.  Even though I outweighed this young stud by thirty pounds of solid muscle, he had no problem controlling my big guns as he cranked my left arm back with so much force, he actually pulled my big body off the mat into some kind of armbar/side surfboard combination.  Shit it hurt! I was forced to scream.

"AAARGH!!!! Damn it, Man. Take it easy!" I yelled in frustration, but I was only able to generate laughter from my tormentor.

"Look at those big muscles. The big tough American muscleman is not even able to fight back! Let me see just how strong those big muscular arms of yours are.  Let's have a little contest!" he shouted down to me as he carefully wrapped his left arm around mine, positioning his biceps directly on my own.

"Here's the test, big man. Your muscles, against mine. Flex that big he-man arm and if your massive guns can crush my fighter muscle, I will let you go and declare you the winner. Otherwise, the real fun begins." He laughed confidently.

I hated this rugged shit. Not only because of the beating I'd taken, but the totally unnecessary pounding he and his buddy delivered to my workout partner, the poor kid never stood a chance! This would be my big opportunity, possibly the only chance I'd get, to take this guy out. I've trained my guns hard and many men have shuddered at their size and the unfortunate ones have crumbled under my power. This fool was crazy enough to want to fight me muscle-to-muscle and face my strongest muscles at that! This idiot didn't know what he was in for. He may have been a superior fighter and I knew he was strong in the weight room, but this was MY kind of fight. The kind I DON'T lose!

"GO!" his little buddy shouted as the fighter released my left forearm and I began to flex. I kept thinking, 'This guy is going DOWN!' I've got to learn from this lesson and not let my ego give an opponent the kind of chance this little horse is giving me.

I started to power up my big arm while my opponent started flexing his. Our arms were tightly wound together with the peak of each biceps pressing hard against the other, our forearms now pressing hard against each other's triceps. My big guns leaped to attention and I could feel the blood coursing into the muscles as they grew and grew. Over and over again I flexed my upper arm as my massive biceps began to resemble a cannonball sitting just below my shoulder.

While he was in great shape and certainly strong as hell, my smaller opponent lacked the mass that I had so carefully developed. The young fighter had spent his time working on his fighting technique and that certainly showed, he is one trough son-of-a-bitch but when I'm done smashing his muscular arm to smithereens, I'm going to unleash these big guns against that solid looking chest of his. I couldn't wait to hear his screams of desperation as these pythons powered up against his helpless body. No matter how hard his little buddy can hit, it won't stop me from putting his bigger buddy out, then taking

my time punishing the smaller guy too. I can't wait to see the look on the little shit's face when it's just him and me with no one around to protect him!

I powered up and flexed my massive biceps again while my opponent returned the favor and looked down at me with a stone face. I hate this guy! I knew he'd be feeling some major pain but he was not going to give me the satisfaction of letting it show. I had to admit, the guy was both strong and tough! Most guys would have folded long before this!

I cranked on the guy pretty good and he still held up to the pressure and was able to come back with some pressure of his own. Damn! This guy really WAS strong! I powered up my massive python again with a little grunt from the exertion. Shit! This guy's arm was going to disappear under all this muscle! I couldn't believe the size of my own guns. It had been a while since I'd had to flex this hard, but my heavy workouts were paying off handsomely. That upper arm must be stretching to a full 19 inches, maybe even more. This guy was going to be history in no time.  Who could stand that kind of pressure???

As I glanced up, I saw the same stone-like expression. I was glad I wasn't playing poker with that dude.  Once more I upped the ante with everything I had left. I flexed with full power and held it, just to watch the larger of my two opponents crumble before my might but he showed no sign of crumbling. In fact, when he realized that I had given him my all, the rugged shit began to smile. I was impressed at his ability to take that much pure muscle power and still stay in there. I was even more impressed that his upper arm had been able to maintain not only its size, but it's hardness as well. I figured this guy's arms to be about 17 ½½ inches, but I knew, or thought I knew, how strong they were. I was beginning to FEEL how hard they were as I sensed a steel-like pressure driving down on the very peak of my massive arm. This couldn't be! This guy was supposed to be screaming for mercy by now, just like all those other men had before him!

"Hey, Big Muscleman! Do you think I would make a challenge that I couldn't win? You Americans are such arrogant fools! Now be prepared to feel my POWER!"

The fighter began to flex and his solid upper arm began to grow even larger. The pressure on my biceps was incredible as I flexed for all I was worth; I could feel the agony creeping in as an unyielding force began to press into my biceps peak.

"NO! NO! NO!" I began to scream. "This cannot BE!  Those little arms cannot be strong enough to hold up against my weight-trained muscle!"

"They CAN be, and they ARE, my weak friend. The power in my body is unstoppable, especially by your helpless muscle-bound body. From the first time I saw you showing off your big muscles here in the weight room and around the pool, I have dreamed of this moment.  This is finally the opportunity to test your big pretty body against some real working muscle power.  My one big chance to watch your face when you see what it's like to face real POWER! You are so proud of those massive biceps now WATCH, while these iron muscles crush your big guns into dust." The young

fighter flexed again and once more the pain escalated. It felt like a steel spike was driving its way deep into my arm!

"AAAARGH!" I screamed again as the incredible force crushed further into my weakening arm. It was only the beginning. The fighter began to laugh as he progressively dismantled my upper arm. I could no longer flex against his overwhelming power as his biceps grew larger and larger. I watched in pain, agony and shock at the sight I had never dreamed I would see. Another man's titanium biceps were forcing its way deeper and deeper into my arm, crushing my prized biceps as it went.

The fight was done. My massive guns had been defeated and the battle was not even close. I had no idea if I had made any headway against him at all. I don't know if my best had hurt this man in the least. All I knew was that for the first time in my life my powerful muscles were getting crushed, and by a man smaller than ME! A massive empty feeling had overtaken me as my ability to fight back drained away.

The larger of the two released his killer grip on my arm and the two men lifted me to my feet. I was defeated and could barely stand. As soon as I could gain my footing the two started using what was left of my powerful body for target practice. Using fists, elbows and sometimes feet they concentrated their strikes on my biceps, triceps, delts, lats and pecs.  Each major muscle was pounded as though I were single handedly fighting a Kung Fu army! The guys were having the time of their life beating on the helpless muscleman as my big body was trashed for at least ten minutes or more.

My larger foe had no problem locking me in his full nelson and providing a clear demonstration that he was more than strong enough to take me out with that hold alone. His powerful arms wrenched my shoulders back painfully while my massive chest stretched to the point that I thought my rib cage would explode!

The smaller man entertained himself with well-placed powerful kicks to my lats and pecs. The force rocked my big body back while the larger man held his ground and locked down even tighter with his killer grip. I was so weak I could not resist his superior power.

The little guy smiled at me before driving his right arm forward then upward in some strange Karate type move, his fingers extended toward the sky. One by one his fingers slowly closed, each knuckle making an audible pop as a menacing looking fist formed before my face. This was the smaller of the two men but the fist forming before me seemed somehow to take on a life of its own. The youngster's gnarled muscles and deep tan helped gave the weapon an almost super-human look. As he completed the project with his right fist, his left hand began a creation of its own.

The young fighter twisted the fists before his face as if to admire his creation then began throwing a series of practice punches into the air in all directions.  His fists took on a deadly appearance!

As I stood helplessly locked before him, the young fighter spun in an almost blinding move and drove that dastardly weapon into my left thigh just a few inches above the knee cap. I have always been proud of the thick powerful muscles I've been able to build. My rugged physique has served me well not only allowing

me to consistently over-power any man I have fought but also to provide an armor plating against any attack I was not otherwise able to stop. Normally, my opponent's best punches and kicks would just harmlessly bounce off my heavily muscled body, until now. This man hit like no other. His powerful blow did not bounce off my armor-plated body. His iron fist penetrated deep inside the muscle then stopped and held its position for a moment.

I was stunned and shocked at the pain erupting from my massive thigh but that was just the beginning. Just as sound travels better through water the incredible power of this boy's punch radiated through the thick muscle like the vibration of a clapper through an iron bell. Every bit of the amazing force from the young stud's fist transferred through the muscle seemingly amplifying as it radiated deep into my thigh bone.  What started as a dull ache deep inside my leg exploded into outrageous agony forcing a gut-wrenching scream that none but the three of us would hear. I had never felt so much pain before and if I could have gotten the words out, I would have instantly offered my complete and total submission but before my scream could echo off the walls a second devastating punch smashed deep inside my other thigh. I thought I was one tough dude and could take on just about any man, but this young athlete had completely decimated me with his first punch and he wasn't stopping!!!!!!!!!!!

The pain following his second punch was so devastating I could no longer make a sound. I would have dropped to the mat long ago had it not been for the powerful athlete holding me solidly in his full nelson. The pain from his torturous grip had been long forgotten.  The smaller of the two fighters paused and grinned up at me. He had fired only two punches and both my tree-trunk legs were destroyed, the muscles twitching helplessly out of control. The young stud's body

rippled with power, his arms looked like thick steel cables were running inside the tight skin. And his fists! Damn, the man's fists were frighteningly deadly!

"How do you feel now, my big muscular He-Man? Would you like another sample of the power in these fists?" the smaller man asked.

"No! No! Oh God NO!" I pleaded with him in sheer panic. I couldn't believe the total devastation of that man's punches!

"Oh, listen to the big tough man now! You were ready to use those big bad muscles to crush me and put me away and now you look like some terrified little boy!  I know how damaging my punches are too weak bastards like you, but I'm just working up the power in my fists. After a few more weeks of training, just one punch like that will shatter your frail little bones into splinters. Just ONE of my punches will leave you crippled for life! So, tell me, big man. How does it feel to have my power radiate through your body? Do you have any idea how much damage I can easily do to that big he-man body of yours? One punch to your head will radiate through your skull into your brain causing it to spasm and instantly swell to nearly twice its normal size. As your skull begins to

shatter from the force of my blow your brain will literally explode like a pumpkin hit by a shotgun. I can do it right now! How about it, Big Man?"

I struggled violently against the powerful athlete holding me, but he just locked his full-nelson on that much tighter. With my once powerful legs destroyed, there was nothing I could do to fight back. "Please!  Please, man. I'm beat. I can't take any more. You win. Just let us go! Please!" I begged. It sounded like a foreign language coming from my lips. I never dreamed I could be in such a position.  "Oh, you can take some more, a big tough muscleman like you? I'll bet you can take a lot more!" The smaller fighter stepped forward, extended one finger and slowly inserted it into my neck. His single finger felt like an iron spike. "You know. I can kill you with just one blow from this single finger! I can reach inside your puny neck and rip your wind pipe out, then just stand here while you suffocate! What a helpless bastard you turned out to be!"

He withdrew his index finger from my throat and ran it down my straining chest. The young stud drew an X just above my sternum. "X marks the spot, muscleman!  One punch right here and the power of my fist will concentrate through the bone and muscle in your massive chest and center directly on your heart.  First, you'll feel the impact as my fist penetrates through your muscular pec. A fraction of a second later the pain will escalate sharply as you feel your rib cage disintegrate, then comes the agony as the full force of my power reaches your heart and you feel it rapidly expand then explode inside your crumbling chest. You'll have a minute, maybe two, of consciousness as my buddy tightens his full-nelson snapping your neck like a twig. The last thing you will know is my final punch to your brain. How about it, tough man? Are you ready? Or will you stand up like a man and fight my buddy here?"

What? This guy has the power of life or death over me and he's offering to let me go if I fight the powerful stud holding me? I don't know how I can battle this guy, but I've got to find a way. "I'll fight! I'll fight! Just, PLEASE, don't use that fist on me again!" I would have done anything, including face the stronger of the two men, just to avoid the threat of one more of those destructive punches!

It seemed like not a single muscle in my body was willing to work any longer as the larger of my two foes easily lifted then threw me down onto the thin mats over and over again using my own 220-pound bodyweight to further punish and destroy my helpless physique. He used his overwhelming power to tie my arms and legs into knots as time after time he executed astonishingly painful submission holds, using his iron muscles to crush me until I screamed and begged for release. After enough begging and pleading he would let me go, only to throw me around some more until he worked me into another agonizing hold.

I was left completely helpless on my back as he began the destruction of my abs. I know he could have smashed me with his fists and done the job faster, but

he enjoyed leaping in the air from different directions and letting his feet and knees to the damage. After the beating I had already taken, my brick wall abdominals were not able to protect me for long.

Even under the constant bombardment I saw my second attacker move toward Pool Boy. The kid was still unconscious and hadn't moved a muscle while the two men had taken their time working me over.

I had nothing left when the larger fighter gripped my legs and without any real effort wrestled me over into a Boston Crab. My body was too weak to resist and I began screaming my submission after only a few seconds. He let up just a little but the torture was agonizing. I sobbed and pleaded with him but that only caused him to tighten his killer grip some more.  With tears streaming down my face I pounded the mat while I watch the second man start slapping Pool Boy around.

"Stop! Stop you ass-hole" I screamed but the hard-muscled little dude was on a mission. As Pool Boy began to come around, he could only moan in agony.  None the less, fighter number two pulled the battered athlete to his feet and threw him into a nearby wall.  Pool Boy leaned helplessly against the wall for support while the smaller fighter pounded on his weakened body. The kid offered no resistance with his only movement being the involuntary spasms of muscles as they were pounded.

The smaller fighter screamed at the top of his lungs, "Oh Yeah! Look at the big tough wrestle-boy NOW!"  Pool Boy could take no more and collapsed into the fighter's waiting arms. The young stud gripped around the boy's chest and Pool Boy let out a gasp of pain as the dude's arms began to crush his rib cage. Pool Boy's muscular young body was defenseless as the young

fighter worked out on him. Before putting him out cold, the fighter carried his victim before me.

"I want you to enjoy this too, Muscleman!" He screamed as he swept Pool Boy into his arms then drove his back across the fighter's waiting knee! If there had been any fight left in the handsome young stud it was gone now.

"UUUUGH!" was the only sound from my training partner, but he was still conscious as the smaller fighter lifted the stud and smashed his back across his knee again.

"Stop! Please stop! You're killing him!" I screamed as he let the battered athlete fall face first to the mat before me. Pool Boy's head was now only inches from mine. He was still conscious, but not by much.  The kid could only groan and moan, none of his well-developed muscles seemed to be working anymore.  I knew EXACTLY how he felt!

The pain in my back was so great that everything looked like it was covered in fog, the tears were burning in my eyes. I could see a shadow above us then the smaller fighter straddled Pool Boy's body, gripped his arms and mightily pulled the young muscle-stud's chest from the mat. The guy positioned the kid's arms across his knees as he sat on Pool Boy's back forcing his once-strong abs to the mat.  Locking the broken stud's arms in place with his elbows, the smaller man gripped the kid's jaw and leaned back. With Pool Boy unable to provide any

resistance the guy had his Camel Clutch locked on perfectly. If you're in great condition and fully rested it is sometimes possible to work your way out of this hold but there was no doubt that Pool Boy didn't stand a chance in hell!

"Come on, Man!" I screamed, "You've beaten the crap out of this kid. Please! Please, don't hurt him anymore!" I was getting real used to begging by this time.

Unexpectedly, the bigger of the two fighters released his killer hold and let my helpless physique drop to the mat. By instinct I tried to reach out to Pool Boy but my arm would hardly move, then I felt powerful fingers digging into my crushed biceps. In an instant my once powerful body was pulled from the mat. I felt my arms flop across the stud's knees just a moment before his crushing weight dropped onto my back forcing my waist back to the mat. His mighty arms locked mine in place while his fingers laced under my jaw. The muscular stud wrenched my head back and my helpless body was instantly subjected to a level of agony previously unknown in this battle.

My face was held less than six inches from the helpless, agonized expression of my workout partner.  We both struggled more from an instinct of preservation than any attempt to protect ourselves.  Any way of fighting back had been pounded out of both of us a very long time ago.

Both of us were trying to scream as tears flowed freely down our cheeks but the terrible grip on our jaws muffled every sound. Through the pain and the fierce hold, it was becoming more and more difficult to breathe. It felt as though my powerful opponent was about to break my neck and I had no doubt that his buddy was more than capable to doing the same to Pool Boy.

The larger of the two Oriental fighters spoke first, "OK my two big tough American Musclemen, here's the deal. All you have to do is give up. Offer us your complete submission and agree that you will do whatever we ask from this time forward and you will be released."

I couldn't believe my ears. This guy was demanding that we agree to be nothing less than his SLAVES or we will stay in their torture holds until... Shit, until who-knows-what? There is no escape for either of us and the blinding pain is rapidly getting worse. The terms of surrender are unimaginable but we have no choice!

"Oh, and one more little thing." He added, "Whoever submits first will be released, but the other will receive his hold full force until his neck and back are destroyed!" The big stud began to laugh.

Pool Boy and I stared at one another in terror. Our once powerful bodies were crumbling fast. It would not be long before one of us would cave in. The destructive hold was eased on each of us to allow one of us to give up.

I spoke first, "Give it up, kid. I got you into this, save yourself! Give it UP!" I got out the last words just as my opponent's frightening grip tightened again. Shit! I thought he was going to break my back right then!

Pool Boy could still talk, "No way, Man. You give it up. They've already hurt me about as much as they can. Give up and get out of here, Man!" He groaned just as the grip on him tightened again, threatening to destroy his handsome physique.

And so it went for nearly five minutes, the paralyzing hold on each of us would be eased then tightened again allowing us to get out a few words then threatening to tear us both apart. I don't know how we lasted as long as we did but I became delirious from the blinding pain. Even though I would never dream of putting a friend through any more punishment I could hear the words come out of my mouth as though someone else was speaking. I was broken both mentally and physically and could take no more ... "I give! I can't take anymore. I give up!" Without a conscious consideration for what it meant to my buddies’ life or my future I heard myself whimpering like a beaten mongrel. "I give. Please! You win, I give up!"

Both fighters began to laugh and even tightened their terrible grip a little more just to hear us scream then I was released to fall helplessly to the mat.

I expected to hear the breaking of bones and the agonizing destruction of my partner. I didn't want to look but when my eyes began to clear the body of Pool Boy was lying motionless on the mat before me.

My heart sank. To save myself I had allowed these beasts to break my friend's neck. I collapsed to the mat and began to sob uncontrollably while our attackers stood above me laughing. I could never have imagined fighters so ruthless and cruel.

I twitched as I felt a hand tapping my back. I expected the two of them to unload on me again. They promised they would release me, but who knows if they would live up to their word? I raised my head to the sight of Pool Boy reaching out to me. THE SHIT IS ALIVE! And he can move! Both of us had been released from the vicious killer holds we had been subjected to.

"HA HA! You stupid Americans! You didn't actually think we would do any permanent damage to your weak little muscles! Did you?" The big man was laughing so hard he could hardly stand as he and his friend reached down and pulled each of us to our feet. It took a lot of work and we wobbled around a lot, but Pool Boy and I could finally gain our footing. Every part of my body was in agony and I could hardly move.  I was not enjoying this nearly as much as our two new "friends".

"After our workout on the weights I knew you wouldn't be strong enough to be any match for me, but what the hell, fun is fun. We agreed to fight our own style and I just wanted to find out if you were anywhere near as tough as you looked. I guess you're not!"  The bigger guy was laughing at his own joke and I felt about two feet tall, especially since I had broken down first and took the easy way out at my buddies’ expense. Pool Boy had told me to do it but I could see in his eyes what he thought of me.

The four of us continued working out after that day but it wasn't the same between Pool Boy and me. We would wrestle after our workouts but with very strict rules which we all actually followed, Thank God!

It wasn't much later that Pool Boy decided to go back to school and enrolled in a college two states away.  I heard that he made the wrestling team as a freshman, but I didn't hear much more from him after that. I guess he got really busy.

When Pool Boy said he was leaving I feared that my morning workouts would have to end as well, then I learned my smaller Oriental "friend" had gotten the job as the new pool boy and we were still in business.

 Things are different now with two of them and one of me. There is no longer any pretense of "rules" when we head to the basketball court. They don't always bother to put down the pads, not that our pads helped that much anyhow. My workouts have become extremely intense and when my "partners" push me on the weights it has become painfully clear what happens to me if I don't perform as expected.

I will admit that I am growing bigger and stronger than I ever thought possible but I have also learned the truly agonizing meaning of "forced reps".

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I loved this brutal asskicking. Hopefully they'll fail again for my amusement once more. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is good. Unfortunately, there is no follow up!

      Delete
    2. That's fine.

      Delete