Photo Credit

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.



Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Monday, December 7, 2020

Chuck's Wrestling Weekend

 

Chuck’s Wresting Weekend: Part 1
by
Lifeguard


Although I had been nursing my bumps and bruises all week, I was eager to get back into the ring to reclaim my pride after the humiliation I suffered in my last match at the hands of Chuck.   I was about to ask my wrestling buddies if Chuck would become a regular member of our wrestling group when Bob called letting me know that Chuck had invited us to a weekend wrestling get together at his place.  Bob gave me directions and said he wasn’t going to be able to make it there.

That Friday evening I set out for Chuck’s place a little leery, but nevertheless undeterred.  The directions took me well off the beaten path.  After ten or so miles and several turns off the interstate, with each turn leading to a more desolate road, at last I reached the final turn before my destination.  This put me on a dirt road surrounded by forest.  I drove for another mile passing nothing but trees.  Just as I was beginning to think I took a wrong turn I spotted a clearing in the distance.  I approached the clearing I saw several parked cars.  I pulled in alongside of them.  From there I could see a big old barn where Chuck and another guy were standing in front of the barn door.

As I approached the barn Chuck greeted me with his vice grip hand shake and a smirk.  He said he was glad that I could make it and he was sure I would have a great time.

It was a hot and sticky summer evening and Chuck had on a worn out, ratty jeans, was shirtless and bare foot.  I was in a pair of shiny, white warm up pants and a wife-beater.  Beneath my sweets I had on orange Speedo’s which could be seen through the white sweats.  I was beginning to regret wearing such bright and skimpy ring attire.

Chuck then led me into the barn where a dozen or so bear biker types were mingling around a full sized ring.  Inside the ring two guys were going at it; the first was an older bear type in his fifties.  Bald with a full beard, he was about 6’, extremely hairy, with a gut that hung over his belted jeans.  His opponent was younger, probably in his mid to late twenties with strikingly handsome features.  He had short cropped brown hair with a neatly trimmed goatee.  He was lean and taller than his opponent, probably 6’2”, with broad shoulders.  His body was covered with stubble; the kind that appears in the weeks after shaving one’s body.  He too had on a pair of worn jeans and was wrestling barefoot.

When I approached the ring area, the older wrestler had the advantage on his taller, younger opponent.  I watched as the older wrestler pummeled his younger opponent with a barrage of punches and kicks.  While holding his younger opponent up against the turnbuckle, he proceeded to undo his younger opponent’s belt buckle and jeans.  The younger guy began to struggle only to be met with a devastating head but.  He went down like a ton of bricks.  As he lay on his back staring up into the rafters with a glazed over look in his eyes, the older bear continued to strip his jeans and pulled them off revealing a par of skimpy white briefs.  The older fighter lifted his opponent to his feet and bent him forward while pushing his head between his legs.  He then wrapped his arms around his torso and leaned back, lifting him up preparing him for a pile driver.

The young stud was held in this position with his legs straight up for about twenty seconds while the spectators went wild.  Finally, the older wrestler fell into a seated position with a thump, driving his opponents head into the mat.  The younger wrestler unfolded onto the canvass where he lay motionless.  The older wrestler slid under the bottom ring rope, reached in and dragged his opponent under the rope and out onto the ring apron.  While he lay on the ring apron, the older wrestler pulled off the beaten stud’s briefs.  He then lifted his younger opponent, bare assed, hoisted him up over his shoulder and carried him into a corner of the barn where he dropped him on the dirt floor.

The older stud than undid his own jeans stripping them off and proceeded to mount his younger opponent.  Within a minute or two the younger fighter let out a loud whimper followed by moans has his victor began pumping.  Enthralled by what was taking place outside of the ring I had sprouted a raging hard on which was clearly evident through my loose fitting sweats.  My attention was then drawn back to the ring and the commotion surrounding the beginning of the next match.

One of the guys sitting next to me explained that the next match was going to be a classic confrontation between Scott, an all-American athletic gym rat type and Ben, a back woods mountain man.  My jaw dropped as a gorgeous guy dressed in a tight white Speedo approached the ring.  I presumed this was Scott.  He had curly dark blond hair, was clean shaven with chiseled features and looked to be in his mid twenties.  His striking good looks were surpassed only by his muscular athletic build.  His torso was hairless with the exception of a trail of dark hair that began up the center of his lower six pack continuing and thickening below his navel and disappeared into his Speedo.

Scott was average height, probably just under 6’.  His pecs, which protruded from his torso like two slabs of grade A beef, were well defined.  His abs tapered down in a classic V with the suggestion of a six pack.  His Speedo hugged over a pair of muscular glutes.

His opponent approached the ring.  In contrast, Ben was dirty, grungy, short and stocky; the complete opposite of Scott.  Where Scott was the epitome of young athletic good looks, Ben looked like he had just crawled out from under a rock.  He was about 5’5”, and husky.  The mountain man entered the ring in grease stained jeans, cut off at mid calf.  His face was dirty with a grimy beard while his hair was bushy and un-kept.  Shirtless, and although overweight, he did not appear flabby.

There were no introductions or discussion of rules, the two grapplers simply approached each other in the center of the ring and began to wrestle.  They locked up collar and elbow, each struggling to gain an early advantage.  Scott used his athleticism, dropped down to his knees and pulled Ben into a fireman’s carry.  As Ben crashed to the mat, he arched his back but recovered quickly and rolled up to his feet.  Scott was ready and waiting, catching him in a flying leg scissor.  After ensnaring Ben’s head between his legs, Scott leaned forward and in acrobatic fashion flipped Ben over and onto the mat.  Ben somersaulted across the ring.

Ben appeared dazed from the assault and as he got back to his feet, he was shaking his head in an effort to regain his bearing.  Scott took advantage of Ben’s state and leapt into the air again this time delivering a drop kick which sent Ben crashing to the mat.  This time Ben did not roll up to his feet and while he lay on the mat Scott pulled him into a position where he applied an arm bar.

As Scott applied pressure to Ben’s shoulder, the Barn echoed with Ben’s high pitched scream.  I could see that Ben was getting enraged by his predicament.  Scott had him trapped so he was unable to counter the hold.  Periodically Scott increased the pressure on the arm bar which would fill the barn again with Ben’s echoing screams.  Scott finally began to ask for Ben’s submission.  This only served to enrage Ben further.  Adding insult to injury, the crowd gathered around the ring began goading Ben that he was being “wupped” by a “pretty boy”.  I could see Ben’s face turning red as his rage intensified.

Finally with a loud scream Ben powered his way back to his feet.  Momentarily, Scott was caught in an awkward position.  This was the opportunity Ben was waiting for.  Ben thrust his head forward crashing the top of his forehead squarely with Scotts.  Scott’s knees got wobbly and he released the arm bar.  Just as Scott was about to fall to the mat, Ben grabbed Scott’s head with both hands on his ears holding him in a standing position.  Instinctively, Scott grabbed onto Ben’s wrists.  Ben thrust his head forward a second time again crashing foreheads.  Scott’s arms fell limp at his side as Ben continued to hold him up.  Ben repeated the head butt a third time and keeping him held up in the same manner for a second or two released his head.  Scott first dropped to his knees from which point he slowly fell face first into the mat.

Ben knelt down in front of Scott, grabbing him by his hair he lifted his head up.  Holding it so he was face to face with Scott he started shouting.  He was in a frenzy, spitting as he shouted, “You fucking asshole, you’re gonna pay.”  Then Ben drove Scott face first into the mat.  Ben lifted Scott’s head in the same manner and after shouting some inaudible insults about being a “pretty boy” slammed him face into the mat again.  The third time he repeated the maneuver I saw Scott’s eye’s roll back.  Twice more Ben performed the maneuver leaving Scott motionless and face down on the mat.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw another wrestler enter the ring.  I thought I was seeing double.  The guy who entered the ring was a carbon copy of Ben.  The crowd started chanting LUKE, LUKE, LUKE….  Not only was Luke identical to Ben, he was just as grimy and dirty and dressed in the same manner.

As Luke entered the ring Ben was reviving Scott by straddling his back, lifting his head up in a camel position and raking at his eyes and face.  Scott began flailing his arms and kicking his legs.  Ben then shoved Scott back to the mat, face first and rose to his feet.  Luke and Ben exchanged brief comments after which Luke lifted Scott and slung the young limp stud over his shoulder.  I thought the match was over and was going to end the way the previous had.  I was wrong.  Ben positioned himself so his back was to his brother’s while lifting Scott’s upper body by pulling his head up onto his shoulder.  Then Ben wrapped his arm up around Scott’s head so Scott’s chin was resting on his shoulder.

The two brothers than counted out loud to three at which point Luke hoisted Scott off his shoulder while Ben held his head in place while he dropped to the mat delivering a vicious bull dog.  Scott’s body bounced up off the mat following impact and then came to rest again, face up and spread eagle on the mat.  The stillness of Scott’s prone body was interrupted by an occasional spastic convulsion.

I could see that the two brothers were aroused by the beating.  “Shit man, they were big,” I thought.  The thought that entered my mind was that they looked like they had each shoved a beer can down their pants.  The beating had gone beyond the point of reason but it didn’t seem as though the two brothers thought it had.  As they approached Scott I thought “someone had better stop the beating or this guy is going to end up in the hospital.”

Without considering the ramifications I hopped out of my seat, ran toward the ring apron and jumped into the ring.  I dove toward Ben with a shoulder block.  The impact sent Ben tumbling out of the ring.  At 38 years old, 6’ and 210 pounds, although not as defined and athletic as Scott, with big broad shoulders, meaty defined pecs tapering down to a 36 inch waist getting hit off guard with a shoulder block from me would send just about anyone flying.

I got up off the mat and turned toward Luke.  I didn’t see it coming.  As I turned to face Luke “POW”, I was met with a punch that connected squarely with my jaw.  The punch spun me around and as I turned facing Luke again, his fist crashed into my cheek with a second punch.  I remember my legs coming out from under me and the back of my head and neck crashing into the mat.  All of sudden my 210 pounds of muscle I was so proud to display were rendered useless while an explosion of pain followed by numbness  engulfed the entire right side of my face.

I was dazed, flat on my back starring up into the rafters when my view was blocked by Luke’s toothless grin as he stood above me smiling.  “City boy think you’re gonna come in here and wup some ass.”  Luke snickered.  “gonna teach you a lesson for stickin your nose where it don’t belong.”

Luke disappeared from my view.  Then I felt my legs pulled apart followed by an explosion in my groin.  I could only guess that Luke had driven his fist up into my balls.  After a second explosion of pain in my balls I was overcome with nausea.  I tried to roll over into a fetal position to cover up but I was being held in place.  I turned my head to the side I felt another pain in my groin.  This time the pain was different, instead of an explosion, it was more of a dull ache that paralyzed my entire body.  I managed to move my hand toward my groan to explore the source of my agony.  I felt Luke’s hand clasped around my cock and balls realizing he had applied a claw gripping onto my cock and balls.

I felt my arms getting heavy as the ball claw was draining all my energy.  I moved to grab onto Luke’s wrist at which point he tightened his grip sending me into a state of paralysis.  It didn’t take long before the pain was too much to bear and I moaned “I give, I give.”

Luke laughed and said “Nobody asked you if you gave,” as he increased the pressure on my balls.  I screamed and desperately started pleading “Please, I give, I give, please no more.” But Soon I was making only inaudible whimpers and moans.  I’m not sure how long Luke crushed my balls when I felt his grip release.

I breathed a sigh of relief and thought the fight was over when I felt two hands grab me by my armpits and pull me up to my feet.  I was facing Luke who was propping me up.   My legs were wobbly, if Luke wasn’t holding me up, they would have given out.  He then shoved me back against the ring ropes and as I rebounded of and toward him, he caught me in a bearhug lifting my feet off the ground.  I gasped for breath as the pressure brought onto my rib cage intensified.  Normally I would have been able to power out of the hold, but as I tried to pry away Luke’s vice like grip around my torso I felt completely drained of strength.  Luke laughed as he said “Nothin like a good poundin on your balls, you’re muscles are useless,” and then began to violently shake me like a rag doll as he maintained his grip.

I arms and legs flailed as my full attention was focused on filling my lungs with air.  I felt myself getting light headed and was no longer offering any resistance as Luke stopped shaking me.  My arms hung down over Luke’s shoulder as my head slumped forward.  Just as I was about to lose consciousness Luke release his grip and before I could fall to the mat propped me up in the corner.  He then proceeded to sling my arms up over the top rope and my legs over the bottom rope.  Trapped like a fly in a web Luke held me in that position by shoving his fingers into my arm pits and pushing back against the turnbuckle.

As Luke held me there drilling his fingers up under my pecs and into my armpits, I moaned another submission hoping to get some relief.  Then through the haze of delirium from my pain I realized that Ben, (or at least I think it was Ben, at this point I had lost track of who was who), was in the opposite corner where he had Scott hanging naked and upside down.  One of the twins was standing over Scott with his hand around his cock jerking him off.

The next thing I knew I was slumped over a shoulder being carried around the ring.  I could make out some shouts from the audience of “MORE, MORE, MORE…” just then I felt myself racing across the ring until “WHOPP” my lower back crashed into a turnbuckle.  I braced myself expecting to fall down onto the mat but instead I was held in place upside down with my ass pushed up against the turnbuckle and my legs draped over the top rope in the same manner Scott was trapped in the opposite corner.

My vision was blocked by a thick par of calves half covered by denim.  I heard the tearing of cloth and felt a rough calloused hand grab onto my cock and begin milking me.  Although I tried to concentrate on containing myself I could not, and soon I felt my cock stir into arousal as one of the twins rough jerked my cock.  I was moaning wildly as the milking continued.  I tried desperately to control myself to no avail and as every muscle in my body contracted, I spewed streams of cum out of my cock.

My line of vision was cleared as the twin moved away from me.  I was able to see across to the opposite ring post and as I felt my cum drip down my lower abs, I could see Scott was still hanging upside down in the opposite corner.  Then I saw one of the twins running toward Scott leaping in the air as he approached and landing with his knee squarely into his groin.  A feeling of dread quickly came over me as I saw the other twin charging in my direction.  I tried desperately to escape but I was ensnared too tightly and was too week to lift myself.  Then I saw the twin leap in my direction and “POW”, the twins full body weight came crashing into my cock and balls with his knee.

The impact must have freed my legs from under the top rope because the last thing I remember was the feeling of falling headfirst to the mat.  I’m not sure how long I was out after that but when I awoke, I was slumped over some sort stool or table with my arms and legs hanging limp and I was being rammed in the ass.  I grimaced and arched my back so my butt hole opened up which was the only way I could relieve the pressure that was taking place in my asshole.  I heard a deep voice say “Yeah that’s right, lift up that tight ass for me and take it like a man,” as the ass pumping, I was receiving increased in intensity.  Then with a violent thrust I felt a cock shoved deep into my ass until a pelvis was flush up against my ass cheeks.  I was being gripped around my waist and held tight against someone, then I felt myself pushed away from the cock.  My thigh muscles were twitching as I felt the sensation of warm cum oozing down my inner thigh.

I slowly lifted myself off the stool falling to my hands and knees.  Lifting my head, I realized I was not in the ring anymore.  I was in some dark corner of the barn.  I looked around and saw Scott lying next to me and Ben and Luke walking away from us.  Scott was sitting up naked and groggy.  I was exhausted and every inch of my body ached.  The twins smiled in our direction and then offered each other a victorious high five.

A lay there motionless until Scott looked toward me and offered weak thanks for trying to come to his aid.  I started to laugh but even laughing was a painful chore.  We helped each other to our feet and struggled outside to a makeshift shower area.  Actually, it was just a garden hose with a several towels slung over some branches.  We rinsed each other in the brisk cold water.  Scott indicated that this was only the first day and if I would like, the two of us could team up against the twins tomorrow in a tag team bout to seek our revenge.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment