Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.

Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Put In My Place

 

PUT IN MY PLACE

by

Lifeguard

Introduced to each other through various wrestler web sites, we had been meeting for weekly wresting get-togethers for three or so months.  Our wrestling group consisted of four guys, myself, Bob, Frank and Alan, of which I am the youngest and in the best shape.  At 38 years old, 6 foot and 210 pounds, I hit the gym 5 times a week.  Although not a body builder, I am proud of my physique.  With big broad shoulders, meaty defined pecs tapering down to a 36-inch waist my opponents are normally intimidated by my physique.

Up until our last get together, I hadn’t lost a match within the group.  In my mind, I hadn’t even been tested.  Normally, our matches started out fairly competitive.  But as they wear on, invariably, Bob, Frank and Alan would run out of steam and I would take control

Thursday was different however.  When I pulled up to Bob’s house, Frank’s and Alan’s cars where already parked in the driveway.  There was an unfamiliar car there as well.  Alan answered the door.  He was sweaty and already in his wrestling trunks.  The wrestling had obviously started without me.  I followed him down the basement where a makeshift ring was set up.  I could hear the grunts and groans that accompany a wrestling match.   When I entered the room, I saw a new face in the ring.  Alan explained that he had met Chuck on line and invited him to join our weekly get together.

Chuck was in the ring with Bob.  Chuck was older than the others; he must have been in his mid to late fifties.  He was also smaller than the others.   I would say he was about 5’ 7” and about 170 pounds.  Donning a red singlet, he had leathery, grizzled skin which was covered with a thick matting of graying hair.  He looked like he had spent years working outdoors and I guessed that he must have worked in construction.  Chuck and Bob seemed to be evenly matched.  Although Bob outweighed Chuck by at least 50 or 60 pounds, every time Bob tried to use his weight to his advantage, Chuck reversed a hold and applied one of his own.  Then Bob would use his weight advantage to escape.  After this went on for a while, Chuck locked a standing reverse choke hold on Bob.  He positioned Bob in a manner so that he could not use his weight advantage and within a few seconds, Bob was tapping Chucks forearm in submission.  Chuck didn’t respond. Instead he cinched his forearm under Bob’s neck tighter and shook him a bit.

I yelled out, “HEY, HE GAVE!” to which Chuck released the hold letting Bob drop to the mat.  Standing in the ring, his body moist with sweat, Chuck turned to me and grinned.  Our stare down was interrupted by Alan with a brief introduction.  Chuck nodded a greeting toward me as I approached the ring with my hand out.  Chuck grasped my hand through the ring ropes.  I was immediately impressed by the power I could feel in his grip.  His hand was rough and callused and his grip was like a vice.  He did not ease his grip until I did.

Chuck then stepped back to the center of the ring never taking his eyes off of me.  I could see that he was sizing me up and I couldn’t wait to get in the ring with this gruff, cocky guy and teach him a lesson.  “Who’s next?” Chuck shouted.  I was eager to get into the ring; I didn’t appreciate this guy coming into what I considered my territory and bullying my wrestling buddy.  I got the feeling that if I hadn’t stepped up and said anything during the last match, Chuck would have choked Bob out.

However, when Chuck called for his next opponent I was still in my street close. Alan, who was ready to go, volunteered and entered the ring.  As the match began, I started to undress.  I had taken off my jeans, tee shirt and was down to a pair of white low-rise Calvin Klein briefs when I realized that Alan was already in trouble.  He was lying on the mat, Chuck was standing over him and had his arm trapped in a vicious arm bar, pulling it back over his shoulder.  Alan was desperately pounding the mat and shouting out his submission.  “I GIVE, I GIVE.”

Chuck continued applying pressure to Alan’s shoulder as if he had not heard the submission.  I was furious.  I yelled out, “HEY CHUCK! WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM, HE GAVE?” This time Chuck ignored me.

I had enough of this cocky old man so, while I was still only in my briefs I stepped through the ropes.  As quickly as I could I slipped my hands under Chuck’s arms in an attempt to pull him into a Full Nelson.  Instead Chuck reversed the hold and as he ducked down I stumbled forward. “I thought you’d never get in here.” Chuck whispered into my ear as he pulled me into the same arm bar hold that he had been applying to Alan.

The pressure on my shoulder was unbearable.  It felt as though my shoulder was going to pop out of its socket.  Within seconds I was pounding on the mat screaming out my submission.  I could not believe that I was giving my submission. Chuck did not release the hold; instead he eased the pressure on my shoulder enough so that I remained trapped but was no longer screaming my submission.  Then he shouted out to Bob, Frank and Alan, “I thought you said this guy was tough, jeeze, this has got to be a record for the quickest submission.”

To which I was only able to feebly reply with a “Fuck you.”

“Fuck me? … I don’t think so,” Chuck said sarcastically as he reapplied full pressure on the arm bar and again, I was pounding the mat screaming my submission.  I began to plead with Chuck to release the hold.  Surprisingly, he did at which point I rolled away from him as quickly as I could and slowly got to my feet.  My arm seemed to weigh three times more than normal.   I rubbed my shoulder and moved my arm in a circular motion trying to restore feeling in my limb.  In the meantime, Chuck had turned is back to me and was explaining to the others what an easy opponent I was.

Once I felt I had recovered, I approached Chuck who still had his back to me.  As quickly as I could I slid under his arms.  This time I successfully pulled him into a full nelson.  Chuck grunted at first and I thought; “Now I’ll show this cocky asshole that he was messing with the wrong guy.” To my surprise Chuck did not try to escape, instead he began to rub his ass up against my cock.  This pissed me off.  I bore down with the full nelson while he seemed un-phased by the hold.  He continued to slide his ass against my cock.  Soon I started to get a boner.  I was completely erect and my seven inch cock was finding a comfortable, sweaty home nuzzling into top of Chuck’s nylon covered ass crack.

The hold must have begun to have an effect on Chuck because all of a sudden, he started squirming until he slipped out of the hold.  I repositioned myself and pulled him into a side headlock.  Now I thought I could use my strength to my advantage as I flexed, grinding my bicep into Chuck’s ear.   As first he tried to push my arm over his head but couldn’t budge it.   Somehow without me realizing what was going on, Chuck slipped his hand down my back, past my waist band and into my briefs.  I felt his rough, calloused hand rub against my cheeks as his finger began to tease my ass crack.  I cranked the headlock on harder and pulled him over my hip taking him down to the mat.

I thought this would have caused Chuck to move his hand away from my ass but to my surprise when as I positioned myself with Chuck’s head planted in my armpit I realized my briefs had been pushed down off my ass exposing my butt.  Chucks finger was now exploring my ass hole.  I felt a twinge in my cock as Chuck inserted the tip of his finger.  My first inclination was to increase the pressure on Chuck’s head.  As I did Chuck inserted his finger knuckle deep.  The erotic effect of having my ass played with caused me to sprout a full boner.  At first I tried to clench my cheeks to defend my hole but I was too late, Chuck had two fingered deep into my hole as he said “Common wimp, open up that hole for your daddy.” I must have been distracted with the erotic sensation because the next thing I knew Chuck had slipped out of the headlock.  We were now both on our knees and as I turned toward him, I was completed unprepared for his punch which connected with my chin.  Dazed from punch, I lifted my hands to cover my face.  As I did Chuck reached down the front of my briefs with his rough weathered hand and pulled my hard 6’ cock up above my waist band while pushing my briefs down.

My eyes bulged as he grabbed my erect cock between knuckle on his thumb and forefinger.  He clamped my cock between his fingers causing me to scream out.  I felt pain like I had never felt before.  Sure, now and again, my balls have been targeted during a wrestling match but this was something different.  Chuck had completely manipulated me, stirring me up into an erotic frenzy and just as I got fully erect, he attacked my cock.  I reached for Chuck’s hand which was buried down the front of my briefs and grabbed his wrist.  Before I could apply any pressure on his wrest, Chuck increased the intensity of his grip to my cock.  Involuntarily I froze with my hand resting on his wrist.

I was just about to give my submission again when Chuck released my cock and quickly swung me around and pushed me down face first into the mat with my briefs pushed down my thighs.  Before I regained my bearings from being spun around, Chuck was squatting over my back and had pulled my arms up over his knees.  I tried to counter the maneuver but was too late.  My arms came to rest on his knees as Chuck interlocked his fingers under my chin.  I groaned as he leaned backward stretching my lower back.  In addition to the severe pain that was being brought to my lower back, the inside of my biceps was burning.  I held out as long as I could but with no means of escape I stammered a submission.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?” was Chucks response as he continued to inflict punishment on my back.

“FUCK! I QUIT,” I struggled.

“YOU QUIT WHAT?” Chuck asked.

“PLEASE, I QUIT, PLEASE LET ME GO.” I replied.

“I QUIT SIR” Chuck demanded

“PLEASE I QUIT SIR, I QUIT SIR,” I answered with desperation now inflected in my voice.

“WHAT? I DIDN’T HEAR YOU”

I was now pleading with Chuck. “PLEASE, MY BACK, PLEASE SIR, I QUIT, I QUIT SIR….”

But Chuck did not release the hold.  Instead, he slipped his interlocked hands over my chin and with one hand covered my mouth and the other my nose.   Now not only was I trapped, unable to move with my back and shoulders aching, I couldn’t breathe.   All I could do was shake my hands back and forth hoping Chuck would release the hold.  Instead he continued to apply the pressure.  When I began to feel like I was losing consciousness I bore down with all my strength and desperately bucked my body.  Somehow, I managed to throw Chuck off but I was in agony.  I rolled over raising my hand up in an attempt to offer my submission but instead of accepting my submission, Chuck grabbed my arm and pulled it into an arm bar in the same manner he had applied earlier.

Again I was screaming and pounding the mat.  With expertise Chuck manipulated my body position so that he could maintain the arm bar while only using one arm and with the other hand he grabbed the bicep of the trapped arm.  Chuck was now using the arm bar to keep me trapped as he attacked my muscular bicep.  Chuck’s rough fingers locked on digging into my arm muscle.  I squirmed uselessly as he tortured my right bicep.  Again, I was offering my submission and again it fell on deaf ears.  “What the hell does this guy want?” I thought to myself, “and why weren’t my wrestling buddies coming to my aid?”

Finally, Chuck stopped attacking my right arm which now seemed to have lost all its strength.  Instead of backing off, Chuck immediately applied an arm bar to my left arm and grabbed that bicep in the same sadistic claw.  Again, I felt incredible pain shooting through my bicep as Chuck dug his fingers into the muscle tissue.  And again, I was uttering my submission.  I could not believe I was being beaten so easily.

Chuck released the arm bar and now both my arms seemed too heavy to lift.  I looked down at my biceps and could see purple finger sized bruises beginning to appear.  Then I looked up as my wrestling buddies who all seemed to be reveling in my demise.  I guess the weeks of victories I had accumulated were not won in as good a nature as I had thought.  I looked over at Chuck who was still eyeing me up, studying my body as though calculating his next torturous move.

“Chuck,” I said, “I give, you win.” Chuck simply smiled in response.  He was not ready to stop punishing me.  Chuck then kicked my leg behind the knee and as I was falling to the mat, he pulled me into an over the knee back breaker.  I had been working on my flexibility over the last several weeks so the hold did not actually offer much by way of pain however, I figured that it would be best if I stretched out and offered by submission again.   “Chuck, I give, I give.”

I was hoping to feel my back hit the canvas but instead I felt Chuck calloused fingers slide over my cotton briefs, which I had managed to pull back up, and grabbed onto my cock.  Chuck began to roughly masturbate me.   My cock again hardened quickly while my wrestling buddies started to hoot and holler.  “Pussy boy likes being a bitch” I heard Alan remark.

Frank than said sarcastically, “Common Ray, I thought you were tough, why aren’t you taking to this guy”

I could feel that I was not going to be able to hold my load for much longer so I began to pull up into a sitting position.  “Oh no you don’t,” Chuck said as he bent his arm and drilled the point of his elbow into the nipple on my right pec.  It felt as though he was drilling down to my rib cage.” I let my body arch back over Chucks knee to relieve the pain in my tit.  Again, I was on the verge of cumming and again I attempted to sit up.  This time I was met with another punch to my face.  I fell back down, dazed and arched over Chuck’s knee.  Then I felt the point of Chuck’s elbow drill into my lower abs, between my navel and pubes.  The pain was more than I could bear so I began to submit again.  I was not simply offering my submission; I was begging Chuck to stop.  Again, Chuck ignored my pleas and continued to grab onto my cock with his free hand jerking me off.  Soon my pleas for Chuck to stop turned into moans.

I couldn’t hold out any longer.  Every muscle in my body got tense and rigid as I began to reach what I will describe as the most intense climax I have ever had.  Finally, with a loud groan I shot my load.  Cum oozed through my cotton briefs as my cock twitched with each ejaculation.  When I was done my body shivered as I felt the warm cum seep into my navel.  Whatever remaining resistance I had was drained from my body and I fell limp over Chucks knee.

He held me there and said “Big tough guy, that’s the way these guys described you to me.  You don’t seem so tough.” Chuck said as he pushed me off his knee and I fell with a thud onto the mat.

After several minutes of lying on the mat face down, I was both recovering from the match and embarrassed by the total humiliation I experienced at the hands of Chuck. I felt someone grab the waist band of my briefs and pull them down past my knees, then ankles and off.  “I had enou…” was all I managed to say before Frank came up from behind and shoved his forearm up under my chin in a choke.  I moved to grab his arm and as I did, Frank reached over with his free hand and grabbed my cock and balls.

I froze as he squeezed my manhood while his forearm remained shoved up against my Adam’s apple.  I whimpered as I felt my dick and balls engulfed into Frank’s grip.  The effect of my balls being caught in Frank’s grip drained whatever strength I had left causing me to lean back into Franks torso.  I vaguely remember feeling my arms fall limp at my side and Chuck yelling out to Frank, “YOU GOT HIM. HE’S GOING DOWN!” I began wheezing as Frank finally let go of my balls.  My vision was starting to get dark and fuzzy as I slumped even further into Frank.  His arms and shoulders seemed to envelop me.  I remember drooling as Chuck lifted my hand again to see if I was out.  Although I was still vaguely aware of my surroundings, I was limp and with my arms resting on my thighs.  Chuck lifted my arm a second and then a third time.  I was barely conscious and each time my arm fell back into my lap.

The next thing I remember, Bob was standing over me slapping my face.  I felt my body jerk as the slaps revived me.  I was still very groggy as Bob helped me up to a standing position.  I then felt Bob’s arms wrap around my upper torso and suddenly tighten.  I couldn’t seem to muster any energy to offer a counter to the hold so I slumped over Bob’s shoulder gasping for air.  Bob then bounced me a couple of times in order to reposition his grip lower on my torso until he was able to lift me off the ground.  I arched my back as he retightened his grip.  Without letting go of the bearhug, Bob leaned forward until my shoulders hit the mat.  Then I heard Chuck count out loud as he slapped the mat, “ONE…..TWO…..THREE”.  I never even made an attempt to lift my shoulders off the mat.   Bob then dropped me to the mat where I remained until Alan approached me and sat on my chest.  He was straddling my arms so they were trapped between his knees and my sides while my nose was planted into the crack of his naked ass crack.  My body bucked as I felt a fist pummel into my gut.  A second and third gut punch followed and the wind was knocked out of me and I was gasping into his ass crack.   Then I felt Alan’s fingers from both his hands digging deep into my abs, gripping whatever flesh and muscle they could.  I was still gasping for breath so I couldn’t submit.  Then I heard Chuck shout.  “How does it feel… big stud like yourself… beaten like a dog.  Common Alan, grab his gut, demolish his gut.”

My legs kicked and flailed uselessly, having no effect on breaking the claw.   Finally, I was able to grunt out a weak submission, “I give, I give up”.   Alan did not release the hold at first.  He held the stomach claw while I submitted three more times.  Again, I was begging and pleading for release.   “Please I give, you win, please” I pleaded.  Finally, I felt the fingers that were grabbing my stomach relax.  I was still struggling for breath under Alan’s ass.

Then I felt my legs pulled back over my head into a spladle.  I felt the pressure of a shaft entering my asshole as I squirmed and tried to repel the entry.  Then I heard Chuck’s gruff voice: “Common big guy, open up that hole.” Alan than moved off my face while my other two wrestling partners were holding my ankles down by my ears.  I could now see Chuck mounting me as he continued: “Open up and take it like a man, don’t fight it.  Open up big boy.” Lubricated only by our sweat and his spit Chuck slid into my hole as I relaxed my hole and I let out a loud moan.  Chuck moaned as well as he began to pump my ass.  As the pumping increase in speed my moaning increased with the same intensity until I was moaning wildly.  The guys let go of my ankles and my legs were now resting on Chucks shoulders as he rammed my ass repeatedly.  All I could hear was the sound of wet flesh slapping against wet flesh as Chucks sweaty pelvis continuously smacked against my sweaty ass cheeks.  My body began to buck spastically as I felt my cock readying itself for another explosion.  I felt my asshole tighten around Chuck’s cock as I exploded a second load.  My cock twitched as a stream of cum shot across my face.  Almost simultaneously Chuck withdrew his cock and drenched my face and chest with his load.  Chuck then pulled me us into a seated position and sat behind me.  He held my face up by the chin so I was facing Bob, Alan and Frank who were all standing in front of me, naked and jerking.

Each of them took turns positioning themselves with their cock directly in front of my face as they ejaculated their hot cum onto it.  All the while, Chuck was holding my face in position to receive each load.  Totally drenched in cum, Chuck let me fall back to the mat.  I closed my eyes.

When I woke, it was several hours later.  Chuck was gone.  Alan, Bob and Frank were in the other room watching wrestling videos.  I wandered into the room to a round of applause from the three of them.  They told me that that was the best wrestling session any of them had ever had.  Although humiliated by losing to each of them without even putting up much of a struggle, then by being butt fucked by Chuck and finally by being bukkakeed by my three wrestling buddies I had to agree that this was the hottest wrestling session I had ever been to.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment