Photo Credit

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.



Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Monday, March 29, 2021

Another Perspective

 

Mang, some time ago I was in contact with Calif. Kid about his first story "Miami Fight Club" which I thought was a really good story. He sent it to me before posting it and I suggested beefing up the fight scenes. He suggested I do that myself. I think I have found an avenue to do that while maintaining integrity with the original author. Here is my view from ....

Another Perspective (See Miami Fight Club by California Kid) With permission of original author.

Another Perspective

by
Gym Dude

You’ve seen the bumper sticker, “Shit Happens” and sometimes it even happens to ME. I just don’t understand it. I mean, I’m the kind of guy who is supposed to have everything go my way. Growing up on the farm in Nebraska was great with lots of hard work in the sunshine followed by plenty of good food. Guys like me grow up big and strong. The sun lightened my hair and tanned my body to the point that the girls couldn’t keep their hands off me. My high school years were the kind of thing most guys only read about. Playing football and wrestling meant that I just about lived in the weight room and my body showed it. Big, blond and ripped, who could ask for more?

Early in my high school years I discovered Karate. Football, wrestling and weightlifting made it tough to keep up with my Karate training, but I managed, earning my Black Belt by my Junior Year. After high school I couldn’t find an outlet for my competitive edge and the long Nebraska winters were starting to get to me. It wasn’t long before I packed up the truck and headed for the beaches of sunny Florida.

Florida was made for men like me but I still needed to make some money. I believe in starting at the top so after a little research I picked out the best gym in town and signed up as a personal trainer. My black Under Armor T-shirt and a snug pair of shorts was all the resume’ I needed and I pretty much had the job from the time I walked in the door.

The money was good but still not giving me the standard of living I deserve so I talked them into letting me start a series of kickboxing classes. The men’s classes gave me an unlimited number of fresh opponents to work on and the gal’s class provided a long list of ladies “to work on”. What’s not to like?

It wasn’t long before SHE walked in. Hanna was one hot looking chick who enjoyed the workout from my class just about as much as she loved my body. I swear she couldn’t keep her hands off me. I finally started to time her just to see how long it would take from the front door until she found some excuse to run her hands down my rippling abs or to try to see if her hands would fit around my bulging biceps, of course they never did.

Normally, I like to be in the driver’s seat but when she suggested I meet her for lunch at a nearby resort it seemed like a really good idea. I’ll admit that women find me irresistible but it still caught me by surprise when she slipped her warm hand inside my t-shirt, her fingers traveling along every cut of my washboard abs before sliding a room key into the waistband of my Calvin’s. Something like that makes it hard for even ME to concentrate on lunch.

Needless to say, we had dessert in the room and it was VERY good. I was not looking for a long-term relationship and I didn’t know if that was what she had in mind as Hanna started pouring out her life story, including that she wanted to leave her boyfriend but was just waiting for the right time. To tell the truth, I was only half listening. I tried to let her know I was only interested in fun and games, nothing long-range but I don’t think she was listening to me anymore than I was to her, which by then wasn’t much.

Hanna and I got together for ‘dessert’ a few times and I have to admit that it made for a nice break in the day. We’d romp in the sack for an hour or so then I’d head back to the gym for my usual workout before training sessions with clients.

It was during one of my workouts that I met one of our new members named Troy. He seemed like an OK guy, about my age, and in fairly athletic condition. I mentioned that the dude would look great with another 20 or 30 pounds of muscle and he seemed really interested. The guy asked about my exercise routine and we chatted a while about my old high school days wrestling and playing football. Troy was especially interested in my martial arts training and the guy really lit up when I let him know I had won some tournaments back in Nebraska but hadn’t been here long enough to look into local action.

Troy told me about a club in Miami where they let guys fight it out for prize money and the two of us decided to hook up Saturday and he’d show me what it was like. It sounded great to me since with my size, power, speed and conditioning there are not many guys who can stay in a fight with me for very long.

The more I thought about it, the more I looked forward to Saturday night. If this place was anything like Troy described, it could be a good source for the extra money I need to keep going here. Troy drove us to the club. He had said it was casual so we were both wearing Levis. Troy was wearing a tailored dress shirt with three buttons opened and I had on a ribbed pullover that did very little to hide the muscles underneath. The two of us made the desired impression walking in the door. Troy seemed to know his way around and we got a table not far from the dance floor.

Two fairly well-built guys are going at it in some kind of a fight. Neither seemed to be very good but they both were able to give and take some pretty good shots. It was fun to watch but finally one guy lucked out with a great right hand. He caught his man coming in and dropped the dude. I give the guy credit, he made it back to his feet but had no real defense. The other guy took a little time with some fierce body shots that got the crowd excited and gave me an idea of what these people wanted. There wasn’t much left of the one dude before the other guy hit him with another big right leaving his man KO’d and face down on the floor. All in all, it was pretty cool. I was enjoying myself so much I’m not even sure how many drinks we’d had by then but Troy was egging me on to keep up with him.

While we poured down the booze, we watched two or three more so-called fights that were not entirely different from the first but every bit as interesting. The guys all put up a good battle, but it was clear to see that none were really trained fighters. What they lacked in skill they made up for in guts.

While they cleaned up after the fight, this guy in a suit takes the floor. He introduces himself as the club owner and announces a “Challenge” match. Any two guys in the club can fight and the club will pay the winner a grand! Damn, that sounded inviting. Troy punched me in the shoulder and asked if I wanted to fight. “Shit dude!” I exclaimed, “Look at this body! I’d have you for lunch! You really want to fight ME?” I asked astounded.

Troy just laughed at the thought of fighting a man like me and pointed out the lack of training these guys show. “Dude! There isn’t a man in this place who can stand up to you. This is easy money, Man!” I thought about it for a moment, I could really use the money. Before I could say a word, Troy was shouting “Here’s your man!” and started pointing at me.

The dude with the microphone took one quick look at me and wasn’t going to let that get away he knew a good show when he saw one. “Come on up here, Stud!” he shouted, “No shirts, belts or shoes are allowed.” I stepped on the floor and pulled off my shirt. Damn, I thought the place was going to go crazy. The gals were screaming and the guys were stunned at the sight of a body like mine under the lights. There was simply no comparison with the men they had seen previously, not that those guys were not in good shape but none came remotely close to my chiseled physique. I shed my cowboy boots and socks and took my place on the floor barefoot in just my jeans.

I shook out my arms and legs to loosen up and the place went nuts again. After the cheers and admiration started to die down the guy got their attention again, “who wants to fight the pretty boy?” There was a lot of laughing and joking as guys tried to get their buddies to step up and face me but none seemed to be that dumb. Finally, there was motion between the tables in back as one man began moving forward. “Go get him, Carlos” someone yelled and there were a few cheers from his end of the room.

Carlos was like me, standing about 6’2” and a little heavier. He looked Cuban and had some kind of bandana on his head with jeans and a white t-shirt. He pulled off his shoes and socks then stepped on the floor and took his time stretching out of his t-shirt. The dude had a bunch of tattoos but more importantly Carlos had the build of a bodybuilder. This guy had obviously spent some time in the gym! I’ve fought more than my share of big, strong guys and know how to take these dudes down. The crowd is going nuts at the sight of all this muscle in the same place preparing to face off. I start seeing money going down on the tables as the audience made their predication on the outcome.

The owner knew what the audience liked and asked us to pose and show off our buff muscular bodies. I was sure as hell not opposed to that since it gave me a good chance to put the fear of God into this guy. I pulled into a “most muscular” pose and the place went bonkers over my muscular build and razor-sharp definition. All of a sudden, I heard the guys utter this long, “OOOOOOOOHH”. I turned and the big Cuban was cranking out a double biceps shot that was incredible. This guy’s arms were bigger than mine and his chest was freaking huge! Carlos’ pecs stood out like a shelf and his lats looked thick and powerful. While my abs have that deep cut, washboard look, this man’s abs looked like carved blocks of granite.

Not to lose the crowd I locked in my own double-biceps showing off the muscular power of my back. While not as huge as the hunk before me, my superior definition got the attention of the audience, but enough for the warm-up. It was time for the real show.

Carlos slowly moved toward me with his fists up as I began to dance around and loosen up. His head tucked down and eyes up the muscular Cuban took on the look of a dangerous fighter, his form more resembled that of an Army tank made out of solid muscle. I moved around him taking my time. This guy doesn’t know he’s in against a Kickboxer and Karate champion. What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him, wait, yes it will! I laugh at the thought and wish I could share the joke, but I’ll be sharing with the big bodybuilder soon enough!

I can only imagine what those big arms could do to a man if Carlos ever got him locked up and I will do my best to make sure that doesn’t happen to me! The mighty Cuban unloaded one of his massive guns my way and I easily ducked under his punch and delivered a solid right to his side. I’m sure I didn’t do much damage but Carlos surprised me with an elbow to my chest. I didn’t think the big man could move that fast. Before he could get set, I delivered a solid kick to his block-wall abs only to discover that those muscles were even harder and stronger than they looked, and that was considerable.

Unhurt and with both massive fists loaded for bear the muscle machine closed in again. It was early in the fight, but I wanted to make sure the big bodybuilder knew enough to stay away from me so as he came in I caught Carlos with a solid right upside the head and as he leaned back to deprive me of a target I slammed a hard left jab to the center of the muscleman’s face. I could see his eyes glaze over for a few seconds as Carlos peddled back out of range, a trickle of blood flowing from his smashed nose. His guard up, the big man peered between his readied fists his tongue licking the crimson liquid. As his bearings returned, Carlos tasted blood, HIS blood. The massive Cuban’s brown eyes began to twinkle as he began to smile.

As he moved forward, the muscleman spoke for the first time, “Nice punch, Hot Shot. I’ve got some surprises for you too! Have your fun while you can, because I’m going to crush your muscle-bound pretty-boy body until you can’t even breathe! They are going to have to carry what little is left of you out of here, I hope to hell you’ve got a ride!”

I could see how this muscular stud could really hurt a man and certainly didn’t intend to give him a chance to fulfill his dreams. I’ve dropped bigger men and I’d finish this man if he was dumb enough to get in range again.

Carlos flexed his powerful upper body as he carefully closed in. I knew the sharp definition of my hard-muscled physique intimidated the hell out of any man who dared to fight me and this big bodybuilder would be no different. He already knew I could hurt him I just needed to show him how much!

Once again, the powerful Cuban unloaded with his massive right fist, his muscular body twisted toward me. I had more than enough time to duck under his big arm, sweeping his legs and dropping the he-man to the floor. The Cuban was far more agile than I expected a big man to be and as he gained his footing and began to stand the big stud delivered a full-force right fist between my legs!

Shit! I heard my own screams bouncing off the walls as my hands dropped instinctively to protect what had already been nearly destroyed! I could no longer control the muscles in my body as my knees buckled while the muscleman delivered an equally devastating left fist dead on target. I dropped to the floor like a sack of wheat unable to breathe, unable to think about ANYTHING but agony.

I could hear the audience cheering for my opponent. This crowd loved to see some guy get his ass kicked but I was the one who was supposed to give them what they wanted! I was barely aware of my surroundings as Carlos grabbed my head with one massive hand and gripped my aching crotch with the other. The mighty he-man closed his fist crushing my aching balls as he easily lifted my helpless physique above his head parading his screaming opponent around the floor for all to see. It must have been an impressive sight with all his massive bodybuilder muscles flexed while holding the damaged broken-down body of the hard-muscled fighter over-head! Carlos finally stopped in the middle of the floor and I didn’t have to wait to find out why. In one smooth easy motion, the he-man twisted my big body down directing my back across his outstretched knee! The shock and pain would have exceeded the agony of my broken-down balls if it were not for the fact that the big man’s death grip crushed down even tighter, his big right hand moving to my neck pressing my powerful body down into the painful hold even harder. His grip across my neck made it nearly impossible to breathe but I had much greater worries at the time.

Carlos held me in his torturous hold for what seemed forever while I could only squirm in complete agony. Totally as a reflex action I pounded the stud’s massive arm and shoulder muscles but another flex sent me arching backwards screaming in pain. I desperately tried to breathe in reflex action but only short screams came out.

“AAAAGGHHHH! AARGGGGH! UUUUUGGHH!” I was sure my spine would splinter at any moment and I was reasonably positive my balls would never work again! Once again the big man spoke, his booming voice sounded like that of God! “Some big tough fighter you are! You show up flexing your pretty-boy muscles and think you’re going to scare every man out of fighting you? Well, let’s just see how fucking tough you ARE!”

Carlos gripped both hands again and I thought my life was over. Showing off the power in his massive bodybuilder muscles the mighty Cuban lifted my nearly 200-pound frame then stood for a moment before smashing my helpless body to the hard wooden floor. The impact nearly finished me off. While my battered body arched in distress the he-man stomped his heel into my nearly relaxed abs. I have always trained my abdominals hard and it is rare that any man has been able to punch or kick me hard enough to make much of a dent but this night was different. I was sure Carlos had destroyed my manhood, my entire body was racked with pain and my prize abdominals were providing very little protection. I lost count of how many times his foot smashed into my gut but I know my picture perfect washboard abs gave way after the first few stomps. Every blow after that felt like it penetrated clear to my spine!

I struggled to rise but my muscular body could no longer move. Every muscle strained merely to survive! I knew I had to get back in this fight but as I tried to bend up, I found my abdominals were completely destroyed! The pain from my broken balls radiated through my body robbing me of any remaining strength or will to continue!

The Cuban bodybuilder laughed at his total destruction of the blond muscleman at his feet while the crowd cheered as he walked around flexing his massive muscles for his adoring fans. The muscleman walked in a circle around my helpless body while he admired the destruction his muscles had caused.

Stark fear gripped my very being as the big man gripped my feet pulling my once powerful legs high in the air. The audience had become a blood-thirsty mob erupting in cheers as Carlos smashed is big right foot between my legs. My body would no longer react as I bounced partially forward before collapsing back to the hardwood floor. To my shock and horror, I became painfully aware that the hunk muscleman was not done with me yet!

In a clear demonstration that the man’s massive muscles were not just for fist fighting, Carlos spun around my tangled legs securing a figure four leg lock. Flexing his massive rock-solid leg muscles caused blinding pain before the hold was even locked down. In panic I screamed helplessly while the crowd went absolutely ballistic! With no defense I could only pound the floor with my fists. Nothing I could do would diminish the overwhelming pain. I knew beyond any doubt that my legs would shatter at any moment. The big Cuban grinned in delight at the muscular fighter in his grip, begging and pleading and screaming for release. It was only after my throat was raw that he relented and released his killer grip.

I lay there helpless, totally defeated at the hands of the massive bodybuilder. Carlos walked around the floor while women and men alike ran their hands across his flexed, hard-muscled arms, chest and abs. I couldn’t move. Exhausted, I was only relieved that the beating was over. It had been so long since I had lost a fight, I wasn’t sure I even knew how. Now I knew. My body, my will, my resistance, my very spirit lay shattered and broken on the floor.

With tears streaming down my face I could make out the owner as walked over to Carlos and the big man nodded back. As the muscular Cuban approached me again, I experienced total terror! For the first time I feared for my life at the hands of another man!

The big bodybuilder wrapped one big callused hand around my neck and easily lifted my broken body from the floor as he would one of the gigantic barbells he must have pressed thousands of times in the gym.

Carlos spun me around pressing my back to his rock-solid chest with such force it felt as though I had hit a brick wall! The big man’s left arm slid under mine as he released his right hand from the front of my neck and secured it solidly behind my head with both hands now pressing forward. I could not have resisted the he-man’s powerful Full-Nelson if I had been completely rested. This man’s muscles felt like they were crafted from case-hardened steel and as they flexed, they grew and grew while my lean-hard muscled frame could only bend in painful compliance. Carlos laughed in my ear as he lifted my defeated body from the floor, “Now I’m going to CRUSH you, Tough Guy!”

I tried desperately to submit, to beg, to plead to do ANYTHING to make the muscleman stop but nothing worked. I tried to flex my own considerable weight-trained shoulder and chest muscles but I was overcome by weakness in the face of total conquering POWER! My agonized body was forced to press harder and harder against the thick wall of steel-like unyielding human muscle while the crowd screamed like a pack of wolves. They had been given my total destruction and they wanted MORE!!!

The powerful Cuban must have fought many fights before as he knew exactly how far he could take a man and still keep him conscious. Just as I was about to drift off, Carlos released me from his crushing hold allowing me to crumple to my ass on the floor before him. I felt the thick muscle of his flexed thigh as it pressed into my back, the abrasive fabric of his jeans tearing at my skin.

“You don’t fight worth SHIT little man!” he scoffed in my ear. I’ve grown weary of your weakness!” With that the big stud wrapped one massively muscled arm around my neck while the other secured purchase on my head. I was being smothered in a cocoon of solid muscle but it would only be a second before those muscles began to flex and grow. I could feel the bodybuilder’s massive frame as he laughed at my plight while his rock-solid muscles crushed relentlessly against my neck and head. There was no fight left in me as my entire world began to slow just before my very existence faded to darkness.

It was over. Later that night

I could feel cold vinyl against my back as my world very slowly began to come back to me. I was bouncing around and it was dark, nothing was making sense. HURT! OH SHIT, I HURT! Fuck! Everything in my body hurts! OH Damn, My Balls! My freaking balls are on fire! OH GOD my back! It feels broken but it can’t be, my legs are still working, OH SHIT my legs! My knees, my hips, my damn abs are barely working!

Nothing makes sense! Where the hell AM I? The car bounced to a stop and the back door opened with a blinding light in my eyes. I could hardly move but could make out Troy’s smiling face. “What the hell?” I asked.

“Damn, Big Guy. It’s about time you came around. You had me worried.”

“AAARRRRGH!” I moaned as he tried to pull me upright. “I feel like shit!”

“Yeah, I’m not really surprised at that. You really got worked over, Man. I’m really sorry.”

“Well buddy, you’re not as sorry as I am!” I confessed.

“I got to tell you, Big Guy. After you told me about being a Karate champion and this big bad kickboxing trainer and after hearing how great you did in high school wrestling and playing football, I just figured with a great body like yours, there was nobody in the place would last two minutes with you. I mean, DAMN! That guy really kicked your ASS!”

“Hey, come on.” I tried to interject but he kept on.

“That was incredible! I gotta say even with all your muscle and fighting skill the one kick and few punches you got in did you no good AT ALL. You two guys were about the same size and yet he took you to the CLEANERS! That dude wiped up the floor with your tight muscle-bound body! I’ve never seen anything like it”

“Alright!” I said in disgust, “Enough already, unless you want a taste of these muscles too!” I put the dude on notice.

“Whoa, Big Guy.” He pleaded. “Don’t get down on my case. After all, I’m the one who saved your ass from the dumpster!”

“What?” I asked, “What the hell are you talking about?”

“It’s like this.” Troy helped me sit up in the back seat of the car as he explained, “After Carlos beat the crap out of your big, tough body and took his time knocking you out with his killer sleeper hold, the dude still wanted to show off for the ladies. He pulled your unconscious frame up and slapped you around but you didn’t wake up. “NO BOTHER!” the bodybuilder yelled to the crowd then bent down and pulled your big buff body across his shoulders. Carlos went on to flex his massive arms and chest while he pulled down on your legs and jaw. I’ve never seen a body bend so far without breaking. You were moaning even though you were out cold. It was the greatest thing I’ve ever seen in a fight, I’m just sorry it was happening to a buddy of mine.”

“Some buddy. Where is the part about you jumping in to help me?”

“That’s coming. Just hold your horses. Carlos spent some time walking around the room bending your helpless body on his massive shoulders as though you were a pretzel and when he was done, he didn’t even drop you, he just headed out the back door. There was a line of really big guys back there so I split out the front and ran around the building. I got back just in time to see the big bodybuilder military press you over his head then toss your broken down body into the dumpster. You were so out of it, if I hadn’t been there you would probably gotten hauled off with the trash in the morning. I’m the guy who pulled you out and got you in the car. I got to admit you are one big man. I sure could have used a muscleman like you to help with the lifting tonight!”

“Well, that sure explains why I hurt so damn much. I’ve never had a man pull such a cheap shot so early in a match. I could have taken that dude in a fair fight. That bastard!”

“Yeah. But he’s one big, tough and really strong bastard. I gotta tell you, if you got plans of a rematch, I WANNA BE THERE!”

I tried to chuckle, “I don’t see anything like that in the near future. I’m just saying I think I could have taken him down in a fair fight. But anyhow  Where the hell are we?”

“Oh yeah. When I saw how beat up you were, I didn’t want to try to drive you all the way home. A buddy of mine has a boat where we can spend the night. He’s coming out in the morning and we can do some sailing and relax and loosen up before heading back.”

“Damn, right now sleep sounds like a great idea!” Troy helped negotiate me along the dock and helped me get aboard a really nice sized cruiser. I flopped down on the back seats and was out before Troy even got settled.

Every move I made during the night would cause me to wake up in new pain and agony. I was amazed that nothing seemed broken, except possibly my spirit. Each time I would fall asleep I would relive the sight of Carlos’ massive muscles and the pain he enjoyed inflicting on me. It was as though every time I dozed off, I would get beat up again. I would awaken in a cold sweat but before long the soft lapping of the water would cause me to drift off again.

The marina was quiet and peaceful and the morning was beautiful. I could have slept all day but Troy showed up with coffee and told me some buddies were on their way over to go out on the water. I figured if I went back to sleep, I’d just get beat up in my dreams again and who the hell needed that?

As I struggled to the table it felt like every muscle in my body had been broken down. Bruises were forming on my abs, chest and arms and I imagine everywhere else. “Hey!” I yelled at Troy, “Where the hell are my shirt and boots?”

He just smiled back “Damn, Dude. They got left behind when I ran outside to save your sorry ass from whatever they were going to do to you when no one was around as witnesses. I suppose I could have left you in the hands of that big musclehead. I’ll tell you what, tonight before we leave town I’ll drive by the club and you can see if they are still there. Hell, who knows, that bodybuilder might be there and you can get a rematch? What do you say? Are you up for that?”

I began to understand his point, “Come to think of it, I’ve got more boots at home.” I said sheepishly.

“I thought you’d feel that way. But I got to tell you. Seeing you in the sunlight, you got a really great body. I mean, Dude! You look as strong as steel and as hard as nails. I don’t understand it! With your physique and all your fighting skill, how did you let that guy beat the shit out of you like that? Sure, the bodybuilder had bigger muscles but you got speed, strength and skill. It looked like you never had a chance against Carlos and both of you guys were about the same size. I don’t get it.”

I knew Troy was on my side but everything he was saying was really pissing me off, “I’ll tell you one more time, Dude. If it had been a fair fight, things would have been very different and the big muscled bodybuilder would be the man with his back to the floor.” As I spoke, I tried to flex my muscles as I would normally to make such a point but I nearly screamed from the pain as my biceps began to flex. There was no doubt, Carlos had done a job on me and recovery was going to take some time. At least today will give me some time to relax and heal in the warm sun. Damn, I love Florida!

My buddy Troy stretched out in the sun and we started shooting the shit, “Yep, no place like it, great weather and incredible women. With your looks and that body, you must have met dozens by now.”

I told him about meeting Hanna in my kickboxing class and that we hit it off really fast and were in the hay by lunchtime. The dude was impressed and we both had a good laugh about that.

After a few cups of coffee, I was starting to feel a little better. Every muscle in my body still hurt like hell but they were at least beginning to work a little bit again. Just stretching hurt like hell. I just hoped that the rest of the day would get better.

Casting off

Finally, I see two men walking down the dock toward the boat. Troy’s two friends jump on board and Troy handles the introductions. The guys are friendly and we start chatting as Troy gets the boat ready to cast off. Sam is a contractor and Frank is a consultant. Both men seem to be in pretty good shape and I would expect that from a contractor but the consultant is a big guy, taller than me and heavier too. Ready for sailing, the guys are wearing swim trunks. Sam has on a polo shirt and Frank a tank top, the stud has a remarkable build, even to my standards.

“Damn, Dude! It looks like you eat your Wheaties!” I exclaim in amazement. Frank graciously returns the compliment “And I see you spend some time pumping iron too.” Frank and I have quite a bit in common and don’t pay much attention to Troy and Sam as we head south toward the Florida Keys. I feel better already with the fresh air and open sea.

What a beautiful area to have a boat. There are islands everywhere, some small, others much larger. This is a fabulous area for diving. Before long Troy pulls the cruiser up and drops anchor. With the motor off I can really appreciate the quiet beauty of the place. Sam comes up with the idea of swimming over to the island. My body is starting to work better and I think a little swim would be good for me too. Troy tosses me a pair of board shorts which are a little snug on my body but will work great for today. All four of us dive in and head for the island.

The white sand beach was untouched and we stretched out relaxing and letting the warm sun dry us off. This will give me a chance to get to know Sam a little better. We talk a while and Sam tells me he’s seeing this great chick that he is crazy about. He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a waterproof wallet. If I’m gonna spend much time down here, I gotta get me one of those. Sam pulls out a picture and calls me over closer, “Here, let me show you something.”

I focus on the photo and immediately recognize Hanna, with her arm around Sam! What the hell? Before I can say a word, Sam is my face! His entire tone has changed!

“Recognize her? She’s my girlfriend, punk!” He shouts and I suddenly get a chill. This is all happening too fast. I start to feel the kind of panic I felt in the fight with Carlos, an emotion that is not common for me.

Frank reaches up and grips a big hand behind my neck, “I know that you fucked her in Tampa and now we’re going to fuck YOU up.”

How? What? When? A thousand questions race through my mind as I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn to see who it is just in time to catch a glimpse of Frank’s massive fist a fraction of a second before it smashes into my jaw.

I land face first in the sand, severely dazed from the power of the big guy’s punch. I am pissed as my body moves into the fight mode but as I try to rise up, I am overwhelmed with pain and agony, a grim reminder of the damage inflicted by Carlos last night.

Frank steps forward gripping an arm and a leg the big boy demonstrates his incredible power by literally tossing me across the beach to a grassy area slightly above the high water line.

” Tear him apart Frank” I hear Sam cheer from behind me as Troy approaches from my right. Wait, these guys are Troy’s friends! I can’t believe it! “Are you in on this too?” Troy stands speechless as I try to regain my footing and Sam provides the obvious answer, “He works for me you dumb ass hick”

I stagger to my feet. The odds suck but I have no real choice here, “So it’s three on one?”

Sam laughs at my revelation; he’s really getting off on this. I see motion coming from Frank but not in time to react as I take a hard kick to my head. My neck and shoulder muscles erupt in pain as the force of the big man’s kick drives me back to the ground. I’m in no condition to fight and this buff stud is sporting size and muscle even beyond my own. Anger pushes back the pain as I stand and face Frank’s rippling body again, this time I’m ready for him, “Let’s see you try that again!” I yell.

Frank is one big, strong stud and I’m hoping he is over-confident as well. The muscular hunk has not seen anything from me in this one-sided battle so he doesn’t know who he’s dealing with. I hang back and when Frank throws his next mighty punch, I deliver a hard kick to his shin and a power left that drops the muscleman to the grass then sweep in with three hard kicks to the stud’s ribs. Most men I have fought would be about done by now but this ass-hole still has enough going to grab my kicking foot throwing me off balance on my back.

Frank is a much better fighter than I thought and the big man is on his feet and very pissed. He is not moving like a man who has just taken some of my best shots. The big man is on me before I can get up unleashing a kick like he is going for a 50-yard field goal! Frank’s aim is deadly making contact right between my legs! My already brutalized orbs explode in heart-stopping pain radiating through my body leaving a hollow empty feeling everywhere! I reach for my broken balls as an ear-piercing scream is wrenched from my throat.

“Uuuuuunnnng! Unnnnccch! Arrrrrrgh! Is all I can get out as I feel a giant hand gripping my curly blond hair. My muscular body hangs helpless in the muscleman’s grip as he pulls me upright forcing me to look straight into his smiling face. My body is broken, weak and useless following the terrible beating last night and the destruction this big man has already unleashed upon me. “Please!” is all I can utter as Frank wraps his heavily muscled arms around my waist locking a fist into my lower back and lifting my body off the ground into his devastating bear hug! There is no doubt that Sam is enjoying every painful moment as he shouts in a sadistic laugh. “Squeeze the life out of him!”

Frank has trained hard, developing a rock-solid physique with massive arm muscles that feel more like cast iron. With each terrible flex the muscleman comes closer to crushing my straining body to extinction! Each deep breath causes the big man’s chest to expand increasing the pressure on my already badly damaged frame. The combined effect from the two consecutive battles has brought me to a level of pain beyond any previous comprehension! The man’s powerful arms are compressing my sculptured chest forcing me to struggle for even the slightest hint of oxygen! My own set of firm, finely crafted ab muscles press hard against an unyielding mass of rock-solid power. I flex and strain with all my muscle power and yet I’m unable to resist the unrelenting pressure. My lungs are on fire as I feel consciousness slowly draining from me.

With my body compressed so tightly against Frank’s massive chest I can feel the vibration of his voice even before it thunders in my ear, “Shit, Sam! It thought you said this guy was some really strong kickboxer. Damn, Dude! This guy is WEAK! There is no way in HELL a wimpy dude like this could stand up to a man like ME! Sure, he’s got some muscle on him, but some punk like this can’t compete against my POWER! Hell, one more good flex from these guns and I’ll snap this little man in two. How about it, Punk! Do you want me to show you some REAL MUSCLE? Want me to break your back? And crush your ribs?”

I know Frank has more than enough power to do whatever he wants. The pressure and the pain are so great that I no longer care what he does, I just want it to be over!

Sam steps closer, enjoying every whimper from my battered body. He is appreciating every agonized breath I struggle to take as though he is counting to see which one will be my last, “I don’t care what you do with this worthless piece of shit, just don’t kill him, at least not until I have a chance at him.

Suddenly, the big muscleman releases his killer grip and while I am still in agony, at least I CAN BREATHE! Exhausted, I start to drop to the ground but Frank’s left fist to my jaw straightens me up and leaves me staggering before him.

“How about it, Mr. Hardbody! You’ve got all those big ripped muscles and a reputation as some bad-ass martial arts fighter. FIGHT ME! Show me what a big tough guy you are!” Frank slams a short solid left jab to my forehead, not enough to really hurt me, just something to get my attention. I am still barely able to stand as I gasp for air as the muscleman’s right fist smashes into my mouth. I feel like I’ve lost some teeth but I’m not quite sure. I taste the coppery flavor of my own blood and it pisses me off. I make every effort to get my arms up to defend myself just as Frank steps in and simply backhands me across the face. “Look at this Pansy-Ass! Some big bad fighter! All the dude can do is whimper when he gets locked up by a REAL man!”

Sam laughs as I stumble forward and Frank nails me with a few hard punches to my chest. My pec muscles are wasted from last night’s beating. I try to focus on the man before me. Frank outweighs me by 30 pounds and that looks like 30 pounds of amazingly ripped muscle! I don’t know what kind of fighting experience he has but the big dude has already demonstrated some good moves. I’ve seen enough to suspect he’s pretty good.

My muscles are nearly useless and I’m unable to block a single punch as the muscleman takes his time firing fist after fist into my battered physique while Sam cheers on my total physical destruction. Showing amazing speed for a big man, Frank steps into me driving his right fist deep into my abdominals. My washboard abs provide little resistance as his powerful punch forces its way deeper and deeper into my body. My eyes bug out of my head as my jaw drops and what little air I had been able to capture explodes out from every orifice it can find!

I double over and Frank locks my head between his powerful legs then flexes his massive thighs exerting incredible squeezing force to my cranium. Before I even know what is happening, I feel his powerfully muscled arms wrap around my waist. The muscleman lifts me upside down as the blood rushes to my aching brain. Holding me helpless just long enough for me to realize how much trouble I am in, the big man drops forcing my head down into the soft grass with a pile driver, then flops me over on my back like yesterday’s garbage. I can barely focus as the big muscleman stands above me flexing his incredible body, “Come on, Wimp! Get up and show me what a great fighter you are, IF YOU DARE to face this body again!” Frank knows I am no threat, especially now.

Sam steps forward, still laughing he looks down at my battered body. I can only writhe in pain at his feet. “Not bad. Not bad at all.” He congratulates his hired muscle, “But now it’s my turn to teach him a lesson! Pick up this piece of shit and make sure he stays up!”

“My pleasure.” Frank responds reaching down and pulling me from the ground like a rag doll. The muscleman has no problem controlling my every movement as he twists me around to face Hanna’s pissed off boyfriend.

“Let me loosen up a little.” Sam smiles as he drops to the ground and starts cranking out push-ups while Frank slides his muscled arms under mine and locks his big hands behind my head. All the muscleman has to do is start to flex his massive guns and his full-nelson nearly rips my shoulders from the sockets. “AARRGGH!” is all I can get out before Sam is on his feet doing a little shadow boxing. “Please man!” I can barely utter the words, “I didn’t know.”

“BULL SHIT!” Sam explodes as he delivers an incredibly hard right fist deep into my broken down gut. “Don’t tell me you didn’t know. You pretty boys ALWAYS know! You think you’re such hot shit with your big ripped muscles and beach boy blonde hair. You think every damn woman in the world is there for you and the rest of us get the leftovers! Well, my buff muscular friend, I’ve got some leftovers for you!”

All day I had been so intent on Frank’s powerful build, I had not really noticed that Sam has one hell of a body too. I can tell from his moves that Hanna wasn’t kidding when she said he was a boxer and if his first punch is any indication, this guy really knows how to hit! I struggle with all my might against the muscleman holding me, it is real clear that I’m not going anywhere. Frank’s thickly muscled body feels like a masonry wall! Sam moves in putting his boxing skills to work powering fist after fist into my ripped abs. The terrible beating last night coupled with the working over at Frank’s hands didn’t leave much of my abdominal muscles but Sam proves his boxing prowess in his relentless attack leaving my mid-section little more than mush.

While I am gasping for breath, Sam’s last six punches drive so deep into my wasted gut I am left gagging as this morning’s coffee is emptied in the sand at his feet.

Sam props my head back with his left fist and stares coldly into my watery eyes, “Had enough pretty boy?” he asks, knowing I am no longer capable of a reply. Frank adds to the pressure of his hold forcing my chest and shoulder muscles to strain nearly to the breaking point. “UUUUUGGGHGHHHH!” is the only sound I can make.

“I’ll take that as a NO! THANKS, Buddy. I wasn’t really done with you anyhow. You must think that buff body is indestructible! And I’m just the man to see if you’re RIGHT!” Sam flexes his impressive body as he steps in close bending at the knee and driving his powerful right fist between my legs! SHIT, I feel like death all-over! After the destruction I had faced last night, I don’t think I can take any more. I lose control of my legs and would collapse if my upper body were not being crushed by the power-house stud behind me, enjoying every moment himself.

Sam starts laughing like a maniac has he powers fist after fist to my crotch! “Here you go, Pretty Boy! I’ll make sure you don’t screw my girl or any other EVER AGAIN!”

“UUGHH! AAAGGGH! OOOGGHGH!” Fist after powerful fist unloads on what was left of my balls, each punch delivering an explosion of pain the likes of which I had never even imagined! Frank continues increasing the force of his fearsome grip but the pain of my muscles tearing is nothing compared to the damage to my manhood.

Working up a sweat himself, at long last Sam reigns in his cannons and stands like a conqueror before his helpless victim. “Had enough yet, Muscle Stud?”

Frank adds even more power to his full-nelson ramming my jaw into my chest for even more emphasis. In desperation I can barely speak, “No more. Please. No more.”

Sam smiles at my total and utter defeat. I had screwed his girl and he has paid me back, in spades! I may never be able to screw again!!!”

Sam taps my cheek with his left fist then lifts his knee with full force into my balls and tells Frank to release his grip. All strength and fight had been beaten out of me long ago. I helplessly fall to the sand in a fetal position at the feet of the two powerful fighters.

Through the vicious beatings, Troy has stayed silent on the sidelines. Sam turns to Troy and asks “Well, what do you think? Do you think that he’s had enough?”

The young stud’s face lights up with the thought, “Actually boss, I think he needs one more lesson.”

“He’s all yours” Sam says as he steps back.

Lacking the size and power of the two bigger men, but not weak by any means, Troy struggles to pull a man my size to my feet straining against damn near 200 pounds of nearly dead weight. Finally getting me up, the kid surprises me by planting one strong arm between my legs and the other over my shoulder Troy lifts me across his chest and carries me toward the beach. As we gain some distance from the bigger men, he speaks softly to me while straining to carry my weight. “I’m sorry, Dude. I had no idea they would take it this far, but I work for this guy and if I don’t make an impression then I’m going to be in deep shit. I’ve got to do a number on you, I’m sorry.” Troy struggles for breath, “But I gotta tell you, Man. You got one hell of a great body. I’ve envied your muscles from the first time I saw you. I’ve always dreamed of being able to fight a man with your kind of build and somehow win. I hate to do it, but it looks like I’ve got my wish!”

Straining every muscle in his lean hard body Troy lifts me higher before smashing my back down across his knee. There isn’t much muscle left un-damaged in my back but he finishes off whatever there is. “COOL!” Troy shouts as he allows my battered body to drop on the sand. I try to fight but can only roll on my nearly broken back. My eyes are slammed shut to try and mask the pain and I don’t even see as the kid leaps in the air driving a knee deep into the center of my busted up abdominals. My body curls forward in uncontrolled reflex as Troy grips my head pulling me up into another full-nelson.

Even in my wasted condition I make an effort to fight off this athletic little guy. I’ve got Troy by a good 20 pounds. He’s got a great swimmer’s type build but can’t hold a candle to ‘Grade A’ beef like ME. I flex for all I’m worth but the damage inflicted last night and today is far too great. I cannot muster enough power to break his hold and while Sam and Frank come closer to watch the “fight” Troy muscles down forcing yet another scream. It feels like every muscle in my upper body is being ripped from the bone. I have no power left to battle even this young stud and in no time, Troy drives my helpless physique to my knees.

“Crank on him, Kid!” Sam shouts his full support. “The guy thinks he’s a fighter, Stud. Teach the tough guy a lesson!” Frank joins in.

Unable to fight against even this kid’s power, Troy wrestles me to the surf, crushing me harder and harder with his unbreakable hold. “Damn, Buddy. This is freaking FANTASTIC!” Troy shares with me as though I were giving him some kind of gift. His hold gets even tighter as my muscles grow weaker and begin to fail completely. I struggle but it is useless as the first wave breaks over my head. Unable to breathe I fight with every fiber left, struggling against Troy’s controlling grip for life itself, but the kid is still overpowering me! It is not until the wave recedes that I am able to gasp for air.

“AAACK! HAACKKKK!” I cough up sea water as I strain for all the oxygen I can get. “I can’t believe how great this is!” Troy exclaims as though he were at some amusement park, “All that muscle on a wrestler, kickboxer and Karate Black Belt and yet I’M able to flat KICK YOUR ASS! Man, this is AMAZING! Come on, Muscleman. Fight back! Let me see what you got! I want to see if you can resist me while I beat the living SHIT out of you!”

I fight with everything I have left but the kid has me locked in his grip. I can no longer even move my big arms and my neck is so weary I can’t even turn my head. Troy’s young muscles have taken on the feel of steel bars, unbending and hard. The next wave washes over my shoulders as I continue struggling for air. Troy shows the unexpected side of a fierce fighter as he flexes his strong young arms wrenching a scream from deep within me. Bubbles rise through the murky sea water as I feel the pang of salt in my raspy throat. The pain causes me to gag even though my head is still under water. I can’t believe that after the beatings I have taken from three big strong fighters, I will lose my life to the little guy I trusted!

I’m feeling consciousness drifting away and know this must be the end as all struggle within me ceases, but at that moment Troy pulls me from the water and slams my back to the hard sand. “Damn!” he shouts as both our chests strain from the exertion, “I expected you to be this ultra-powerful super fighter. I really thought you would hold your own against that bodybuilder last night. Now, here I am, beating the crap out of you myself. These guys are right! YOU DON’T FIGHT WORTH SHIT! Those mighty muscles ARE just for show!” Kickboxing and martial arts, HELL! I’ll bet I can wrestle a big muscle stud like you into submission!” Troy drops a knee to my balls forcing me to cough up even more sea water then grips my legs and without much difficulty the kid wrestles me over to my chest. I try to fight back as I feel his ass pressing hard on my damaged back. My big arms are too weak to press up both my bodyweight and his as Troy presses my chest into the wet sand. His young muscles strain and the kid applies remarkable pressure on my low back. I start to scream and between my screams I am begging submission. My little buddy is breaking my big muscular body apart!

“AAARRGHH! NO! AAAGGGG! Please! No more! I give! I GIVE! I can’t.” My pleas are cut off as a wave breaks over my head. Troy has me locked solidly in his Camel and I cannot fight him. Unable to breathe I begin to panic. Will this be the end? All my years of training and bodybuilding and I end up beaten to death by this little guy?

The water washes out again as I gasp for air while Troy fights desperately to break me. Just as I catch enough air to start begging for my release, I hear Sam approach from behind me, “Here, Kid. Let me lend a hand.” At that instant I feel Sam’s fist smash into my unprotected nuts. Once again, incredible pain explodes throughout my body. I am locked in Troy’s hold so tight I am unable to even move as Sam delivers fist after fist to my damaged goods. Another wave washes over my head as things start drifting by and I drift out.

Consciousness at last

Slowly I start to come around. Everything is wrong. I have a strange feeling about my entire body. I can’t move my arms or legs. “Hey, Guys!” I hear Troy call out, “I think the tough guy is rejoining us.” I can barely open my eyes against the hot Florida sun. Still unable to move I see all three men standing before me, but wait  Where is my body? Shit! I’m buried in sand!

Troy speaks first and almost sounds like he did before all this crap came down, “Before you struggle too much, Ryan, there is something you’ve got to know. That cord around your neck is tied to your arms and legs. These guys thought that even buried up to your neck you might be strong enough to work your way out. I tried to tell them that you were far too weak for that, but they insisted. Anyhow, if you decide to fight your way out of this your arms or legs will tighten the noose around your neck and you’ll end up killing yourself. Having just kicked your muscular ass, I know how little strength you got left in those big muscles, I just want to save you the trouble.”

The little fucker sounded so helpful, NOW! And I though he was a BUDDY! That ass-hole, if I could get my hands on him Shit, what am I saying? If I got my hands on him, he’d kick my ass again!

“OK, Guys.” I have to find out what the hell to expect, “What happens now? You’ve each beat me to a pulp. You’ve smashed my balls until they probably will never work again and you’ve crushed and pounded my muscles into mush. Just what the hell more do you want from me?” The pressure from the wet sand pressing against my body makes it nearly impossible to breathe. Every time I exhale the wet sand takes up more space leaving my stomach and chest no room to expand! How long can a man last like this?

“Don’t worry, Tough Guy.” Sam laughs down at me, “We’re about ready to shove off and call it a day.”

“So, what about ME!” I start to panic, “You’re just going to leave me here to starve to death?”

“Oh, Hell no!” Sam pats my cheek. “That would be inhumane to leave you here that long. Shit, that could take days! Don’t worry, Farm Boy, the tide will be in shortly and put you out of your misery. The crabs and other sea creatures will have a feast and before long your body will work its way out and wash out to sea. But don’t get too worked up, you’ll be dead long before THAT!” The thought causes Sam to roar with laughter as the guys prepare to swim back to the boat.

Over the approaching surf I can faintly hear Troy’s conversation with Sam, “You’ve really got this stud scared. Man, you are REALLY good. This guy will never screw with another man’s girl again. How long are you going to leave him there?”

Sam was still laughing as they waded in the surf, “What do you mean? I’m done with this son-of-a-bitch. Why the hell would I take him home with us? Shit, Kid! Don’t tell me you’ve gone soft on me!” The breaking waves are too loud for me to make out what else they were saying but all three men turn around and head toward me. I have no idea why. The waves are getting closer, could this get any worse?

Sam walks in front of the other two, gets right in front of me and kicks sand in my face. The imagery of the act is not lost on me.

“You need to know that this is your LUCKY DAY!” Somehow that is one conclusion I don’t quite appreciate. “It seems Troy thinks that you might be more fun for me alive rather than just becoming fish food. I’m not so sure but, Hey, I’m willing to consider new ideas. Troy wants me to spare your life so I’ll make you a little business offer that I don’t think you can afford to refuse, but it’s up to you.”

The waves are already lapping at Troy’s feet and he is only a few feet from me. If these guys turn and leave, I will be a goner before they could possibly get back from the boat. As if the fierceness of the pounding I have taken were not warning enough, these guys are serious. In desperation I have to ask, “Alright, I’m listening. What do want?”

Sam smiles broadly, “I own a half interest in the fight club you visited last night. It’s a great arrangement, people bring money and they leave it with me. The happier the people are, the more money they leave. I get rich giving people what they want. Last night you provided the best fight I’ve seen in years. The crowd went crazy watching your ripped muscular body get pounded by another fighter. If you’ll sign a contract that says you’ll fight for me every night for the next two years and I’ll dig you out of your grave. Simple as that.”

Sam just stands there watching me. What can I do? I agree or face certain death.

Troy kneels by my head, “Come on, Man! I’m sticking my neck out for you. Save yourself and we both come out winners!” Yeah, like this two-faced little bastard is going to help ME. Shit, he’s the reason I’m in this position in the first place, but what other chance to I have? “Alright, I’ll do it, but what guarantee do I have that you won’t kill me later, or have one of your goons kill me in a fight?” I ask.

“Well, that’s the best part.” Sam laughs, “You don’t! And don’t get any ideas about trying to run away either. Frank! Flex for us, Buddy!”

Frank raises both massive arms in a double-biceps flex, his entire body rippling with deeply carved, thick muscles with a level of strength that I knew all too well. “You try anything smart and I set big Frank here loose on you. Then as soon as he’s had his fun, I’ll pound on you so hard you’ll think today was a walk in the park. And when we’re done Frank will hold you while I cut off your nuts and stuff them in your mouth.” Sam raises his powerful right arm flexing a very ample biceps in his own right, “Then this fist is going to smash into your handsome face until you are DEAD! Deal?”

My only chance is to fight all comers and try to keep my body intact for the next two years, IF Sam lives up to his bargain. Again, what choice do I have?

“Deal.” I utter in self-disgust.

Troy unties the noose on my neck while Frank works on digging me out. The waves start washing into the hole as they free my arms allowing me to help work myself out of what was to be my watery grave. Troy tries to brush some of the sand off my abs as he helps me walk toward the surf.

I look over at the kid, “I ought to beat the shit out of you for this!” Troy just gives me a satisfied glance then looks straight ahead, “Hell of a thing to say to a guy who just saved your life.” He mutters.

I am astounded by his response, “Saved my life? You ass-hole! YOU SET ME UP!”

Troy just laughs, “Yeah, but that was just my job. I could have broken your back when we were fighting while I was kicking your ass! AND I could have left with Sam and Frank left you for fish food. I didn’t! Listen, Dude, I like you. I know we got off to a shaky start, but now that we’ll be working together, I figure we could be. you know friends.”

“Friends?” I scream as the cool water splashes against my broken-down body, “How the hell could I be friends with someone who set me up to be killed?”

“Hey, Stud. Nobody’s perfect!” Troy laughs as he dives under the water to swim back to the boat.

__________________________________________________

 

No comments:

Post a Comment