Photo Credit

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.



Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Friday, October 16, 2020

Dan "The Destroyer" Wang

 

Dan "The Destroyer" Wang 

The Commissioner’s Loss

By

The Mangler

Sitting in the office of the Commissioner of the Redneck Arena.

He was going hard sell for his pitch.

“Look, you are blowing up the independent circuit.  People are coming from all over to see you.  Now is the time to take advantage of that and sign with The Redneck Arena.  Look at the advantages:

            Guaranteed income

            Fewer Matches

            Name Recognition…”

“I have all that now.  Plus, what you’re offering is much less than what I am making now.  I get to travel all over the place, meet new people, kick a lot of ass and dominate.  Why should I give that up for this rinky dink place??”

This was spoken by Daniel (Dan) “The Destroyer” Wang.  He stood 6’2” tall and weighs in at 225 pounds.  He was tall, tanned and well built.  You could tell that he spent time in the gym, but his physique showed that he was probably just starting to take his workouts seriously.  Toned but not cut. He was wearing black wrestling boots, blue square cut trunks.  As he sat across form the commissioner he was smirking, flexing and being arrogant.  Things that the commissioner would normally like, except when things weren’t going his way.

Trying to maintain his calm he said “Yeah, but at some point, all that traveling is going to get you down.  How bout this, you lose your match on Monday and you sign up with us…”

Laughing the Destroyer goes “Ain’t going to happen.  I haven’t lost a match in over six months and I doubt you’ve got anybody to change that.  So no, I’m not signing your contract.  I’m just going to come in, give someone a major ass kicking while looking damn good.  Then I’m gonna take my check and move on to the next sucker.  Been nice talking with you.”  With that Dan got up and sauntered out.  As he crossed the threshold, he through up a middle finger without walking back.

The look on the Commissioner’s face was distraught.  His investors weren’t going to like that he let the Destroyer get away.

He turned and picked up the phone.  “Maybe I’ll have better luck after the match,” he sighed.   “Fortunately, that will be this Monday.”

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment