Photo Credit

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.



Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Monday, January 4, 2021

Building Supplies

 

Building Supplies

By

Gym Dude

There is just something about guys and their local home supply center.  It is somehow entertaining to just take a few hours and explore this giant building full of toys. It was getting to be that time of year for my annual visit to the garden center.  That means I’ve either finished or run out of plans for nearly everything else.  I’m not usually considered to be the ‘garden’ type but I’ve always wanted some kind of water feature near the patio in back and have never been able to find just the right thing. 

I remember the day as clear as if it were yesterday.  I had been at the store about twenty minutes and worked my way back to the fenced in area where the flowers and fountains are displayed.  Over on the far side they were unloading what looked like 50-pound bags of something.  An 18-wheeler was pulled by the fence and two guys were handing the bags down to the employees.  Each man would load a few bags on a cart then wheel them in, then one young man stepped up and they loaded a bag on each shoulder.  He clearly had no problem taking them in.

I workout pretty hard four days a week and stay in damn good shape, even if I do say so myself.  I stand just a hair over 6’1” and tip the scales at 225 pounds of solid muscle.  Even though I’m nearly 30 years old, my all year tan and blond hair help make me look years younger.  I may not be the strongest guy at my gym but I am certainly well into the top ten percent.

The young stud who doesn’t need a cart to haul these obviously heavy bags reminds me a lot of me.  We are about the same height and weight and judging from how he wears their red polo shirt, I would say we are very similar in build.  I have a tendency to wear sleeveless shirts when I have to wear shirts, this kid probably does the same when he’s not at work.  It is a shame to hide it when you’ve got a great set of guns.

I didn’t know it, but apparently the attention I was giving the dude was more obvious than I planned.  As soon as the job was finished the kid looked straight at me then flexed his big right arm and pointed at his bulging biceps, grinned at me then pointed at me and nodded his head before returning inside the store.

At first I was a little embarrassed that he noticed me but I finally decided he was just confirming that we have similar interests and certainly between the two of us, the best bodies in the place.

I didn’t see him again for the rest of my visit that day but I made a point to keep my eyes peeled on each future visit.  One day in the paint department I was surprised to hear someone say, “Excuse me, Sir” and actually bump me out of the way!  At first, I was shocked that someone could be that rude until I noticed the broad shoulders of my buddy.  As he stood slightly behind his other customer the kid looked over at me with a big grin again pointing at his flexed biceps, pointing at me and giving me a ‘thumbs up’.  I couldn’t help but chuckle at his communication.  Standing that close to him it was clear to see just how well built the dude was.  We could pass for twins.

 I started making quite a few visits to my home center when I decided to build an add-on to my garage to house my home gym and be able to park my car inside again,  On one trip I was picking up a number of bags of cement and as I was about to leave a voice offered “Can I take those out for you?” 

Now anyone should be able to easily see that I could more than handle it but as I looked up, I found my muscular buddy smiling back at me.  This time I noticed the name badge on his chest and accepted Aaron’s invitation.

On the way out we started to chat.  “Got a big project in the works?” He observed.

“Yeah, I’m finally building a home gym and getting my garage back.” I replied.

“I notice that you like to lift” the big boy continued.  “Not many guys take to it like we do though.  Too bad.” He shook his head.  “Maybe I could stop by when I’m off and give you a hand?  That would give me something to do and I’d have a chance to work outside.”

“Dang, that would be helpful.  Afterwards we could get in some lifting?” I suggested.  I can always use a good workout partner and I’m always curious just how strong some of these muscleboys are.  I need someone who can drive me to do my best and Aaron looks like he might be the man.

Aaron’s eyes lit up even more, “That would be GREAT!” he exclaimed while reaching up and flexed his right arm giving me a clear shot at just how massive his muscles were.  “I could use the exercise.  I think I’ve been getting a little soft lately.”

Both of us were examining the thick twin peak of Aaron’s biceps looking as though it were trying to escape the confines of his shirt.  That fabric stretches a great deal more than I thought it would.  I was just as amazed at the dude’s thick horseshoe triceps and the clear muscle definition.  I’m thinking Aaron doesn’t need to worry about ‘getting soft’.

“Yeah, I’ve noticed you’ve been letting yourself go lately.” I replied and we both laughed as he helped me load the heavy bags into my truck.

Aaron stopped by the house a few times over the next few weeks.  We set the molds, mixed and poured the concrete.  After each work session we would hit my garage gym and do some lifting.  Aaron had just turned 22 but the kid was strong as hell.  I’ve been lifting nearly ten years longer than he has, but the young stud can keep up with me in just about every lift.  I’ve got more weights coming for the new gym and can’t wait to put this big boy through his paces.  I learned that he wrestled in high school and college which fueled his interest in weightlifting. 

There was one thing I noticed about his personality or maybe more his bearing, the kid was very much aware of his physical impression and the space around him.  He enjoyed positioning himself so people were forced to work around him.  The boy is big, well we both are but he has this way about constantly making you recognize his presence.  He isn’t quite threatening but you quickly get the idea that he is ‘The Man’.  I found it fun and looked forward to the time in our relationship when I got to introduce him to the muscles on the ‘Real Man’.

It was a Friday night and I took longer getting the trailer than expected making it fairly late by the time I got over to the store.  I pulled the truck into the lumber section of the warehouse and Aaron met me there.  “Damn!  I’m sorry I got here so late, I hope it doesn’t cause any problems.”

“Aaah, ain’t no thing.  I close up this section myself so everybody will be busy up front.  We can take as long as we like back here.”  The two of us got to work picking out the wood that I would be using to frame in my new gym.  By the time we were done I noticed that the rest of the store was closed and dark.  It looked like everyone had gone.

“Damn.  Thanks for taking the time to help me with this, but it looks like the place has shut down.” I said calling the obvious to his attention.

“Like I said, I shut down this section.  We can take all night if we want.”  Aaron replied matter-of-factly.

“So how do we ring this up?” I asked.

Aaron looked over with a smile, “We got a couple of choices.  You can pay me in cash and I’ll put it in the register tomorrow, or you can arm wrestle me for it.”

I had to chuckle at the boy’s bravado and ingenuity.  He must have had a pretty good idea that most people don’t carry much cash, severely reducing my options.  I have to admit that I haven’t arm wrestled much since college.  Guys my size don’t get many invitations.  On the rare occasion that I’ve did compete the competition didn’t put up much of a fight. 

Aaron wasn’t waiting for my answer.  The kid was already loosening up his considerable muscles next to a heavy wooden table.  “You’re kidding, right?” I asked with a chuckle.

Aaron stripped off his red polo shirt and shrugged his broad shoulders, “Do I look like I’m kidding?” the boy shot back with his trademark grin.

I took a moment to examine the young stud before me.  Even though we had worked out a few times, this is the first time I have seen the dude without a shirt.  This 22-year-old hunk had an incredible body.  The harsh overhead lighting set off his razor-sharp definition and thick musculature perfectly.  Aaron was one very impressive young man.

“Come on, Big Guy, double or nothing, you and me.  I want to see just how strong those big guns of yours are!” the kid was grinning and once again reinforcing his position as being in complete control.  I shed my tank-top and stepped forward.  He didn’t seem alarmed at my bulk or conditioning.

In my garage a few days before, Aaron had shared that he weighs in at 220 which puts us within five pounds.  While we are almost mirror images of one another I have to admit that he has the edge in definition.  This boy’s muscles just POP on his massive build.  I look forward to training with him and getting that same razor-sharp look.  People don’t see guys with bodies like ours very often, I can only imagine the reception we would get walking into my old gym together.

“Anybody ever tell you that you’re a smart ass.” I laughed at my big buddy.

“A few have tried but rarely more than once.” He replied without much of a smile.

I stepped forward and we started to arrange grips over the table.  “On three!” the kid commanded.

We began and I was amazed as I watched the muscles begin to flex on both powerful arms.  Someone really should have gotten pictures!  I pressed again and again to get a feel for my opponent.  Right off the bat I noticed that the big boy’s massive arm had virtually no ‘give’ to it.  Aaron’s forearms were like bowling pins and without the confines of his work shirt the young stud’s upper arm was free to grow to immense proportions.  The entire distance from his elbow to his deltoid became one huge twin-peaked mountain of power.  Aaron’s shoulder muscles blended perfectly with his massive pecs sweeping across his chest like two-inch thick armor plate.

I powered up my big gun but once again the big boy’s arm failed to yield.  By then I was pumping oxygen into my big chest as I came to the realization that this 22-year-old was not going to be anybody’s push-over.  I settled down and got serious.

The kid had a great poker face, not showing any real exertion even though I knew he was up against some pretty amazing power.  One more time I hunkered down with all I had.  It was time to make an impression on this kid.  I flexed my muscular arm and shoulder and put my whole body into it and preparing to drive Aaron’s big arm to the table, but nothing happened.  In fact, the big hunk’s arm didn’t move at all!

With amazing calmness in his voice Aaron casually informed me, “It looks like your new gym is going to cost you more than you thought.  Looks to me like you really need it!”  Aaron laughed and began flexing his massive arm even larger.  It was hard for me to imagine that gigantic biceps getting any bigger but it did!  I haven’t lost an arm-wrestling contest since I was a little tyke and yet my big cannon was slowly, progressively being bent backwards!  I muscled up with all I had but was unable to slow the big boys’ progress.

“Damn, Dude!” Aaron remarked in false surprise, “With those big muscles I really expected you to be a LOT stronger.”  The muscleboy didn’t even look like he was really working at it, yet all the power in my legendary arm was not enough to stop him.

Aaron never let up on me.  The powerful young stud never even bothered to slam my hand to the table.  Just as though he were performing nice slow reps with weights, he slowly drove my arm to the table and my strength was not going to be enough to even slow him down.

I fought like a mad man and it seemed to take forever.  I’ll never forget the pain in my biceps and shoulder as Aaron almost gently pressed my big gun to the table.  The boy held my arm there for almost half a minute just to prove his total domination.  There was no doubt as to the victor.

“Shit, Man!”  I exclaimed as he released his grip and I rubbed my worked over biceps, “You are one strong mother!”

“So they say.” He replied matter-of-factly, “and you are one big disappointment.”

It is one thing to get beat especially for the first time, but DAMN that’s pretty cold.  “Excuse ME?” I asked in amazement.

Aaron locked me in his gaze, “No offense but when I saw those big muscles, I really expected you to be a lot stronger.  Maybe arm wrestling isn’t your thing.  I’d still like to get some exercise here so let’s wrestle for the tab, double or nothing?”

Aaron was flexing his powerful upper body while he paced before me, his rippling abdominals looking like a rock wall.  The overhead lighting made the thick muscles across his broad shoulders look like granite boulders.  I knew we are both about the same size but suddenly this guy was looking dangerous.  This guy got an 8-year background as a team wrestler and if the rest of that body is remotely as strong as his arms, I could be in big trouble.  It’s not my style but I started thinking a strategic withdrawal was in order.

“That may not be a good idea, besides I don’t see a suitable area.  As much fun as that might be, let’s call it a night.  I’ll drop by with my credit card tomorrow and settle up.” I said.  The evening’s events were interesting to say the least but I was done.

“Sorry, Buddy, but you misunderstood.  It sounds like you think it’s up to YOU?  If you want out of here, you’ve got to get past me!”  Aaron assumed a wrestler’s crouch moving between me and my truck then reached through the open door, pulled the keys and slipped them in his pocket. 

“What the hell are you doing?” I asked in stunned surprise.

“Just having a little fun, that’s all.  I mean, Shit, Dude.  What’s the sense of building a great body if you don’t ever get to use it?  You’ve spent years pumping iron to pack on those muscles.  Now you have the opportunity to demonstrate just what you’re made of.  Come on, Muscleman, you and me, let’s have some fun here.”  I was almost mesmerized watching as the thick muscles on Aaron’s buff body flexed and twisted as he moved under the lights.  I have to admit that since the first time I saw this muscular hunk I wanted to see just how strong his muscles were.  I just never expected to find out like this!

“I doubt that you’ll ever find a more even match up, what do they call this?  Youth and speed against age and treachery?  You’re not getting out without fighting me.  You know you want to do it, so let’s go, Old Man.”

That was the last straw.  Old man, MY ASS!  I charged with my shoulder targeted directly at Aaron’s brickwall abs intending to use my best football tackle to knock some wind out of this arrogant punk.  My first surprise was that he never moved to avoid me.  My next surprise was the feeling of hitting a concrete wall!  I don’t know how a guy trains to absorb the energy of 225 pounds of muscle smashing into you at full tilt, but the impact with an immovable object not only shook me up but left my head in perfect position for Aaron’s headlock.  I could feel his rock-solid arm muscles secure a grip on my head as I tried to wrench myself away.  I was going nowhere and when the muscleboy flexed I got the impression my head was about to implode!  I struggle again and again but couldn’t move away from the young hunk holding me captive.

“FEEL REAL MUSCLE, BIG MAN!” Aaron exclaimed as he powered up his biceps crushing into the back of my head while the iron muscles in his forearms cranked on the side.  My head was in a nut-cracker and I was unable to find release. 

My fists pounded against Aaron’s muscular body but certainly did nothing to help my plight, then in an instant he dropped backwards guiding the top of my head to the concrete floor.  It was like an explosion going off in my brain and for a moment I seemed to lose all feeling in my body.  I quickly came around only to realize that the muscleboy was no longer holding me.  In desperation I began to press my big body up from the cold concrete when I felt an incredible weight drop across my shoulders smashing my chest back to the floor.

I tried to reach forward but Aaron’s powerful legs were entangling my left arm in a scissors hold with his knees driving into my left biceps crushing the muscle against the bone.  I began to maneuver my big right arm in order to twist around just as Aaron’s muscular right arm intertwined my own. 

I quickly found myself pressed chest first to the cold concrete with the muscles in my left arm being painfully crushed and my right arm wrenched up behind my back.  I felt as though the kid was working to rip my shoulder joint apart.  With his full bodyweight riding me, I was left unable to move.

“AAAAAAGGGHH” I screamed as his big legs crushed into my arm muscles.  “NOOOOOOO!” was all I could get out as my right arm was ripped back.  I pulled my head back to breathe only to receive a powerful elbow smash driving my face into the floor.  Again, I felt Aaron’s massive muscles flex threatening to tear my powerful body apart, again pulling my head back to scream and once more feeling the kid’s elbow powerfully smashing my face back to the concrete floor.  I knew instantly that the bastard had broken my nose and I felt warm liquid draining from my face.

My big arms were locked motionless with 220 pounds of solid muscle pressing me to the floor, I could only tuck my head to the side hoping to avoid further damage to my face.  Aaron clearly demonstrated his considerable skill as every move I tried to make only resulted in his painful holds getting tighter and tighter.

“Come on, Muscleman.  Fight me.  Dude, at least give me some competition here!  SHIT!”  Aaron sounded genuinely disappointed at my inability to put up more of a fight.  I tried to struggle but his powerful legs were crushing my arm muscles into mush.  My right shoulder would not last long under the increasing pressure of the young muscleman’s fearsome grip.  It was then that I felt the incredible impact of Aaron’s elbow smashing into the back of my neck.

“UUUUGHH” was the only sound forced from my helpless body.  “UUUUGH! UUUUGH! UUUUGH! UUUUGH! UUUUGH! UUUUGH!” as the young stud powered blow after blow to my neck.  I knew the muscleboy could keep this up all night.  I had no defense and it was only a matter of time before he knocked me silly or even worse, broke something. 

As Aaron powered down the final three or four killer blows, I was already tapping out.  “I Give!  I Give.  No more.  I can’t take anymore.  I give!  I GIVE!”  As soon as I began screaming my submission the powerful blows stopped.  Aaron released his crushing holds on my arms and pulled my agonized body to my feet.

If I hadn’t been in so much pain I would have been really pissed!  “Shit, Muscleman!  I think I may have set a personal record wasting a guy, especially a guy our size.  Damn.  I sure would have bet that you’d last longer than THAT!”  The muscleboy slapped me on the back as he stepped before me.  I foolishly assumed he was done until Aaron drove his right fist into my semi-flexed upper abs driving the air from my body and dropping me gagging to my knees.

“Soft!  Soft!  Soft!  Soft!  And I thought I was getting soft.”  Aaron easily lifted what was left of my battered body and helped me to my truck.  “Don’t worry, Muscleman.  We’ll work on that!” he said with a smile as Aaron slapped his big hand across my broken-down abs.

“I’ll see you and your credit card tomorrow, that is, unless you want to take me on again.  That’s already one expensive load of lumber.”  Aaron began to laugh uncontrollably as I watched and envied the deep cuts of his big muscular body.  I began to understand why this big hunk just assumes everyone will know that he is in control after he manhandled my muscular body like a kid in his first schoolyard fight.

My gym is now done and my new weights and equipment are installed.  Aaron is making sure that I train harder than I dreamed possible.  I’m bigger, thicker and stronger than ever before but I’ve still not been able to take down the big brawny stud, not even once.

Is this Super Stud building me up just so he can tear me down again?

Jimdo

http://jimdo-stats.com/s.php?uri=381014417&ref=-&sid=928441

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorites ever....was there a part two? If not, there should have been!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, unfortunately, there wasn't a part Two.

      Delete
    2. would have been so awesome if there was a part 2 and we had a match-up between aaron and dave from warehouse punk!

      speaking of which, I don't think there were any cross appearances of gymdude's characters in his stories, but I vaguely recall some mention of dave from outside of the warehouse punk series. any idea where that happened?

      Delete