Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.

Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Thursday, September 24, 2020

New Mangler Story

 Next Monday, September 28, I will be publishing a new Mangler story.  This is a follow up to 
Fraternity Wars: Hair vs Hair, so you might wish to re-read that story to get up to date.

I do have ideas for a couple of other new Mangler stories, but  I am having writer's block so it may be a while.  In the meantime, I will continue to republish some old stories (I still have quite a few from Gym Dude who was a prolific writer). 


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait to read these stories! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete