Mangler's Wrestling Story

The above photo "Tim's Position" is a custom 3-D by Marcus at href="https://www.marcuswrest.com">Visit his webpage marcuswrest.com.

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.

Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Thursday, December 21, 2023

 



💥🎉  Happy Birthday 🎈🎇

BG East is 45 

Wishing a very Happy Birthday to BG East.  Just got an email announcing their 45th birthday sale.  You should go on over and check it out.  I am feeling very old as I remember when BG East was born.  Their wrestling action filled a large portion of some of my lonely nights.

While there are many great wrestlers from that site (and time) I want to give a very special shout out to some of my very early favorites:  Sailor Rob, Andy Bailey, Tiger Collins, and, of course, the legend himself,  Kid Leopard.  (I used to have a photo set with a written description of one of my very first and favorite purchases which was of Kid Leopard and Any Bailey attacking and beating up the ref which was none other than Tiger Collins!  Lost it somewhere along the way.)

Hope BG East is around for another 45 years at least.  Who knows, in this day and age I might even make that. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment