Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Posts from my previous webpage plus new stories.
Comments on the stories are always greatly appreciated.

To navigate by authors, please click on the page links below.

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

New Blog Header

 

I have changed the blog photo to the above rendering made by Marcus at marcuswrest.com.  You should check out his website to see his excellent visual-based stories.

He contacted me about doing artwork for the site, and I asked him to do the above. It is one of my absolute favorite situations in my stories. 

Anyone know who the two wrestler's depicted are??  Answers in the Comments section.

10 comments:

  1. That’s one hot scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is maybe my all time favorite scene from my stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a hot scene. Exposed, vulnerable, and open for some heavy ballbusting. This scene is from one of your older stories?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is from just about any story with Tim in it. I refer to it as the Tim Position as he tends to end up in this position in all his matches -- win or lose.
      This particular one features Tim and Choirboy.

      Delete
    2. That's a hot visual. I always though my mental pictures of Choirboy's matches were good but this art is very hot! Could you make a visual of one of Cumface's losses?

      Delete
    3. I'll keep that in mind as I look at what other art I would like to see.

      Delete
  4. How I’d love to be in his position.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally awesome. I would love to see more ballbusting art in your story posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, I will try and post when I have them.

    ReplyDelete