Photo Credit

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.



Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Friday, February 16, 2024

Blog Anniversary

 


Blog Anniversary


Well, today is the blog's 4 year anniversary!  During that time, I have written a multitude of new stories, plus posted all my old stories and those from some other authors.  I hope you have enjoyed them.

Asking for a little feedback.  What characters would you like to see, and in what type of matches.  Can't promise I will write them, but it will help give me some new ideas.  Or some plot ideas not involving specific characters.  Or maybe a new character you would like me to create.

Also, let me know what other wrestling fiction sites you enjoy.  Maybe I'll find a new one. 

I have gone back and revised a few of my older posts.  Nothing major, just correcting spelling and grammar mistakes, etc.  I find it amazing when I go back, how many errors I find. 😱


Mangler  

6 comments:

  1. Love your site and stories! The only other site that I read is Alex Miller's The Cave for some wrestling drama :)

    Personally I love any of the jobbers you create; your best is Cumface. Just a guy who got himself in more than he can handle and suffering through the consequences. Love that he suffers more than just physical abuse.

    For new stuff, what about a different type of wrestling match: a round robin style where the loser of the matches needs to continue wrestling while the winner takes a break, meaning, if you keep losing your matches, you'll constantly be wrestling since there is no break for the loser. Not sure how you calculate overall winner but i'm sure that's a contractual issue the Commissioner can handle.
    What about a mistaken identity as a short story?
    Always been a fan of handicapped tag team matches where one of the partners is removed and unavailable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then DadbodSteve you should be anxiously awaiting June 1 and your wish will be granted.

      Delete
  2. Bring back Todd please, it's so funny how he always got humiliated through his balls 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another story with Todd is floating around in my "match tank", but has not come to fruition, yet.

      Delete
  3. I don't know if you keep any sort of contact with any of the guest authors, but I'd love to see new stories from Crusher or Mr. Phil! I can't get enough of all the ballbusting destruction those authors put their wrestling studs through. ESPECIALLY Tuff Tony. Something about a cocky but friendly stud getting controlled by his pride and joy that he loves to show off in the ring...

    The Crusher from Phil's stories is also a super fun character, systematically targeting his opponents big bulges to the delight of everyone in attendance. I don't know if you'd feel comfortable writing those characters into your new stories, but I'd love to see it! Honestly, any stories with a focus on ballbusting in the ring is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with this comment. Love ballbusting wrestling stories where hapless jobber takes all the punishment his balls can handle and then some. 😁

      Delete