Photo Credit

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.



Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Gang Warfare II

 

 

Gang Warfare II

By

Gym Dude

I have to admit, as I work my way through the soreness, I have a pretty good feeling about my performance during the confrontation with R.J. and his 'gang'. I work my body hard and my 223 pounds of beef shows it, but that night clearly demonstrated these big muscles are not just for show! Every time I think about it, I feel like Superman!

In a just a few weeks the bruises have faded and life has returned to normal. I still have that picture of Steve Reeves in my mind and it helps drive me harder and harder in the gym. I feel absolutely INDESTRUCTABLE!

I don't see R.J. around the gym anymore and figure he must have left town. A damn good idea, since it would be tough to show his face after being shown up so badly.

Thursday nights I work out especially hard on my legs then take Friday night off for some recreation. I like to hit the gym as soon as it opens on Saturday to get a good hard chest workout done while the place is empty. It's a nice quiet morning and as usual, I park my Jeep in back, grab my gym bag and head down the narrow passage between buildings to the back door of the gym.

When you're 6' 1" and 223 pounds of buff muscle you learn that not many people want to take you on and I have no reason to think this day will be any different. I am caught completely off guard when the entire weight of a man lands on my shoulders, a hard-muscled arm secured solidly around my neck!

Before I can even drop my gym bag and form some kind of defense, my assailant has his sleeper hold locked on solid. I try to get my hands inside his grip to force his arms away but his hold is too tight. I began to stagger as I feel my head getting lighter and lighter. I struggle for air as I became aware of a cloth held against my mouth. "CHLOROFORM" I gasp as my world slowly slips into darkness.  My head is still spinning as I rejoin the living. I feel like I did when I got blindsided by R.J. and ironically enough, I open my eyes to another warehouse! The pain in my head causes me to overlook the agony of my arms stretched over my head, holding me up.

If I had any doubt about who is behind all this, it disappears quickly. My old nemesis seems to have moved up in the world and now I can see why I haven't seen him at the gym lately. Directly across from me is a row of weight benches and a couple of Smith machines, all loaded with a respectable amount of weight. Around the benches are weight trees with plenty of reserve poundage. Off to my right are a few

heavy bags and a couple of speed bags then on my left is an actual ring with ropes, poles and the works.  My buddy has gone to a great deal of effort to build a great place to train. I chuckle to myself at the thought that if he wasn't such an ass-hole he could have trained with us! Just then my host steps before me.

"So, the big muscleman is finally coming around! I guess my sleeper hold is a little more devastating than I thought!" R.J. laughs as he raises his left arm flexing his biceps and slapping it with his right hand. It is clear that the little dynamo has been lifting hard these past few months. I am still in my gym shorts but my tank top is gone. R.J. is wearing tennis shoes and square-cut wrestling shorts. He's not a big boy but I can see he's been aggressively pumping iron.

"You've spent some time in a few gyms" he said, "What do you think of my place?" he asks, proud of his accomplishment.

"It looks pretty complete, but you could have saved the trouble and worked out with us if you weren't such a dip-shit!" I have to laugh but R.J. turns red with rage and punches me in the gut before he remembers how ineffectual his punches are on me. "OUCH!" he exclaims, "You bastard! You will pay for that!"

"Come on, Man. I almost sound sarcastic. "Aren't you getting a little tired of this crap? Did you learn NOTHING from our last little party?"

"I learned one thing real clear. I'm going to break down that big muscle-bound body of yours, then enjoy myself as I give you the ass-kicking of your life!" R.J. screams before breaking out in that maniacal laugh of his.

"You, and what army? You little dorks always amaze me." I said even though R.J.'s physique shows off the benefits of his new workout program. The dude is anything but a dork but if I can piss him off enough, he will have to let me loose to fight me.

"In case you haven't noticed, I don't need an army.  You're not going anywhere anytime soon." He says with surprised confidence. "Check out my new invention." R.J. waves his arm in a circle.

I have been preoccupied with his gym and have not yet taken a close look at what holds me captive. I am nearly surrounded within a brace of heavy timbers.  Each wrist is shackled to a thick chain leading to an anchoring rod at each end of the top timber. My ankles are also shackled to chains leading to heavy rods secured into the timbers to my right and left. I quickly realize that my struggle against the chain is useless yet I can feel some 'give' which I don't quite understand.

"Listen retard, you already know that you can punch me for a week and not hurt me. You're going to have to let me go sooner or later, why not save yourself the

embarrassment and let me go now. We'll just forget about the kidnapping thing." I think I'm such an easy

going guy.

R.J. lets loose a genuine belly laugh, enough to make me believe I might be getting through to him, then my hopes are suddenly dashed. "I AM going to pound on you and you ARE going to fall apart. And after you do, THEN I'll let you loose. That's when you and I will join up in the ring for a good old No-Holds-Barred match. I am going to enjoy myself as I tear that big buff body apart and you are going to BEG me to stop over and over until I'm done."

R.J. continues talking as he turns his back to me, "You see, my big muscular friend, there are a few things you can't see about my little toy here. For one, the steel rods that anchor those massive arms of yours are attached to the coil springs from the front of a car. You'll notice you can actually pull your arms down some when you flex hard enough, but the spring will always stretch you out again, ready for more FUN!"

I am still amazed by his recent development as I watch the muscles flex up and down his back and shoulders.  I know this man is a lot stronger than he was before, but I'm confident he lacks the size and power to do any real damage.

As R.J. turns around to face me, he is wearing what looks like leather lifting gloves with brass knuckles sticking out from each fist. "And you think brass knuckles are going to help you? I'm afraid you're going to need more than THAT!" I scoff at my intended foe.

"Once again, the big he-man misses the point." R.J. adds with a touch of sarcasm. "Let me introduce you to my little invention. You'll notice a cable running down my arm from each glove. The timbers block your view of a cable attached to each of the steel rods that keep you in place. Behind me is a panel of switches. Now listen carefully because I want you to really appreciate all the trouble I've gone through, just for YOU!"

All of a sudden R.J. gets a weird grin, like somehow, he has traveled to another world. "You see, this panel supplies whatever voltage I choose to each of your arms and legs but right now you don't feel a thing because none of them are grounded!"

I flex my thick muscles and strain as I pull against the chains and heavy timbers. They not only fail to yield; they don't even move! I am beginning to get uncomfortable with the direction this is taking.  "You're not making sense, you little twerp. Now cut the crap and let me down!"

"Ha Ha. Not so soon. This is really great. I want to share it with you." R.J. steps forward and fires a hard right hand into my gut. My heavily trained cobblestones absorb the punch with no effects. Even with brass knuckles this turkey can't hurt me.

"You are one sick little puppy, you know that? I think you spend entirely too much time watching the SciFi channel. Do you seriously expect this goofy contraption to WORK?" I ask.

"Let me give you a little sample, my muscleman buddy." He cackles and flips a few switches. "Now if you pay close attention you will notice that each of these knuckles provides a ground for one of the energy cables secured to the chains on your arms and legs.  First, let me show you what those big springs are for!"

I know I don't have to flex too hard to hold off this dude's punches. Old R.J. comes at me loaded for bear. The young muscle stud fires a solid right fist to the center of my abs and I swear it feels like I've been shot by a cannon! I am stunned by the devastating power of just one punch before his destructive left drives home with the same effect. I can't believe it as I hear the wind rush from my body and incredible pain radiates out from the center of my gut. The hardest punch I've ever taken didn't do this much damage. The pain spreads from the center of my abs clear out both my arms and legs! My thick muscles contract as they flex and my big body instinctively tries to double-over but as soon as R.J. draws back his fist the springs over-head take over and stretch me back upright leaving me wide-open for whatever is coming next.

As my brain begins to adjust, I feel the pain as each punch causes current to run through my gut and out my arms and legs then up the links of the chain. As I jolt from side to side in involuntary spasms the electrical contact between the links of chain causes flashes and pulses of power. Once again as the punches stop the large springs at the top keep me taught.

"I have to say using those heavy springs was a good idea. At first, I thought they might be too heavy and for most people they would be but I'm happy to see how they give your powerful guns a good workout. I won't be long before I'll have a chance to do the same thing. HA! HA! HA! HA!" R.J. laughs like a mad man.

"Now let me see how this works!" R.J. shouts at me even though I can hear him clearly. The punk flips a couple of switches on the control panel then steps forward bobbing and weaving like a boxer. The madman swings a big over-hand right smashing into my left biceps. The punch was not that hard but immediately my arm flexes to incredible size as it explodes with pain. I try to double over as pain flashes through my chest and down my legs.

Powerful springs pull my damaged body upright and before I can even catch my breath the bastard is flipping a few more switches then drives his left fist into my lower abs. R.J.'s punch crushes into my gut like a spear then an explosion of pain rips through my chest and arms. By instinct my muscles all crunch toward the point of impact then as soon as the

muscular biker retracts his fist powerful springs stretch my body out again to its most vulnerable position.

By now gallons of sweat are pouring off my rippling physique. I know it makes my muscles stand out even more but that is not what I want NOW. "Great, my big buff friend. Sweat your ass off. Perspiration makes a much better contact. Now you'll be able to witness my invention at its absolute BEST!"

Along with a major loss of liquids I can feel my strength draining away. Every devastating punch seems to tear my flexing muscles down while the flashing pain reaches deep inside my body and rips away raw power! No matter how hard I've worked out in the past I don't remember a time my arms, my legs, the musculature of my entire body has ever flexed so hard and for so long. Each time R.J.'s attack stops and the powerful springs take over I hang before him total exhausted, unable to defend myself from his next insidious beating.

"No . more. Please, no .. more." Between labored breaths and seemingly beyond my control I hear my own voice pleading with my captor. R.J. only laughs his maniacal cackle and flips more switches. "My big muscleman, I have just begun to show you what my little invention can do. You're going to love this!"  R.J. spins toward me firing a dozen powerful fists into the center of my worked-over gut while lightning bolts of pain flash through my chest and right arm.

Before the springs can pull me upright, he flips another switch and rips another barrage of powerful punches as the pain flashes through my body and right arm. My stomach muscles no longer function! The pain tearing through my body has nearly paralyzed my diaphragm and lungs. Wisps of steam drift away as sweat evaporates at the point of impact.

I can barely focus my eyes enough to see the punk flip another switch before his machine-gun punches crash into my broken-down abs again. My gut muscles are wasted but my powerful right leg wrenches up as over-whelming pain rips through the thick muscles.  Once again, my big body is still convulsing as the next attack delivers tearing flashes of agony to my stomach and left leg. Finally, showing a little fatigue himself, R.J. steps back to admire his work. I can barely keep my eyes open. His attack has left me nearly too weak to even maintain consciousness. The sheen of sweat on his lean physique shows off the benefit of his hard muscle-building workouts. The kid looks strong and right now he even looks DEADLY!

It takes every ounce of self-control to force my beaten abdominals to try to suck in even small amounts of air. I am nearly too beaten to even breathe! My once-powerful muscles have stretched and strained like never before. My punch-proof abs are destroyed

and what frightens me most is that I realize we BOTH know I am trashed.

R.J. steps back a few paces assessing the damage he has administered. It looks like he is trying to decide between enough or too much. Can I hold on for anymore? I seriously doubt it. The agony from the brass knuckles in his powerful fists coupled with the vicious ripping pain flashing like lighting through my body has left me feeling as though I am barely alive.

A cold chill flashes up my spine as R.J. turns to flip a few more switches. What the hell is next? I wonder then barely breathe a sigh of relief as my hard-bodied adversary shuts down the control panel and removes his gloves.

"What does the big muscleman think? Huh? I'd say my invention works pretty damn good!" R.J. turns and drives a hard right fist deep into my upper abs. The force of his bare-knuckled punch easily drives from my body what little air I've been able to capture. My eyes cross as I hang, gagging, before him. "Now that we've properly warmed up, I think it's time for some man to man fighting!"

I am barely conscious as the young stud releases the shackles on my ankles, my big body hangs limp, unable to stand. R.J. laughs like a little kid at Christmas as he pulls the pin on one wrist leaving me to hang like a side of beef. "Man, am I ever going to enjoy this. You and me, one on one. No referee and no interference. How about it, Muscleman? Let's mix it up!" R.J. pulls the final pin and my once proud physique collapses at his feet. I am barely able to move and hardly remember where I am.

The hard-muscled biker proves that he hasn't been wasting time in his new gym and with very little effort he pulls my 223 pounds over his shoulder in a fireman's carry and takes me across the warehouse. At ringside, R.J flops me on the apron and rolls what little is left of me into the ring. The young stud jumps over the top rope like some kind of champion then pulls me to my feet and props me up in the corner. With a few slaps in the face I come around just enough to get some kind of idea where I am and what is about to happen.

"Come on, Muscleman! You've wanted to pound on me for some time. I know you'd like to get back at me for

our last little gathering. Go ahead! Take a swing!  This is what we've both been waiting for. Go for it, Big Stud. FIGHT ME!" R.J. is giving me all the incentive but, in my condition, I can't even pull my big arms off the ropes.

"Now is the time, Stud! FIGHT!" R.J. fires a few hard punches into my broken-down abs and as I double-over I slump to my knees at feet of the hard-bodied young biker. R.J. chuckles as he secures a reverse headlock then drops to the mat smashing my head to the surface with so much force that I flip

completely over to my back. Stars are flashing all around me. I know I have to find some way to fight this guy but I'm unable to move my arms and legs.

R.J. grips my right arm and stretches it out to the side. Gripping solidly on my wrist and shoulder he performs a handstand before driving one knee deep into my unflexed biceps. This morning my powerful muscles would have taken such a blow but now R.J.'s weight drives his knee nearly to the bone! "AAAAAAAGGGHH!" I scream as my big arm erupts in pain but my attacker doesn't slow down. Knee drop after knee drop the biker pounds away enjoying my reaction as he carefully ensures the total destruction of my thickly muscled upper arm.

When his work is done, my attacker drops his full bodyweight behind both knees to my stretched out abdominals. R.J. has already made sure my abs will provide no protection and what little air I've been able to capture erupts from my body as I feel my eyes bug nearly out of my head.

While the sadistic bastard stands laughing above me, I am left uncontrollably gagging and trying desperately to keep control of the protein drink I had before I left the house. I'm eternally grateful I haven't had breakfast yet!

The knee drop proves to be R.J.'s tool of choice as he attacks my thighs while I can only rock back and forth writhing from the destructive impact of each blow leaving me helplessly spread-eagled on the canvas.

"I really LOVE wrestling! Don't YOU?" he screams as though he actually expects me to be able to answer.  The lean stud jumps in the air delivering an elbow smash to my wide open upper abs and my body involuntarily curls up.

The biker has efficiently destroyed my right biceps but must be saving my left for something special. As his weight flops across my chest pressing me back to the canvas my left arm curves up and I find just enough feeling has returned to wrap it around the little ass-hole's neck. I don't have much power left after the earlier destruction but maybe, just maybe it will be enough to hold him. It certainly looks like this is my only chance to get out of this in one piece.

"Will you look at THAT!" he exclaims. "Maybe there is a little fight left in the big muscleman after all.  Come on big stud. Show me what you can do!"

I have nothing to lock it with but I can feel my left biceps flexing hard against R.J.'s neck. The harder I work the muscle the more feeling I seem to be getting. My hold is a sloppy one-armed sleeper but it is enough to get R.J.'s attention and he begins to struggle against me.

"Damn!" he screams. "The big bodybuilder thinks he's strong enough to fight ME! Better think again, He-Man!" the muscular biker grips my wrist with one hand and is able to reduce the pressure on his neck and prevent any real usefulness of my hold even though

I still hold him captive. We struggle for supremacy his right arm fighting my left and in my weakened condition the battle seems even.

As the fight wears on, R.J.'s body continues to twist across my chest providing him with better leverage. I am flexing with whatever strength I have left but it is still not enough to gain against his dramatically improved muscles. I'm not winning, but I'm not losing either! We continue the battle of muscle against muscle until an explosion of pain erupts in the center of my body. The well-muscled biker delivers a powerful blow with his right elbow deep into my upper stomach paralyzing my solar plexus! I gasp but cannot breathe!

R.J. easily wins the battle of the big guns and takes his time driving a half-dozen hard elbow smashes into my defenseless abs. "That will teach you to screw with this body!" he yells down while flexing his lean muscled body for my benefit. The turd has developed a decent body.

"Maybe this will teach you to screw with me!" he warns as R.J. stretches out my left arm and delivers four quick knees to the waiting biceps. "AAAARRRRRGH!" is all I can get out as I feel my mighty gun crush under the force.

Pulling my beaten arm up, the biker easily wrestles me to my chest, then gripping my injured right arm he stretches my guns back into a surfboard. I strain but have no power to resist him. "OOOOOGH! AAAAAAAhhhh" I hear myself moan as he pulls my chest from the canvas.

"That's it, He-Man. Suffer! Suffer from my strength and power. I want you in agony. I want you to get a taste of what it feels like to be beaten by a superior fighter. How do you like it when you find yourself up against someone who is so much stronger than you that you can't even fight back? Remember what this feels like, Muscleman! Remember it WELL!" R.J. wraps his legs around my arms and locks them behind my neck then

flexes his muscles driving my helpless arms tighter and tighter in to his devastating surfboard. It feels as though my shoulders are about to tear away from my body! "AAAARRRGHHHHH!" I am forced to scream. "No more. No more. Please."

"Oh, come on. Certainly, the mighty he-man isn't going to give up already? I'm just starting to enjoy myself!" but none-the-less R.J. mercifully releases his grip allowing my beaten physique to collapse to the canvas. I have only a moment of rest before I feel two strong hands gripping my biceps. His powerful fingers dig into my one-time granite muscles that now give away like warm Jell-O. My aching body is wrenched up by an incredible force before my guns are stretched out across a pair of rock-solid thighs. I have no doubt about what is coming as R.J. grips both

hands under by jaw and begins to slowly lower his bodyweight to my back.

"AAAAGGGHHHHH!" I groan and try to struggle but I have no strength left. Caught helplessly in his Camel I realize that his muscular mad-man has both the strength and ability to break my neck, my back or both! For the first time I can remember, I feel real FEAR!

As his new muscles flex R.J.'s destructive hold gets tighter and tighter. This guy really knows how to break a man down with this move. His fingers have my jaw clamped shut limiting my air intake and preventing me from voicing a submission. His thumbs are digging into my neck behind the jaw causing excruciating pain while the combination of his bodyweight and the strength of his arms pulling back have my back bent to the point I swear I can feel the vertebrae crushing together. Pain is flashing everywhere and I kick myself for not giving up sooner. Now I'm unable to submit not that this animal would accept it anyhow!  With no way to fight I can only lay here in his powerful grip and hope he stops before he kills me!

"What do you think, Big Stud? Just how far can a man's back bend before it completely disintegrates?  I've got the time and you're sure not going anywhere, shall we find out?"  "UUUUUUUPH! ARRUUUUMMMMM!" All I can do I groan in complete agony while R.J.'s grip of steel grinds ever tighter.

I am nearly out of it when I hear the door open and a half-dozen bikers enter the scene. R.J. yells to his buddies, "Check it out, Dudes. I finally beat the shit out of the big muscleman! One-on-one in the middle of the ring! I really kicked his ass! Any of you guys want to take turns?"

I can faintly make out some very large forms moving as the big guys slip out of their leather jackets and laughing while some pull off their black muscle shirts as well. I know there is no way I have a chance against these guys. R.J. just laughs at my helpless condition as his lean muscles flex adding more and more pressure to his devastating hold. Everything fades to black.

I wake to someone slapping me around and as I gain my senses, I try to steel myself for the battle ahead.  Every major muscle group in my body had been trashed and every muscle lets me know with tearing pain up and down my body. I am free, but it doesn't make much difference. How can I possibly fight these six powerful dudes?

I start coming around as a giant hunk of man grips behind my head and easily pulls me to my feet. I have no idea what he has in mind as he solidly grips my right arm and pulls it over his shoulder. Just then another man grabs my left arm, pulling it over his

shoulder. "Oh my God! They are going to double or triple-team me! I don't stand a chance!"

Another giant stud all in black stands before me, slapping me around. I didn't know if I want to wake up or not but I clearly don't have much choice in the matter. As he steps aside, I see the young punk in the ring before me. One of the bikers has R.J.'s left arm in a painful looking arm bar and the dude's powerful legs look like they are doing a great job crushing the life out of my little buddy. R.J. is groaning and straining against the muscular stud working him over and it isn't long before he is begging his opponent for release. The big biker lets his man go at the first submission and I marvel at his gentlemanly behavior as he picks up his lean muscled opponent and props him up on his feet. Just then the big man turns and high-fives another biker who quickly steps in, scoops the smaller dude and body slams him! I cringe at the thought as the well-built stud moves in on his man.

The guys supporting me just chuckle as one says, "It's his own fault. He DID ask if we all wanted to take turns!" Everyone got a big laugh out of his observation. All of them but me who is too hurt to laugh and R.J. who is in a world of hurt.

The guys ask how this punk could possibly break me down this bad and I explain his little science project over on the side. The guys can't believe the deviousness of the little bastard and after each has his fun in the ring, what is left of R.J. is shackled to his own invention. Only his arms are secured. I have to admire the dude's lean hard-muscled body as his rippling abs flex in and out in an effort to get as much oxygen as possible. Between gasps R.J. begs his buddies for release.

The guys offer me the honors, and R.J. breaks out in a cold sweat. Liquid fear is pouring from his lean

frame. "You know, ass hole, you're just making it so the juice flows easier!" The punk cowers like a whipped dog. I admit I am tempted, but decline saying "I don't believe in pounding a man who is helpless even if that is what he did to me. I won't lower myself to his level!"

"I've got to say that is one thing I really admire about you." The big biker smiles, "Your CLASS is as great as your MUSCLES, Big Man. Fortunately that doesn't apply to me!" The big man spins and buries his right fist deep into R.J.'s abs. The punk jolts as his body is driven back only to swing forward into a steam-roller left. The big man's fist sinks into the dude's gut until I expect to see it come out the back. R.J. is really hurting and things have not even warmed up yet.

The biker slips on R.J.'s brass knuckle gloves and flips the power on. "Does this thing really work?" he looks at me in wonderment. "Hell, Yes!" I reply. "It feels like someone is firing cannonballs into your gut. The electricity feels like someone is pulling your nerves out of your shoulders and arms. It's a killer, Man." I moan, still not regaining the use of my body.

"Really?" the biker smiles as the steps forward. The punk's body is already writhing as he makes every attempt to stay away from the big man. The big dude doesn't even punch, he just slides the brass knuckled glove down the punks rippling abs and as he does the dude's lean muscles flex for all they were worth as he dances like a spider on a frying pan. I can barely watch knowing that not long ago that was me.

They turn the intensity down to make sure their fun doesn't end too soon then each of the buff bikers takes turns working over the punk’s abs, pecs, lats and obliques. I really feel bad for my adversary by the time they were done.

The punk is just hanging there barely conscious, even after the pounding he gave me, I still felt sorry for the stupid shit. I know I will recover but I have no idea what these guys have in mind for him.

The largest of the bikers turns toward me, "You know, I got a lot of admiration for you. You've not only built a great body but you have proven on more than one occasion that you are one tough son-of-a-bitch.  I'm making you our first honorary member. Because of your power and rippling muscles, from this day forward you will be known as "Horse". I know you can take pretty good care of yourself but just remember if you ever need us, we've got your back. And Dude, you can ride with us anytime."

I don't quite know what to think. I've never thought of bikers as a friendly club I'd want to join, but I feel really special. I know what it means to win the respect of these big guys and somehow, I realize I have gained friends for life.

"Oh, yeah!" he continued. "Don't worry about any ideas R.J. may have simmering in that warped little mind of his. Our little muscleboy has decided to move across the country for the rest of his life." The big guy reaches over running the brass-knuckled glove down the smaller stud's heaving abs, his body gyrating in every direction. When he finishes his little dance, the big dude looks the terrified stud in the eye, "Cuz he KNOWS if he shows up around here again, it will BE the rest of his life! And we'll make sure his little science project gets destroyed too."

Two buff bikers pull the pins on the shackles and the lean muscleboy drops in a heap at our feet. The guys help me to the van and get me home. Later that night I am jolted awake by the sound of motorcycles headed my way. I struggle to get to the window in time to see six bikes riding past in a diamond formation with one bike in the center. I can see a sleeping roll and backpack strapped on the back. They are headed out the North side of town. Somehow, I know I will have little to worry about from now on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment