Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors.
Comments on the stories are always greatly appreciated.

To navigate by authors, characters, or series order, please click on the page links below.

Saturday, September 26, 2026

Hiatus

 

Hiatus

The Mangler is going on hiatus. 

 I have stories uploaded through Nov 1.  After that date I do not know when, or even if, I will be posting new stories.  I have hit a creative dry patch and don’t have much motivation to continue writing. I do have two possible scenarios BUT haven’t really been able to get into them.

 I have had one author mention possibly posting stories on my site, but there is nothing definitive at this time.  So you may see some new activity here -- emphasis on "may".

 I appreciate everybody who has visited and read my stories. I know not ever story is for everybody, but hopefully you have found something you like.  I especially appreciate everyone who has taken the time to comment or email me letting me know what you did and did not like and for offering some suggestions.

 If there is a particular story, storyline, or character you liked, mention it in the comments and maybe it will spark some ideas.

 Until later:  Watch your nuts, you never know where the blow will come from.

    photos from Wrestler4hir

 

Mangler

 


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment