Photo Credit

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

Mangler's Wrestling Stories

A series of stories written by myself (Mangler) and other authors. Most of these are reposts from my previous webpage, but there are some new stories as well. To easily navigate by author, simply click on the links below.



Comments on the stories are always appreciated.

Sunday, February 16, 2020

The Mangler is Back


The Mangler Is Back

Many years ago, I had a web site where I posted male erotic wrestling stories that I and other had written.  Due to changes at the hosting site, the web page was deleted and then life got in the way so I quite posting and writing.  I have taken a long hiatus but am slowly coming back.  I have just finished a new story, actually a follow up.  I will publish the original story and then the follow up.  And then over time, I will begin reposting my original stories and maybe some new ones as well.  I will also post stories that other writers wrote for my site.  Unfortunately, I have lost touch with them, so if your are reading something you wrote hit me up.  WARNING  some of the posts are violent and pretty graphic with gay sexual situations.  If you aren't comfortable with that then you may wish to look elsewhere.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome Back!!! I love your stories! I'm eager to re-read your previous material and very excited to read your new ones! I hope your other original fans will rediscover this new site too! And that more and more new readers get to experience your fantastic writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mang, at least one more of us is still around. Welcome back!!!! GD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does this mean I get to republish your old stories as well??

      Delete
    2. Bigsqueezer Lives! I am seen as Erik Atlas these days!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mangler:
    Loved your old site -- a definite loss when it closed. I'm sure this new site will be great as well -- looking forward to your posts. Welcome back, you've been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the old site - I have some stories we might share

    ReplyDelete