Photo Credit

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.



Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Like Father Like Son

 

Like Father, Like Son

By

Gym Dude

 

Whenever I’m at the gym I am commonly ‘zoned’ and don’t even realize anyone else is there, but not long ago after working out, an acquaintance was talking to another guy about a problem that really had him steamed up.  I heard something about his kid getting beat up and it caught my attention.  Ron Steele looks to be in his late twenties but is really ten or fifteen years older.  The dude keeps himself in really great shape.  He is about 5’10” and looks like he weighs in at 180 or 185.  Ron is solid, lean and strong.

I was amazed to find out he has a son who is 18, the guy looks in DAMN great shape for a man pushing forty!  Anyhow, he talks about his son, Randy, who is nearly six feet tall and, in his words, a whole lot stronger than his dad, which in my book, makes the kid VERY strong.  Just out of high school Randy is getting ready for college and intent on making a good impression on the football coach. 

Ron talks about how the kid already looks like a bodybuilder, not huge and massive, but the kid has built thick, strong, well-defined muscles.  Randy already weighs in a little over 210 and is still growing.  Ron comments on how it has been two years since he has been able to take the kid wrestling and I am so envious that I don’t get to see those matches.  Ron is really built and Randy blows him out of the water!  WOW!

Randy’s dad continued his story and I learned that the kid was out for a run in a nearby city park when he came across three runners coming the other direction.  These guys were all in their mid-twenties, ranging from 5’11 to 6’1” and all in really good shape.  Randy could tell at first sight that each of these men worked out and each must have been lifting for some years.  He guessed their weight to be at least equal to his or better.

All three men were dressed alike in dark blue gym shorts with matching t-shirts with a yellow emblem on the right side of the chest.  Randy as usual was wearing only his running shorts.  The kid enjoyed the favorable looks he earned from passersby.  As they drew near, Randy could hear the guys making comments about the muscle-kid, then they stopped jogging and stood shoulder to shoulder across his path.

By now, Randy could read the emblem on their shirts and found these guys were all motorcycle cops.  They seemed friendly and the kid had been trained to respect the authorities so Randy was not concerned.  Being extremely strong and tough for his age, there wasn’t much that worried Randy.  The guys started commenting on his great build and asked him to flex his impressive guns which Randy was pleased to do.  Each man took turns comparing their own muscular development to the 18-year-old kid.  One man clearly had him beat, one equaled him for biceps size and one fell slightly behind.  The smaller cop’s buddies gave him shit about having smaller arms than a kid just out of high school.

They compared notes on the bench press and discovered that Randy was right in competition with the strongest of the cops.  Eventually the subject worked its way around to fighting and self defense and Randy shared his experience on the high school wrestling team and how he finished second at state.  The guys were impressed by that but of course they are trained heavily in boxing, kick-boxing and various forms of hand-to-hand combat something that Randy was deeply interested in, but had no previous experience. 

Randy asked the guys about how tough you really have to be to be a cop and the smallest of the three slapped his lean abdominals and asked if the kid wanted to take a few punches and see for himself.  Randy was a little shy to take him up on the offer and besides he had been trained from childhood to respect policemen, certainly that must include not punching them out.

All the guys laughed at the kid’s concern for THEIR safety then the biggest of them suggested that even though this is a secluded section of the park, they should take this off the trail so someone coming by wouldn’t misunderstand what was going on.  All four men continued talking while they walked further back into the trees to a small clearing. 

Almost on cue, each of the motorcycle cops pulled off their t-shirts and Randy was amazed at the musculature of each powerful physique.  Each cop possessed a particularly well-crafted rack of lean abdominals, crowned by thick pec muscles, broad shoulders and obviously well-muscled arms.  Of course, Randy is no slouch in the development area either, but these men each boasted a much more mature physique.

The smallest of the three cops laced his fingers together and placed his hands behind his head.  All of his well-developed muscles seemed to flex at once as he again invited the teenage muscle-boy to make an impression.  The other cops jumped in with encouragement telling the kid not to hold back since he wasn’t going to hurt the cop anyhow.  “Blast away and give him all you got” they chimed in.

Randy did as he was told and was shocked at how the muscular stud before him could withstand his most powerful punches up and down the man’s lean washboard stomach, without a sign of flinching or discomfort.

After a few dozen of his best punches, the muscular teen stepped back.  When he looked at the other men for their reaction, Randy found each with his hands clasped behind his head asking for the same.  The kid was astounded since he had never seen a man with muscles that tough, let alone three of them and each inviting him to punch away as long as he wanted.

The muscular teen worked his way from muscle-cop to muscle-cop, ripping in his hardest punches until the kid’s fists were sore.  Not one man showed himself to be at all the worse-for-wear. 

Randy is an easy-going kid but has been in enough fights to know he packs a pretty good punch.  You sure wouldn’t know that today!

Randy had worked up a sweat from his unusual workout.  His heavily-muscled arms were tired from the useless pounding.  “God, guys.  You’ve got the most solid guts of anyone I’ve ever met.  You guys are absolutely incredible; I sure wish I had a chance to train with you.  That would be amazing.”

The largest of the cops smiled at the muscle-teen, “I think I can speak for my buddies when I say we have a way so you CAN train with us.”

Randy was overwhelmed at his great fortune, “That’s FANTASTIC!  This is going to be so cool.  When can we start?”

The middle cop stepped forward and placed his hand on Randy’s shoulder, gripping solidly on the kid’s thick trapezius muscle, “Right now would be a good time.  You’ve been kind enough to give our abs a little test.  Now it’s our turn to see what these babies are made of.”  The cop slapped his open hand and the kid’s muscular stomach making a loud “POP”.  The slap stung, but was nothing that really hurt the kid.

“Gee.  I don’t know about this.” Randy stammered slightly.

“We DO!” The largest muscle-cop said.  During the conversation, he had worked his way behind the muscular teen and at the right time, the cop drove his massive arms up under Randy’s and locked the unsuspecting athlete in a full nelson!  The muscle-teen struggled but even his muscles were no match for the powerful stud cop.

The smallest of the tough motorcycle cops secured his stance in front of the struggling teen and began firing incredibly solid punches into his target.  The cops were impressed at how well the muscle-teen held up but shortly after the middle cop started his turn, Randy’s buff muscles began to break down.

By the time the big cop released Randy’s buff body, there wasn’t much left of the rugged kid’s resistance.  The muscle-teen staggered around unable to stand erect of even get his footing.  Propping the worked-over young stud against a tree for support the big cop smiled as he dragged his big fist down Randy’s washboard abs, now heaving as they desperately worked to get air back into his solid young frame.  Randy knew his muscular abs had no chance against the power in this big motorcycle cop.

“You’re one tough kid” the cop admitted, “But you need to be a lot tougher!”  The muscle-teen gasped for air, not knowing what was coming next. ……………..

By now most lifters in our section of the gym had stopped and hung on every word.  Each of us were astounded at the story.  Mark was first to speak, “So he came home and told you all about it?”

 “No”  Ron continued, “Not at first.  The kid went back jogging in the park a few days later and ran into the same guys.  This started happening day after day and each time they worked him over more, sometimes one-on-one and other times three-on-one.

“And all this time Randy never told you what was going on?” Jim asked.  “How did YOU find out?”

One day I was working in the yard when Randy came out, I’d had a really good workout that morning and was feeling particularly tough.  I was wishing for someone to mix it up with.  Keep in mind that I’ve rarely been able to take this powerhouse for a couple of years now but I was really feeling my oats.

Well, one thing led to another and we started wrestling around.  I was doing much better than usual.  I didn’t know if I had gotten that much stronger or if the kid wasn’t trying that hard, although I’ve never known Randy to take it easy, especially on me!

At one point I playfully pulled his shirt up over his head and discovered bruises all over his body.  I had him pinned for the time being and I asked him what caused them.  Randy would admit to nothing and just brushed it off.  A little later I worked the boy into a pretty vicious hammerlock with him pinned face down to the ground.  I pushed him further and he finally admitted he had been in a fight and the guy landed some pretty good blows.

I couldn’t help but notice that as we fought, I was able to grip him better than I had been able to do recently and was able to secure some holds I had not been able to use on him in a year or more.  It became clear that my new found power was not the only reason I was able to once again control this young stud.

I have to admit that my male ego got quite a boost thinking that at my age I could not only hold my own but manhandle nearly two hundred pounds of prime rock-solid muscle.  I started working the boy into punishing hold after hold and time after time escape was futile.  I knew better than to force the rugged fighter into submission so I would just crush down until we both knew he was helpless then release the boy before he really got hurt.

Finally, the big stud wore down enough for me to maneuver him into my Camel Clutch and this time even my heavily muscled son was unable to break out.  I leaned back harder and harder.  The kid is tough as hell and wasn’t going to break.  I could get a moan or groan but that was about it.  I didn’t want to do it, but I poured on more force than I ever dreamed I would and after long last finally forced the hunk into submission, the first time I scored a clear decisive win in over a year!  But this time it wasn’t about winning. I didn’t let him go.  The boy was taking incredible pain as I held him helpless.  I apologized for having to do it, but I worked the muscle-teen harder and harder until he finally broke down and told me the story.  ……………………

We were all shocked and stunned to hear that the normally responsible men on the police force would do this to a kid.  Randy had been taught from childhood to respect the law and now those very people were ganging up on him and kicking his ass!  How can this be? 

Ron’s buddy Ken was even bigger than he was and said, “All we need is one more man and we’ll go kick their asses!”  I didn’t need to hear anymore.  I hadn’t seen Randy in a few years but knew him as a likeable kid and I couldn’t stand by and let something like this go on.  I jumped at the chance.

…………………………

Ken and I were as pissed off as Ron.  Still in our gym shorts and tank tops we headed off to the trail through the park.  Near the back of the park where the brush is the densest, we could faintly hear the sound of fists smashing into muscle followed by periodic grunts and groans.  “This is the place.” Ron whispered, although at this distance they wouldn’t have heard us anyhow.

Weaving our way through the brush as quietly as possible we neared the edge of the clearing.  It was just as Randy had reported to his dad.  The buff kid was in the middle while three very well-built studs were taking turns nailing the kid with punches.  I was amazed that Randy has built a truly remarkable body and is easily the buffest 18-year-old I have ever seen!  I was equally impressed to see him taking the obviously powerful punches so well and on occasion delivering a few of his own!  I can understand why even a hunk like Ron has trouble taking down this muscle-teen.

Randy was more than honest about something else, each one of these cops was a truly magnificent specimen of manhood.  Each man looked like he could place in our local bodybuilding contests.  It didn’t make any difference.  We were all really pissed off.  Unable to wait a moment longer, Ron screamed in fury and frustration and all three of us jumped the big studs.  While none of us were tiny by any means, we knew we had our work cut out for us.  In retrospect I wouldn’t have been a bad idea to form some kind of a plan.

The element of surprise certainly eliminated any chance for negotiation as we each jumped the man closest to us and tore into him with vengeance.

Like I said, Ken has good size and is one strong dude.  He had jumped the middle size cop from behind and smashed the dude face-first to the ground. 

The biggest cop was the one throwing the punches and the guy Ron immediately tore into leaving the smallest cop for me.  Being the smallest of the three cops in no way meant the guy was small.  At 5’11” the guy looked like he was a solid 190 or better.  I didn’t mind taking the easy road if it was handed to me.  The guy was distracted by the unexpected attack and before he could turn and get set, I swept his legs dropping the dude to the ground on his back and followed with a knee drop to his gut.  I took notice that even though I caught him unprepared, the guy’s abs were pretty damn solid.  My first drop got a grunt, the second one didn’t and he was up and fighting before a third. 

I was surprised by the speed of his reactions as the dude gripped my left leg high in the air slamming my back to the ground and returned the favor of a knee drop.  I train my abs hard and he just bounced off but I as up before he could score again.  I was surprised to see the cop look me in the eye and smile his approval.  He obviously worked out hard and appreciated a strong rack.  No more surprise, now we face one another even up.  I didn’t like the idea that he seemed like he was going to really enjoy this.

I lunged and he blocked, then again.  He lunged and I was gone then picked him up from behind with an atomic drop to my knee.  The unexpected move caught his attention and the cop rolled on the ground.  At quick glance Randy was on his knees, Ron was on the big guys back and looked like he was working to secure a sleeper.  Ken looked like he was on the receiving end of a flurry of punches from the middle cop who looked like he knew what he has doing.

As I turned to continue pounding on my man he was nearly to his feet and not quite as hurt as I expected.  The dude came up and scooped me, slamming my frame to the ground.  Much of my wind exploded from my body and before I could move his knee smashed into my throat.  My eyes bugged out of my head as I gasped for air!!!!  The dude was incredibly fast and in a heartbeat was dropping knees to my upper abs forcibly removing any air I had left.  I felt myself being ripped from the ground and fought for balance as my frame twisted backward.  I barely got my feet under myself as the cop powered up his reverse head-lock.  I remember thinking at this stud has some mighty respectable biceps as his rock-solid upper arm crushed into my neck.  It was all I could do to fight to stay on my feet I was off balance and he had complete control.  So much for the easy road!

Even though the world I could see was upside down I caught a glimpse of powerful Ken on his knees, his arms hanging uselessly at his sides and the middle cop pulling the dude’s head up with his left hand.  The cop’s right fist was already in motion and in an instant Ron’s buddy lay unconscious in the dirt.

On the other side I see that Ron’s sleeper hadn’t worked for him.  The big cop was holding Ron’s lean frame across his chest as he spun and wrapped the rugged fighter’s body around the trunk of a huge oak tree.  A biceps that by that time felt more like a solid steel cannonball was crushing into my throat and it was clear that I was going nowhere soon.

Randy was slowly making it to his feet as Ron made every effort to crawl, who knows where.  As I wore down further and further, I saw the big cop straddle Ron’s battered physique and pull the stud’s arms across his knees.  Sitting down on his back the muscular hunk immediately began to wilt.  The big cop’s Camel was far more than the muscular vigilante could handle.   As the painful hold tightened, Randy stepped forward and knelt at this dad’s head.

  “Dad! What the HELL are you doing?”  The kid exclaimed!  Now I was really confused.

Ron struggled in the cop’s agonizing grip, “Came to save you?” he gasped.

“Save ME?  SHIT!  Who’s going to save YOU?” Randy asked.  It seemed like a good question at the time.

“You know these guys?” the big cop asked.  Big Randy looked up with a frustrated look and replied, “Yeah.  This one’s my dad and the other two are some of his weightlifting buddies.  The kid leaned down again and gently slapped his dad’s face.  “Dad you’re one of the strongest and toughest men I know.  Don’t let this guy do this to you.  Muscle up and flex out of this hold and kick his ass!  Show us all what the hell you got!”

The mighty cop smiled at the idea and as my well-muscled buddy fought over and over against the cop’s fearsome grip his buff body became weaker and weaker.  After a seemingly endless and futile struggle the kid looked up to the big cop and simply said “Drop Him” and the big man did as he was told.

By that time I was close to losing consciousness and my opponent was not letting up on me at all.  I could have been hallucinating but I couldn’t understand what was going on!

As the big cop stepped away from the beaten fighter, Randy straddled his buff dad and gripped both biceps to pull him up, but just as his big chest left the ground the kid began sitting down, locking his father in another Camel Clutch!

Ron had nothing left and as his muscular son strengthened his grip Ron’s lean, washboard abs pressed into the dirt.  Ron’s muscles struggled but he was held helpless.  I couldn’t believe the force this kid was racking up on his old man!  Run’s handsome frame bent like a bow.  Sweat was pouring down his sculptured chest as Randy started to talk about his dad interfering in his life.

Randy finally told his dad the whole story about how these guys met him in the park and agreed to train him to fight, at his request.  The big cop knelt at Ron’s head and gave him encouragement to break the hold.  Ron fought with what little he had left but with all his remaining strength, he still couldn’t move.

The middle cop then took position and gave the muscular hunk more encouragement to fight back but Randy just smiled and cranked a little harder.  The big cop told Ron that if he would show that he was a man and break out of the kid’s grip, he would hold the kid and let his dad pound on him all he wanted.  Randy just laughed at the idea and exclaimed “Like he could hurt me now” the kid’s impressive muscles began flexing even harder.

My opponent cranked on me, flexing his biceps a little more and I finally caved in.  He dropped me, barely conscious to the ground and took position cheering Ron to break loose.  Now Randy and all three cops were cheering the muscle-stud to fight back against his buff teenage son but there was nothing left inside.

Randy tightened his grip again and Ron finally began to scream as his big body failed in total defeat.

The two smaller cops helped Ron to his feet but it did no good.  The powerful athlete could not stand after the punishment his teenage son had dealt out.  With one of his muscular arms over each shoulder the cops steadied the big man as Randy stepped before his aching father.  “Dad, you worked me over pretty good last Saturday and forced me to give you information I didn’t want to share.  You misunderstood what I said and stormed in here with your Muscle Buddies like the Texas Rangers to save your poor little boy.” 

Randy raised his arms and began flexing his powerful “Mr. America” teenage body.  I have to admit Ron’s kid is the strongest looking teenager I have ever seen.  His dad showed a look of admiration towards his boy’s amazing accomplishment.  “You just kept pouring on the pain while telling me it was for my own good.  Take a long look at this body, Dad.  I can take care of myself.  I appreciate your intention but you gotta learn that when and IF I need you to back me up, I will let you know.  Until then, you HAVE to let me fight my own battles.  I’ve got the muscles and my buddies are teaching me how to use them.  Watch!”  Randy said as he ripped a solid right fist into Ron’s rugged gut.

The muscleman’s solid body shook from the power of the teen’s punch.  “UUUUUUUGH” Ron moaned before a powerful left crashed into his washboard stomach.  “AAAARRGH” the air exploded from his lungs and his manly physique hung limp between the towers of solid muscle on each side.  Randy stepped forward and gripped his muscular arms around his dad’s sculptured chest, lifting his old man from the two men supporting him.

Randy slowly flexed his chest and arms squeezing the buff muscleman just enough to get his complete attention.  I could see Ron was hurting.  “This is just a little reminder, Dad.  Let me fight my own battles or you’ll have your own battles to worry about.” Randy tightened his bear-hug and Ron quickly wilted from the force. 

The muscleman strained to speak, “I…. un…der….stand. I…guess….my… little…boy…has…grown…up.”

Randy laughed as he sat his muscular father back down on his feet making sure Ron could now stand up by himself.  The kid flexed his impressive body with another double-biceps pose and his obvious might clearly overshadowed his weightlifter dad.  Ron reached forward and slowly dragged his right fist down Randy’s cobblestone abs.  “Yes.” He proudly admitted, “My little boy has become a man!”  We all stared at the incredible mass of flexed teenage muscle before us.  I thought to myself, ‘Yeah, like NO SHIT!’ 

Ken was just starting to come around as the guys demonstrated just how tough the muscle boy had become.  After providing Randy with a long and incredible pounding they agreed to help the kid demonstrate for us just how well he has learned to punch.

Giving us each a chance to flex our best, the cops each held a vigilante for the kid to work over, and he did.  The kid’s body is incredible and Randy proved beyond any doubt that his big muscles are not just for show as he worked over the three of us.

After Randy’s “demonstration” the big cop reached over and put his massive arm around Ron’s broad shoulders.  “I can’t imagine what it must be like to work so hard to stay in the kind of shape you’re in, only to have your own kid kick your ass.  I’ve got some time open on Friday afternoons. If you want to train together, I’d be more than happy to help whip that old body of yours back into shape.”  Ron thought for a moment and then began to smile as the two men walked along.

Fortunately it wasn’t far back to Ron’s house where we retired in his basement gym and drank his beer.  It would be impossible not to notice that Ron and his son have built a decent gym in the basement.  One end has a couch and some easy chairs, a small bar, refrigerator and big screen TV.  In the center are a number of weightlifting benches and gear with a nice collection of weights and bars.

At the far end is a regulation size wrestling mat with padding on three walls.  It is clear where Randy started building his amazing physique and also obvious where his dad trained him to be such a rugged fighter.

 We’re on the couch but our new buddies soon end up on the weight gear driving Randy and each other to higher and higher numbers.  It is no surprise that the big cop always wins.  Finally, the big guy racks the bar up to 400# and knocks out a set of ten.  The other two cops fail to make the lift then Randy takes the bench.  The kid struggles to control the incredible poundage as he lowers it to his chest then explosively begins to power it back up.  The amazing teen muscleman gets the weight half way before it slows and will go no further.  The big man is carefully monitoring the kid’s progress and clamps his massive hands under the bar as you would to curl it.  Biceps explode from the cop’s gigantic arms providing enough assistance for the studly teen to drive the bar to full extension.  The two men rack the weight.  None of us would dare consider that kind of weight for fear of getting crushed. …………………

It had been a couple of months since our “confrontation” when Ron and I happened to finish up in the gym at the same time.  I had been noticing during our workouts that the guy is pushing more weight than he used to and is definitely looking bigger.  Sometimes it can be just the clothes a guy is wearing or the pump from a particular workout, but as we stood in the showers, I couldn’t help but notice the guy has packed on quite a bit of new muscle, not just size but definition as well.  The dude has added nearly an inch to his arms and at least that much to his chest and shoulders, very impressive gains to say the least.

Without his shirt you couldn’t miss the bruises now showing on his chest, abs, upper arms, shoulders and back.  Some seemed to be fading but most of them looked fresh. 

‘Hmmmmm’ I thought, “Like son, like father”.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment