Photo Credit

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.



Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Monday, February 13, 2023

Sorry

 So sorry if recent comments weren't posted.   For some reason Blogger quite letting me know they were there.   I think I have them all up to date now.  Again sorry bout that because I do appreciate all your comments. 

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it - I love the little community weve got going here haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very rarely read comments and I'm wondering what those comments are about? Were they written by gentle readers for whom the stories are too violent? I hope no one pays attention to these)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vird: most comments I receive are positive. Can't think of any negative ones. I had to approve all comments (and I did approve all of them) because the spambots were active for a while. I have turned off moderation so that comments will post as soon as they are made. I will remove any I find inappropriate (and that does NOT include criticisms or negative comments that are about the stories). The only ones I have removed have been spam ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just sent comment in response to your Anniversary request. Sent before, but it was not published.

    ReplyDelete